WW3 predictions

When do you think World War 3 will commence? Do you think this time, it will lead to the extinction of the human species? We almost wiped ourselves out in 1945, but I think this time we'll finish the job. What factors do you think will lead to the happening? Great Depression 2? China colonizing Africa? What do you think pol?

Attached: 4L_YXHWT3WO.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>we almost wiped ourselves out in 1945
No we didn’t the kike controlled countries destroyed a nation that probably would have ushered in a pan european empire
Instead the people who won are facing the consequences of their decision as is the way
With information traveling as fast as it does I don’t think major conflicts will break out, if they do their will be civil wars that are more important then geo political ones

there will be a large war soon will focus on getting rid of the third world and the jews

To be honest, it seems Russia is more likely to start ww3, they’re doing absolutely terrible right now, in almost every way. So, in my opinion if ww3 were to happen soon, it would be them. For a Great Depression 2, I don’t think it could happen with trump, but maybe after his 1 or 2 terms have ended, and if someone like Hillary is elected, there will be a slight chance, but a low one. I think our raping of the earth in every way will eventually kill us.

Attached: 53C95FA6-39F0-4EE4-90C9-143CD11249D8.jpg (120x147, 16K)

WW3 with nukes is never going to happen unless a global economic collapse happens, which would force strong countries to start invading smaller ones to help maintain their home economy.

WW3 will most likely just be proxy war after proxy war like the last 70 years.

>When do you think World War 3 will commence?
It's all around you, genius

WW3 = WOMB WAR

Attached: neanderkike rape cromagnon female.jpg (474x355, 27K)

by 2035
then the alien demons come and eat people
ww3 is the least of your worries.
you'll wish you had died in it.

No world war but world civil war

the EU will really become the Fourth Reich i think.

>more rapefugees will come
>some worse-than-9/11 attacks will happen, riling up Europeans against sandniggers
>the EU leadership will exploit this, using it as excuse to create the EU Army
>use the EU Army not only to kill and expel rapefugess, since they are no longer needed, but also to kill anyone rebelling against EU
>establish puppet governments in all EU
>move EU HQ from Brussels to some German city, like Aachen (Charlemagne had his throne there), Berlin (Welthaupstadt is no longer a dream), or Nuremberg (in an ironic fashion, so as to show even if Germans lost WW1 and WW2, they won WW3)
>make all major European states smaller by supporting irredentism and autonomy movements, so as to keep Germany big and be bigger, to make sure no one is big enough to oppose Germany
>make the most pro-EU countries larger, especially eastern ones, so as to keep strong buffers against Russia
>turn EU in the United States of Europe, thus uniting Europe in one country for real
>pic related becomes reality

mark.

my.

words.

Attached: Merkelreich.png (1280x2156, 447K)

Predicting the start of WW3 is like predicting the popping of an economic bubble. Everybody knows it's coming, but nobody can accurately predict when it will happen.

putin is hitler! and he is helping assad who is also hitler defeat freedom and democracy loving al qaeda!
its a complete quagmire and the world must act!

Attached: 1544096316121.jpg (594x479, 98K)

as soon as israel reallllllllly fucks up.
until then it stays comfy.

june 15, 2020. check it

>like the last 70 years.
the past 70 years of "Pax Americana" only existed because all of the industrial centers of the world were burned to the ground, litterally, with only the united states remain unscathed, and doing so completely, (the 2 world wars did zero harm to the united states and we huge boons to industrialism)
that world is gone.
the future is chaotic and uncertain.
and if you want to restore the pax americana or some european hegemony it will require nuking a good portion of asia of the map.

Where's the part that your inslaves to Jewish bankers and the state or Israel?
Its already close at hand but you will just be wraping it all up together in a nice coloured packaging.

>implying the EU leadership are not actually secret Red Skull-like Nazis who are doing a big game of 1939D chess, and will turn on the kikes at the right time.

Attached: klaus-iohannis_2-465x390.jpg (605x388, 29K)

right now no country looks like they could start a world war. china has no allies. russians would probably rebel. western countries arent imperialist anymore.

Well ill be a monkeys Uncle when that happens and I have no brothers or sisters.

it has already begun
the protagonists are nigeria, china, india, pakistan
the battlegrounds are europe, north america, australia
the weapon is demographic displacement
china will win

Well, I for one can't wait. Can it just start already.

Attached: 1543538156464.png (750x470, 663K)

alright, no need to be sad or mad..

that was my best hope, but if your idea is true, then we're fucked, and we have to wait for all to crack up then.

i for one, cannot wait for EU to fall if that benefits me and my people, no one will stop us from ding the pesticide we always wanted.

Attached: 1542746838795.jpg (802x960, 63K)

doing*

If someone like Hillary Clinton gets onto power. She will attack Russia with heavy sanctions, really brutal ones, backed up by NATO. Russia will retaliate economically with their gas lines. Somehow this will cause a proxy war somewhere in Eastern Europe. US will claim Russia is gassing babies, US will attack a Russian air base...BAM WWIII.

Keep an eye on France then, if the protests are legit and not an agency funded colour revaluation, they are going to try and hijack it to put another puppet in power.
If the French people truly succeed in their overthrowning of the kikes, EU will implode and the rest of Europe will follow France's example.

If you haven't noticed the EU has been working with china to fuck the US , Venezuela will be just 1 domino to get the fire to rise in south America and the US vs EU has been going on since the 90s .
Particularly france and Germany will undergo revolution, once Saudi Arabia gets its port in Yemen and no longer needs the straight of hormus it will be go time for the Iran war.. at this point china will need to withdraw in south America and the EU will be buried forever.
Enjoy the show faggot

Attached: images-1.jpg (512x288, 13K)

EU could have imploded only if some more populist leaders like Wilders in NL and Le Pen in FR had won, and if Brexit was decided and conclusive already.

now, it's too late, the EU will survive, France will stay part of it, and i personally think the vests are just EU con-ops used to cause chaos in France so that the EU Army would be created.

the French already failed back in 2017, now it's all over for them. they will be cracked down pretty hard, and no one will lift a finger anymore.

Hitler was controlled opposition. The wheels for WW3 are already in motion

Attached: D2F8B97C-8A46-462D-B673-4CF075CD64C4.gif (800x800, 253K)

We already wiped ourselves out in 1945. How do people not realize this yet?