The mods on Jow Forums are filled with lefty-mods. If you browse /v/...

The mods on Jow Forums are filled with lefty-mods. If you browse /v/, you will see on the front page a furry from the VGAs, fake outrage comment with 250+ replies and of course, anti-Jow Forums comments. These are all rule-breaking posts and in the past would be taken down within an instant. The current admin removed sage and brought back samefagging so paid organizations can use this site as a source of outrage.

Your comments are not stored in governmental databases but are used to raise funds for paid organizations. Leftist groups (who are in bed with journalists) use trends pushed by Jow Forums to generate revenue.

I don't recommend using 8c or abandoning Jow Forums but you guys should know that Jow Forums is compromised by now, most likely by a government agency. The government works at levels beyond what the news media prints. So-called "inside information" on Jow Forums may be true but not the whole truth. Don't believe everything you read here. News organizations post here before word breaks, that's why information is fast.

Attached: a-small-loan-of-just-fuck-my-shit-up-brochacho-29800760.png (500x603, 112K)

Fuck off shill

Attached: 6F082C37-835B-49E2-8649-2AB745389652.png (1828x692, 251K)

>and of course, anti-Jow Forums comments.
That's because you pollute the other boards. At least I keep my Jow Forumsshit on Jow Forums.

Jow Forums is actual shit now and nothing special. Same as reddit and all those other faggy sites that were once made fun of here.

Partially true. The current memes were probably not made directly by us. Duckduckgo was made by a leftist. All e-celebs are being mass-funded by an organization.

Yeah we're taking over. The split was just the start. Your days on this site are numbered

I doubt you even know the plan, you are just a pawn in their game.

fpbp

Why do nazi threads stay up and illuminati threads 404? READ PIC RELATED NEWFAGS

Attached: Ustar HAPPENING.png (2044x1056, 725K)

Epbp

You are a retard if you think this is the least bit inaccurate

Attached: 1543181866973.png (805x1174, 487K)

OP IS A PSY OP. What he's saying is true for the most part but what he's not telling you is that he's a fucking kike shill.
>The government works at levels beyond what the news media prints. So-called "inside information" on Jow Forums may be true but not the whole truth. Don't believe everything you read here.
THE JEWS ARE SO FUCKING SCARED RIGHT NOW.

IMAGINE TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE THINK ON Jow Forums. PUT A GUN IN YOUR MOUTH AND PULL THE TRIGGER YOU COWARD.

Bump

based and toldpilled

Bullshit. i made a thread asking hiro for pol to be deleted for good on v and was banned for 6 days.

Attached: 12659DE5-82B9-4507-8462-5DA15A82D9FF.jpg (1006x542, 163K)

>but you guys should know that Jow Forums is compromised by now, most likely by a government agency
no fucking shit. it doesnt matter though. they cant stop meme magic from working

Attached: trumpmanlet.png (692x920, 1.1M)

Jow Forums mods are all kike nigger faggots and they all deserve to be doxed and murdered in their homes.

Lol I made that /v/ post hoping to get some replies to then shill anti furry stuff later in the thread. I'm surprised it got so many replies. Whoops.

everyone here is larp-ing. this is all performance art anyway.