Neil deGrasse Tyson is a rapist and the Left is giving him a pass

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-neil-degrasse-tyson-reveal-the-complexity-of-academic-inequality/

Attached: neil.jpg (300x194, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-neil-degrasse-tyson-reveal-the-complexity-of-academic-inequality/
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/05/29/morgan-freemans-lawyer-demands-cnn-retract-sexual-misconduct-story/650852002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah cuz he's the nigger gatekeeper of (((Science)))

Attached: 1527466203996.jpg (2047x2033, 1.6M)

Calling him the N-word does no one any good. And discredits you. It's just unfortunate in our society that race and gender for the Left serve as evidence of innocence.

>(((Chanda Prescod-Weinstein)))

What's the N word?

Neil "Critical Ass" Tyson

He's a black atheist who went to school and can string together a sentence.

Do you have any idea how rare that is? He's a fucking unicorn. Of course they're giving him a pass, they can't find another one.

skoobee doowee bop

Shut the fuck up niggerlover.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o

Attached: Ship floating on Sulfur hexafloride.webm (640x480, 2.01M)

He din do nuffin.

Feminists be racis and shit.

>Fox News and National Geographic has launched an investigation

Dumbasses at SA can’t tell the difference between the Fox network and Fox News.

>Implying that Jow Forums isn't a site devoted to edginess.

Fuck off nigger.

Attached: Prince Chawmin'.png (620x461, 219K)

But he didn’t rape anyone.

>Calling him the N-word
Neil?

neither did brett kavanaugh, but that just shows you how even a mere allegation can be damaging

Attached: 1523487932895.jpg (225x393, 22K)

>bleep booop black scientist bad
>white plumber good

>Scientist

Attached: thisfuckinguy5.jpg (526x614, 33K)

His book is on heavy discount at Barnes and Nobles. He ain't getting a pass. They're trying to move inventory at price before it becomes toxic.

Shut up k***head

Based on what I know, he isn’t, but i could care less if they eat their own

But Non-scientist is an accurate description, also you could say he’s non-consensual

>Neil is the nigger gate keeper
No Neil is what they hate.
He is a self made smart black man.
They cannot have him walk around and at the same time claim Black people have it so hard.
We need to get rid of these anti-American people.
America is the Beacon of the White Race regardless of it being populated by 56%
You mother fuckers need to understand that there are competitors continuously trying to destroy the American Empire to replace it with their own.
Why do you think they try and kick out every white person from Africa?
They want to compete with the greatest.

>Any person attacking Western Progress be it science or culture = your enemy you fucking TARDigrades

Attached: Apuzz.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

dindu nuffin
different rules for ape on ape alleged rape i.e. who cares?

>dat author
Color me fucking surprised. I'm also not inclined to believe rape accusations made by nappy headed, new age dropouts who channel planetary energies with tuning forks. Leave Black Science Man alone.

Attached: 1075881-415121.jpg (730x411, 106K)

They need this guy to push muh climate change. Along with the other creepy fuck Bill Nye, which im sure is a demonic child predator, are well insulated.

>He is a self made smart black man.
His credentials were gained being the 4th string author of an inconsequential paper. He's a fucking sock puppet and it's clear to anyone with eyes.

we arent working hard enough to get him trending as a rapist

>Left is giving him a pass

Golly! What a shocker!

Attached: democrats.jpg (646x620, 92K)

>Left is giving him a pass

So surprising.

Attached: 12.png (897x764, 748K)

>I was a star struck 20-year-old college senior who had never stayed in a five star hotel before and attempting to make conversation, so the best I came up with was, “Wow this conference is so fancy! Who is paying for all of this?” Neil responded, “Didn’t you read the conference program? Where’s your conference program?” Before I knew it, there was The Neil deGrasse Tyson going through my backpack, taking various items out and making me laugh as he told jokes about the contents.

Reminds me of the celebrity grocery store copypasta

neil degrasse tyson was making more scientific discoveries than any other scientists in the last decade besides Elon Musk.

This is just like the book "to kill a mockingbird". a black man is wrongfully accused of rape.

>Neil deGrasse Tyson is a rapist and the Left is giving him a pass

allegations ≠ conclusion

why hasn't gook moot banned the west coast yet?

he's a nigger, so it's guaranteed he did.

Believe women when they (((accused))) is black goy

Neil

One. Please name one.

No because women lie about rape all the time … and all women deserve it anyway.

This thread needs more Black Science Man.

Attached: 4qqgOZj.jpg (650x366, 33K)

Attached: NVtJYEx.jpg (640x430, 29K)

Attached: people-dont-think-the-universe-be-like-it-is.jpg (650x560, 86K)

I legit laughed out loud. Well done.

>I will also feel angry at Neil. It’s true that some details of these allegations have yet to be corroborated, and both Fox News and National Geographic have launched investigations. But in my view, I believe the claims are credible, which means he directly harmed multiple women, most egregiously by allegedly raping a member of his own already marginalized community.
Believe womyn!

That's one of my favorite internet pics.

Attached: bsm3.jpg (500x281, 547K)

Attached: bsm2.jpg (500x285, 50K)

Attached: bsm1.jpg (282x325, 21K)

Musk is not a scientist and doesn't make scientific discoveries. He engineers stuff.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This. And with that, I'm out.

Attached: Black+science+man_95fa22_5625011.jpg (583x400, 44K)

>Lying nigger is also a rapist!
And we are supposed to be surprised by this?

Attached: image.jpg (960x742, 191K)

oh hell, one more...

Attached: bsm4.jpg (474x267, 32K)

>NDG made discoveries in the past decade
please, tell me about them

>Editor’s note: our house style would normally spell the word “black” with a lowercase b. In this essay, however, the author specifically requested that we keep it uppercase, as she originally wrote it. A blogpost she pointed us to explains the reasoning.
fuck this nigger

Attached: 801966878.png (556x960, 611K)

Pseudo science. Not real science. He is a fake nasa cia nigger!

Attached: C32C96EF-6A5C-49B2-A4C0-A5700E18D4FF.jpg (1024x559, 94K)

Did you just find this place nigger?

Attached: E00D25EB-B6E3-4241-B57A-2523BBFAB563.jpg (512x297, 55K)

>Posting the old, debunked copypasta that has been refuted a million times.

Every single country has racial minorities you idiot.

>nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Actually a lot of people hate Japan for precisely this reason.

>what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

Most black men are into non-black women though … except for the kangz crowd … all of whom are clearly in self-denial.

>But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race

Whiny SJW-tier faggotry.

>Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

This is mainly because people like you often advocate genocide. If you don't actually want to kill Jews, just correct the liberals when they accuse you of this.

>Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What's next? Are you going to argue that "egalitarian" is code for "MRA"? I'm asking because your "logic" is feminist-tier.

All flat earthers are rapists though.

To be fair, his area of expertise is astronomy, not zoology.

I’m waiting for Neil’s patents and discovery’s also!....................

Still waiting........................................
..................crickets..................

Attached: 48F03FE5-D435-4400-BDBA-A167423FBAC5.gif (245x195, 481K)

Hes not an atheist faggot. Hes agnostic.

Kek!

>complexity of academic inequality
None of this shit was even in an academic setting.

#believewomen

>Hes not an atheist faggot. Hes agnostic

So a faggot atheist then.

Yeah but then why is he talking about stuff he doesnt know about. As a science educator you expect him to be credible.

Atheists are far worse.

The communist said what?
gtfo and fuck off back to r e d d i t

Holy fucking Kek

Why black men harrass white women and not black women?

His dad was an uber bigwig in NYC city hall when the cibbil rites scam started. Look him up, Cecil Tyson. Married a PR chick, son married a white chick. His dad's connections are why, when he flunked out of UT Austin MA program he ended up at Columbia Ph.D. then Princeton post doc

He is a total minstrel who owes his career to kikes

He has literally none.

Sorry no man nigger or otherwise wd ever rape your smelly twat

Woah, a nigger couldn't control his penis. Color me surprised.

This is so interesting, I had to sign up to their newsletter.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-09 Newsletter Sign-Up.png (1220x978, 34K)

Dear Christ that article works hard to try to reconcile "he is automatically innocent because he's black" with "he is automatically guilty because he's a man."

Go ooga booga elsewhere nigger

I mean they literally published a full article in Scientific American which is just a leftist woman describing her conflicting stereotypes about black men and making an emotional decision about which stereotype to go with. "Black men are always innocent but then again they're always raping my friends. So NDT is guilty."

Eat that white pussy. The White race needs it

Why do those look so weird? Like why so inconsistent?

he a guud buoy , him din-due-Nuffins
>Neil deGrasse Tyson is a rapist and the Left is giving him a fresh poosey to rape

Attached: 1526148922530.jpg (388x494, 86K)

You should never call a black man the n word...neighbor.

nigger Neil

women are all lying whores
this is the one time ill side with a nigger over lying cunts

Notice how it's mostly famous black men that have been on the chopping block.

First it was Bill Cosby, then there were allegations on Morgan Freeman
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/05/29/morgan-freemans-lawyer-demands-cnn-retract-sexual-misconduct-story/650852002/

and now it's Neil DeGrasse?

It's bullshit that these women are collectively targeting successful men decades later.

If it was seriously that damaging to their mental health, then they would have done it sooner. No, they let whatever happened go like a normal human being, but then went full retard when groups of women started bitching to bitch.

This is what we get for giving wamen rights. Kidding, kinda not. Their mouths were meant for responding "yes sir", or receiving dick.

tl'dr, why is it okay for a group of people to collectively accuse someone of a heinous crime and they're believed simply because of numbers, continuity of the story, and stereotyping [such as wamen being weak, and men are rapists].