McMartin preschool trial

I was reading about the McMartin Preschool Trial today. Was doing a bunch of research. Watched some old video clips. Saw one of a little boy, about 5, talking about how the teachers "stuck things up his butt". He very innocently says "and oh boy did it ever hurt!".

I think the worst is the testimony of women who claim they were "breeders" and had their firstborn children sacrificed. Good lord. It's too horrible to even get into in this post.

I am so fucking sick now. The fact that everyone in our media, politics and high society has gone to great lengths to twist the facts of this case and others like it in order to portray it as a "hoax" is fucking sickening.

Today Ray Buckey is considered a hero and a victim, even being portrayed sympathetically in film.

It's the same BS with Pizzagate.

Fucking Satanists are real. They are out there. They're are powerful. They rule many, if not most, if not all of our public institutions.

Sometimes I don't even know who I'm MORE frustrated at, the actual satanists themselves or the fucking POS sellout "normies" and "NPCs" who take full part in gaslighting this issue.

I just can't even. Sorry for this post even. I just needed to vent. It's so sad. Going down this rabbit hole will really tweak you out.

Once upon a time there was still "hope", and the lid almost got blown off this entire sick satanic system. We had another small glimpse of that same "hope" during the Pizzagate thing. But every time the evil, eternal normies deny deny deny deny cover for every sick, sociopathic crime that exists. Who even knows why? LMFAO I'll never fucking understand it. It's so sick all I can do is try to laugh at it, but it's too fucked up. I can't laugh at it. All I can do is god damn weep.

Attached: Preschool-Hysteria-copy.jpg (310x232, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeGT3B-owho
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=W4X3iUsAcXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=NeGT3B-owho

I can't fucking deal man. It's too fucking awful. They do run our world too, I know it.

that's hot

Attached: Noice.gif (320x240, 38K)

It's not a political battle we're in, it's a fight between good and evil. Not just a normal evil you can understand but a sick twisted irrational evil that will destroy all hope in your soul if you focus on it to much.

They call it a hoax for the same reason they call Q a LARP.

Justice is coming, I assure you.

#WWG1WGA

kek

So true. I've spent so many years trying to UNDERSTAND evil people and evil things. It's only recently I've started to really accept that I will never be able to understand those things because they are so fundamentally different from me. Decent people cannot understand evil people, and likewise, I don't believe that evil people can understand decent people either. We are just two completely separately energetic alignments that will never be able to match up. Fucking horrible.

Got it, you're asleep. What's really funny is that at the exact same moment as this panic, the Catholics were enjoying peak pederasty.

There are pedos in the Catholic church, yes, but I don't think any of the pedos in the catholic church are actually catholics. That's exactly how satanists and just regular evil people operate. They have no issue with lying, manipulating, deceiving. They actually ENJOY infiltrating any agency or institution that stands for decency and desecrating it, esp if that institution can grant them some kind of standing or elevated status in society.

Eh whatever. No one really cares. That's always how it goes. Tell people the truth and they just laugh or despise you. Over time I have been jaded. I have begun to feel that humanity will deserve whatever bad things happen to it (extinction or enslavement). Maybe that makes me no better than "them" (the satanists) at the end of the day. I don't even know anymore man.

to be fair, there is always the possibility that McMartin (and Pizzagate) were hoaxes designed to discredit the anti-pedophile crowd, because in the MSM and eyes of the normie these things are disproven or "debunked".

Notice when Pizzagate started, I think it was about 4 days after Spirit Cooking was going viral. well... Spirit cooking was very clear, nobody denied it, there was no way to deny it. There was a private spirit cooking dinner, whatever that means. I forget who went, or if they were just invited, but it was Marina Abramovich and the podesta brothers. I don't think Alefantis had anything to do with it, except that he was the ex (serious) boyfriend of David Brock the media matters guy. So, the guy running Hillary's cyber campaign for election in 2016, a bitcoin (aka pedo) early investor or whatever, he decided to deflect from the very very very successful Spirit Cooking meme by spamming Pizzagate a few days later. He centered it around his ex-boyfriend both as a troll and, I don't know the details honestly. I am just fairly certain that Pizzagate was pushed on these message boards because Spirit Cooking went mega-viral on all forms of social media and also just word of mouth. So many normie people I know heard about Spirit Cooking, and I was not the one to explain it to them.

you know for along time ive thought about this issue and im going to bring to your attention some important questions -

How do you really eliminate ``corruption`` , this element of manipulative power that has the choice to exercise that power ?

Do you realize how influential in theory, that if action was taken to remove these corrupt members of government, what kind of power vacuum do you suggest replaces that ?

The subject you discuss is far reaching and you will realize that you almost need a coup, a wide shake down of the government, to achieve what youre thinking of, and good luck with that , just realize how how the government is and simply human nature

There's already a thread on this going. They rape, murder and butcher children on a regular basis. Also they're mostly kikes.

>eternal normies deny deny deny deny cover for every sick, sociopathic crime that exists. Who even knows why?
Because not everyone has the psychological capacity to confront shit like this user.

There are pictures of her doing a Spirit Cook with a bunch of celebrities in attendance. I recall seeing Will Farrell and Pamela Anderson. There were life-sized, "human" cakes that were used in a mock sacrifice.

You know what? Whatever dude. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you, or digging up the emails from Podesta where they are describing pre-pubescent girls in a hottub as "entertainment for the evening". I'm not even going to try to point out all of the flaws in your thinking, you know what?

Because I've realized what people like you are really about. I've realized that at the end of the day EVERYONE knows "pizzagate was real". EVERYONE knows "McMartin Preschool Scandal was real". EVERYONE knows "Satanists and evil people are everywhere, especially in the highest positions of society".

I've come to realize that EVERYONE knows it, fucking people like you are just cowards and sellouts, who have decided that it's easier, safer and more palatable to deny the truth of how things are. You deny it and you probably even deny it to yourself, but you do know the truth too.

That, OR, of course, you could just be one of the sick sociopathic POS's who is partaking in this evil bullshit.

Either way, we all know that there is really no more reasonable "Debate" to be had over whether or not this stuff is happening. There is no more question of "IF" and there never has been. Not in our lifetimes anyway.

Spooky scary skeletons

EVERY TIME! THE JEW DENIES!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 2.41.45 AM.png (651x427, 8K)

But seriously now, why does this sort of shit always happen in the jewnited sharts of amerimutt?

Yea well Marina has also said that the difference between her public and private events, at an art gallery versus at a home (she said this years ago) was that at the art gallery it is performance at but in a private setting it can take on a magickal element or something like that. so yea it begs the question, what did they do? spirit cooking can refer to her art installation where she painted with pigs blood on the wall and cooked or prepared some kind of thing to eat with bodiliy fluids. i forget the specifics but it was super gross.

No man I'm just pointing out that "pizzagate" in terms of that pizza place in DC, that was like a democratic party operation to discredit and deflect from the contents of the emails. You're kind of misunderstanding me or didn't read, I'm saying that the real scandal is spirit cooking and the other things in the podesta emails (even tho its mostly innuendo, the only clear visual for normies was spirit cooking) and David Brock neutralized it.

The pedos came on here and shilled FOR pizzagate as a big distraction and discredit operation to the content of the wikileaks dumps/hack (podesta emails)

What are you implying?

Everytime the JEW sees TRUTH, he tries to make a joke to DELEGITIMIZE IT! EVERY TIME! THIS IS THE JEWS PRIMARY TACTIC! NEVER FORGET IT! THAT'S WHY LATE NITE TV IS ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY RUN BY JEWISH "PEOPLE"!

THE JEW WILL RIDICULE THE TRUTH AS A MEANS OF DELEGITIMIZING IT! THERE IS NOTHING THE JEW FEARS AND DESPISES MORE THAN THE TRUTH! REMEMBER THAT!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 2.45.29 AM.png (4294x884, 184K)

the thing with the cakes was not "spirit cooking" specifically. this one is spirit cooking youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc

okay look my point is this. hillary lost hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes because of spirit cooking. Media Matters needed to stop the bleeding. it was so close to the election. when spirit cooking was discovered in the podesta emails the correct the record/media matters/share blue shills all stopped posting for like 3 or 4 days. then the pizzagate stuff started.

its so easy to explain spirit cooking to normies. pizzagate looks bad if you can get people to see the instagram but in the MSM none of that was covered. meanwhile you can just see "spirit cooking" and "abramovich" in the emails and look it up on youtube. it isn't as complicated (or semi-fabricated) as pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc

GOD you're so fucking manipulative and full of shit. "Yeah guys pizzagate is totally not real! It was totally a deep state operation to try to bring MORE attention to pedophilia!"
Yeah no. There's a fucking mountain of evidence. A mountain of fucking evidence so high that the people sharing it got pretty much booted off of every site on the internet. Facebook, twitter, reddit. The only places left you can share pizzagate info are here and voat. Just fuck off with your crap man. Fucking synagogue of satan jewnigger.

No. There was/is a mountain of fucking evidence. Someone in this thread linked to a thread with a lot of info on it. Jow ForumsPizzagate had completely damning evidence and that's why it got shut down. /v/pizzagate had the same evidence, but on a much smaller platform.

Fuck off dude. All of the people telling the truth got shoah'd from the net. You're nothing but another fucking shill. A god damn typical, transparent concern troll denying clear evidence. Just fuck off.

like McMartin I believe Pizzagate was sort of a "controlled demolition" kind of like this Harvey Weinstein shit is a controlled demolition, the whole #MeToo thing isn't too disruptive to Hollywood and it never talks about pedos. So maybe the claims of pizzagate are real but they are harder to prove and it takes a lot more evidence and time to explain to people. Meanwhile, "spirit cooking" and "abramovich" which were in an email from the wikileaks and went viral on twitter and facebook were connected to this video which is authentic youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc

dude I am not saying the whole pedogate movement is all fake, I'm saying the comet ping pong and the james alefantis stuff was like, released on purpose to become the focal point for people trying to expose this stuff. everyone got caught up on pizzagte and all these youtube e-celebs, there was a whole economy around pizzagate. spirit cooking had none of that, it was a very very effective meme on facebook and it cost hillary the election. they probably exposed a real pedo thing with comet ping pong, maybe I'm wrong that it was all fake, but it was designed to be released and to delegitimatize the people who try to expose pedos. how can you not see this it clear as day if you were on here every day in October of 2016.

Look up Hermann Nitsch, you won't be disappointed.

Look at the West Memphis Three again. That little Damian cunt has been well rewarded. Those documentaries are total bullshit. You can be trailer trash and join the cult.

"ooooo I'm not saying the whole pedo movement is fake. I'm just saying the points where you guys have caught them and where pedophile satanists risk getting exposed are fake! Stop talking about those pesky cases where we......I mean where they.........almost got exposed!"

You're fucking disgusting. I know what you really are. I hope one day humanity does wake up and hold monstrous "people" like you accountable.

in the video she is drawing stuff on the wall in pig's blood and has a prop that looks like a mummified (dead) child. it is one piece of evidence that these people are weird satanic pieces of shit. pizzagate has all innuendo and nothing as concrete and people searching on google for "spirit cooking" and "marina abramovich", finding this video and/or photos of her art, seeing this was a private party/dinner, and assuming these people are satanists.

With comet ping pong, all the late night talk show hosts convinced most Americans that it was fake news. The whole fake news thing kind of started with that story, remember? This was all some kind of information warfare thing. Pizzagate was designed to fence in the pedo investigations, or to temporarily distract people from looking into the broader pedogate.

pizzagate = comet ping pong, the podesta emails, alefantis instagram... all three are mostly super gross innudeno. nothing you can prove other than a truly sick sense of humor, like james gunn but with more photos. right?

spirit cooking was a documented art piece by abramovich that seemed to involve the consumption of bodily fluids and blood getting poured over the effigy of a child. Could have been a real child sacrifice at the dinner party.

Now do you understand why I am trying to tell you all pizzagate was a distraction for spirit cooking?

"Just don't talk about those cases where there are mountains of evidence that expose us for what we really are, goy!"

God it's so fucking disgusting. There is no end to your manipulation and deceit. You truly will stoop to any fucking level. You'll pretend to be someones friend, pretend to be concerned, meanwhile you're only looking to turn the knife in them. You fucking sad gross creature.

what cost hillary the election? pizzagate or spirit cooking? why did pizzagate appear out of nowhere when Jow Forums and its tentacles on facebook and twitter were spamming spirit cooking (and the other podesta email stuff) to everyone.

Pizzagate distracts from both podesta emails and spirit cooking. It was shilled HARD on here like 4 days after millions of normies on facebook saw clips and photos from Marina's art youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc

>Unironically claiming that the evidence for both pizzagate and comet ping pong is not 100% ironclad and concrete if anyone actually looks into it.
You know what man? Your entire purpose here is to try to dissuade people from looking into something that presents serious, tangible proof and evidence of whatever sick shit you or your bosses are into. You fucking sociopathic monster. I do not even consider you "human", sorry.

I know what you are, you sick pedo scum. I know what you do. You don't fool me for one minute.

Attached: jews pizzagate.png (455x326, 454K)

Mountains of evidence? I remember all of the alefantis instagram, I remember the pegasus museum stuff on the voat pizzagate forum. even if its all true it wasn't proof, it was entirely circumstantial. it was designed to make you look crazy if you try to explain it to someone who doesn't have the attention span (or want to believe this is possible) like a normie.

I'm not saying all this sketchy stuff doesn't happen but that pizza gate was like a packaged media operation, designed or prepared to be released and shilled on Jow Forums (to get on twitter and facebook) and move the dialogue and memes and Jow Forums autists away from the emails and spirit cooking/human sacrifice type stuff.

what was pizzagate other than a bunch of circumstantial evidence that looks terrible but doesn't prove anything?

is OP a jew? i'm being antagonized so hard here and i'm trying to explain to him how shareblue and david brock sold pizzagate to distract from all the other pedo and human sacrifice stuff.

I want you to know I know what you are and I know what you do. You don't fool me one bit. I know what people like you do.
We all know that the whole thing is real. We all know there is a mountain of evidence so huge it would be impossible for one person to cite to prove the entire pizzagate/comet pizza issue. You're denying it because you're a fucking pedophile and you're covering up for your own kind. You sick fucking cunt.

There is nobody. NOBODY who looks at the evidence and doesn't see what is happening. 100% of people KNOW what is going on. The question is whether or not they want to face it, or whether they are invested in denying it because they too are the bad guys. It's quite clear what your INCENTIVES are.

FBI have had wieners laptop since 2016. 2016!!!! How many kids have been raped and murdered since then??? Meanwhile whistleblowers are fighting for their lives. For fuck’s sake DO IT Q!!!

>Hey goys, pizzagate is totally a jewish conspiracy! Stop looking into it now! It's all a plot by us.......I mean the jews to get you to......like......I don't even know! I just know it's a plot by the jews so you shouldn't look into it!"

You fucking pedokike monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4X3iUsAcXI

Yeah they don't care. They're totally in on it. The law enforcement is always in on it. Look at what happened in Rotherham. And look at the texts from the Mueller probe, Peter Strozk and Lisa Page. They were talking about meetings of "secret societies" and shit like that. FBI is a fucked up place for fucked up people man.

McMartin like Pizzagate had the MSM covering for it and saying it was all disproven. Now McMartin was actually a court case and they blamed it on mass hysteria. It was at the tail end of the "satanic panic" in which a lot of very real satanic pedo cult stuff was being exposed all over the country (at a local level) but some jew in NYC came up with a theory that it was like a mass hysteria mass hypnosis type thing where the students just all made up the hoax without any central planning they just copied each other and made up this elaborate sexual hoax.

I don't know if McMartin and/or Comet Ping Pong had pedos there or just accusations but I do know that in the MSM and for normies it was disproven (even though it wasn't) and so you're asking them to believe the media is lying to them and this kind of stuff happens right under their nose. They explained McMartin as satanic panic and they explained comet ping pong as "right wing conspiracy theories" it might be part of why alex jones was deplatformed.

but the publication of comet ping pong as a subject of investigation and that incident where the guy went in with the rifle and shot their computer twice (iirc) were likely both staged by friends of alefantis at media matters. it was like a media version of a controlled demolition, they sacrificed bad PR for this "pizza guy" that MSM later makes into a martyr and its only evil nazis trying to expose pedos.

Pizzagate was a win for MSM in that normies believe it was debunked and people who pay attention are distracted by focusing on Alefantis, whose information was posted on here to DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE MEMES THAT COST HILLARY THE ELECTION

That’s not how it happened. Pizzagate was the name that took shape from the investigations into the Podesta emails. Fake news is the term they came up with to deflect. The shooter at comet was 100% a false flag. McMartin is real. Presidio is real. Pizzagate is real. Voodoo Doughnuts is real. Hollywood satanists are real. It’s all real famalam.

Satanic panic was a psyop designed by the faggot Michael Aquino to deflect from the VERY REAL discoveries.

>satan is real

this shit must be fought, fucking degenerates feel emboldened

Attached: 1544171548211.jpg (480x480, 43K)

I guess there is a broader pizzagate, things that included the hot dog deliveries to the obama white house and the alefantis entries in the white house guest book. I still think Comet Ping Pong and Alefantis were selected to become the focus of threads on here shortly after spirit cooking, to distract from all the other stuff.

that is what I am saying, it was written off by normies as mass hysteria because the media told them this. but across the country in the late 80s and early 90s this was everywhere. and like comet ping pong, mcmartin was the one that the media focused on and then later tore down infront of everyone. In the public's eye McMartin was all a hoax, right?

Dude STFU. Just stop your bullshit. You're not even saying it's disproven. You're just saying......what? It's bad public image and PR to say the truth? Fuck off, you fucking kike pedo. You're just spewing relentless stupid bullshit to try to prevent people from talking about the truth. Thats it. You're JUST trying to prevent people from spreading information, evidence and proof about the obvious network of satanic child traffickers and pedophiles. You're PROBABLY one of them, and if not you are at minimum spiritually aligned with them because you are completely serving their interests right now. I KNOW the truth of what you are. You are a motherfucking pedophile. You DO NOT fool me for one minute. I know being a pedophile who is threatened by this info is the ONLY reason someone would be saying the absolutely blatantly retarded shit that you are saying.

The shooter was a false flag, but the charges against Comet Pizza were real. If they weren't, you never would have gotten the worlds most transparent and obvious false flag marching in there and putting one supposedly "random" bullet right into the comet pizza computer hard drive, then getting arrested without killing or hurting anyone.

It's easy man.
It's all about destroying your hope, to make you feel despair and desolation and pain without redemption, salvation.
To make pain and suffering constant and meaningless, to make you wish to die.
To erase the only hope that even in the darkest moment of pain can give you relief, that can give suffering a meaning.
Jesus.
That's satanism, in essence.
It's the replication of the situation that fallen angels are living since the betrayal.
They want that for all humanty.

Attached: candle-in-the-darkness.jpg (816x542, 50K)

I'm saying the Jews made it radioactive to be the guy trying to expose pedos. To people who listen to CNN and even Fox News, Pizzagate was a hoax. Like McMartin they hold up this example as being disproven and thus all of the other dozens of hundreds of accusations of satanic shit (on a local level) are now discredit in the average citizen's mind because of the negative memories associated with pizzagate being a "right wing conspiracy theory" according to MSM.

Okay thats a good point that it was actually a pedo operation. But the way the ShareBlue shills stopped posting for a few days and then boom, the whole board was all about comet ping pong. it seems so obvious to me, david brock shifted everyones attention to his ex boyfriend so everyone can focus on him, and he's got a situation where he is probably untouchable (he looks just like the rothschild woman who owned a winery in france, so its possible Alefnatis is actually a Rothschild.)

Chelsea Clinton is chummy with COS. She even wears an inverted cross around her neck. Both the Clintons and Trump enjoyed island trips aboard the lolita express. Figure out now why Hillary is never going to jail. And who's got both Clintons and Trump by the balls

In the late 80s there was a moral panic about satanic abuse of children. McMartin is only one case in which innocent adults were wrongfully punished for things they had not done.
In reality, some psychologists and therapists were questioning children in inappropriate ways. The 'therapists' were making suggestions to kids about what might have happened and then encouraged the kids to provide made-up responses by being enthusiastic whenever the kids made up some lurid detail while the 'therapists' remain unenthusiastic whenever the kids said 'nothing happened'. So the kids tried to please the therapists by making up more details for which they received the reward of enthusiastic praise from the 'therapist'.
Many innocent adults in many countries were imprisoned or 'run out of town' before it was realised that the kids had been making up details in response to the 'therapists' enthusiastic encouragement.

I don’t believe pizzagate was a hoax. Look at some of those kids eyes. They literally gave no fucks because it would be her turn after Obama.
>giving a fuck about dead kids when you just want your 20yr pension

Fuckin' kike niggers who deny things that happened at Comet Pizza should look into some of the shit that happened in the wake of all of that regarding Alefantis. There are people on /v/pizzagate who got threatening texts from him. Ominous fucking texts. You can say "well he is being slandered in the public sphere so obviously he is gonna be pissed" or something like that, but these were obviously texts from somebody who knew how to intimidate someone and put the screws on them. They seemed like texts from the fucking mafia or some shit. I still remember seeing them and saying "Holy fuck, no way this is not 100% true".

And the stuff he was texting about was the pegasus museum stuff when all of that came out. That's where the real dark stuff was. It didn't get AS much attention cuz it came out slightly later on.

How do you lunatics function in society?

Source of the victims recanting

>I'm saying the Jews made it radioactive to be the guy trying to expose pedos.
Let's translate your kike shill pedo BS from Hebrew to English
>Hehehehe goys. Don't expose pedophiles! It will look bad for you! Leave us alone!........I mean leave them alone! If you do it, CNN will make fun of you!"

Ok you fucking satanic pedo kike. I hope you fucking kill yourself out of self-hatred at this point, frankly. You are truly a despicable and evil being.

>it's a fight between good and evil
I thought that in 2016 when we had a grandmotherly presidential candidate calling for permitting abortions on the day of their births, which, to me, is cold blooded murder of something that can't defend it self.

Attached: whores.jpg (512x511, 47K)

There is like a mountain of evidence. Not just witness testimony, but physical evidence too, esp if you look into the work of former FBI head Ted Gunderson. There were smoking guns everywhere, and you have the fucking Yiddish Fortitude to simply dismiss it all by saying "Nope, all lies! Oy vey! The shrinks were leading the witnesses!"

Anyone who thinks this is true, I implore them to go look at some of the testimony of like......5 year old kids.....talking about how their teachers shoved things up their butt and how much it hurt.

People like this fucking nigger kike and the other nigger kike in this thread, who deny this shit and seek to get people to stop spreading the truth, are the worst and most evil fucking monsters on the planet.

>the Catholics were enjoying peak pederasty
bullshit the priest atren't pedos, pedo's became priests to give the church a black eye. And it has worked.

yea I'm saying he's a rothschild and pizzagate was kind of setup in a way where Alefantis was careful to have a lot of smoke and no fire. maximum outrage to people like us who know this is how people are controlled in the halls of power (pedo and and sacrifice rituals, blackmail) and yet there is nothing to prove to normies and MSM says its "debunked", whatever that means, and anyone who doesn't have the patience or awareness to look into this believe MSM. unless they already know this kind of thing happens, then they understand it probably is real.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being disingenious but I still beleive david brock picked alefantis knowing he was untouchable and powerful enough. this situation led to terms like fake news and I think this whole scandal was a forced meme. yes pizzagate may have been real but it was like a sacfifice of its own, that is why i say controlled demolition. they "blew up" in a media sense James Alefantis' image, only to rebuild it with MSM saying it was all debunked and he was a victim. He was powerful enough to withstand all the accusations around pizzagate.

Is this Spicci?

I hope you rot in hell, I really do. People like you are such pure sociopathic evil. I am not a malicious person by my nature, but the fact is that people like you truly do deserve to fucking burn in pain eternally.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-28 What Is Pilpul , And Why On Earth Should I Care About It (2).png (1366x639, 72K)

>Trump enjoyed island trips aboard the lolita express
that's bullshit he has his own planes.

(((art)))

Attached: tumblr_mu7bymMHzU1sx2ksvo1_400.jpg (366x468, 81K)

I am not whoever you think I am. I am a person who knows what you really are though (jewish pedophile) and hopes that you burn in hell for what you do to children.

does anyone else here think that pizzagate was pushed by media matters (on here, in October 2016) to deflect from the podesta emails and things like spirit cooking?

that perhaps pizzagate was designed and had our attention drawn to it so that a pile of "bad optics" (and probably real pedos, but who are just bragging about it on instagram and then making sure there is no paper trail) is dismissed by MSM as a conspiracy theory and it reinforces the idea (like McMartin) for normies that pedo-conspiracies are discredited.

I don't think I can take you seriously. Nobody who actually cares about the truth would be so dismissive and hostile. You're just here to slide thread, now I understand. Fuck you and don't project your sick behavior onto me. I'm not the one who worships Saturn, and if you aren't going to admit that maybe Alefantis was made famous by his ex-boyfriend because he is so powerful he would survive a meme like pizzagate, pedo accusations that had no proof just lots of very creepy pictures that television viewers never saw.

I didn't finish that last sentence because you've pissed me off. Once I realized you're just sliding. there is already another pizzagate thread.

Fuck off cunt. Everything you said was cianigger propaganda created by Michael Aquino. Humanity was close to realizing. That satanic bitch oprah had Michael aquino on her show. She was part of the coverup. False memory was a concept pushed by corrupt psych professionals. Psychiatrists are hugely important in MK Ultra programs. Antony Kidman ring a bell?

the three purposes of comet ping pong and pizzagate

>demoralization
>controlled opposition / pre-prepared subject of investigation
>wasting time on something that can't be proven because it was designed for us like a puzzle, something we can see but that can't be brought to the point of getting it prosecuted or a real investigation opened (at least not via traditional means, it would take martial law or something)

holy fuck that plebbit spacing though
Well thats just it though. They're never actually "debunked"
The news sites that do cover the story astroturf the fuck out of it and make it seem like there's no grounds for it to possibly be real. If you actually look into it yourself you'll see that there is a whole ass metric fuckton of shit related to it that seems sus as fuck. From social media posts to the social circles surrounding.
The whole reason pizzagate and the like gain any traction on sites like this is the fact that the posts themselves are what gain recognition and merit. Not usernames. Not ads. Not sponsors. Any given anonymous post is only as influential as its content. It cant truly censored by the powers that be, only ridiculed by its peers. As such, Occam's razor actually comes into play. (((They))) may argue the opposite regarding the same theory, but thats only because they suppress evidence. Only ideas with the largest amount of proofs become the quote-unquote "general consensus" of the board.
Make no mistake, all ye newfaggots: Trust no judgement but your own, and even less so those who provide nothing constructive to the thread at hand. And while you're at it, throw on the documentary "Who Took Johnny", I think its still on Netflix. And also read up on the Dutroux affair, Daisy's Destruction, Maddie Mccann, all the missing children taken following the 2010 Haiti earthquake, and the fact that CPS does not have accountability of a large number of foster children, particularly in Florida (I.E. Rilya Wilson).
There is no need to go full nihilistic and blackpilled though my frens, as we're not the only ones who seem to care. There are patriots and good people along all walks of life, and when you get down to it, well it becomes very simple: Where We Go One, We Go All.

Attached: Lady Liberty.png (1920x1200, 1.57M)

The only thing to understand about these 'people' is that they MUST be eradicated from this earth.

this guy may be right. He may be wrong. He is saying it is a possibility that it was a false flag to deflect/discredit and get ahead of any other findings. I am of the opinion that we only see the tip of the iceberg and it is much worse than we could ever have imagined.

Isn't it funny how many times I have rightly said that you are a pedophile, and in all your BS you didn't once bother to dispute that claim.
He doesn't even bother to deny the fact that he is a pedophile. He just dodges it every time, and he is using nothing but a jewish trick. You have to be smart enough to see what he is doing. He's only trying to manipulate people away from the truth, period. He wants to manipulate them away from a truth that he knows it threatening to himself.

You are mixing up david brock with brock pierce, who is the ceo of the bitcoin foundation and owner of EOS

I also note that you are literally COMPLAINING about the fact that I made this thread, calling it a slide thread. OK hahahahaah and you want me to believe you aren't just some butthurt pedo? Here you are actually fucking trying to say that nobody should make threads about this stuff and nobody should talk about this stuff, and you don't want people to think you're a legit fucking satanic pedo shill? That is legit what you are and I am sure that most of the people on this website are smart enough to see it.

A congressman is now in trouble for his handling of Esptein’s “deal of a lifetime” sentencing as well. Acasta. Look it up

I looked into the after math of this and I cant believe what they found when they dug up the tunnels

okay well I had heard that david brock was rich from bitcoin, not that he was CEO of bitcoin foundation or a public figure with regards to bitcoin. that he was invested in bitcoin early because of pedo stuff.

I'm trying to figure out why this entire thread you keep attacking me as a pedophile instead of dismissing my claims at face value.

yea that sums it up well, thanks.

why would I even acknowledge your accusations? they have no basis and only reveal where your mind immediately goes.

what did they find? I thought the official story was that the tunnels were part of the hoax. but they showed up on ground penetrating radar or what?

when was the first time you put your attention towards online pedophiles? 2016? when did you first realize it was a thing? was it pizzagate? I am grateful if it brought more people into the know but it also has been used by MSM to get normies to disregard this stuff.

There are people who have been working to expose/report pedos at various levels of government and private sector. Vigilantes, basically. I think these kinds of groups existed pre-internet, but with IT getting better in the 90s child pornography started going digital. so those vigilantes that used to track down the old networks started tracking the online networks. unfortunately it is hard to get law enforcement to do anything most of the time and you basically have to dox these people and send proof or screenshots to their family. I'm talking about vigilante (no violence as far as I know, no fed posting, faggots) justice in terms of getting that person exposed at least to their wife or co-workers.

Anyway I find it interesting and sad you jumped to the conclusion that I am a Jewish pedophile instead of one of these internet vigilantes that have been fighting the pedos since the early 2000s. shows just how informed or not informed you are, that the low-level pedos are often the targets of hackers.

I never said that people should not make threads. I was trying to figure out why you immediately became hostile when I was trying to offer useful information. Pizzagate was a prepared information operation on Jow Forums and whether or not Alefantis is a pedophile, it was all smoke and no fire, no proof and all creepy photos. No way to launch an investigation without being homophobic or whatever. Plus it literally set Jow Forums on the trail of a ROTHSCHILD. how the fuck can you not tell that Pizzagate was designed to subvert?

>demoralization
>controlled opposition
>wasting time

omg. you fell for this larp. let me guess, you just came here from r conspiracy and yt? yeah? kys

Congrats, you fell for some of the first fake news, dumb ass.

Just a reminder to everyone in this thread that this faggot has literally spent all night in this thread trying to tell people that people should not talk about pizzagate, comet pizza, the so-called "satanic panic" or the mcmartin sex abuse case EVEN if they are true because "it might reflect poorly on you".

If you cannot see that this faggot is either 1) a legit paid shill 2) a legit satanist or 3) bare minimum a genuine fucking pedophile, then you're fucking fried.

Wow the shills are out in force, posting nearly identical comments one right after the other now. Nevermind the other guy in this thread that has been posting here all night, trying to tell people they just shouldn't talk about this issue cuz of a whole bunch of random, made up reasons.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 4.23.16 AM.png (730x198, 48K)

you sweet innocent child, the church is a product of these people since the beginning of it all

Attached: 1542447487072.jpg (500x278, 49K)

And I've always thought that satanists were like self-centered atheists with edgy symbolism (the Anthon LaVey Church). This sick shit is by no means satanism. It is another cult, far more alien, wicked and hostile towards mankind. Something ancient and Love-fucking-craftian. More like Moloch or Baal, the kike gods, I believe, not Lucifer. Lucifer needs no bloody sacrifices, but old forgotten gods do.

>the so-called "satanic panic" or the mcmartin sex abuse case
they are the same thing

>no proof
how the fuck was it a waste of time?

Attached: 1520788798647.jpg (242x220, 25K)

I'm saying that ShareBlue made Comet Ping Pong a meme to focus all the investigation on that. It was prepared for us like a puzzle. It was meant to look as bad as possible to us while still not having any proof and having the media do that weird "debunking" where they actually didn't do anything.

Maybe PizzaGate was designed to get normies to either block out pedo stuff or wake up and notice it. It seems you're new to this. Every civilization and every community has its pedo-hunters. People who make sure the pedos are exposed and, you know. I don't want to say it.

there is the atheistic satanism which is like Ayn Rand plus edgy goth rituals. and then there is theistic or deisitc satanism, where they actually worship satan or whatever. technically both could be pedos and do human sacrifice, but I think it is more the deistic satanists. And that stuff ties into the mystery schools, baal/el worship, saturn worship. all of these are associated with pedophilia and child sacrifice. Lucifarianism too probably, Theosophy (theosophical society)

You are so quick to attack me and not realize there are people in this thread replying to you who have decades of experience in getting pedos exposed and/or locked up.

well it drew the most attention. the threads on here about human trafficking and pedowood (hollywood) are good but in terms of what ends up on facebook or twitter, it was only pizzagate. all the later stuff doesn't get any attention outside of voat and Jow Forums. We aren't wasting time but we aren't being effective. We were derailed/distracted by pizzagate, something designed to upset and blackpill us, looking obvious but without any proof.

>I am so fucking sick now

Let's be real: you're not that sick. You and all the other white cucks will just cry on the internet and do nothing. Like always. So really, it can't be that bad. I love how white American men are armed to the teeth, but couldn't organize a fucking potluck if their lives depended on it, and yet, they scream at white European men to fight off the globalists out of Brussels without so much as access to a knife.

Anyone have the discord link for Antarctic UFO research

that is what I am talking about. People like OP are just trying to sew outrage and impotence. The real answer is to form or join groups that fight pedos.

>YOU WERE PAID TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION :’(

This r/t_d whining is honestly so fucking embarrassing. I really miss 2012.

>derailed/distracted by pizzagate, something designed to upset and blackpill us, looking obvious but without any proof.
what is it you think pizzagate is, exactly?

Attached: 1508365932125.jpg (768x1024, 177K)

You fucking evil propaganda spewing jew.
>Shareblue made comet pingpong a meme! don't look there guys! Nothing to see there!

Fuck off dude. There was a mountain of evidence a mile high. You keep spewing the same bullshit and dishonesty. "Shareblue" did not have anything to do with comet ping pong. Podesta's emails and a lot of really good detective work from people on Jow Forumspizzagate, which was eventually shut down, is what made it "a meme" as you say (actually exposed it for what it really is.

Fuck off man. You fucking rotten, satanic pile of garbage.

WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT "MUH SHAREBLUE" CREATED THE EVIDENCE OF ALL OF THE PEDOPHILIA AT COMET PING PONG, HUH?

OH RIGHT, THERE IS NONE, CUZ YOUR FUCKING CLAIM IS PATENTLY FUCKING RETARDED, AND YOURE NOTHING BUT A SATANIC PEDO SHILL YOURSELF, WHO SPENT HIS ENTIRE NIGHT IN THIS THREAD TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE NOT TO LOOK INTO COMET PIZZA OR THE MCMARTIN SEX ABUSE CASE.

FUCKING EVIL JEWISH POS.

condemnation without investigation is the peak of ignorance. dont talk about embarrassing, friend

Attached: 1528115782424.jpg (578x492, 67K)

conflict of interest much?

Attached: 1519973622202.png (831x682, 382K)