Convince me that climate change is a hoax

Convince me that climate change is a hoax.

Attached: pikapika.jpg (640x533, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truism
youtube.com/watch?v=lTLWuJVMoIA
joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the world bank wants a global tax in exchange for nothing, to destroy the world economy, and industry, and take all of the fucking money for themselves, and using it to make a global government and global military.

Liberals:Humans are causing climate change
Climate prior to humans: *Changes*
Liberals:

Because they started off trying to worry people about "global warming", then realized that wasn't selling, now it's "climate change", which literally no-one disagrees with..oh and btw, an ice-age is coming, have fun.

the climate always changes dumbass nigger

if it is, there is no stopping it

Climate change doesn't matter at all as is. Talk to me about climate change once people are willing to put China, India, and the developing world under the collective heels of the 1st world because that's where all the pollution and shit is coming from.

Why did the term global warming turn into climate change user

Congrats not even understanding the argument from the right, The left's initial claim was that all this climate change was "man made", there was no claim whatsoever that the climate doesn't change on its own from the right.

When you guys realized Al Gore was full of shit, you quickly rebranded the whole thing into climate change.. Remember you used to always talk about "Global Warming", before a record setting winter shit on your life long con job.

When the main proponents get rich off of this (((problem)))...i don’t know i guess it just rubs me the wrong way.

Without climate change, a lot of powerful people would have significantly less income.

Okay

Attached: failed-climate-predictions.jpg (600x398, 57K)

you are the reason i do not have photon torpedoes. kys.

I still remember that the hole in the ozone layer was going to make Australia uninhabitable by 2000.

>Confuses seasonal weather changes with climate change.
Ya know, words and established meanings.

Agree, first there ways “global cooling” in the 60s, they shifted to “warming” in the 00s. Now it’s “climate change” which could mean anything they want to scare people

Also most people don’t understand the difference between pollution which is heavily regulated and carbon tax which is what they wanna push with “climate change”

Whys it matter? It will correct itself once it kills all of us if it is real. Live it up niggas and spread your genes to brown people so they suffer the most in future generations

yeh defoit's such an obvious scam, though I've been doing a lot of research lately and it does seem we are due for at least a mini-ice age, I think it would be poetic for the global warmers if it did happen (well it will happen at some point for sure).

*defo

No one here will, because there is no reliable scientific evidence to suggest so. The alt-right LOVES to preach science and 'muh biology' to hate on the LGBTQ2+ community (an argument already with no solid footing), but immediately claim BS when the tables are turned. When faced with a real issue, with overwhelming support in the scientific community, you get nothing other than some shuffling feet and the mutters of 'the jews' under their breath.

Climate Change is the biggest scam pulled out by Jews. God, I fucking hate Jews.

t. kike shill

Man-made climate change exists
The extent of man-made climate change is debatable
Market innovation has done more to lower emissions than any carbon tax or regulation ever
The Paris Agreement accomplished nothing as there were no rules and countries set their own easy targets
Literally all alarmists are just trying to get their own profit, as everyone from Bernie to Al Gore berate the average citizen while buying beachfront property or their third house

Attached: 1543060230146.jpg (480x367, 21K)

>climate change
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truism

Attached: 1499093532863.jpg (537x525, 30K)

A little research will clearly reveal there is no "overwhelming support in the scientific community" over climate change..The climate change meme doesn't even mean anything, actually. The climate has always changed, the sun is the biggest driver, man-made warming is negligible in the bigger picture, which is that ice-ages predominate, inter-glacial periods are the exception, not the rule.

the only reason the right doesn't accept the science for "climate change" as opposed to something like biology is because the science for "climate change" has not been consistent.

pic from explains it.

conservatives aren't saying climate change doesnt exist you DUMB FUCK

they are saying hey this shouldnt be number 1 fucking priority and climate changes anyway all the time throughout history and we'll look into if theres something we could do to prevent (to whatever extent we even can) but we aren't going to spend billions and billions of dollars on it because we want to use that money for other shit

kys

It's not a hoax. The Earth is getting cooler. We're in an Ice Age now, a warm period. It's called an interglacial. We're transitioning into a cold period, a glacial.

Yes. Climate changes. It is called seasons. Fucking moron.

Attached: 1482483383430.jpg (576x536, 23K)

According to studies, CO2 levels are increasing at abnormal rates, which is almost certainly due to human intervention. However, CO2 levels throughout history have not consistently coincided with global temperatures, so I don’t see a problem.

Attached: 60DEEF09-D359-461A-A4BC-FA244BE8C73C.png (568x548, 88K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 8268A929-4CFF-4F61-8360-521AAF8DEB1C.png (373x548, 413K)

A look at a large enough time-scale of Earth temps/Co2 levels is enough to put to bed any fears over climate change worries, bring on the next ice-age!

Don't worry to much about the climate changes, IT changes all the time. We are probably going to have global cooling the next 10-30 years rather than warming. THE main concern is the VAST amount of pollution we make each year at a faster rate

>he doesn't know about degrowthers
youtube.com/watch?v=lTLWuJVMoIA

Attached: 166632877-352-k415027.jpg (352x550, 26K)

You forgot to shuffle your feet first.

I've always wanted to sell """environmentally-friendly""" shit to my peers just to cash grab off their vague fear

Cheers, bro.

Attached: 1543893476933s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

Take any hitler speech and replace mentions of Jews as the source of all problems with climate change. It’s a classic political play. Create fear then offer the solution

joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/
Here you go

>Climate *changes*
>Weather *changes*
ftfy faggot

it did, that’s why we’re now full. So fuck off

12°c in december here. Of course there is a climate change.

This morning it was 18C, now it’s 27C. What the fuck? Stop burning fossil fuels you cunts!

What does your argument even mean? Its so vague and encompassing, as it is designed to be, that you can say any weather event is change.
First it was global warming
now its climate change

Attached: IMG_1147.jpg (1891x4901, 882K)

Only lefty millennials gape at the climate changing, dipshit, its called the weather

climate change does exist, it just changes regardless of our activities

Ironically, a bit of man-made global warming may help alleviate an ice-age, but it looks like that sun-cycles are massively going to overpower any piddly extra C02 that man might add to the atmsophere..an ice age will be catastrophic to the world, massive food shortages, war, famine, disease. I can't wait or it, myself.

*for it.

>Convince me that climate change is a hoax.
It's not just a "hoax" it's a Standard Oil (Rothschild) project to charge more for petro and other oils because "muh pollution. Which they can then begin world wide laws to "save the planet".

As we see in France: $7 for a gallon of gas

Attached: spirit of the goat.jpg (736x1136, 334K)

Question
What if I think pollution is bad and we should tax pollution (this includes carbon emissions)

Justin Trudeau believes in it

Climate changes, humans have little to do with it

Climate does change. It's a natural cycle. Where I live it is now cold because it is winter. It will soon be warm again in spring time. Climate is always changing.

Nobody, NOBODY, thinks climate change is a hoax you fucking retard. Of course climate changes.

You're confusing pollution with carbon emissions, come the ice-age you'll be begging for extra carbon emissions to help grow crops in your part of the world..but then again, you'll end up under 3 miles of ice, so it probably won't make much difference.

I keep fucking waiting for global warming, but it's still fucking 20 degrees and snowing. I don't know for a fact that global warming will solve that, but what I know it will do is drown all the billionaires with oceanfront property who've pushed this false hope on me for decades. Not to mention fry all the sandniggers.

Attached: asdfasdfasdf.png (640x533, 342K)

>Convince me that climate change is a hoax.
i thought it was called global warming you walk-it-back faggot

It used to be called global warming. Now you're calling it climate change. Do you plan on calling it something different in the future? Why do you keep moving the goalposts?

>Goys, the climate is changing and it's all your fault!
>To fix it we're going to implement taxes on everything you do.
>That money will fix the climate :^)
>(takes private jet to private island to relax on private yacht)

A sucker born every minute. Global yellow jackets movement when?

Yeh same here, they kept promsing me a fucking mediterranean climate by now, and all I've done is freeze my fucking nuts off for the last few winters, total bastards.

*promising

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/amp/

“Where did most of the 97 percent come from, then? Cook had created a category called “explicit endorsement without quantification”—that is, papers in which the author, by Cook’s admission, did not say whether 1 percent or 50 percent or 100 percent of the warming was caused by man. He had also created a category called “implicit endorsement,” for papers that imply (but don’t say) that there is some man-made global warming and don’t quantify it. In other words, he created two categories that he labeled as endorsing a view that they most certainly didn’t.

The 97 percent claim is a deliberate misrepresentation designed to intimidate the public—and numerous scientists whose papers were classified by Cook protested:”

“Cook survey included 10 of my 122 eligible papers. 5/10 were rated incorrectly. 4/5 were rated as endorse rather than neutral.”

—Dr. Richard Tol

“That is not an accurate representation of my paper . . .”

—Dr. Craig Idso

“Nope . . . it is not an accurate representation.”

—Dr. Nir Shaviv

Attached: 2006FEE7-8EBC-4FA3-87F5-4F36EDF0C98A.jpg (462x663, 44K)

>Liberals: Scientists say the earth is heating up so it MUST be true.
>NASA: Scientists release news that the earth has actually gotten much colder over the past 2 years
>Liberals

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

>it has to be one or the other, can't be a combination of both

Liberals: *pikachu meme*
Conservatives: *raichu meme*
Liberals: *jynx meme*

Yeh, leftie world view 101, there is only 0 or 1.

Attached: 6B3167EA-B8E6-49A2-9CC1-646B2162BA47.jpg (960x916, 64K)

There are retards on both sides.

Probably, that's why thinking people do their own fucking research.

Attached: 1542595837079.jpg (1500x733, 461K)

Climate changed? Where?

Yeah people who say gay shit like you and act like both sides are equal

>implying those beaners have blue eyes.

Convince me that it's real.

Attached: 1540999477487.png (454x455, 315K)

No. Only white people have eye colors that are anything other than black and brown.

Attached: file_0_original.jpg (528x336, 33K)

Kinda hard to do that with global warming. But the solution isn't that hard to perfectly honest. In like 20 years or less we'll have perfectly good electric cars and if your country either invests in renewable energy or clean energy like nuclear then you've fixed most emissions, easy.

Only shills use the "climate change" argument.

Everyone knows the climate changes, most of the planet was covered by ice about 12,000 years ago.

Guess we can thank cavemen driving SUV's for the nice warm comfy planet we have today.

Attached: l1_northiceland2.gif (470x321, 30K)

The issue is what % of it is caused by man. There's no way to know, it could be 50% man's fault, or .01% man's fault. I think the current data supports the theory that it could be towards the .01% side. (Mainly the Earths past warming and cooling periods)

Hmm, you're still trying to sell the global warming dead donkey, Sven? That model is well out of date, I ain't funding ya.

Then why haven’t your country fixed global warming Sven. Too busy being fucked by Tyrone?

Attached: temp change trend.png (1006x439, 311K)

Yeh, I agree mate, fuck knows what the exact level is, but I'd bet my house that it's not enough to over turn the sun's influence.

Al gore said by 2013 there would be no snow. We’ve gone through 2 blizzards this year already and it’s not even winter yet

Attached: 1519038917548.jpg (1100x640, 143K)

Attached: All_palaeotemps.svg.png (1000x291, 76K)

Absolutely, Al Gore on suicide watch (or he fucking should be).

Attached: 1513435477484.jpg (676x458, 17K)

Attached: sediment cores norway.png (966x558, 293K)

Nice graphs buddy.

Only liberals would be dumb enough to believe his lying ass. NOAA is supposed to predict global temp in the next 50 years but can’t even tell you if it will rain tomorrow or not

Attached: greenland medieval period warmer thn now.png (685x567, 317K)

>muh 97%
>okay only actually 43% agree global warming is 100% true
>but that means its a majority! t. Nasa & Obama

Attached: muh 97% agree.png (960x960, 53K)

People forget that the theory was so blatantly BTFO that they had to change the name of it to "Climate Change". Then they continued to push the same arguments under the new name. No one is even against environmental preservation. NatSoc especially care for the environment. We care about the Earth, but there isn't evidence to show how much change has been caused by man. We shouldn't change the ways we produce CO2 based on incomplete data.

>muh oceans! Thats the new ebil!

Attached: Ocean_pH.jpg (576x266, 75K)

convince me that gasoline taxes do anything at all to counter climate change

It's not but nothing you do politically will change it, you will just enforce taxes which take from whites and give to niggers.

Attached: 54TLbcUcnRm3sWQK3HKkuAMedF1JSX7yKgEqYjnyTKPwrcJkjrQhUZQSUzjAXbLC7yc6PkRVeZEfGtTPRWqe9E2m7nGCQ73WZNMg (568x274, 177K)

Global warming didn't happen for over 20 YEARS! It happened unexpectedly for like 2 or 3 years and they freaked out and then when it didn't happen for the next 20 YEARS they were like oppsy daisies lol but CLIMATE CHANGE!