VIVA LA FRANCE! REEE!

THIS SHIT AINT OVER YET. ITS ONLY JUST GETTING STARTED.
youtube.com/watch?v=9XIPmmJFhDs
youtube.com/watch?v=TkiMWVAe-sI
youtube.com/watch?v=7quQpDAYrMY
youtube.com/watch?v=OT_b8i7r4WE

Attached: 1543574457474.gif (540x321, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7jk8h
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
france-police.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=zOQ4ld6NsXE&index=1&list=RDzOQ4ld6NsXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't it? I thought they were done for the weekend.

Attached: 1544306804011.jpg (3840x2560, 901K)

nope, more protests are being called for in the days to come or next weekend.

bump

French people riot for months at a time.

oligarch elites must be destroyed by the people before the great economic collapse or they will take an even greater control afterward, screencap this, print it, fold it and put it in you wallet, get fit and mentally prepared, the end is near

also checked

It's crazy how nothing is being said over here in the states. I mean, people getting hand blown off and eyes shot out? Yikes, if our police used this amount of force...lol

Attached: 7395729482743.jpg (357x348, 30K)

mfw

Attached: YOOO.jpg (1224x817, 345K)

IT'S ABOUT TAXES, NOT DEMOGRAPHIC REPLACEMENT.

WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT UNTIL ITS ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEM

Why do you think they need the taxes you cunt

I checked NBC's nightly news on YouTube just to see how it was covered. It was way late in the broadcast, and the piece was so short it was almost useless.

this

It's "vive" not "viva" you fucking simpleton !! REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1544319416125.jpg (1080x704, 71K)

>It's 4D chess
They're not talking about the elephant in the room. They don't give a shit. It's not about migrants AT ALL if you don't fucking speak out about it AT ALL.

All in due time, you fat cunt.

I've heard this for years. Never happens

If it was about the JQ it might bring attention to them or it would be a complete blackout. And if the JQ was shown on tv the whole media would become a circus and we would see Hitler on every screen in France for days.

It would be pretty koo' but it's extremely doubtful that anything JQ related would be brought up for this.

>punished gilet jaune
A man denied his purchasing power.

It just started.

just take the support. we are very ld allies after all. you supported us against the brit fags. (like how russia did for most of nazi germany). so its high time we returened the favor.
you are americas first allie and friend.

WE HAVE A MARCH TODAY 11:45 LONDON, HYDE PARK BE THERE

good luck

What happens if someone in the crowd starts shooting at the police/security/army/whatever forces?

Attached: 1413631326_Hatred.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

remember how bloody the french revolution was.
well, now they have better wopeans.

Spread the images/videos.
Let the world see what the gilet jaunes are willing to risk as they protest. And what Macron's regime is willing to do to quell them.

Attached: 1544305767135.webm (976x720, 2.81M)

And that's the girl who lost an eye.

Attached: 1544306988732.webm (360x640, 2.39M)

streamable.com/7jk8h

Thanks, much better quality.
Damn that's fucked up.

>shooting civilian protesters
>gassing civilians
>some are dead

Surely there will be an international backlash for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

Attached: 1518382839917.jpg (886x482, 98K)

thx burgerbro

>VIVA LA FRANCE
>VIVA
>LA

fag

>VIVE LE FRANCE

>Emmanuelle Macron is the president of the rich

Why they even elected him in the first place?

Attached: 1513833338144.jpg (381x315, 42K)

sure thing
>GLORY TO THE ANGLO EMPIRE

Attached: 1543047573251.jpg (1200x595, 133K)

no you see theres only international backlash when you kill a fag saudi journalist

HOME MADE GAS MASK FILTER QUICK GUIDE. Need a soda can, cloth/fiber/pillow stuffing, and activated carbon/charcoal. Activated carbon is found all over the fish store, is a dietary supplement, etc. Cut a soda can at the top, holes at the bottom. Place in this order, cloth, charcoal, cloth, charcoal, cloth charcoal. Add lots of layers because gas STAYS in a filter due to the cloth, while the charocal FILTERS.

cuz they werent using logos but pathos and ethos

Were there deaths yet?
Maybe during the night when all of the looters come out I'm guessing. I'm pretty sure the cops didn't straight up shoot the gilets jaunes yet.
If there were deadly injuries we need to know. There might be a media blackout on this though.
>VIVE LE FRANCE
LA
France is a girl. pic related.
Macron said a lot of things and promised a lot of stuff.
He was going to be the economy and jobs president. He's a banker after all, you can trust him on this sort of stuff.

Attached: ac3.png (716x1018, 734K)

Is Electre there protesting?

>africans set entire city on fire, defecate everwhere, vandalize timeless national works of art
>police do nothing
>employed white French people gather in streets, refuse to move
>EW EH SHET, UNLEASH LE SNEEPERS AND ETHROW LE BOMBS. LE KILL EVERYONE!!!

The french government is truly awful.

Hope that's not his fretting hand.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Macron should have one of his eyes plucked out, non?

No death at the moment, i've seen 30 people hardly injured

Attached: 1501055140419.jpg (1000x1200, 132K)

kek
Yes.
Before or after they guillotine him though?
Because he's getting guillotined for different reasons arguably.

Ive finally seen coverage of it just now on the TV. They glossed over the fact the protests have been happening for the last 4 weekends

Love it.
Use the Right to get there Tax Cuts
Use the Left to get their immigrates
Fucking fools.

What's the point of all this? Y'all are pissed about stuff I got it. But what's your endgame?

saw a video of an old lady got hit in the head with a teargas grenade and died

Old lady died in her home from tear gas.

Some protester picked up a grenade thinking its a tear gas and it blow off his hand.

French police is only police which seems to have 25g of TNT in their flash/tear grenades.

Just posting this makes me fucking angry.

4 dead already

Not trying to troll but I think the French are just throwing a tantrum. God I hope they prove me wrong

Are you going to replicate next saturday?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Most likely.

Attached: teste4.jpg (426x600, 60K)

Waiting for an actuél frog to confirm happenings today.

Attached: ThotRiot.jpg (1140x747, 212K)

You are a pussy

based

Attached: ameritain.jpg (554x380, 42K)

Fuckoff boris your not a Briton.

>god save the german queen
fuck off poof

Based you all!

Attached: 18912-102635792-9c103ab1-0498-423b-a21d-29b739effda1.jpg (600x450, 107K)

Says a lot about you first thing that comes to mind is that shit...Your so finished in this world lilman. boris the foreign cunt.

>But what's your endgame?
See for your self. There is none. It's a popular uprising. People are fed up with the state of the economy. That's it. It was unexpected by Macron. It's surprisingly organic.
But it's easy to explain why they are fed up. It's mostly the working class and rural areas that are protesting. Not just them but mostly them. They're mostly the ones sacrificed by globalization. A lot of the rest of the population also have their grievances, but not as big as theirs. A lot of them support the gilets jaunes mostly out of solidarity. Globalization mostly benefits the high middle class and the rich. Most people don't like its effects (even if it wasn't enough to push them over the edge).
A lot of French people probably do not understand it, but what they need is nationalism. There's just no way to fulfill their demands within an increasingly globalist framework. They've been lied to.
It's not a nazi uprising though, most French people aren't racist. I would think that most understand that you can't sustain immigration at this rate without catastrophe though.

MSM is being very subversive when reporting on this. They say it's only taking place in Paris, making it sound like it's only a couple thousand. It's happening all over France.

Sad!
520 000 people yesterday. Don't believe their lies.

>520 000 people yesterday.
How do you figure? I know it's big, but don't exaggerate on the Internet user we don't do that anymore.

Attached: 1503211034163246461.jpg (570x1027, 98K)

Police union numbers.

fuck off paki

Yorarien

Would be nice to have some links for normalfags.
It is significantly larger than what most news outlet let on.
The Guardian made it sound like it wasn't much bigger than the "March for the Climate" they had at the same time in Paris. And they deplored that it didn't get as much attention.

Attached: 1533781979228.jpg (400x400, 39K)

france-police.org/

They deplored that the march for the climate didn't get as much attention that is.
No kidding.
I wonder that the CNN article was like. I don't even want to see kek.
Very interesting.

>Syndicat France Police – Policiers en colère
>Estimation
Not the best source, but still might be helpful to make people realize that the numbers are way off.

All the leftists got salty in the second round and voted against le pen. Macron only got 20% in the first round.

WE WILL BE VICTORIUS AGAINST THE FALSE GODS

Attached: ezgif-4-cd73e9663025.gif (480x279, 3.61M)

OMG OMG OMG It is really happening?
Any livestreams?

youtube.com/watch?v=zOQ4ld6NsXE&index=1&list=RDzOQ4ld6NsXE

sorry, idk.

It was Yesterday, surely next week end.
Macron is actually depressed. He tried to talk with french people but some hang up on him like a customer service worker.

Attached: 108063-full.jpg (400x300, 75K)

Wtf did he grab the canister before it went off?

Suriya allah bashar! Pretty catchy tune

who do you think the taxes are for, who do you think benefits
but ask yourself this, if it was about migrants, would as many people show up? if its not about migrants, but its about taxes, then aren't the same conditions fulfilled, without anyone being able to say "oh thats racist". the whole idea that the protests are about taxes is to disarm ideological opponents of their goto criticism, and to coalesce a broad spectrum of support

shitskins cannot compete with whites on a level playing field, once the gibs stop they are well adn truly fucked ... they will begin rioting!!!

no my friend, taxes are in fact the perfect protest movement

I don't think he expect a smoke grenade to explode like an actual grenade.

You can go ape shit about how cool that is but mark my words - nothing good will come out of it, it never does. France will get high taxes and more refugees in any case. These people losing their health for nothing. Dude lost an arm and for what? So stupid. Everything was quiet enough until Macron said about EU army. Suddenly people went crazy. An interesting coincidence. At least destroy goverment's buildings and property, not casual people's business and cars or architectural monuments. You can disagree but you will see that i was right.

>yesterday 9 am
>Jow Forums down 2 hours
>Jow Forums comes back up
>shills trying demoralizing immediatly, bait threads stop popping up in same volume
>shills demoralizing today as well in same numbers
We're winning lads, if they adjust the flow of propaganda even here let alone adjust the complete censorship they have on normiedia

Attached: raindrops.jpg (937x612, 134K)

>Throwing rocks in the weekend at random cops
>Few, that'll show them, now lets get back to work to pay for all the damage we've done, next week we'll do it again, that'll really get the message across!
>Why are you laughing?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Nederbroeder, gij uit alle mensen zou beter moeten weten..

Dat jij pic related accepteerd is prima maar wij niet.

misch moet je eerst ff 3 jaar lurken voordat je paalt.

Attached: 1544000682072.jpg (815x952, 354K)

Whatever you're tryna do, there will always be Sir Gilbert in front of you. People just get angry.

The first walk (7/11) was for the parliament but
> Dude lost an arm

Attached: 3412-full.png (136x102, 67K)

>Ik uit alle mensen moet lurken.
>Nagenoeg geboren op Jow Forums in de vroege jaren van de middelbare school wat voelt als een eeuw geleden.
Vriend, ik ben er al een tijdje, en juist daarom durf ik met enige zekerheid te zeggen dat meer dan 50% van ieder gegeven land propvol zit met figuren die liever thuis blijven en GTST kijken ipv in actie komen.
Roepen, stenen gooien etc naar bewapende figuren heeft geen zin, vervolgens afdruipen als ze zeggen dat je moet oprotten ook niet, noch heeft het zin om dingen te slopen en vervolgens de rest van de week aan het werk te gaan om de kapotte dingen letterlijk weer af te betalen.

Attached: ohstopitu.jpg (800x450, 37K)

>american salute
no

Tevens
>impliceren dat ik het marrakech (of whatever) pact accepteer.
Nee, verre van, echter ben ik me wel bewust dat vriendelijk vragen of het wat minder kan niet gaat werken wanneer je het opneemt tegen iemand die van plan is om je te vermoorden.
Rellen om te rellen is leuk, rellen en het doelwit behalen/uitschakelen is nog beter.

good god boys, we need a french user to hand the police a pepsi at next demo, i want a picture of a frenchmen offering a riot cop a pepsi ....lol

SOUMI PERKELE!!!
Finland will win!

Attached: Finnish Special Forces.png (674x379, 330K)

>Not handing out snickers

Yeah why aren't we having threads talking about what happened yesterday on Jow Forums? They're out in full force

kek
I would never have noticed that something is wrong without looking it up.
That's unfortunate.

Attached: 14b08e2b77374451258f7f58bd8ac2c19c4e84f7_hq.jpg (722x1024, 49K)

well the mods could very easily fix the problem, simply make a new option. when hovering over the user ID a drop down menu appears, one of the choices is to filter this posters ID and all responses to him ..... boom all shill post dropped from thread. it would be that easy

the fact that it has not been done is proof that 4chang is compromised

VEGITO BLUE!!

Attached: E72E2A23-755B-4499-B859-A0FFB38DC232.gif (500x281, 295K)

Attached: F8F7522A-FC54-4505-A036-95C79D2D4A9C.png (1136x640, 796K)