BREAKING: Senators Working to Slip Israel Anti-Boycott Law Through in Lame Duck

Why aren't there a dozen threads about this? If senators were trying to push even the smallest gun regulation, you'd be screeching for weeks about MUH CONSTITUTION.

Well here's a direct fucking attack on the Constitution and there is barely a goddamn peep. If you're not going to put as much effort into killing this bill as any gun reform, you can stop calling yourselves "originalists" or "constitutionalists" from now on.

Attached: american constitutionalists.png (978x234, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0s9UA
politico.com/blogs/media/2015/06/nprs-diane-rehm-asks-bernie-sanders-about-israeli-citizenship-rumors-208583
archive.org/stream/JewsDeclareWarOnGermany1933/JewsDeclareWarOnGermany1933_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least i have muh constitution

HANG THESE FUCKING ZIONIST TRAITORS.

EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THIS BILL.

If you want more information, here's the article:
archive.is/0s9UA

>The Senate measure, which has a House companion, is part of a broad push to undermine support of BDS in both the U.S. and Europe, often conflating the boycott with anti-Semitism. According to the activist group Palestine Legal, which monitors anti-BDS legislation across the country, as of June 2018, 25 states had enacted laws punishing businesses that choose to boycott Israel. In 2017, one city in Texas even required businesses to certify that they would not boycott Israel before receiving hurricane aid.

>The Israel Anti-Boycott Act, which was introduced last year by Sen. Cardin (D-Maryland) and Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, would amend the 1979 Export Administration Act to allow penalties for companies who join boycotts of Israel called for by international institutions — like the United Nations or the European Union. The new version clarifies that people cannot face jail time for participating in a boycott, but the ACLU has argued that it still leaves the door open for criminal financial penalties. Defenders of the bill say that it is strictly aimed at preventing companies from facing pressure to boycott Israel and that it is not meant to restrict an individual’s free speech.

In case you missed it, there are already anti-BDS laws at the state level.
>as of June 2018, 25 states had enacted laws punishing businesses that choose to boycott Israel. In 2017, one city in Texas even required businesses to certify that they would not boycott Israel before receiving hurricane aid.

THEY TRIED TO PUSH THIS KIND OF LAW IN MY PROVINCE A FEW YEARS AGO AS WELL, SO THIS IS NOT JUST AN AMERICAN PROBLEM

> BEING A FUCKING CONSTIKEK
kek
I'm not a fucking civicuck boomer cuckservative
The Constitution doesn't mean shit if America turns into a nonwhite shithole.

Attached: (you).jpg (547x500, 64K)

this just proves that BDS hits the jews where it really hurts

>companies are individuals
>but not when it's inconvenient
>also you can still use your freedom of speech
>but if you try and make a company listen to you, we'll shut it down and then arrest you later
Yeah, sorry leafy, I've accepted I'm going to die in a shootout with the cops. I'll do my best to give you something to chuckle at, I'm sure you'll need it by that time.

Jow Forums is a board of peace and recognizes Israel is our greatest ally. Even when the Israeli mossad seeks to false-flag the US into invading the middle east using false flags that's a good thing and here's why--

Why should we let people talk bad about Israel?

They're all bad people there, even the good ones.

they don't call it zog for nothing

I bet you blame Jews for the holocaust.

You cannot boycott Israel goy. You have no choice but to hire Black Cube.

Well they probably shouldn't have plundered a nation without realizing they might get a say in the matter, so, yes. Turnabout is fair play, faggot.

Attached: Jewish Congress Treason.jpg (1460x1628, 1.57M)

Based and hitlerpilled

I bet the Holocaust really happened just like how they taught me in 5th grade.

Attached: digits man impressed.gif (244x240, 387K)

We should nuke Israel.

UH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???

Attached: 1476819799376.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

Jow Forums is an Israeli shill board now retard

Attached: us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg (660x662, 110K)

Attached: Jewish people in Congress 2018.jpg (795x980, 339K)

Attached: WELL-.jpg (600x412, 100K)

what holocaust
lurk more, you're overdosing on bluepills

One of the co-sponsors of the law is Cardin, too.

BUY THE HEBREW TRICKS GOY YOU MUST BUY THEM BY LAW. SEND SHEKELS AT ONCE, 666 SHEKELS PER MONTH AND WE WILL PROMPTLY SHIP YOU 6 BOXES OF KOSHER TRIX. YOU CAN THANK US LATER.

Bernie Sanders doesn't have dual citizenship. People are going to call this out; these infomemes need to be locked tight with accuracy.

>the ACLU has argued that it still leaves the door open for criminal financial penalties
So much for any hint of the ACLU being about American Civil Liberties.

I would like to think that we have the right to boycott any country we personally wish. It's time we push for open borders in Israel.

RRRRRREEeeEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: GETOFFMYBOARD.gif (498x474, 532K)

politico.com/blogs/media/2015/06/nprs-diane-rehm-asks-bernie-sanders-about-israeli-citizenship-rumors-208583

Too lazy to archive, but here's the important part:

>"Well, no I do not have dual citizenship with Israel. I'm an American. I don't know where that question came from. I am an American citizen, and I have visited Israel on a couple of occasions. No, I'm an American citizen, period," Sanders said.

1933. Why did they do this?

Attached: judea declares war with inset.png (783x565, 277K)

The hurricane aid thing was shot down before it was ever a thing.

love being reminded that my state is PACKED with jewish politicians voted in by 65 IQ niggers

Because there’s a lot of anti trump faggotry going on right now it seems. The board being raided? Even this fucking thread feels like kindergarten

>"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but
soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy
Alliance").

Want to read up on the start of WWII? It began years ahead of the first shots.

archive.org/stream/JewsDeclareWarOnGermany1933/JewsDeclareWarOnGermany1933_djvu.txt

We need to see who the kikes are in Congress.
They'll all gassed.

Attached: 1513914224081.jpg (640x720, 69K)

Aren’t the laws for public contracts though? I don’t think they have to do with private business. Just that they outlined that the state and local government wouldn’t qualify business being done with anyone involved in things considered anti-isreal

We need to fight this

You may be right. I read it as any business but that makes more sense. It's still wrong though. No country should be given such privilege.

This

bump a dump

BUMP

>he actually believes in the Holocaust

Attached: haha faggot.jpg (640x360, 145K)

Ever heard of the right of return?

>mfw Trumpcucks voted for THIS

lmao

Attached: trump pardon.png (699x875, 380K)

Doesnt change the fact, at the time of that article, he did not have duel citizenship.
Even with right to return there is a process. Its not instant. But yes, no one in the ruling arm of govt should have duel citizenship.
Hell, I had a battle buddy whoes mom is a brit. He had duel citizenship, he had to give it up tho for his clearence. If they dont let some signal peon who is half brit keep that shit...no one in govt should.

>Rob Portman
>OH (R)
Get out of my state fucking globalist retards. Holy shit we can't let them do this. Hating Israel is the one thing that could unite the world.

Can’t wait for the real one. Soon.

BASED GOP. They could be pushing through The Wall, instead they're defending our Greatest Ally. As a true American I am always happy to take one for the team.

Yea and? The fact that it even crossed anybody’s mind to do that justifies shooting dead every single Jew in the entire world.

No link faggot

That portman is a real piece of shit for a republican. Look up portman murphy act.

Israel needs our support. These anti-semites do not represent America.