Say it with me, Jow Forums. Mister President

Say it with me, Jow Forums. Mister President.

Attached: Rand Paul.jpg (240x300, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/senator-rand-paul-blocking-us-military-aid-to-israel/
youtu.be/FqAF-Alc7CM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God, I wish

Mister gets beat up by his neighbor over untrimmed fescue

Rand is the ONLY canidate in the states that would actually solve our problems through political power. Plus he is a man of action, which is the key character is fascism.

AHEM.

Attached: 1541009101668.png (546x1080, 245K)

Oh look. the fuck me daddy betas showed up. lets look at them.

they would never let him get past the primaries unless he cucked harder for them. And compared to his dad he has cucked on a few issues.

MAJOR NEO_CON FUCKING FAGGOT WILL BURN IN HELL DIE DIE DIE EAT FUCKING SHIT.

AHEM.

Attached: 1542351321632s.jpg (125x89, 3K)

If you don't think that was actually an assassination attempt you're retarded.

Explain

Q predicted this

Happy Hanukkah

(((They))) will never let it happen.

Yes. If he runs in 2024, it will take the world exploding for me not to vote for him. I'd knock on doors for this one.

I wish.

TRUMP WAS OUR LAST RECOURSE THROUGH THE STATE NOTHING ELSE WILL SATISFY US ASIDE FROM REBELLION CONSISTING OF MULTIPLE GROUPS WITH DEPARTMENTALIZATION WITHIN EACH FUCK THE ABC MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOTS COME AT ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1544327526302.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

>Oh look. the fuck me daddy betas showed up. lets look at them.
lol

stupid faggot he has had attempted assassinations TWICE, he was supposed to be shot at the steve scalise shooting and that beating was a warning from deep state commies, he ignored them, he deserves more respect from this board than anyone else but sadly we have quite a few stormfaggots and commies

Attached: Randbo.jpg (830x553, 60K)

Honestly would have been a decent president. Trump fucked the Republican party too much though for them to consider a guy like this now.

>stormfaggots
Hmmm, now I'm not supporting him. You're obviously a Jew and now I dont trust him

Attached: jew world order zionism.jpg (788x1026, 203K)

Nothing like his father

>stormcucks hate /ourguy/ even after this
timesofisrael.com/senator-rand-paul-blocking-us-military-aid-to-israel/
proof theyre all sub-80 iq retards

>if you dont like wignat degenerates youre a kike
back to stormfront commie

They wouldn't let him do it. Doesn't mean we can't meme him into the nomination. They didn't "let" Trump get past the primaries either. He forced his way past them. With meme magic, we can easily meme Rand into the white house. He's a lot more likeable than Trump, and we did it with Trump.

yeah no
he sold out to the ultra rich a long time ago and only larps as someone who cares about the things his dad championed

youtu.be/FqAF-Alc7CM

Attached: 931cfb0550226ca2a1e2bd451f92d8c6.jpg (549x365, 40K)

Nah, Trump just shook up the party. If anything, it will be easier because of Trump for someone like Rand to get the nomination. The only bad thing Trump did is made people hate the Republican party even more than they already did, which might make it difficult for any Republican to win the white house. That said, Rand is a libertarian, not a conservative, so he has as good a chance as any Republican to get the moderates and ultimately win the white house.

Attached: post2.png (491x491, 285K)

I'm in.

this. he's a perfect "moderate" candidate in the publics eye

Unironically fuck Drumpf. Hail Rand.

>wignat
Quit trying to make this a thing, queer.

I'd take Rand over anybody who could plausibly get the nomination.

Rand is absolutely the most based candidate available. He is the only truly anti Israel member of the GOP

Nope. Trump made the Republican party into a BUILD THE WALL tier party who only likes obnoxious cult of personality figures. Rand neither supports the wall because it’s fucking stupid nor does he have that kind of personality. He’s a man of policy, not some sort of faux alpha who wears his emotions on his sleeve

newfag get out

>Trump made the Republican party into a BUILD THE WALL tier party
No, Trump made non-Republicans view the Republicans as a built the wall party, which is exactly why the only way Republicans can get the moderate votes in the future is by running someone who is libertarian rather than conservative, specifically Rand. If Republicans are smart, they'll give Rand the nomination because otherwise they won't win the white house.
And the build the wall people are not the entirety or even the majority of the Republican party, they're just the most outspoken ones with the most media attention right now.

Only civnat LARPers use such gay terminology. What the fuck does it even refer to?

your pic is who Rand Paul's voting record implies he is working for.

>only X uses X term i dont like
k newfag

Rand Paul is the least jewish person in the entire Senate, you fucking faggot shill.

This, the only feasible solution to our long term problems is axing entire departments and tangibly shrinking the government down to a manageable level that isn't just a clusterfuck of people rushing to loot stuff.

Also everything said, the motherfucker was at the baseball game for god's sake, he's actually putting his life on the line for you to have more freedom and shitpost him.

Attached: benson.gif (699x675, 585K)

I would fuck him.

>back to stormfront commie
This guy is trying to shill Rand

Attached: doom paul and randlet.jpg (960x642, 247K)

You had your chance.

Attached: GLORYISETERNAL.png (664x866, 717K)

Damn, Ron was alpha looking.

damn right

And his son Rand is giving us the second chance that we don't deserve, but that we need.

>implying he didnt sell out to the plutocrat monopoly capitalists
>implying he didnt abandon his fathers quest to end the fed
>implying he didnt sell out to the globalist military interventionist military industrial complex

Rand is just coasting on Ron's good name while shitting all over everything people loved about his dad.

What's his stance on immigration?

He is more of a realist and less of an idealist than his dad. He has the same values and the same goal, he's just trying a moderately different approach.

I wish. Him or Ann Coulter.

I'd vote for him over bloomph in a heart beat. I think it's likely that he knows more than he lets on.

Attached: trumpberg.jpg (275x183, 6K)

It isn't the best. But you know what, Trump hasn't delivered shit on his stance. Atleast I don't think rand would be israels little bitch like Trump is

of course he does, do you think the deepstate would really risk TWO assassination attempts if he was just some normalfag lolberg. The guy knows some shit for sure.

All politicians will never say what they really know or think, he's more nuanced than his pa but just as redpilled if not more, which allows him greater political power

Attached: rand bo.gif (250x198, 3.34M)

Just tell me what it means lolberg and then go jerk off to the Constitution.

Attached: Gary Johnson - Kill Leppos.jpg (490x368, 42K)

i tried to tell you faggots three years ago

Attached: 1543559597700.jpg (800x599, 191K)

I'd vote for him.

He needs to run again in 2024. I have the feeling he’ll win.

>politicians will never say what they really know or think

his dad did, on the floor of congress, on the record.
youtu.be/FqAF-Alc7CM

Boomers will make sure he doesn't win the primary. They'll slander him endlessly for not being pro-war enough or pro israel enough or something. Planted people in debates booing everything he says.

I hate this country.

he's a REAL lolberg not some Koch brothers shill from the fake "libertarian" party
you can learn what it means at redddit.com fuck off newfag

No one who isn't a faggot uses that word on Jow Forums you stupid nigger. Only shills, kikes and shitskins use that word. Which one are you?

I got an idea

Attached: C7QZqALU4AAu5c6.jpg (1200x923, 77K)

i'm a shill kike shitskin

We're just gunna kill em

When will you get it? THE PRESIDENCY IS ONLY AFFORDED TO RELATIVES. ALL PRESIDENTS ARE RELATED EXCEPT FOR ONE. Even Trump and Hillary are cousins.
You're cheering on and taking part if a charade.

Yes, good goyim, lower the taxes of the rich.
Roads? No goyim. We dont need roads
Police? Fireman? Emt? No goyim. You dont need those, dont you want to save $4 per year on your taxes??
Now go smoke your herbal jew, be degenerates and drink and drive until you actually hit someone, we will be here peeling back regulations on mega industry

Attached: 1521657036967.png (869x721, 33K)

>roads

Attached: 1516473671238.png (684x688, 108K)

Fuck yeah

Attached: post.gif (120x160, 826)

It's not even that he knows more than other politicians know. It's that he fucking cares about more than personal power and wealth. He's just about the only person in modern US politics who gives half a fuck about doing what is right.

If only he would get redpilled on immigration and race.

>randpilled.gif

Same here, user. Same here.

They tried that with Trump. Trump still won. If we can meme Trump into the white house, we sure as hell can meme Rand into the white house. He's more likeable than Trump and he's a better person.

>not supporting a politician because you disagree with them on identity politics
Literally as bad as SJWs. So fucking what if Rand has a different stance on a few issues? He isn't a cuck for Israel. He wants to do what is right. You can't say that about anyone else in the senate.

We couldn't even meme Ron Paul into winning a single primary. Him and Rand don't have what it takes to pull a Trump, the only way he has a chance is if no other big name corporate Republicans run. I think he should primary Trump in 2020 honestly, second term primaries are very rare and contentious so most politicians won't touch it, but in this case it might work.

I hope he puts to good use the $40 I gave him in 2016

After Trump, He wouldn't be a bad choice. I imagine he could continue what the trump train started.
>I mean can any of you name someone better?

We were much weaker in 2011-2012 than we were in 2015-2016. Rand just needs to be willing to be controversial in a Trump sort of way to force the media to talk about him.

Ron was controversial, but in a humble way that let the media ignore him. Trump was controversial in an aggressive way that forced the media to talk about him. That's what Rand needs to learn from.

Attached: you could have chosen me you could have chosen to live.png (582x550, 461K)