To the anons who haven’t been banned on Twitter...

To the anons who haven’t been banned on Twitter. It is your duty to report ABUSIVE and TOXIC behavior without context or forgiveness! Jack is finished! Where were you when Twitter and Tumblr died in the same week!?
twitter.com/jack/status/39734?s=21

Attached: 59F9A187-46FF-4817-8AEB-E0B7AC2FBB39.jpg (750x628, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C8Cjm
archive.is/1exTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive it bitch

You realize that lefties also think that Jack is against them and a Nazi et cetera, and meanwhile while being insulted by a bunch of losers on the internet, Jack is not giving a fuck because he's a billionaire? Get a life.

Happy Hannukah to you too

Even if nothing comes of it making the left jump through there own hoops and give themselves a pass is always amusing.

archive.is/C8Cjm

Rules for radicals: always hold the enemy to their own standards.

Here's a non-mobile archive:
archive.is/1exTQ

Anybody know what made this blow up today? Most replies are very recent.

Not sure. Found it while looking at if I was the only one that hates Game and Watch without the feather.

So what’s thr PC word for transvestite now?

Transgender.

He or she.

Attached: 44332.png (752x388, 74K)

Jack is actually going to have to be permanently suspended from Twitter. The fact that it was 10 years ago doesn't matter when they're banning other people. He must go and also be fired from Twitter immediately.

Attached: karl.png (899x881, 637K)

What kinda asshole doesn’t get a vodka cranberry?

Goddess most high.

>mixing liquor
Degeneracy.

Vodka doesn’t have flavor so I think it’s acceptable to mix. At least good vodka lacks flavor. I wouldn’t mix a top shelf whiskey.

who is this and why should i care

its actually not the same as transgender but retards take offense to it. its another word for cross dresser

don't get strung out by the way he looks
don't judge a book by its cover
he's not much of a man by the light of day
but by night he's one hell of a lover

The president and founder of Twitter who endorsed BLM and is instructing his mods to purge conservatives and wrong thinkers off his platform. He already banned me and I am pissed.

Happy Hanukkah!

>Vodka doesn’t have flavor so I think it’s acceptable to mix.
much like white people

Ba-zinga.

Attached: beE.gif (360x186, 1.33M)

That's why I let my daughter date a black guy, mixing is fun.

Old school bump

how do we get this trending? i dont use twitter much, do we just retweet it and if enough people do that it becomes trending?

That’s how it is supposed to work but ever since 2016 ended they have rigged so they can control what trends and frame the context of the trend.

i guess we retweet to lgbt communities then?

Created a Twitter account about a year ago. Made one comment to some female member of British parliament. Suspended until I send my phone number for verification. Haha.

kek

Kek, you don't have children
Lying faggot

Attached: 1540434078105.png (500x580, 506K)

Tru but making other parents want their children to mix with foreigners makes the pool of white girls I can fuck larger.

i think the best part about this is i think he is sleeping right now looking at his current tweets. i wonder if he will notice all the notifications in the morning, or his staff will take care of it before he wakes up? how long do you think it will last, and how can we make it spread quickly?

Posts about twitter are gayer than OP