Daily Reminder that Circumcision is Male Genital Mutilation

If you are cut, neither you nor your wife will ever know what real sex is.

Attached: circumcision-06-big.jpg (550x431, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mommyish.com/foreskin-skin-cream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 762f346605af6c8b7321592b5ecde188-1.jpg (528x579, 90K)

>your wife will ever know what real sex is.
au contraire

Attached: wife bf.png (720x1280, 664K)

imagine growing up with a penis like that and not finding out until you're 10-13 and you see other kids your age naked and realise something's not right

the loss of sensation is severely overstated by Jow Forums autists, if you ask people who underwent circumcision as adults they report little to no difference in pleasure

also it's a definite plus not to have a dick that looks like a grotesque sand worm from dune

Attached: sandwormcropped.jpg (1585x1580, 720K)

It's for your health and aesthetic reasons. All valid. Nobody wants dick cheese or a cuck shed hiding their true dick.
>muh sensitivity
Is for faggots who would rather disappoint their sex partners which are usually heavily male or non existent. Point is, I can last. I can edge and have a better expeince. You brush your dick up against your jeans and you're cumming and farting in the middle of class like a fucking loser. enjoy your sensitivity cuckd, I'll be enjoying your women ;)

they do it differently for adults

why do dog dick shitskins feel so insecure about their cheese collectors?

I can't even imagine -.-

Attached: 53777.jpg (3264x1836, 778K)

>definite plus to have a penis that doesn't look like a grotesque worm...

Attached: 1542061195473.jpg (707x410, 34K)

Attached: 1544096316121.jpg (594x479, 98K)

>"grotesque worm" vs literal acid-attacked cock

Attached: 1542130272006.png (539x959, 377K)

OP has dick cheese and I do not. I can also pleasure women with a 4 inch meat stick more than any floppy uncut """""7"""""" incher can.

I mean lol, have fun unrolling your rolly polly for the ladies, savages, lmfao.

Attached: 1502679197165.png (500x500, 33K)

when messiah returns it'll grow back.
Glory to Zeus!

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun.jpg (1342x1080, 875K)

OP loves newborn penises for some reason.

Pic related- me

>I have a mutilated 4 inch long penis
That’s all I picked up from your post, you need to work on your bantz

Doin me a big think here

Attached: glans-i-c.jpg (524x261, 19K)

Hmmmm... one of these looks grotesque for sure.

Attached: fren7i-c.jpg (420x522, 41K)

>grotesque worm

Attached: veins1.jpg (500x204, 8K)

>SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING

Attached: veins2.jpg (500x207, 10K)

Nigger, see OP's penis

legit thinking of killing my self if we dont have a fix by 2020, should I?

C O P E

Attached: 1542958744286 (1).jpg (729x302, 39K)

the fact that there is straight anons that save so many dick pics on their computer will never not astound me

See Best fix for now, you could have as close as possible to a foreskin by 2020 if you start tugging now. Once foregen has the procedure ironed out perfectly for restored penises, then get it properly fixed with a real foreskin of your own cells and nerves.

Jesus... that idiot piece of shit "doctor" should be fucking drawn and quartered

Attached: frogoREEE.png (1021x1194, 238K)

nobody likes your dick

>Americans coping with their Jewish penises

My favourite threads!

I dont know what the problem is. Im cut and sex feels fucking great to me. No complaints.

My girlfriend does. She'd like it more if it was a real penis, but I'm working on it.

No, man. You should live so that you can exact vengeance on those who have harmed you. Start by living a fulfilling life and starting a family.

Attached: 1540532185841.jpg (399x489, 20K)

>grotesque sand worm from dune
>circumcision prevents my dick from being elevated to Godhood of the planet Dune
>cannot produce spice with cock
>spice =space travel and long life with some psychic shit
Why live

story time? been thinking about it but dont want to interfere in case of new tech that could come out

If you want to cut your own dick because of (((stupid reasons))) go ahead, just leave babies alone

If you do decide to kys, at least make it count and take the (((doctors))) at the annual AAP meeting out for lunch first.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05-20-36-19.png (2560x1440, 941K)

Daily reminder, it is a sign of the covenant between God and Abraham.
If you want to deny God and burn in hell, don't let us stop you.

Attached: image.jpg (500x523, 59K)

Read your Bible, faggot.

Attached: 29165.jpg (960x960, 240K)

For a long time I was for circumcision. Then I saw the mudslimes doing female genital mutilation and became enraged. After a while I saw posts on Jow Forums equating FGM to MGM.

I fought it for a while. My cognitive dissonance was strong. Then I came to grips that they're both the same thing. You have someone else forcefully cutting a piece of another persons genitals off.

The jews and the muslims are the same thing. They both are destroying genitals.

Attached: duckroll.jpg (598x477, 132K)

It's one of those things you can never change. So instead of admitting that you were mutilated in a barbaric practice by your parents, you take pride in it. People from shitholes like Afghanistan do it all the time. A lot easier than admitting that you had a Jewish ritual performed on you.

Attached: Mutilation.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

why don't you let the person decide for themselves instead of mutilating them only hours after birth?
Don't answer because I know you're a worthless piece of shit looking for attention and I'm just bumping the thread

>dick cheese
Shower.
>aesthetic
Pic related, here >premature ejaculation
All evidence points to PE being much more common in cut guys.
>health
Please, do elaborate.

C O P E H A R D E R

Attached: brij14.jpg (307x210, 9K)

>circumcision is male genital mutilation
Ya, duh, anyone with a brain knows this.

>If you are cut, neither you nor your wife will ever know what real sex is.
And this is where your shit gets all retarded. How do you plan on actually influencing people when the very next statement is "LOL YOUR LIFE IS RUINED NOW AND YOU CAN'T PLEASE YOUR WIFE XD!!!" Which is false, even if circumcision is genital mutilation.

Opras skin care product. She’s called it her “magic fountain of youth.” The product in question,TNS Skin Recovery Complex, allegedly contains cells from human foreskins. mommyish.com/foreskin-skin-cream/

Attached: baby2-438x205.jpg (438x205, 20K)

... on you and will literally never have a real penis or real sex, and will always cause more pain and less pleasure to both your lover and yourself, all while not even being able to last longer.

Glad to know it makes a difference sometimes.

>"cutfags can't fap without lube"

don't know about the rest of it, but i know that's wrong.

Story time is that I've been tugging with the TLC-X for several months and have a lot more slack skin. Went from CI-1 to CI-3. I'm glad I did.
I was also hesitant, at first, in case of new tech, but if foregen works out, you will just be able to replace the stretched foreskin with a real one, rather than just having the real one added. If it doesn't work out for another 30yrs or some shit like that, then you'll be glad you have as close to a real foreskin as possible.

You're just flat out lying about adult circ. The only ones who claim they're better off or no worse are the ones who cope, just like you, with the idea that they mutilated their penises permanently. The ones with the balls to be honest say that it is night and day and wish they could go back.