youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=vFGEJMESr7s
twitter.com/ILoveBeinBlack/status/1070478994561216514
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She seems nice

Weird flex but ok bro

animals that are still struggling to meet their own basic needs will never be able to comprehend the gratification that comes from caring for another

why do you think 90% of nigger fathers bail

Not a surprise nigs use to setting cats on fire in the ghettos wouldn’t understand caring for an animal

so true user

Why couldn't she find something to put them in? Who was filming? The ending was weird where she apparently didn't know and didn't want to be filmed but was very passive about it.

>Online niggers niggering and laughing over all the things white people do that blacks would never do while occupying the position of horrendously underachieving in the general realm of contributions to human understanding and culture.
They'll never fucking change. They're literally just here to observe the human story. They're like an audience on the lives of the real humans. We found them scrambling absent mindedly in the dirt and there they still remain, while the world emerges and is constructed around them, they occasionally look up from their poverty and their criminal activities to Slack jawed gawp at what the real human race is up to.

Attached: 1499013813552.jpg (496x306, 31K)

>I just don’t understand bruh

Oh wait, yes I do. It’s because you’re a nigger.

Attached: 2A3E1FED-1916-4580-ACFA-87CB5244DF08.gif (170x215, 1.46M)

Attached: 1524192839175.png (454x685, 122K)

>that ending
Man, I really miss those days when we could just be dumb and just go anywhere without the fear of a camera recording us.

Can you imagine if a nigger did something stereotypically niggerish and whites had a similar comment chain?

It would be shut down immediately and all involved be banned.

Attached: NiggersDontLikeWhitePeople1.png (635x700, 547K)

It's the same emotion that kept him alive. Otherwise dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjhRql9LOUk&t=

They don't have empathy

Is he /ourguy/?
twitter.com/ILoveBeinBlack/status/1070843826233860100

this is what truelly pisses me off about twatter, i why i wont use the service. Its not that they do or do not allow certain stuff, its that its applied in an completely unequal manner.

CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

That's now a white person, that's a jew OP. You want to know what's wrong with Jews? Don't get me started.

Fucking kikes.

Attached: GasKikes.gif (444x250, 3.91M)

I love animals but this is wierd as fuck.
Would the pe tstore cope the same way if I stuffed a couple gerbils up my pants?
That deep voiced whore has mice nibbling on her tits.

Attached: 1544237286038.jpg (165x165, 10K)

But why can't the left meme?

Only thing I could think of:
youtube.com/watch?v=vFGEJMESr7s

underrated

>pathological altruism for lesser beings
>being criticized for this by a sub-human that was only allowed to exist because of this trait.

>twitter.com/ILoveBeinBlack/status/1070843826233860100
That's hilarious

>rampent unironic racism should be a key that Jow Forums is dead

Attached: 7B0D3747-E87F-408E-8EDD-5F5DFADC97AD.jpg (442x500, 14K)

this is exactly what whites do for blacks
literally carrying these niggers hard in the 21st century

>whiny nigger pasta
wahhhh faggot, cry some more. no on read this shit

>link to a Shaun and Jen video

Attached: 1507A16C-CF57-4075-A95D-625FC3619571.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

This twitter feed is a bit of a redpill
twitter.com/ILoveBeinBlack/status/1070478994561216514

Imagine being this incel

Can't watch with sound atm. She picked up some mice outside and stuffed them in her bra to ask the pet shop what to do with them, is that correct?

If so that's pretty retarded even for an empathetic person. They could be carrying diseases and could easily scratch or bite when stuffed in her bra.

This copypasta has been posted over 300 times. Give it a rest.

Attached: 1522653922320.jpg (568x518, 60K)

I’m black and I got a full ride to NYU
What’s the point your trying to make exactly?

This reminded me to check for any new stuff from Seth Tzeentach. Tanks bruv.

Not gonna lie to you, former Trump supporter here, but we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.