It's 7:00 am in Paris

MACRON, BABY JON!
MACRON, BABY JON!
MACRON, BABY JON!
MACRON, BABY JON!

>Armored vehicles of the GBGM (elite CBRN military unit in riot control that was deployed in Kosovo and Afghanistan) will guard government office saturday
lessor.org/a-la-une/gilets-jaunes-mobilisation-gendarmerie-samedi/

>50 of the 60 CRS anti-riot unit will be called in emergency on Paris this saturday leaving the countryside defendless, all Paris police force mobilised even anti-immigration special unit
[YouTube] Gilets jaunes: Découvrez le dispositif de sécurité exceptionnel qui sera mis en place samedi

>3 fertilizer bomb and 28 molotov discovered in a hideout
ladepeche.fr/article-amp/2018/12/07/2920586-gilets-jaunes-suivez-la-mobilisation-dans-la-region-en-direct.html

>US ambassador asked to be exfiltrated from Paris
valeursactuelles.com/societe/gilets-jaunes-les-services-secrets-americains-ont-demande-lexfiltration-de-leur-ambassadrice-101539

>Museums will be closed saturday in Paris
20minutes.fr/paris/2389075-20181206-gilets-jaunes-plusieurs-musees-parisiens-fermes-public-samedi-raison-manifestations

Gas shortages contiunue
penurie.mon-essence.fr/w/

Rungis blocked off by Gilets Jaune
twitter.com/StrategicNews1/status/1069740470090240000

>France protests: Footage of students 'humiliated' by police:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-46481397

>84% still support the movement even after the violent protest
time.com/5468025/emmanuel-macron-yellow-jackets-civil-war/

>Reminder: Rumors about french army being deployed are false
>Reminder: Double check your sources, only post solid information!\

Attached: Awoo-french.jpg (194x259, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1LyxByYyQdyJN?q=paris
twitter.com/LPLdirect
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/condemn-and-sanction-french-government-human-rights-abuse-against-its-citizens
youtube.com/watch?v=BPd858rVTRM
youtube.com/watch?v=xEZHcN6eoFs
youtube.com/watch?v=3quXeoGS0X0
youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/08/france-online-extremists-put-centrism-torch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alright ive ignored this france shit for a while because im a lazy fuck ignorant american

what time does their government get overthrown

In 3 burgers and 17 fries it happens.

Unless they actually chop off macrons head he is just gonna ratchet up on "anti-protest" laws, pass some jewed-commie laws that he calls reforms and the french people will go home more fucked that before.

not soon enough, then

Attached: 123515.jpg (182x183, 5K)

based

Attached: 1513762160755.jpg (478x500, 17K)

Fuck France

Attached: lil.png (1965x1945, 1.89M)

ancient dolphins?

Newfag

Attached: dolphin.jpg (1024x736, 121K)

Any live streams of protest hotspots? I watched Euromaidan for days but I can't find any cams of France.

AMA

Breaking:
Macron announces LET THEM EAT GRENADES

Attached: Macron.jpg (474x316, 14K)

I thought it was yesterday, is there more shit going down today?

Paris did good yesterday. Pulled all the cops, allowed yellow vests to wreak havoc everywhere else.

There were so many today i could not count them all.

keep this page up:
periscope.tv/w/1LyxByYyQdyJN?q=paris

RT has people on the ground

I loved the audio. those booms and bangs and shouting. it was great. France does Happenings well.

>T_D/comments/a4c8pf/meanwhile_in_france/
Wtf

twitter.com/LPLdirect

Are they going to behead Jupiter?

I loved the footage from Toulouse. Cops got a taste of the pepper spray and tear gas at the hands of the protesters.

>Museums will be closed saturday in Paris
Probably for the best

Lost revenue for Paris estimated to 1 billion euros. Just for shops.
Not counting yesterday.
Great job with your grenades Macron, the Yellow vests are still killing Paris. They are still winning.

Attached: 177785.gif (200x154, 935K)

business have a funny way of estimating losses

Attached: screenshot-www.periscope.tv-2018.12.08-06-50-28.png (271x312, 199K)

We're two weeks from Christmas, it's a big time to make shekels.
Tourists are also massively cancelling reservation.
There are also a number of shops who had their stocks pilfered.

Attached: 1453064452953.png (740x720, 655K)

Any you faggit frogs got a live stream... imma bout to get comfy...

Attached: screenshot-www.periscope.tv-2018.12.08-10-10-10.png (1616x902, 2.86M)

Sign this petition to fuck with the media in America.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/condemn-and-sanction-french-government-human-rights-abuse-against-its-citizens

its pretty fucking retarded this arab are based meme going around, these are the fucking rapefugees user, they killed people I know, young Norwegian and Swedish normies who did nothing to them.

EU loves them and they love the establishment so stop this cringefest.
They hate us whites and everything about us and if you turn your back to one of them or even relax they will stab you.

Sure, there are good arabs/muslims but immigrants migrate for a reason and its usually not a morally justified one. Many of them have criminal charges like murder, rape and drug trafficking from their home countries.

They have yet to prove themselves after all the shit they have done.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD.

A MUSLIM IS GONNA FUCK YOUR SISTER AND TURN YOUR BLOODLINE MUSLIM.

Attached: 1523434348031.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

>Lost revenue for Paris estimated to 1 billion euros
1 point added to score, let's go for a high score guys.
These people only cry when they take economic damage.

Attached: 1507083073505.jpg (250x239, 40K)

I guess camps are needed for you then

>24 molotovs
part and parcel..

>3 fertlizer bombs

WTF ? is that normal pierre?

Trump should tweet the numbers. We need Le Pen in office.

We had some momentum in Europe, remember? We need to get it back.

Attached: 1535854324021.png (1488x1488, 39K)

>We need Le Pen in office.
Absolutely

>We had some momentum in Europe, remember?
I memeber bro

Attached: 1505769119346.jpg (570x754, 106K)

Whats the mood of the people and are they red-pilled yet?

This is not your war mohamed goldberg, go away

Corporate benefits aren't human benefits
Fuck Trump and Le Pen

they are for me. it means a paycheck and freedom. fuck you commie

Last I heard, Paris was a no show due to the riot control while elsewhere shit was horrible. Did that change overnight? How are things looking?

Attached: 1543695960627m.jpg (412x640, 33K)

Macron needs to learn how to get shit done

are you ready for Jow Forums being shut down once again?
youtube.com/watch?v=BPd858rVTRM

y do you ask that?

It was last night for a couple hours.

any of you paris frogs stocked up for food since your outta fuel and the stores have a hard time getting resupplied?

Unless the city is blockaded by German army (which is not) you don't need that, mr. prepper

wine
cheese bread

I don't think they sell anything else in France. Maybe butter.

Oddly enough as soon as things picked up in Paris :^)

There's Dijon mustard and onions

>government here
>how much money did you lose
>well, we've potentially could've made 1 billion
>sounds about right, here have some money

GILLETS JAUNES (AYY AYY)

well we had the livestreams. i didnt even pay attention to Jow Forums when the violence escalated (OK!).

And what the hell is Germany's problem? France fights the Jewish globalists and Germany just sits there, being all cucked and shit. Same with Great Britain. Maybe the French were always the master race. Maybe they have been dormant since 1792, and have now awakened.

1 billion in 2 days, maybe. That's 1 billion in one week. 52 billion in a year. The spending of the frenchy army is like 57 billion. Somehow I don't think this is right.

Nigga they know how much they're not getting in tax revenue and can calculate it from there.

Attached: Dt3J9B0UcAA8T5a-orig.jpg (2000x2500, 304K)

It's been three weeks.

Cheese eating surrender monkey meme is a meme.

Do frogs know about the term yellowjackets being attributed to wasps in the US?

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-021722_Chrome.jpg (1440x2464, 647K)

There's still no evidence that most of the people on the ground really know what they're after or how to get it and they haven't been joined by any enterprising middle class demagogues looking to make a move which is troubling for their long-term chances.

Attached: Dt1YGIsU8AAnBy1-orig.jpg (542x778, 73K)

Is there a media blackout in Paris? I expected to hear about the Act IV today but nothing. Even my friend that went on vacation in France this weekend hasn’t posted anything since this morning.

>dormant since 1792

Say what you want about Napoleon, at least he tried.

Attached: 1200px-Europe_1812_map_en[1].png (1200x790, 778K)

Last few weeks the sundays were mostly a bunch of nothing because the core of the protests needs to work on monday.

The question is what will happen during the christmas vacation.

Total cost of Versailles in 1792 was 510 million dollars in today's money. His ministers borrowed 600 million soon after. I don't even know if debt matters anymore. it used to.

In Russia, winter attack you!

Attached: Gendarme_d'élite_au_quartier_général_de_l'Empereur.jpg (917x1280, 367K)

Any protests today?

Nothing so far.

The protest take place every weekend

Well it's Sunday, so anything happening French user?

I'm going to bed.

Good luck frogs.

Attached: screenshot-www.periscope.tv-2018.12.08-09-49-33.png (1684x862, 2.73M)

Is it happening on a Sunday?

Attached: ThotRiot.jpg (1140x747, 212K)

Ultimately, this is accurate. Revolutions are not merely the will of the people. They are the bourgeoise realizing that the people's action might enrich themselves, and will jump on the bandwagon to make sure they're at the top of the new order. The fact that they have not done so yet means that it has been soundly judged that this is not a revolution, but a mere spurt of working-class anger that will eventually dissolve.
I honestly think that is an accurate summation of the event. People right now are mad about their taxes and mad about how expensive it is to live in France, but they're just plain not going to do what a revolution has to do because they're too goddamn scared and nobody's going to support them.

Don't you guys have a brexit rally today? That should be interesting.

Trump should tweet that Macron has become the number one expert at using tear gas in the world.

Farmers and shit said they'd protest

don't expect anything similar to France atm, we're still in the foreplay of getting fucked by the establishment.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEZHcN6eoFs

I don't understand how the world can keep quiet against such violence. We truly are alone.

Attached: 1532408380091.jpg (650x977, 59K)

Liberté, Fraternité, fuck, Egalité

I just hope for a good turnout.

has anyone made a compilation of these yet?

outdated, but it will do for now
youtube.com/watch?v=3quXeoGS0X0

Attached: 1544249723103.jpg (469x619, 146K)

Oh lord I didn't take that into account. Everyone will have some time off. Oh it's gonna be chaos.

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

who is worse now huh?

Attached: 35467878754.jpg (568x684, 160K)

Are you ready for even more christmas trees burning to make smokscreens for the barricades?
I sure am.

tho yesterday was not the bang we'd all expected. it was still a big success. there were so many cops in Paris. it was simply impossible to get something going. the people had all the fun and the police was scared throughout the day. their burnout is your victory. take that victory and own it. and yes it gave your fellow country men the opportunity to wreck havoc elsewhere. fucking awesome

Godspeed France !!!

Attached: yellow.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

France was so fucked up Macron got elected by virtue of pissing off the least people and the level of corruption makes it hard for any public figure to stand up against him much less the EU kikes.

The thing you guys have proven is that just because the old media doesn't cover something doesn't mean people do not know about it. I've talked to a lot of people about the yellow jackets this week. Yesterday, I ran to the store to get beer, and told the cashier thing where violent in France, and she said "I've heard that from a few people." It's the establishedment that are out of the loop IMO.

>I honestly think that is an accurate summation of the event.
It is but IMO the point of the YJ movement was not about revolution, it was, and still is, a redpill factory.
They day the MSM and the ruling elites have run out of people to antagonize is near.

Still a win in Paris. So many shops closed will cost a fortune in lost revenue. Plus tourists are massively canceling their reservation in Paris.
Also the riots are only a small part of it. Roads are still blocked across the countryn and these madmen are here to stay.

Attached: la-cabane-des-gilets-jaunes_4116416.jpg (1050x701, 86K)

But where does it go after that? Without some kind of authoritarian leadership the best they can hope for is a military splinter group like the eastern Ukraine develops and that won't last long.

Get in the mood frenchbros. Revolution this christmas. The future of humanity might depend on it and you'll tell your grandchildren about 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

There's a column today in the WaPo that is based entirely around the talking point that two trending Russian topics on social media have been “giletsjaune” and “France.” Their theory is that the protests are the result of a conspiracy seeded by Russia.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/08/france-online-extremists-put-centrism-torch/
>CAN ANYBODY GET THAT ARTICLE?

aye you guys kept them well busy. like i said they are burning out and the people are having fun, which only boosts morale. i saw cops literally shaking, and it wasn't even that cold.

Attached: le big mac.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Why the pussy ass baguette fuckers not use weapons (bats, molotovs, sticks ect.)

They don't know why they're out there.

Attached: -09.png (891x3140, 2.15M)

>i will never know how it feels to be European.
be happy about that

Attached: 1543003848429.gif (250x190, 1.98M)

Why yes, let's give the police the ground they desperately want to start actually pushing against every protest, brand the movement an insurrection and start mass arrests, what could possibly go wrong?

you think businesses can cash out their losses from the government

Paris was not as kino as last time, but some damage was made. Toulouse and Bordeaux were torched though

much love from america. we're rooting for you, frogs :)

Attached: God Speed.jpg (1693x1313, 647K)

>Faggot wears a fedora
>Faggot says it's Online abuse for people to take the piss out of being held to task for his words.
>People criticizing me don't have a lot of followers so they must be Russians

God what a cunt

>the writer's photo
the memes write themselves