Well, that's interesting

Well, that's interesting.
Someone got my Hanukkah party thread deleted.
I guess someone felt too threatened about my thread about friendship between Jews and non-Jews, and got one of the mods on their side.
Lucky I saved the thread before it got deleted.

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off kike lover

HURR DURR JEW MAKES SLIDE THREAD
JANNIES DON'T CARE

why do kikes hate adamites ?

Meanwhile, this thread has been up for almost two hours.

Attached: PolThreads.jpg (1800x548, 293K)

kike are adamic you moron they're not
atomic.

Attached: gas.jpg (600x785, 203K)

Attached: bear eagle.png (1101x1846, 681K)

Attached: black cube.jpg (474x521, 59K)

Attached: cube.jpg (990x556, 52K)

Attached: nyt.jpg (465x655, 104K)

Looks like you think things were getting a bit too multicultural around here, so you're here to bring the antisemitism back.

Attached: holocoaster.png (925x767, 1.1M)

It's the other way around. The original picture had the guy with no shirt on. That was considered too indecent for the NYT, so they edited the guy out. Standard operating procedure for newspapers at that time.

I'm not anti-Semitic, I'm anti-Jewish

Looks like you think things were getting a bit too multicultural around here, so you're here to bring the anti-Jewishness back.

Attached: Samael_Lilith.jpg (293x293, 19K)

No I love the existence of multiple cultures, unlike Jews who want to breed all goyim into a single slave race with no culture while they get to retain theirs and rule over everyone from their shithole desert holy land.

And it turned out the original was also censored because the real picture showed 6 millions innocent jews being turn into lampshapes. OYYYYYYYYYY VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Happy Hanukkah!!!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

FRIENDLY REMIDER
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: witness2hitler.png (470x720, 515K)

Attached: moving knives.png (414x160, 56K)

Attached: rothschild.png (1089x4677, 1.72M)

user im going to be honest with you
i dont want to be friends with you
i have my reasons
but im sure you've heard them a thousand times before if you browse this board
so ill cut to the chase
you want to celebrate your thing?
whatever
just do it outside my god damn country
or alternatively
create a country where i can go to be free of ineraction with your kind
you know
like my people litterally did for you when you asked