Australians - Do you consider us Armenians white over there?

I am an Armenian-South African, and we're considered white over here.
Since my family and I will be moving out there in two months, I was just wondering if you Aussies consider us Arm people white or not?
I also wish to say "thank you" to Aussies for opening your country to us Saffers at this difficult time in our history.

Attached: IMG_20181209_070427_768.jpg (800x789, 97K)

Armenians are generally seen as wog jews, one almost became PM.

Hope I have been helpful.

Attached: i.jpg (462x320, 16K)

If you aren't from a pure-blood Germanic family, you are NOT white.

I dated an Armenian girl and considered marrying her but she was too short and I didn't want to risk having manlets. I think they classify as Caucasian

>Armenians are generally seen as wog jews, one almost became PM.
And what is a wog Jew if I may ask?

Attached: Ana_Kasparian.gif (500x281, 2.78M)

I would copulate with this girl quite firmly.

>ID TTRexKEm
>quad 7s
checked, apparently kek approves

The untrustworthy money grubbing, holocaust gremlins that look and talk like Greeks. At least regular Jews aren't so loud and obnoxious.

Fuck off we’re full.

That bitch Ann might pretend to be a liberal but she gets wet over sexist men who treat her less than.

That ID tho

Fucking kek.
TREKEM
TRAKEM
TRAKEMDOWN

It doesnt matter anymore, the powers that be decided to flood us with black-as-my-morning-shit Niggers from Sudan instead of Eurotrash.
i'll take the Armenian or Albanian over the nigger, but that doesnt mean i like Armenians or Albanians

Attached: 1542096435356.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

What the fuck is an Armenian? Sounds arab.

>At least regular Jews aren't so loud and obnoxious.
And are you, a jew?

Attached: IMG_20181016_155745.jpg (529x439, 27K)

I like Armenians. I think, honestly, most Australians probably don't have a very strong opinion about Armenians. Probably just think you are a basic wog (Italian, Greek, Maltese, etc). Also depends on how you act, though. I am Italian, but 2nd gen. and wasn't raised around wogs so no one can really guess except my mop like Italian hair and slight olive complexion. I have been mistaken for a Turk when I was overseas by another Turk. Still basically white here. people don't care unless you are arab, somali, or asian really

No and why are you posting under a SA flag?

Nah don't bitch it, you will be aided

you know all the shit people say about jews. Picture that times ten.

Fucking trekked LMFAO. Fair enough KEK, you piece of shit.

That's a good thing. Australians are awful, dense people.

Attached: fuck australians.png (1280x753, 1.1M)

>Hides behind memeflag like the little bitch boy jew faggot he is

>No and why are you posting under a SA flag?
I am an Armenian- South African

>
>you know all the shit people say about jews. Picture that times ten.
Why? What did we Armenians do?
You do know that we are Christians, right?
And U.S President Lyndon Johnson himself confirmed that we are white people.
And our women like you guys. Our ladies hate niggers. They will marry you guys instead.

Attached: IMG_20181209_075848_333.jpg (800x988, 143K)

Armenians are white sure but they are sneaky bastards juts like the jews (well not as bad as jews) but whatever fuck them
i won't have a problem with them if they ditched the idea of Armenian nationalism tho

white jews, whites with nephilim genetics

>i won't have a problem with them if they ditched the idea of Armenian nationalism tho
You forgot to switch to your meme flag you Berber

Attached: IMG_20181209_081437_068.jpg (800x981, 148K)

Central eurotrash think Italian levels of white

I want a light brown qt to marry so bad

are you Armenian? then you should already knew about how cancerous is the Armenian nationalism it's the reason why you are hated by everyone especially in Turkey,middle east,Russia and the Caucasus countries

fuck off mudslime one armenian is worth 1000 of you animals

Sounds to me like you’re a lebbo m8

System of a down is cool
Kadashans are not
So no
Not white
Just southern soviets that make nice wine

spotted the Armenian subhuman
hey maybe you didn't know this but your people already have a country called Armenia so how about you fucking leave America and go there ti live with your fellow subhumans

Everyone's nationalism is why they're hated by everyone ironically enough.

i'm white with dutch ancestry you dumb sandnigger. I'd help the Armenians glass your shit peoples any day of my life

All Jews in Aus are located in Sydney and Melbourne, they're contained safetly in a sea od degeneracy and liberal brainwashing.

Look mate you term up woth a South African accent and you'll be well received, anyone who even knows what an Armenian is will probably just constantly hang shit on you for it but you should be right if you're not a dickhead.

No?
You're closer to turkish than white. fuck off

the problem with Armenians is that they value themselves more than the others they always back stabbed the people who opened their arms and welcomed them into their country (exactly like the jews) that's why the world hate them

>Sounds to me like you’re a lebbo m8
Please don't insult me mate. Lebanese are semitic.
We Armenians are an ethnic Persian peoples. We share similar genetics with other Aryan peoples such as, Iranians, Georgians and Azerbaijanis.

Attached: IMG_20181209_082424_122.jpg (800x984, 164K)