Adopting a Child

Red pill me on adoption, Jow Forums

I've wanted nothing more in my life to raise a perfect nuclear family. I'm in my late 20s, have a good, stable job, and I would like a child. However, I do not want the risks associated with getting married. I do not trust modern women; I've heard too many horror stories. This is why I am seriously considering adopting a child (or two or three eventually), ideally an infant. Is this a bad idea?

Attached: file.png (1280x1500, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4
cubirthparents.org/v_newsletters/newsletter_5256723.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its good if you care about the kid. Lots of celebrities adopt so they don't have to pay income tax

Probably a bad idea. You will probably try to molest it so best to stick to animals. Fucking leaf.

>raising the seed of another man
literal cuck

That’s a child?!

Attached: 79EAA858-7099-40EC-8904-F0861B9974C6.gif (300x168, 791K)

>However, I do not want the risks associated with getting married. I do not trust modern women; I've heard too many horror stories.
what.. a... bitch!

you need to find an extremely conservative girl

thats your only hope

about 1 in 10 are.

forget her looks forget her money status, she just needs to be raised redpilled and conservatively

they exist. only the incels and kikes will say otherwise.

this is not good news btw, its still a fucking black pill because the number is legit 1 in 10

be ruthless in your vetting of women, anyone even remotely liberal gets fucked/chucked thats it

is this what i should strive to have sex with?

I’m not even gonna read your stupid post
All I can think about is that bitch brapping all over my face

Attached: BFC10152-684B-4756-8F98-FE2D37E1B7C5.jpg (511x606, 96K)

... I want to adopt one too

she's going through her rebellious phase

Single men cannot adopt. You'll have to find another guy to pretend to be a gay couple, then get married.
My aunt had to adopt and the process took multiple years.

No,

Because there are good women out there - this is coming from a guy,
And you won't be able to raise a 'perfect nuclear family', just by yourself.

You need a mother/wife to help you out

If you're a single male, no one is going to allow you to adopt a child, forget it.

There are basically no white children available for adoption who aren't profoundly retarded/fucked up (this is why "international adoptions" are a thing).

Just find some girl and knock her up.

Not a bad idea, but it will be difficult as a single parent.

I'd adopt the shit out of that bitch.

Jow Forums will say "ooga booga it's cucked" but if the kid you're adopting is white then there is absolutely nothing wrong with adopting, as long as the child carries your family name. It wasn't super uncommon for European nobility to adopt kids throughout history. If kings didn't think it was cucked, why should you?

I have always heard it was difficult to adopt, this is why I'd like to start the process as early as I can. When you say single men can't adopt, do you mean it is difficult, or literally impossible?

I'm also not completely opposed to another race. White is still extremely preferable, but I would be open to Asian if there were no other option.

The adoption agency will insta-deny you if your a single male.
You could try dating a single mother and be a step father if raising a kid is important to you.
Or join a big brother program.

If you're gonna adopt a child, I'd suggest adopting one with a shitty / poor past. They're less likely to act like a modern woman / faggot and it'd be easier raising them due to their austere upbringing, though you could adopt an infant as you said and just hope they aren't too easily influenced by other people (good luck though, you're in fucking Canada). Besides, nobody likes taking in the ones with shitty pasts so it'd be good on their side as well.
Just remember though, for every tens of thousands of modern women horror stories, there's one keeper.

perv alert!

god I would lick her asshole even if it guaranteed me mouth cancer

Attached: 1540938013661.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Spbp

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

good fucking luck getting an adoption agency to trust a single male trying to adopt.

they're not going to approve a single male for adoption

Thanks for pointing out the big brother program, I'm def going to look into that in the mean time.
Do you know anything about the likelihood of private adoptions? Where you meet a pregnant woman who does not want the baby, like what happened in the movie Juno?

Honestly user, more than anything I want a daughter, but I am very terrified of them turning into a modern feminist thot. You actually make an interesting point, if I were to look for someone with a difficult past, but who is still only a few years old

latent faggot desires.

Attached: intestinal_parasites.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

he's in canada he can change his gender in an afternoon. i'd like to see adoption services turn down adoption to a trans-woman. he could sue the state for millions if they turn him down, and he's win.

u should adopt non white babies and send them to africa and south america

Attached: 1526097281825.jpg (459x387, 28K)

Well first off good luck trying to adopt as a single male.

holy fuck based, I actually didn't even think of this. This might actually be a brilliant idea

Raising a motherless child. Ridiculous.

>100% this

However, it could be justified by making weekly donations to a sperm bank, sure you are raising one mans child - but its offset by hundreds of other men raising yours

>I do not want the risks associated with getting married. I do not trust modern women;
Look man, there are a lot of terrible women, but there are also a lot of really good women. It's kind of like niggers, you know they're shit people, but when you meet a good one you respect them that much more for it.

Imagine having a warm hole to put your dick in that also makes you sandwiches and agrees that the Jews are fucking up America. To top it off, she'll bring you beer outta nowhere when Philly is loosing. That's why you buy here a Volvo and allow her to raise your seeds.

Have fun and good luck with your daughter user. Though I'd be honest that I have fancied the idea of adopting a teenage girl of poor descent once I've made a stable life of myself to take care of. It'd make an interesting scenario as the little sister I never had that's a decade younger than me. I don't plan to do any lewding though, but I do think that if I ever did it it'd be an effective way to have a moldable successor in life taking care of what I leave behind, albeit non-blood related (keep this factor in mind).

Beats rasing one with two men or two women faggot lover.

If you can't even influence a woman to be Conservative, what make you think you can raise a Conservative child?

Just get a dog.

If you are serious user, then look into a surrogate mother. She gets impregnated with your seed and a high quality donor egg and carries your child. Not sure of the cost but I think around 50k for the egg, fertilization, and 9 months of pregnancy.

it's a terrible idea simply because any kid you adopt has terrible genes in the first place, their parents were genetic defects and could not care for them

waaaaaay too many horror stories bud, DO NOT ADOPT

OK this would work. I'm going to go trans now.
I think breast implants are better then using hormones.

or just pay a surrogate. save up 10k and pay a russian to have a baby for you. they'd be half white at least and 50/50 you'd have a girl (not sure if ivf can guarantee a sex of a child or not)

before foreigners get pissy
>loosing = losing

name?

Take an ad out in the penny saver. Skip adopting agencies and just have some sad sack turn over custody to you. Scout the local abortion clinics and change someone's mind. Offer her a couple grand and do everything legally.

Yeah but what happens if the woman flips before she gives brith and decides she wants to keep the baby? Then I'm fucked.

you dont even need to go on hormones to get your gender changed. just go doctor shopping until you find one to write the diagnosis for you.

although in terms of convincing adoption agencies you might need to go on treatment or go in therapy or something, just go off the hormones once you have your little fuck-doll safely chained up

Adoption has been around in the west for mellenia. It's not degenerate

then you dont pay.

I would say no, you’re taking on another man’s kid. I know modern women are nasty attention whores who want their cake and eat it to. Just ignore the whores of use them as whores pump and dumb them.

It's illegal to pay for a surrogate in Canada. You pay for the fertilization process, but you can't pay the mother. I supposed you could do it under the table

>adopting infants?

are you well off enough to hire a nanny? speaking from experience, those little rascals consume a tremendous amount of time, especially at that age.

>they don't have to pay income tax

the standard child deduction in the US is not close to being large enough to ofset putting up with a child

I was adopted from Russia. From what I know my biological parents were Chechens who got killed during the war. My family who adopted me has raised me as a conservative, Christian with moral values. I think adopting white babies from shitty situations is just as important as having your own white offspring

then do it it russia or somewhere else?

you should only adopt a child if your intention is to groom that child into being a life partner for yourself. an eventual wife and mother to your children. and it should only ever be a female child of course. but under no circumstances must any abuse take place, whether it be sexual, physical, emotional, mental or psychological. the child in question must be loved and trained in order to save her from a life of suffering.

this is a continuation of the age old tradition of transferral of authority and "parenthood" from father to husband. except of course, there is no father in the picture so the deferral of authority is automatic as long as you claim it for your own.

this is the only context in which adoption should take place.

M?/f? also how tall and hair/eye color?

I'd rather do surrogacy. At least it's your own genetic offspring then.

Get a surrogate mom.
It would be harder than adoption, but you maintain your genetic lineage.

No, there is a legally binding contract prepared. Also, since the child is not related to her she will not be able to keep it. She could abort your child though, but she would probably be on the hook for damages.

I'm not willing to do hormones.
I think a surrogacy is a better option then larping as a trans.

pedofuck
you're probably catholic

Adopt a white south african child

Bitch I'm Catholic, and what...

It's a child of it's parents. They most likely threw their child away. How good that child can really be?

If you are adopting from 3rd world - there might be good genes. Because bad shit happens in 3rd world with good people. Decent people can not support kids with certain mutations, even if those mutations are not inherited. In 1st world that is guaranteed to be a waste.

Only if you and the missus cannot conceive

This. I don't care if it hurts some shitbags feelings, fuck fefes, so many people I've ran across who I found out were adopted are worthless trash that are better off ended.
They're the spawn of curses on the earth that should of starved to death screaming.

Considering these ones are from parents that aren't just welfare-check collectors, the way their children turn out to be degenerates and failures is obviously genetic. They're just fuckin' loses. Innately.

It's the same with genuine inbreds. They're backwoods rarities, even in the most hick of trailer park backwods places, but almost always they're nigger-tier trash that are a coin-flip whether they're in jail or not any given month of their lives. The reasoning it's so is not that they're inbreds in my eyes either, it's that they're from genetic scum that shouldn't of been born to fuck their sister-cousin to begin with to produce said degenerate garbage, anyway.

Cucking yourself to adoption is like taking the trash of another house and wasting your genius to better your own house. It's a dumb use of your energy, just breed dipshit. And if you're fucked up so you don't want to have children, do something else to make the species better.

will adopt her.

More importantly though. Find a woman ffs. They do exist. And will gravitate towards you, especially if you are a guy in your late 20s and already in a financial state where you can adopt.
Worst case scenario, by mid 30s be a powerhouse of potential. Find an 18-20 year old and pump her full of kids. I believe in you leafbro.

I reversed image searched it, just to answer your question and that's the only reason, and it's Iskra Lawrence.

>Tell OP to find a girl and have a child.
Oh yeah, total faggotry.
Get your brain checked.

That's gambling and not an option. Girls fell for the college meme and are riddled with debt.
Marriages don't last and men are exploited into wage slaves. Good women might exist sure, but why risk a 50/50 gamble on your future.

You too huh? I've had the same thoughts about an heir and for whatever reason its always a she. I'd like to think you can mold an adopted kid into your views as it happened with me via my adoptive grandfather. I buried him with his siblings during the funeral ceremony while his only son was out hunting...

Step 1: Hire surrogate mother to birth a child
Step 2: Date a single mother with her own kid
Then live together and raise the children together. If the relationship fails it makes splitting up easy.

What about the kid? You'll be one of the people helping take the kids identity away. Help the parent(s) so they an take care of the child.

Chances are the mother will deal with the pain of relinquishing a child for the rest of her life. The child will not know anything about it's history. Will be disconnected from the world as you know it.

Adoption is an ego trip for the adopters. They aren't saving anybody except themselves. Very selfish act. If the original parents can't be there then the best thing to do is to find a blood relative for them to grow up with.

Shit man, sounds terrible. At least he's smiling at you for being there for his funeral ceremony and being a good son. Can his biological son say the same?
Back on topic I think that the thinking behind adoption over biology is because it's safer to have an adopted child rather than a biological one when it comes to raising one, as I never really had a good relationship with my father until very recently, and I wouldn't really want someone taking up the mantle to act like that should I die an early death.

You can always have a child without getting married. The woman could still fuck you on child support, but she won't get alimony on top of it.

Anyways if you do adopt a child make sure you adopt a white child from the worst condition possible. No one is looking out for white kids in bad situations anymore, shit skin kids have monopolized the sympathy market.

Thats why you don't marry and knock up a girl you're not certain is worth it.
Again, I believe in Leafbro.

Great idea but as other anons have already pointed out, they wont let you. Seriously. The process of adoption takes many years, and it would take even longer for a single white man to be accepted.

Just go to Eastern Europe and find a cute girl, user. That's what i'm gonna do.

move to a state that accepts prenups and get married there. Stay there.

cubirthparents.org/v_newsletters/newsletter_5256723.htm
>Adoption is happily ever after. Unfortunately, this heartwarming narrative is a dangerous tale to tell and has far-reaching consequences.
Don't fall for the adoption meme. Redpill yourself on what biological mothers, fathers, and the adoptee go through.

Attached: 51rKpBTIGSL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg (192x293, 10K)