Mandela Effect

Your timeline seems to think Roy Scheider died in 2008 when everyone knows he died like two years ago.

Attached: 51SEPfKnifL.jpg (500x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/osama-bin-laden-demon-doll-cia-other-crazy-plots/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>timeline
Fuck off schizo

(you)

Attached: 6f1i.png (1320x528, 38K)

Creepy ,i was just thinking how could I tewll my story and this random thread pops up! I read about the Mandela effect a few years ago and am one of those who remember him dying long ago in prison. I also developed a strange dizzyness around that time which was never medically explained but went away with time. I also found a place where a housing development had been but now is gone in an area I grew up in and know well! Also Jimmy Carter is dead in my old universe, his wife preceding him. I firmly believe that our thoughts can change the world, careful what you wish for.

>in my old universe
Tell me, is Japan South of Korea?

wtf am I reading in this thread

John Walsh is still alive here too. What a crazy place.

Attached: download (15).jpg (259x194, 8K)

No, you're thinking of veitnam

based schizoposter

Bases and redpilled

No, schizo breaks into your house and kills you, I just remember things differently then others, strangely, a bunch of others recall the same

Words user, words

Mandela effect, look it up

He has a pet dolphin in 2010, and Seaquest: DSV. What's up with that?

Attached: 1541686795273.jpg (1280x840, 95K)

Technically yes. Part of it is, although most of it wraps around it upwards. A lot of old maps and TV shows depicted it as slightly south, but it is not entirely.

You're going to need a bigger brain.

>Seaquest
They're all gone.

Attached: seaquest dsv 2.jpg (640x379, 100K)

Mandella effect isn't real, it's a offshoot of project redfox, conerned with sending people to public libraries and taking books off of the shelves, and then replacing them with "Up[dated" versions.

They do the same thing with the internet now, we've caught them a few times trying to fudge historical facts.

>project redfox
Source?

most of the mandella effect is just people remembering misquoted lines that were used more often than they would actually sit down and watch the movie or read the book it was from or don't realise companies redesign thier logo's.

the one thing that weirds me out is the Kennedy assassination. I watched that clip a whole bunch of times and I never noticed the 2 people in front of the kenedys or the divider behind the drivers and you used to be able to clearly see the driver turn around which brought up the theory that the driver did it but it's not a clear shot anymore and why would he even do that with 2 other people in front.

When people started talking about the mandella effect and showed this clip I noticed the differences immediatly.

Well, it's sort of difficult to find any information on the web about it (just checked, looked like it got scrubbed)

But its sort of what winston from 1984 did in the ministry of truth... find old newspaper articles and magazines articles, rewrite them to make the party look better/hide truths that would make the party look bad, etc...

Honestly, I'm not even sure if "Red Fox" was the operations real name, I just heard it called that at one point, many years ago....

Never heard of Japan, but here is only water to the south and Russia everywhere else.

>Mandela Effect
There is no such thing as a Mandela Effect. Just because people on the internet talk about it doesn't make it real

You need to stop immediately.

I found a old vhs copy of moonraker to prove Dolly’s braces were gone, sure enough they were. There is no way tptb can just accumulate every old copy of a movie in the world and swap it out.

I didnt know he died

The Mandela Effect is an alphabet agency experiment to see how well they can spread disinformation and gaslight the populace.

why?

I bet he killed his own family.

Maybe it was only in the movie theater and never had it on VHS. Maybe the CIA has the technology to make her braces disappear over time, They made a bin laden demon doll that changed appearance over time. motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/osama-bin-laden-demon-doll-cia-other-crazy-plots/ Or maybe Molly only had the braces on in earlier scenes or previews of the movie. I remember the braces, because that was the joke, both jaws and her had metal mouths.

Quit the drugs and your memory might get better, its not the world warping around you its your shitty memory

Hello time brother
North of Japan was parallel with Korean peninsula

Tom Cruse is in a pink shirt............

Attached: 1518165630335.jpg (808x805, 177K)

Way to break it to me user.
Goodnight sweet prince.

holy shit wait what the fuck is up with japan???
>just clicked open google maps in another tab
I clearly remember it being in a different position and literally way further away from korea wtf

>project redfox
holy fuck wait what?

Japan just flew over my house in a C-130

Just flew over this cocksucker’s house

history editing for political purposes.

"The victor writes history", that kind of thing, only turned up to 11.

The CERN "GodParticle" experiment bounced around a few too many particles.
>You are not mistaken, user. I Remember, also.

Shut up glownigger

Attached: 8F99F1D3-6CB3-432A-9333-7F9F9F7B68FD.jpg (1024x683, 156K)

in my original universe
>it was spelled gameboy instead of game boy with a space
>it was berenstein
>earnhardt died at talladega instead of daytona
>carlin died in the 90s
>ned flanders' collar was brown instead of pink
>owen hart recovered from the fall
ive had a few others. it's probably just me remembering wrong but i do feel often like things are different than they were in this way.

oh i also remember monica lewinsky doing an adult film after the scandal

Challenger disaster
NASA was ordered by Reagan staff to launch on frigid day so Reagan could talk to teacher in space on his State of the Union
Dan Rather quoted the poem High Flight shortly after the explosion.
This was lifted by Peggy Noonan for Reagan

>I remember the braces, because that was the joke, both jaws and her had metal mouths.
Yes, this exactly. The fuck would the point of the scene be if she didn't have braces?
Mine:
>berenstein bears
>the Fruit of the Loom logo definitely, always had a cornucopia.
>Hannibel Lector absolutely said "Hello Clarice" in Silence of the Lambs
>there was a portrait of King Henry VIII eating the leg of some kind of foul. Not necessarily a turkey leg, probably goose, but it existed.
>niggers were widely known for their niggery and hated thereby

I hardly ever post the this shit but, there’s one Mandela effect scenario that fucks with my head.

In ‘Moon Raker’ ‘James bond’ the love interest of jaws definitely had bracers on her teeth. It was the only reason this freak and this women had anything in common. I called my parents and spoke to child hood friends who all remembered the blond girl with braces.

My theory is that when time travelers change history, There’s some data that the brain can’t fully be rewriten, like how DNA teaches us certain instincts.

If you get my idea.

In my family I also seem to have the best memory, my family seems to forgot events that I clearly remember. Usually small insignificant things, but, still. I can also remember things from when I was 2. Which when speaking to my mother refuses to believe because we shouldn’t be able to remember that far back.

Also, probably the reason I can’t remember people names. My heads all full of random memories...

Spoopy

Berenstein is the only one I can’t help but to believe.
You will never convince me that it was Berenstain this whole time. Never.

Who is Roy Scheider?

Is it the 27 Club, user? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

>Dizziness

Explain?

This is the one that truly fucks me up (in Moonraker, Jaws hooks up with a girl with braces, yet now, somehow the braces are gone). The whole fucking bit doesn't make any sense without the braces.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x630, 111K)

> do a fair amount of digital graphics work (15 years professionally) as well as Photo Restoration for the past 10 or so years and it looks to me like someone retrospectively removed the braces using some form of image manipulation algorithm.
>However, that algorithm didn't work well enough to remove them from behind the champagne glass - you can still sort of see them.

Attached: serveimage2.gif (452x473, 1.24M)

The only one that actually bugs me is the movie “Interview with a Vampire” is now “Interview with the Vampire” and that’s wrong as hell because I stared at that vhs cover a lot as a kid and I know it’s wrong

But how do they do it?

>Hello Clarice

He did say that wtf? See why I’m inclined to buy into this is because these tiny petty changes seem like they’re almost designed to be written off by most people or scoffed at when people start pointing them out.

Fug

wow, I can literally see the entire goofy scenes they had in my head, no way

there's just no way all this shit is some weird coincidence

Fuck you're right! I saw this guy doing that!

Attached: ohREf.png (500x375, 457K)

When they first meet, the whole bit about them connecting is the fact the girl has braces. I've asked some of my friends who hadn't heard about this
>you remember that there was a girl in moonraker that hooked up with Jaws
>was there anything particular about the girl
the consistent response has been
>she had braces

Roy Scheider is dead? Also, I don't remember him looking so old in Seaquest.

That's not how the Internet works. You'd need only one person with an old copy to ruin the whole thing.

His collar has always been pink, you're thinking of his hair and mustache fucking idiots

Didn’t the kid in that photo hang himself? He was in the original IT movie

You have a shit memory. It’s that simple, retard.

Fucken a. Same. I remember this as well, and I must have watched the movie 10 or 15 times.