A Fraud?

Are any of you 100% sold on Trump being a fraud and nothing more than a neo-con puppet of Zion?
I'm getting there, I'm starting to move closer to the belief.

Attached: 1532623417755m.jpg (863x1024, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420131-feds-received-whistleblower-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation
themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's jewish

Pied piper.

this

Most have
Bots and q boomers are left

They're all puppets of Zion. That's what ZOG means, Jews play both sides so they win either way

The two party system is cancer, and as soon as Boomers finally start fucking croaking, the sooner we can be rid of the foreign-occupying forces in our institutions

This is just your friendly reminder that Trump is a false hope and a zionist stooge and elections are a fraud.

The only purpose they serve is to the (((elites))) who use them as a means to monitor the opinions of the masses. And thus provide a great opportunity to monitor the social conditioning and brainwashing that is inflicted on the population. With this knowledge they then make adjustments in policy to further cement their reign. Remember, all wars are won in the hearts and minds of the people, and the Jews practice a constant spiritual warfare against their host nation for control of it's destiny.

The left and right paradigm is a fraud that is designed to divide and conquer the population and stall all change via a yin-yang of tyranny. Except of course change which is (((permitted))).

Trump's election was used as a means for the kikes to study how the goyim could use a grass roots movement on the internet to overthrow their grip on the narrative. And now that the election has been thoroughly studied, the kikes are using this knowledge to censor every last avenue for free discussion they find.

This is why big-tech is Censoring you all across the internet. It is also why no politician will ever oppose them, because EVERY politician works for the same masters that google does. They only say they'll bust the trusts to give you false hope and thus placate you. Just like the border wall and repealing DACA have not occurred, the regulation of these tech companies will NEVER be happen. They keep playing this trick on you emotionally driven idiots over and over and you never learn.

Spread the truth, then fight back. This is the only way to freedom from (((them))).

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

I thought he was a fraud when he ran. Then he won and I gave him a chance. I was right. Too many jewish ties and too much to lose to do what is necessary. It should have been Rand.

But he was supposed to be anti-establishment. He was standing up against the mainstream GOP

trump is a puppet

And then he won the nomination and became the leader of a ZOG party.

pretty done hes git maybe 2 years to pull a wall outta of his ass
else
im not giving him another shot

Yes.

Attached: 1543558131333.jpg (665x768, 113K)

trump is warming up your fucking prison cell in gitmo, shill and your concern trolling is glowing nigger tier. You should leave the country while you still have a chance because US army intelligence is spying on shit blue and media matters. enjoy.

>q boomers are left
thats his entire base you cnn political annalist

Just trust the plan, guys. Jeez, way too impatient

MAGAboomers were the worst thing to happen to this country

trump isn't a fraud it's just that the presidency has been corrupted since the jews had kennedy killed
he doesn't really have much power to change anything. he's a figurehead. nothing more.
the reason trump ran in 2016 is because the jews that run your government felt it was the best time to get the whole "lock her up" tea party folk Q-oomers thinking like they've actually accomplished something (meanwhile the his entire presidency has been him under investigation and no one has said one FUCKING word about hillary clinton)

once Trump's two terms are done, America is finished. this is your last hoorah, working class whites. enjoy it. because when Corey Booker or Kamala Harris win in 2024 it's going to be an absolute shithole of biblical proportions.

lmao !! orange-man-bad.exe.

Fuck off

It will make it easier to round them up and put into labor camps so trust the process

every politician is the same, fucking crooks who fuck same whores and get money from the same 'donors' then go shake hands with Saudis and Israeli
truly independent candidate will never be allowed to get even close

I don't think he's a puppet, I think he really thinks that way by himself, honestly.

hi weddit, sorry your leftist division tactics and spam wont work here. thanks for playing. sag'ed

If you want change then you need to change the system. Thinking one man will save us by sheer virtue of his righteous will or whatever is beyond retarded

lmao
>MIGA
>isrealiCockTasty.exe

Trump is a typical pressure-release valve. Obama was similar but for the liberals, people forget that before Obama the libs were still cucked but they were also populist, anti-globalist, jew-fearing conspiracy theorists who wouldn’t shut up about bush being behind 9-11. Obama brought them back into the fold and then some. Trump is doing the exact same thing to the right

Attached: 6A3B9AD8-5DB1-40EC-8DB2-D5BB21B549EE.jpg (850x400, 56K)

Beep boop
Zzzxxxxxt
Brrrrrrrrrvvvvvt
BOOPBEEP

if Trump really is a puppet, that means MAGA was just Hope and Change 2.0, and that Orange really is the new Black.

All politicians are frauds

Attached: s-l500.png (500x493, 17K)

>doesn't realize redditards from the_donald are the biggest Trump supporters and they've been shitting all over Jow Forums for a while now
no you go back

kys

Attached: american.png (1271x1000, 89K)

Yes. I realized it almost immediately when he filled his cabinet up with Jews. I lost complete interest in politics for a while and fell into a depression.

Attached: d36.jpg (600x461, 131K)

The thing is he talks tough but is milquetoast on policy so the left has succeeded in making Obama-era policies (such as family separation) look far-right. Anyone who doesn't want open borders is now a racist Nazi. He may have actually shifted the Overton window left.

>HUR im a fucking idiot who doesnt know what im talking about so im going to just to say "theyre all bad" .

Attached: 4d37b80d7dbb4689dbfdd0b6480af246409a9f4742ebd622e0bbe86494c217fd.jpg (1829x1830, 397K)

>HUR im a fucking idiot who doesnt know what im talking about so im going to just to say "theyre all bad" .
Pic related: tired of losing yet?
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420131-feds-received-whistleblower-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation

Shitblue shills get prison sentences too shit stain. Pretty nice concernfagging 4/10

Attached: 26e1f4e7923f77029a15eb82224011d19fbb48a27d29657fa93a0e97120ec535.png (1243x1774, 3.32M)

>trump is a shill for israel
>that's why Assad is still in power in Syria

Attached: syria_clinton_emails.jpg (773x639, 138K)

If trump was the real deal he would dissolve NATO like he said he would and go sign a new mutual defense pact with Syria.

Have you used the npc meme enough in thread? It is getting kind of pathetic, you’re a little late

Daca has been repealed, in the sense that new people can't apply. The only reason the Border Wall hasn't been fully funded is because the GOP is cucked to the max. Trump isn't the problem, congress is.

>jewish paid politicians and news anchors despise him
>but he's also jewish goyim don't trust the jews
I wish i could rape and infect every single of your jewish kin with aids. I would watch them die slowly from the prostate cancer they would develop due to the immeasurable number of times I would pound their boipucci ass.

Attached: wew.jpg (512x869, 49K)

Attached: COjtAYlUkAIPawa[1].jpg (600x400, 48K)

Wow, powerless Jews don’t like him you say

Trump could just stop fucking around and declare martial law due to the shitskin invasion. God knows he would have more than enough support from armed civilians to pull this off, but he inexplicably cucked out and left his rapidly growing grass-roots right wing street muscle hanging out to dry after Charlottesville. None of this makes any sense at all unless trump is in fact a plant

Trump's entire political meta is to keep people guessing until next election, where the season finale will unfold and will BTFO the opposition so hard that he will get a supermajority.

Attached: Barry-the-red-nosed-reindeer.jpg (780x578, 251K)

Attached: chatty.jpg (952x960, 135K)

It took you this long to figure it out? I've known that since before he even got elected.

Attached: Trump Jewish Puppet.png (949x472, 243K)

Attached: ca-signiiii.jpg (640x457, 83K)

Imagine being so clueless.
Charlottsville was a handful of patriots who were protesting a statue's removal and a horde of leftwig paid protestors, occupy assholes who destroyed the optics in coordination with kike psyop patsy son of kikes James field.

Best President ever

Attached: 7FsnVou.jpg (1714x2048, 139K)

>memeflag
Trump is a Presbyterian, you larping nigger. Show flag.

Attached: 1517532874101.jpg (554x527, 23K)

agreed

Well he’s dead in a week or so, enjoy while it lasts.

Most entertaining, but fucking useless thus far.

Oh boy...I hope you're really a swede, otherwise enjoy your van.

Attached: 1527963926387.png (1110x590, 572K)

It doesn't mean shit. Every politician says they're a Christian because that makes them more electable, you moron. Obama says he's a Christian too even though he obviously isn't.

>BOAT: The swamp
>LIFE BOAT: Mueller investigation
>DROWNING POTENTIAL: 2016-2020
Halfway there.

Attached: vfv.jpg (474x296, 20K)

careful what you wish for, it will bite you in the ass

Attached: bovine-excrement-meter-animation_zps9d14ba58.gif (238x241, 86K)

Haven't seen anything that casts doubt on his faith at all, if you have some feel free to present it and change my mind lmao.

Even if you’re correct about the Charlottesville crowd, trump is standing by and doing nothing while his grass roots support network everywhere is being dismantled. Libshits and nogs fucking own the streets now, it’s worse out there than it was during Obama. Even lukewarm nigger-lovers like the proud boys are being arrested and treated like terrorists. Trump could be pardoning all these people but he isn’t doing anything

Betting on Mueller is like betting on the qtards being right.

trump is the chainlink of Jow Forums

I don't even care anymore. Not to sound schizo but its hard to differentiate between reality and conspiracy nowadays

Yes but America needed this. One last hope to be shattered before the white man arises from his bread and circus stupor and fights for his race.

The swamp is betting on Mueller. Everything the democrats/media/facebook.twitter did spying on Trump, every crime is being hidden and held under the guise of a Mueller investigation. Mueller is the swamp's lifeboat against the iceberg that is Trump... and so far so good for them.

>"hey guys i'm just concerned"
>thread dedicated to making the president look as bad as possible
>"it's cool to hate trump guys! you don't want to be a lame incel weirdo, do you?"
another day, another bargain bin 60-IQ leftypol shill

but but Qanon

Not sure what they're hoping for, so far it's been a whole lot of nothing played up insanely by the media and their puppet NPCs. I wish the left would just riot like France so we can gas them and be done with it.

0bama said he was muslim, until his interviewer 'corrected' him

Attached: chj.jpg (893x768, 217K)

I hate to defend the larp but I have to say, the group is extremely against all forms of Israeli influence in our country and so is the tripfag.

>neo-con
If Trump was a neocon, Assad would be dead right now.

Yeah he's a con man and a piece of shit. No need to distort his picture he looks pathetic enough on his own.

Attached: trump jewish ceremony.jpg (3200x1680, 348K)

Nope. Dude's based as fuck and best president since Washington. Discord lefty Jow Forums hating on kikes is a nice thing to see though.

Attached: 1537296157937.jpg (1200x800, 153K)

So many have tried and failed to take out Assad. I doubt Trump hasn't done so out of benevolence. He's certainly had no qualms killing innocent Syrians who fought Trump's terrorist Jew-backed Islamist army.

Criminal Justice Reform i.e. letting black criminals out of prison because they're black, is based.

Wtf is happening. How is a memeflag not a faggot?

>>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>>SLIDE THREAD
You can't stop what's happening in France.

Attached: knjhgfdtgfghj.jpg (4684x3117, 1.39M)

There is an unindicted co-conspirator occupying the Oval Office.

SOON
pic related

Attached: Individual 1 in custody.png (666x444, 520K)

yeah I don't follow q. is he against the muslims mexicans feminist blacks liberals commies ect too ?

the clueless

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-09 02-05-53.png (589x667, 338K)

The group does talk about open borders being a deep state narrative and those groups being used to that narrative's effect. Only reason I listened to some of it is because I talk about a lot of the same things but I call it what it is, Forced Diversity.

Maybe you should read that bill and it's the same reform bill that's been floated for years. It doesn't "let criminals out for being black" you fucking lying kike in the grass.

trump is a kike puppet, anyone who broses /PTG is a fucking retard

Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 94+ contacts with Russia-linked operatives
themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/

On January 6, 2017, the U.S. intelligence community issued a report that showed there were two campaigns to elect Donald Trump: one run by Trump and one run by the Russian government. Trump and many of his senior advisors and close associates have repeatedly denied any connections between the two campaigns, despite the fact that they were working towards the same goal, at the same time, and utilizing the same tactics.

Yet over the past year, we’ve learned about a series of meetings and contacts between individuals linked to the Russian government and Trump’s campaign and transition team. In total, we have learned of 94 contacts between Trump’s team and Russia linked operatives, including at least 27 meetings. And we know that at least 26 high-ranking campaign officials and Trump advisors were aware of contacts with Russia-linked operatives during the campaign and transition. None of these contacts were ever reported to the proper authorities. Instead, the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them.

Why were there so many meetings? What was discussed in them? More importantly, why did Trump and his camp lie about them, including to federal law enforcement? What are they hiding?

The American people deserve answers.

Attached: Dt2mgcUXcAABeQT.png (666x182, 251K)

You can’t help it when all of the kike owned media is punishing you for prioritizing your country’s interests and the only escape from the constant Jew onslaught are Zionist neo conservatives that provide some semblance of safety, as they use you for their own bidding which parallels the agenda for the very people attacking you. Jews invented the 4D chess.

His entire demeanor, kikery and closeness to the Jews is evidence enough, lol.

Attached: 25cabd2729b8b30ba6f3690fe33b9e13.jpg (992x1283, 162K)

>no sauce
How can I take this seriously?

So, nothing? Roger that.

I mean
His daughter marry the jew man
He wanted make jeersulam
He bomb the Syria

It’s obvious

>he bomb the Syria
So a whole slide thread of lies and stupid shit

yup

>swedish
>blaming jews
>"swedish"
Hi Mohammad how's the goat and kids?

>Tons of evidence including a picture where he doesn't recite the Apostles' Creed which even Muslim Obama does, on my very reply
>"So, nothing? Roger that."
Kill yourself please.

>Canadian
>calling others Muhammed
Kek.

you know who else is a zionist puppet??
al sisi of egypt

neocons aren't the deep state, right?
goldman sachs
neocons
scotus federalist corporate shills

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-09 02-23-32.png (639x702, 162K)

you guys should kys's
not listening to trs anymore
hope they all get raped and killed by infinite niggers in 2020 when the democrats take power and sign onto the global migration compact
degenerates

but but hillary is the deep state lol

Trump is not tied to the Deep State. That is why he's here, to remove that stain upon humanity. The Deep State is dying quickly.