World Wars are coming

Wether you're ready or not, war is coming and these are the facts:

Russia x Ukraine

Russia is bringing tanks to Crimea through the Kerch bridge. Ukraine's President, Poroshenko, will push an aggressive agenda against Putin in a last bid to win 2019 Ukrainian presidential election. Russian forces already killed ukranian soldiers this week. The ukranian navy soldiers imprisoned will be convicted to jail n Russia. This is the most iminent case of war.

Iran x Saudi Arabia

OPEC and Russia agree to cut oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day. US strengthened sanctions against Iran. Peace talks this week in Sweden between Yemeni government and houthis have failed. Pressure from US Senate against MBS will push Saudi Arabia further fom West, acting with it's own agenda to undermine Iran. Tensions should increase substancially in 2019.

Venezuela x Brazil

President elected of Brazil, Bolsonaro, won't recognize Maduro's election. A refugee camp of venezuelans will be created in Brazil. It's been announced that Iran will deploy new-generation warships to Venezuelan waters. The foreign minister of Chile announced publicly that several nations will end their recognition of the Venezuelan regime starting on Jan. 10, 2019, when Maduro's presidential term is supposed to expire.

North Korea x South Korea

Satellite images revealed hidden North Korean missile bases. North Koreans are expanding a missile base near Yeongjeo-dong close to the Chinese border. Trump Wants South Korea to Pay More for U.S. Troop Presence.

China x USA

Huawei exec's arrest in Canada enraged China, which called for her release. China’s surplus with US hits record $35.6 billion in November. The increasingly lopsided trade in goods between the two nations threatens to further derail prospects for a trade deal during a 90-day negotiation period.

Attached: caiapó.jpg (437x649, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48
euronews.com/2014/08/01/trading-germans-a-secret-cold-war-trade-in-human-beings
unian.info/politics/10369275-convoy-of-military-equipment-spotted-moving-into-crimea-across-kerch-strait-bridge-photo-video.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot Israel's annihilation

Lol who’s going to fight them

Israel and the US will start the war, but blame others, classic move

>This is the most iminent case of war.
We have a deal with China that if Putin tries to steal more clay, Ukraine becomes honorary member of NATO and China invades (more than usual) Russia's eastern territories. It will be a humiliating defeat for Russia.

Bad guys fake wars to draft good guys to die.
L2power nub

Attached: 1543542925737.jpg (218x232, 10K)

the best outcome for me would be picrel.

enough with these retarded feuds, whether its Romania vs Hungary, Serbia vs Croatia, Denmark vs Sweden, no one really gives a shit outside spergs who like living in their past bubble.

at this point, only a dictatorship can stop us from killing eachother, like what Tito was in Yugoslavia.

Attached: Merkelreich.png (1280x2156, 447K)

this should now be a rare kurminha thread

as for World Wars, i am expecting Romania X Hungary, 1v1, over Transylvania, to the death.

we will have our revenge for Hungarians spreading lies that we are gypsies, and have our revenge for Hungarians spawning Soros.

enough is enough, history will repeat itself.

NATO will not be there to protect Hungarians, we will go full Milosevic on their asses for their smear campaign against us, started by their fellow (((Hun))), Soros.

Attached: tortenelem.jpg (3260x5196, 2.48M)

We need to go to war with the chinks, not Russia.

China is the single greatest external threat to the white race that exists.

Attached: 1469038302375.jpg (427x430, 44K)

A world war would kill all the feminists, trans, tards and every other known burden on society... it would be glorious

Hurry up, I'm bored.

You fuckers took too long and now Iran is getting a hold of us. Fucking hell you were supposed to make Venezuela great again.

Attached: IMG_7147.jpg (800x600, 101K)

Please god hurry the fuck up

Attached: 4015A80D-F9F3-4FEF-BDE4-283B8041BB2A.jpg (1746x2347, 1.52M)

As Hungarian on vacation, I will say. You Romanians are not so bad. It has always been in interest of surrounding powers that we be enemies, imagine if we were friends? I understand that the Szekely question is hard to resolve, but, there is a way for the feud to end. No more brother wars. No WW3 will begin in Europe, digits please confirm.

Attached: image.jpg (677x1024, 165K)

no digits for (You). WW3 will really start, when, NOT if... it seems...

but i really am sickened by Hungarians everywhere on the internet, especially here on Jow Forums, attacking us Romanians so much. if it were the other way around, you would be fucking pissed too.

i really wish we got along, but it will never happen now, we reached the point of no return as of 2018, for most Hungarians and Romanians.

sad, pathetic, we got as bad as Croats vs Serbs, you the Croats, we the Serbs.

i dunno how will we prevent the worst....

and FYI, if there's one time we got along, was in 1919, when we liberated Hungary from Red jews, that was a great time.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Like white people giving the New Europeans who arrived in the last 5 years the continent.

China will have to be knocked down before the country is too powerful. Russia is a ankle biter at best.

who's to blame for China's comeback?

Attached: Kissinger,_Ford_and_Mao,_1975.jpg (800x568, 77K)

HOLY FUCK, COME BACK

Attached: Nuevo Venezuela.png (1024x683, 79K)

>including T*rkey
no

And Jews?

I'm pretty sure it's migrants, not China.

You forgot Asian Women vs Asian men

The street will run red and brown with tiny little Vienna sausages

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

Good. Let this this burn.

Shes Haught

Attached: not me.jpg (386x395, 20K)

Ah yes, time for our regularly scheduled culling.

Attached: 1382136681907.png (274x237, 83K)

You forgot about the civil war in EU

alright.

we can take Constantinople and leave most of Anatolia instead out.

I'd give my life to keep sandniggers out of south america the fuck you mean

Nothing is hapoening.
Calm dawn you fags will all be quietly genocided through demographics.

Honestly chink women would slauther everyone of their faggot men for thier white gods if we asked lol
Those sluts worship us

Attached: 1487812123051.jpg (1132x800, 163K)

Good. The two Koreas need to be wiped off the map and fuck off for good. Such a cancerous fucking peninsula. I just hope more Americans dont die in the process for those scumbags, and my tax dollars arent wasted on those fucking gooks.

Memes, where will USA and china fight and over what? USA and USSR hated eachother too but never any war. Poland will burn down moscow in 30 years. Mark my words.

>br hue at barber
>barber:"what will it be today?"
>br hue: "Just fuck up my entire existence"
>barber: "say no more"

The colourful races of the world are good at many arts; but the white race, it stands alone in Excellence for War.

youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48

Attached: 1452890795843.gif (504x364, 1.74M)

this, white people are masters of war

True words.

I agree that what has happened will not resolve, but, at least perhaps there might have been a chance. We both excel at killing Reds, and we share so much history. I wish we were friends too, cigány, we are stronger together. Too bad our countrymen stand in the way. I will be visiting Romania too, and hope to enjoy it. Perhaps there is still hope here? I will see what Romanians think of Hungarian.

Attached: image.jpg (718x395, 34K)

Got any more images like that? Cultural corruption is my fetish.

They are just women and all women want a life mate with an adult sized penis

Attached: Asian Penis Wrap.jpg (4752x3168, 3.38M)

>excel at killing Reds

true for us at least.

>cigany

that's no way to be friends while still saying we are gyp scums. we fucking hate them, and the Reds stopped us from killing them all.

>our countrymen

all of them are pissed at each other so much, it will end in bloodshed unless some greater force unites us.

>hope there

as much as in the West, for me.

Attached: anti Rosu.jpg (4816x6100, 3.82M)

Attached: MNLMDD.jpg (327x404, 33K)

No, I mean like where she's lying in bed and has all those hypnotic commands everywhere. It'd be a pity if that first image was the only one of its kind.

this is so cringy kys

>Wether you're ready or not, war is coming
im german, i dont give a fuck.
im surrounded by buffer states. i get protected by NATO. i dont need to do anything except to wait till everyone is exhausted, then im gonna annex poland.

Attached: 1544108699844.jpg (720x1049, 402K)

I actually grew up using cigány like you use bozgor all the time, sort of challenging friendly kind of slur. Romanians are not Gypsies, same as we are not Mongols. But yes, nothing is going to unite us. Fate of Transylvania is too dear to both of us for that. I just wish that Trianon once upon a time actually respected ethnic lines, then would not be this irrational hatred. We fought Soviets adeptly, one of the better Axis armies, that is why I talk about killing Reds. I doubt I will find anything good in Romania, though, just return to Budapest tired and emptyhanded. Have you been to Hungary?

Attached: image.png (500x478, 114K)

Same poster as earlier, ID change when I change buildings. Maybe change again.

It's actually a girl who posted crazy stuff on IMDB who said she was trapped in a Swedish mental hospital. I have 20 pictures and had some one look at the signing on the wall and it was all in Swedish of Finish as the words were basic words like open close exit

>spreading lies that we are gypsies

But you are gypsies.

preach it Deutsche Bruder. fuck anyone who opposes the IV Reich!

the Trianon issue would have been solved if King Ferdinand were given the Istvan crown, so he could rule both Romania and Hungary like Franz Josef ruled both Austria and Hungary.

face it, no Hungarian would have complained, because German monarchs would still rule, since Ferdinand was Hohenzollern. and we Romanians made a good choice in having German Kings, because the actually lead the country better than actual Romanians, to some extent. that's why we have a Saxon now, he is our Orban/Putin.

yeah i was in Hungary, in Budapest too, in Feb 2017. nice city, wish i stayed longer for a cruise on the Danube.

China X India with US fighting proxy through India actually. USA itself will likely be in turmoil and their own soldiers will be dying in deserts for Jews.

>Fucking hell you were supposed to make Venezuela great again.

We gonna make it, but first we have to eliminate all venezuelans.

Post the mauled pic

no we are not, you retarded HUE HUE HUE monkey. go eat your UMA DELICIA somewhere else.

sure he you go buddy

Attached: pitbull kills baby.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

everyone you listed will probably receive a deferment from service while all the white men are sent off to die. immigrants will probably take the chance to organize and start civil issues

YoU sICk MoTHeRFuckEr!

USA isn't going to war with Russia over Ukraine. Too many people left and right are aware of the created problems by Western proxies and don't really care about Ukraine to begin with. One sure way to know outright war isn't being planned is the lack of pro Ukrainian propaganda in Western media.

st istvan crown with both Romania and Hungary under it is not perfect solution but is very good solution, but under German crown Romanians would throw a hissyfit, would be just round two similar to how they always resisted Hapsburg efforts to bring them into the fold.

I am glad you like my hometown. There is a lot countries have in common, including shitty legacy of Russian fingers in our asses. Not much we can do about that one though

I am personal fan of ""Danubian Union""/"Danubian League"" solution

What country do you see as biggest threat to Romania? Hungary?

Ok gypsie. I will.

I am going to bed it is four am here

Thank you for good conversation Radu I got good insight into Romanian point of view

We're all gonna make it

Attached: image.jpg (821x869, 73K)

TANKS???How long?

>no pro-Ukrainian propaganda
That’s a good point.

>Hungarians attack us on the internet so so much
>let me just attack them before they attack us

Typical hypocritical cryptogypsie behaviour.

i dream of a dual Monarchy, Habsburg Kaiser in Austria und Hohenzollern Konig in Romania. to set the balance between east and west.

as for Habsburgs, glad Avram Iancu helped them defeat Kossuth’s bandits trying to get Transylvania.

i seriously hope Hungarians will not chimp out like in 1848, because there will be no second Ausgleich, but a second Trianon. the Habsburgs, with the Hohenzollerns on their side this time, will not be as merciful as the last time, so be nice and obey your Austrian masters.

yes, commies fucked us all, we still have corrupt party members here in charge, with that old fucker Iliescu who seems to be immortal.

Russia is our greatest enemy, Hungary is second compared to it. Russians stole Bessarabia, our treasure, and shoved Bolshevism down our throats for almost 50 years. i fucking hate them, and wish to kill them all with one clap.

Attached: Band of Brothers.png (3344x3256, 3.75M)

>Navy
>Soldiers

Sailors, bro.

Lol. What is a gypsy doing in the middle of it all? You have no cultural identification with any of these countries.

KEK. why is a HUE HUE HUE so pissed off at Romanians and calling them gypsies, when actual gypsies can easily pass for your average favela monkey?

Based Brasil

>Romanians doesn't have a functioning government
>elected a german as president
>hoping for a second Trianon
>half of the working men is in foreign countries
>faster decline of population then Hunagry
>Hungarian government just started to promote Family life, having 3+ kids... Etc birth rate jumped from 1. 2 to 1.5

You don't see reality my friend. We won't start a war with you, we will just do what you have done for over 800 years. Outbreeding.

>when actual gypsies can easily pass for your average favela monkey?

Because in addition to the favela monkeys we also have another problem here called gypsies who are going from city to city of the interior robbing people.

I remember once I went to visit my grandmother in an inner city and me and my brother went to balcony there was a gypsy inside the house stealing things, when we went after him he jumped the wall and when we went to see he was leaving with a gypsy woman.

>Romanians doesn't have a functioning government

yet.

>elected a german as president

so? we had German Kings, one of them BTFO'd you in 1919.

>hoping for a second Trianon

in other words, i am predicting what will happen to Hungary as karma for spawning Soros.

>half of the working men is in foreign countries

they will come back here, like Poles do with Britain.

>faster decline of population then Hunagry

dovezi te rog.

>Hungarian government just started to promote Family life, having 3+ kids... Etc birth rate jumped from 1. 2 to 1.5

1.5? so you just slow down a little your extinction.

>You don't see reality my friend.

4K projecting.

>We won't start a war with you, we will just do what you have done for over 800 years. Outbreeding.

Sz*k*lys will die out, as all Hungarians outside Hungary do. we will finish them off slowly, and many will leave like most Saxons did, except you will not welcome them because they all mixed with Romanians by now, which is not bad, since they lost their Turkic-Ugric-Mongol blood.

and why blame Romania for it? blame India, that's where gyps came from. we fucking hate them all because of it, and if India refuses their rejects, we can always send them to Sweden, since they pass as locals there too.

Attached: graf-legio-lefter-falanga1a.jpg (561x784, 138K)

it's about fucking time.

>laughingdrinkman.gif

i always have the joy of laughter when Mongol faggots try to threaten us.

Hungarians really are a source of laughter for all Romanians and Slovakians, much like how Obama was when he said he would close Gitmo.

Attached: caplimpede.ro-Klaus-Iohannis-rade.jpg (750x390, 25K)

>and why blame Romania for it? blame India, that's where gyps came from. we fucking hate them all because of it, and if India refuses their rejects, we can always send them to Sweden, since they pass as locals there too.

I did not know that. The whole world believes that this plague originated in your country.

because gyps were given the PC term "Roma", so as to intentionally cause confusion with Romanians, to ruin our reputation and to make everyone hate us.

pretty sad so many brainlets fell for kikes lies. but then again, they are the same fags claiming they are based and redpilled, so they are a lost cause. they will be ghe first to die on the Day of the Rope, aka WW3, since they are all lefties.

It goes like this.

>Latin America
nobody cares
>Middle East
Israel first, SA second because the US
>China
US+EU>>>>>China and basically they are fucked

You know that the saxons didn't leave, they were sold off by the romanian government in the Cold War? The biggest human trafficker in the cold war. Lmao.

by leave i meant they were leaving because the German government payed for them.

don't try to blame all Romanians for it, you propagandistic and chauvinistic crybaby. we Romanian people had no choice whether Saxons should leaver or not, blame the government, which was Communist then, as was yours.

human trafficking? LMFAO, how desperate, frustrated, and such assblasted way on interpreting it.

Roma means people in gypsie language

which is absolutely funny, because they are NOT people!

euronews.com/2014/08/01/trading-germans-a-secret-cold-war-trade-in-human-beings here you go. Denying reality again?
>economy collapsed
>needed valuta for foreign trade
>let's sell our own intellectual citizens

Yes, for your Jewish overlords.

>US+EU>>>>>China and basically they are fucked

Sure! China will fight alone without Russia.

all i care is: will the u.s. stock market still be tradeable?

Germans also got kicked out of Prussia and Sudetenland. and that and also the Saxons leaving was crimes commited by Communists. don't try to blame all Romanians for it, you propagandistic crybaby!

it was horrible, and we struggle to reverse it, this is why we have a Saxon as our leader now.

America will lash out at you as Israel cries out in pain

Great video, I had dreams about WW1.

Why does that bitch have a polish mohawk?

Attached: 1472416829941.jpg (499x297, 42K)

I'll go... I am very scared of total war, but I will go.

yes, lots of civil wars too, In fact Western Europe will deteriorate so badly, Russia will take it. Italy will suffer badly, so will the UK. There will be made use of new types of weapons, directed energy weapons I think. They will do great damage and more people will die than during the last world wars.

But when after several years of war they will cry out: "peace at last", then the suffering will really begin. Then God willl make His move, He will send the fiery dragon, the destroyer. His tail will crack and fall on earth, the gases therein will ignite causing a worldwide deluge of fire. The sea will boil, violent earthquakes, tsunamis. How long it will take I can't say for sure, but last time it was 9 days. The greater part of mankind will not survive it, those who will will envy the dead. Many will lose their minds.

Still, there will be a new world after this, there will be help from above. It's the only way left to cleanse the world, and begin anew.

BTW when you see the pope flee Rome (he will be killed by a mob) you will know it has started.

Attached: 28a.png (640x606, 13K)

Have a (you) m80

Is this a reverse mohawk?

Attached: E6B719CA-F17F-4893-8905-09D992990F24.png (483x470, 184K)

actually, the new world order folks will come out victorious after world war 3, but they won't achieve their goal, there's no hiding from the fiery dragon. Their deep underground bunkers will become their coffins.

(((they))) want you to fight these wars, syrup nigger.

unian.info/politics/10369275-convoy-of-military-equipment-spotted-moving-into-crimea-across-kerch-strait-bridge-photo-video.html

I wish a nigga would, i hope human race gets wiped out to extinction.

I've been waiting for WW3 for so long now

Since like 2009

numbers of frenship. same here. I want off this ride.

Attached: 1544312752514.jpg (439x363, 127K)