A full belly is more important than white children getting raped and killed

A full belly is more important than white children getting raped and killed

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-09 Frank Luntz on Twitter.png (788x563, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=wySaC_z12GY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUT GUYS THE FOOD IS SOOOOO GOOD
>Says that meanwhile he getting raped by a chinese meanwhile eating shitty pipe oil

>Luntz

Attached: 1508057281719.png (3000x3000, 400K)

Apparently it's impossible to eat ethnic food unless your country is 90% negroids and spics

Attached: born to jew.jpg (526x684, 35K)

For those that dont know what im talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>you can't just find recipes from other countries online, you have to import those people to make it for you
y tho

if the food is so great from these other countries why do we keep sending aid to feed them? clearly they have the resources to make top notch cuisine

I don't like Jews.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE

This is old user try to find something new

Yes this annoying liberal Jew reasoning for foreign invaders is still used to this day. Jews are incredibly short sighted. So much so that Jews use this against other Jews

We know, jerkoff. Please go away now

Attached: 1543438933194.png (800x959, 342K)

>normies falling for the muh ethnic foods
>European culture literally blazed a path in modern cuisine for hundreds of years
lol, there are countless delicious recipes that were made by 100% huwhite people to worry about needing to throw whatever spice grew in your backyard into a pot to compensate for archaic cooking methods

Attached: B82DBF23-6044-4CCA-A27C-1E04CD620D48.png (491x454, 158K)

Make Israel a quarantine zone for all of Earth's xenophiles. Let them celibate diversity away from everybody else.

Attached: Arthur Morgan exiling the Jews, 1899, colorized.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE&t=0s

Attached: Diversity food.jpg (767x722, 189K)

Jesus, is
>DIFFERENT FOODS
The only thing these fuckfaces know how to spew? They do realize people have things like kitchens, cookbooks, and grocery stores, right? Cook your own fucking taco if it's so damn important!

>white children are literally being raped and killed
you sound like a fucking liberal

Holy False Equivalency Batman. These kikes just don't know when to shut up and get in the oven!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x376, 77K)

>memeflagging this hard

Attached: 1541255756229.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Literally this.

Fucking boomers have ruined everything!

Attached: nmd111dhw -- 2535 -- mff111pvh'.jpg (960x638, 98K)

Niggers are so fucking HORRIBLE at cooking seriously they drown everything in hot sauce and so much spice it's pathetic.
And they have the nerve to say white ppl can't cook when they tricked themselves into thinking slave food is "culture" and not just leftovers tossed to them so they have energy to pick cotton.
Really gets my noggin joggin every time the nigs start noggin

Attached: 1541899692549.jpg (2048x1150, 338K)

Hes already deleted the tweet.

I raged reading this sub-human's response to the death of his daughter. It's absolutely unforgivable.

Attached: try111gdu -- 0277 -- diy111qhb'.png (165x115, 24K)

I hate this argument. Nations have always imported each other’s goods and even valued them quite highly. That never set a precedent to let large swarthes of them to settle in your country or to let them import their culture onto ours.

The horrible diarrhea you get at the end of every ethnic food festival is an appropriate metaphor to the consequences of diversity and multiculturalism

I had a NY Jew that I work with unironically tell me something like this. I kept my power level hidden and just nodded along, but holy shit I thought it was just a meme until I encountered it in the wild.

>Only non-whites hold the secrets to their ethnic food. We NEED them! You can't just follow a recipe!
>MMMMMMM I LOVE DAT SOULLLLLL FOOOOOOD! ROTTEN MEAT COVERED IN LITERAL KILOS OF SPICES AND SPICY SAUCE TO HIDE THE ROTTEN MEAT FLAVOUR MMMM-MM!
>WHAT'S WRONG WH*TE BOI? CAN'T HANDLE THE SPIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEE???!?!?!?

Hah

Attached: hni111tbx -- 3157 -- qhy111sud'.jpg (519x800, 244K)

theyve been to israhell where they literally kill anyone not jooish or sterilize them like they do all the african migrants because joos hate black people.

Attached: 1528296319422.jpg (672x372, 51K)

You'd understand better if you knew how much of a fat worthless fuck Frank Luntz is. Because you'd hate him even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=wySaC_z12GY

Would you rather eat sushi made by a Mexican or a Japo?

Ukrainian dishes arent very joyful

Attached: 1483101155805.jpg (962x1308, 122K)

What did he do lmao

looks like ethnic food is back on the menu, boys!

Attached: 035B04BB000003E8-0-image-a-6_1495235383029.jpg (634x422, 70K)

anyone who thinks diversity is just different foods has clearly been living in a Jewish bubble

Nuffin

Attached: mollie-tibbetts-father-here-although-my-daughters-fate-is-a-35880111.png (500x719, 153K)

Mexicans are just inherently dirty. So there's an obvious answer to your shitty question. A white person could make sushi just as well as a Jap, given they're just as experienced. We don't NEED Japs for sushi. We don't NEED Indians for curry. We don't NEED spics for tacos and burritos.

Hang yourself, civcuck.

He made a comment about how people shouldn't be angry about illegal aliens (one which just murdered his daughter), and that their good food adds to America.

This meme for instance

No no. Rape make belly big

>The Trump administration and Republicans used the killing as a talking point in favor of more restrictive immigration policies. Tibbetts' family denounced the efforts to exploit and politicize her death.
>daughter gets raped and killed by an illegal spic
>At her funeral Tibbetts' father echoed the sentiment, stating, "But we need to turn toward life – Mollie's life – because Mollie's nobody's victim. Mollie's my hero."[42] He continued his support for the Hispanic community, and rebuked the negative comments made by others by stating; "The Hispanic community are Iowans. They have the same values as Iowans. As far as I'm concerned, they're Iowans with better food."[43]

Attached: MOLLIE TITBITS' DAD.png (1027x820, 178K)

Calm down nigger.

It was a question to elicit a dividing thought, For some people, it does matter, even if the results are exactly the same. I'd settle for a robot to make all my food, so long as the results don't change.

Attached: grfyjcghgh.jpg (640x457, 83K)

Anyone who thinks diversity will lead to a "higher quality of life" has clearly never lived isolated in a neighborhood where ethnic neigbors do not understand and do not trust one another.

I unironically think people like think people like him should be executed.
Look at it this way. If this motherfuckers OWN DAUGHTER was murdered and he doesn't even care do you think he would give a single fuck about anyone but himself?
Inhumanity at its finest.
If I had a daughter and that happened I honestly don't know how I would react but I know it would be very violent and the complete opposite of ((forgiveness))

Fuckem then

Attached: MOLLIE TITBITS' DAD LOVES MEXICAN FOOD.png (1405x953, 344K)

This fatfuck is clearly just too lazy to travel to these countries and experience the people in their natural habitat.

Or maybe just to afraid to go to mexico at all, so he imports them and thinks only the good people will come

Just the normal commiefatfuck logic

they are all fat and round. if that's
a higher quality of life, then set
the fat fucks on fire and lets
have a real party.

if all you have to offer
is food, you're worthless.

Attached: fat kid on fire.jpg (450x474, 78K)

It was never meant to help anyone but employers whom want to pay less.

Follow the greed
Follow the blood

Attached: kim111sxj -- 0879 -- ryt111haw'.png (723x603, 455K)

The last time that I was at an ethnic food festival a bunch of niggers started fighting and I saw spic kids steal toys from a booth.

>For some people, it does matter, even if the results are exactly the same
Those people are simply retarded and shouldn't be responsible for making decisions regarding immigration purely for the food migrants bring. Even if the results were different, who in their right mind would jeopardise their people's safety just so they could get an "authentic taco" made by a smelly, sweaty Mexican? In my home, I'd rather a subpar curry made by a fellow whitey citizen over an excellent curry made a poo immigrant.
>I'd be for replacing all my people as long as I get my beloved ethnic food

You can't change that guy... boomers.

However, /WE/ can change the future. It's not too late.

Attached: bvc111duo -- 1466 -- ffj111prs'.jpg (720x496, 32K)

Diversity means it's OK for me to practice my religion like an Arab, practice my sexuality like a Congolese, practice my business like an Israeli, and practice my politics like a Prussian.

Cuisine was invented by Russians after we owned Napoleon. So French would buy our food exports.

Then cuisine became also tool to enforce national unity and present your nation to others.

Best recipes where made. Best spices where used.

Ethnic food is basically leftover recipes or recipes stolen from national cuisines. Otherwise it's either basic bitchery like rice with vegetables or meat on a stick, or vomit inducing recipes like for instance ukrainian cuisine (made by soviets) main dish - grounded corn boiled in buttermilk.

Seriously nigger food were never tasty

>who in their right mind would jeopardise their people's safety just so they could get an "authentic taco"
Who doesn't matter. It's 'why' which matters.

The pursuit of happiness is the collection of experiences. A more 'authentic' experience is more valuable than one not as so.

Therefore: We need to meme that ethnic restaurants will get you sick.

Attached: fdgdhxfj.gif (360x240, 132K)

Anyone can develop a taste for anything.

Attached: kjhgfhdghjk.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Post proof white children are being taped and killed

People who use food as a cultural identity are the same ones who use tattoos and piercings as a personal identity.

Most of those who WORK and create ethnic food are earlier immigrants who want to be part of the system and be productive

Except the fucking Pakis using Curry shops as rape gang headquarters

Reported to fbi

This faggot is from Califagnia and has never even been to Iowa fuck him.

Food can be good, just like diversity can be.
However, the worship of food breeds gluttony. Likewise we see what the worship of diversity has created a people that demand constant novelty. This is how satan works.

None of you niggers get it, do you?

The whiteshit countries are importing migrants for two simple reasons:

1. Old people aren't dying as quickly. Retirement can stretch to 30-40 years now

2. Young people aren't reproducing as much. Average fertility rate among whities is always less than 2.0

How the hell do you think the state will pay for an ageing population? What underclass will pay taxes?

There is no conspiracy. It's basic maths.

Start breeding white kids again and this problem will resolve itself in a generation

But I guess most of you faggots would rather get a Nintendo and a dog

""""For those that dont know""""

Attached: 84cc3e7c620f75370057719171aac408.jpg (600x600, 36K)

I would gladly eat strictly German food for the rest of my life in exchange for all immigrants

you probably thought this sounded so convincing

Diversity

E. coli consists of a diverse group of bacteria. Pathogenic E. coli strains are categorized into pathotypes. Six pathotypes are associated with diarrhea and collectively are referred to as diarrheagenic E. coli.

Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC)—STEC may also be referred to as Verocytotoxin-producing E. coli (VTEC) or enterohemorrhagic E. coli (EHEC). This pathotype is the one most commonly heard about in the news in association with foodborne outbreaks.
Enterotoxigenic E. coli (ETEC)
Enteropathogenic E. coli (EPEC)
Enteroaggregative E. coli (EAEC)
Enteroinvasive E. coli (EIEC)
Diffusely adherent E. coli (DAEC)

>I'd rather a subpar curry made by a fellow whitey citizen over an excellent curry made a poo immigrant

This. I actually like good poo food, but the one Indian place I knew of that wasn’t owned by Poos closed down. There’s no fucking way I’m eating anything prepared by a Poo so the only Indian food I can eat now is Trader Joe’s frozen food

People are like bacteria, if they're not reproducing, it's because they don't have the resources to do so.
Imagine you're making wine and it's not alcoholic enough. You can throw yeast in the batch all day long, but if you don't give it sugar to eat, it won't produce anything.

Attached: 4505CF0B-B14F-48F9-B8F4-DFA87D3FD8B1.png (500x361, 184K)

Well what are you doing about it?

Happy Hanukkah

Would your parents? How about the immigrants?

Attached: fqw111vch -- 0867 -- tqc111xux'.png (1024x576, 660K)

Because memes tell me white people can't cook.

Attached: tacos.png (639x551, 151K)

This, immigration is about cheap labor

Anyone who thinks diversity will lead to a higher quality of life has clearly never lived around diversity.

>ethnic food festival
That shit will give you dysentery.

Attached: baird.jpg (540x540, 188K)

Wow, what an utterly retarded argument. But not unexpected when the current trend is toward banning white people from engaging in activities that originated elsewhere.

Don't you fucking dare try to make some egg fried rice you culturally appropriating white bastard.

I can cook Mexican food myself

Attached: ADF8C975-7AC0-401B-BB65-80FA9B5D8500.jpg (840x1200, 224K)

He looks mexican

"losing my daughter was hard but giving away my dignity was much easier. after all, what else can they take from me?"

Attached: 1542689582182.jpg (597x728, 87K)

This. I can understand Japanese food, because they're so fucking autistic in some of their preparations. But mexican food requires ZERO skill whatsoever

Attached: taco.jpg (834x943, 144K)

Reminder that Mollie Tibbet's had her asshole destroyed with a corn cob and there's a video out there somewhere of her begging him to stop as he cobs her rectum

So white people food doesnt keep you alive? So Taco Bell isnt owned and ran by white people? Donyou know what ethniv people eat? Pig intestines. Pigs feet. Turkey necks.

I HATE ethnic food

Yeah cause its gross

No, what they've done is bastardize and simplify whatever French techniques they could learn from the Acadians that came down from French Canada. They're fucking thieving niggers user, no more, no less.

>People are like bacteria, if they're not reproducing, it's because they don't have the resources to do so
That's not necessarily the case. When a population gets too big, it doesn't function properly.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>We know
Jow Forums is not one person that has perused all threads. There are always gems and diamonds that get missed even by the eldest.

Attached: Keeping abortions what the absolute fuck black people.png (1077x605, 591K)

You forgot one of the most important reasons on there.

3. The western world gets more educated by the day, every faggot nowdays has a college degree and doesn't want to do shit jobs. That's the main reason Merkel brought our refugees here.

Just thinking about how a world class elite politician can have such a short sighted idea kills me deep inside. It's not even a secret, she said this several times on camera.

Jesus Christ that pic. How is that shit even allowed ?

Dude what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

What am I supposed to eat with niggers in my country? Nothing?

>well i'm dead but that ethnic food sure was nice

Attached: pooh.png (871x1246, 586K)

99% of the immigrants get wellfare, why are you so stupid?
No really, why are you so FUCKING stupid?

>WE WUZ
Fuck off Ivan, Russia didn't invent cooking.

kek. I recall this 10/10 taco truck was in the news for being run by a pair of white guys and they were taking heat for cultural appropriation. I saw a similar story for a ramen restaurant that had lines out the door — run by a white guy

I'm guessing these are freezer-packed pinky mice? Because there's no reason each individual abortion would be laminated on the same strip of plastic.