So is there any actual evidence of Russia colluding with the 2016 election to get Trump elected or is this a left-wing...

So is there any actual evidence of Russia colluding with the 2016 election to get Trump elected or is this a left-wing conspiracy theory?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1519853551009.jpg (420x579, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
youtu.be/NisCkxU544c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mother told me today, with a straight face, that she thinks “they hacked the voting machines”. They don’t even need evidence, they’ve convinced stupid people like my mom already.

video evidence:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

NO BUT ISRAEL TRIED TO FRAME TRUMP AND NEXT WEEK THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL KNOW. OP IS A SCARED BITCH THATS WHY HE MADE THIS THREAD.

Theres evidence of bots flooding facebook and reddit with trump shilling

if there was clear cut evidence, you would have seen it already.
if there was some convoluted evidence, you would have seen it already.

No.

Yes. Putin was aware of Trump waiting in the wings if things got bad enough. Once he saw the alternate timeline of Hillary and Obama he made the
> “I don’t have a problem, YOU have a problem”
...call to the USA whitehats.

topfuckingkek
thanks man needed a laugh

Apparently shit posting is evidence enough.

None whatsoever. But there's an accusation and that's more than enough for the left.

So? That's neither illegal or meaningful

Russian shitposting is all that happened. We do much worse all over the planet.
Its all distraction. Normies cant learn how corrupt the system is. So... Fucking Russians.

Attached: 1541650262563m.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

Everyone is using fucking bots now, so what? The purpose of the investigation is collusion between Trump and Russia.

>not meaningful
I mean it influences people. The right would go fucking crazy if it was hilary

The election hack may be the greatest meme the left has ever conceived

Attached: Molyneux.jpg (710x389, 112K)

How the fuk they think they're going to impeach on any charge makes me want to stick my head in the oven. As I swear even with proof majority of my own friends need to be culled

Attached: 1544254976971.jpg (545x600, 57K)

Right. Even better.. None of the shitpostings were lies. But still. Russians. Cant blame our primary tactics or lack of campaigning in all states. Nope. Fucking Russians. Dont mind were still bombing a bunch of sand fleas with our tax dollars. Fucking Russians are dicking with us. Dont worry about home voter fraud either. Florida is fine. All fine. Fucking Russians.

Attached: if-you-havent-figured-it-out-both-parties-will-spy-7252132.png (500x566, 183K)

The CIA calls weaponized memes "applied memetics." One of the guys who worked it took it private sector for Ted Cruz. But the dude sucked.

Real talk. Who made more memes and shitposted more:

Russia

or

r/The_donald, 8/pol and 4/pol?

The only evidence i've seen after this whole fiasco is "some people who Trump talked to or some people who worked for Trump talked to a RUSSIAN at some point"

The way they frame it comes off as more than a little racist, but thats all i've ever found. And yes I actually check sources when Jow Forums clickbait faggots shitpost all day. Dont believe everything you see obviously.

Now, on the other side, Trump absolutely has jewish benefactors who's interests he serves, which is probably why hes always talking about and helping Israel. I really dont care either way, but it is a big letdown that the whole 'drain the swamp' thing devolved into the same politician false promise bullshit as usual. There really is no winning with the system. So you might as well start planning from the bottom.

Attached: 1537607607650.jpg (1208x1764, 277K)

the biggest irony of this entire media fabrication is that there is good plain evidence which shows just the opposite: that democrats and clintons campaign colluded with Russia to cheat their way through the election.

it never ceases to amaze me how the left repeats the same playbook over and over again. they do something illegal or immoral, then accuse the right of doing said activity. its hilarious really, you would think the republicans would have figured out a better strategy to fight this but they are old stupid men who think there is still honor in politics if you do what is good

/thread

Attached: 1543336179691.png (2560x1600, 110K)

Meme magic is real. Psychological Operations are some fucking rad things to see play out. First the dicked occupy wall st. Then the Tea Party. Two coulda joined honestly. Then the user movement was split by them causing the alt right and antifa to form. Hillary thought she had it but nope. Everyone but gibspeople knew she was a cunt.

Attached: b44d2495b8333d32215ac54fcf77a202--army-medic-combat-medic.jpg (300x300, 31K)

russian bots on social media shilled hillary. they shilled both sides.

tea party was organic. it was such a threat obama had to sick the IRS and DHS on it to shut it down

he was waiting in what wings?there is a secret cabal in the us govt that wears white hats and they basically control everything?

can we all make an agreement to never post this photo again and forget about it for god sakes

No, but it sure FEELS like it's true. That counts for something. Fucking stupid asshole Trump

synergy mother fucker!!!!

youtu.be/NisCkxU544c

Promote Synergy!

>The right would go fucking crazy if it was hilary
They don't need bots to shill for democrats, there's more than enough idiots who will do it for free.

Hope she gets hung in the revolution.

It's all a massive lie by the MSM, the Dems and the Deep State - to cover up their last lie that "Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance to win".

It's something like this:
>MSM, Dems, Obama etc all say Trump can't win
>Trump wins
>people start wondering if the MSM, Dems, Obama etc have all been lying to them
>MSM, Dems, Obama etc come up with bigger lie to cover up lie:
>"We weren't wrong about the election, Trump only won because it was hacked by muh Russians"
>anyone with half a brain laughs at the absurdity of their desperate tricks
>some very low IQ individuals buy it

There, that's the basic gestalt.

Funny how no one ever talks about that any more. Why aren't those faggots in jail?

35 Million investigating Trump Russian Collusion
3 people charged with unrelated crimes
Still not your president, Priceless

Attached: nocho.jpg (920x960, 107K)