This is a thread of people who believe the Bible is 100% true. Christians fuck off, you won’t like it here

This is a thread of people who believe the Bible is 100% true. Christians fuck off, you won’t like it here.

First off, god is not omniscient. He WAS, but he sacrificed his omniscience for our sake, because he is a god of sacrifice. This is immediately clarified with the first words god spoke after Adam refused him:
>WHERE
>ART
>THOU?

Now, “Christians” are probably already stuttering
>b-but muh p-pastor told me-
Fuck off. Here’s what Christ told me:
>9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Here’s a litmus test for whether you trust men, or you trust god:
>20 And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
>21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

Pop quiz! Did god investigate so dam and gammorah to learn something. Or did he lie?
If you think god is a liar, stop calling yourself Christian, get right with God, or enjoy hell.

Attached: B9AC875E-39A8-4027-83FD-07836322F40E.png (730x844, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

He knew where Adam was, just wanted Adam to come out on his own. Adam is His child and God is not abusive.

>God is not omniscient

You're going to hell if you spread that shit

>god is a duplicitous deceived
Repent, kike.

Answer the pop quiz, heretic.

You're an idiot, God did not imply he was deceived, nor did Adam think this of God. Are you autistic?

>and then Adam spake, "ha! ye fowl creator, you lied to me! you fool!"

An all-knowing being feigning ingorance is a dishonest being.
You are calling god dishonest.

Answer the pop quiz.

>some kike can't accept Jesus
Don't worry, Israel won't exist because of that fact.

Attached: cover3-2 copy 5.png (600x360, 104K)

Namefags aren’t welcome.
>Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

Those kooky zoomers and their love of Christ! Why don’t they just love Israel, the nation who rejected god?

He knew everything that had happened but God was HURT, you fucking faggot heretic

So your answer is that god is a liar?
I’d ask you to pray on that, but you likely despise the thought of speaking to god.

I guess I should add that you think god is a hypocrite and a sinner, since he told us not to lie.

Why do you hate god? Is it because of what a human told you about him?

Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't destroyed
by god, it's still here.

sodom = burning ham = burning
gmorroah = materialism and wealth
shem = renown wealth and fame.

the city of sodom and gmorroah was
a city of niggers and fake jews with
japhethians living with them. when
the japhethians reached a level of
sin that cut them off from god
completely they were killed by loki.
they even admit it in the movie dogma.
god had nothing to do with it.

if niggers and kikes are alive, Sodom
and Gomorrah is too because that's
what they are. it's talking about a race
of beings not of this world, not a fucking
city in the desert.

i and the father are one, one on the
table of elements is hydrogen at the
base of every atom is hydrogen, god
knows EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING
is made of ATOM/ATUM not ADAM.
adam=satan. ATUM/ATOM = gods
first created being left out of the bible.

believe me or not, fuck you, i do
not care. you cannot say you were
not told.

Attached: niggers are sodomites.jpg (723x960, 423K)

Look at me, triple posting:
Why was god HURT by something he knew would happen? Truly your trust can not be betrayed if you have 100% confidence in the future.

Repent from the ways of men and follow Christ.

>they weren’t killed by god
>they were killed by Loki

Fucking pagan favs are the worst. Where is your scripture?
Oh, what’s that? The mean old Christians took them away from you? And your “god” did nothing to preserve his word?

>the Jews told me so in their movie
Debased and dreadpilled.

How embarrassing.

>God is not omniscient.

Pic related.
Repent.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

Maybe I should try again Sunday.
Every atheist thread and every Christian thread is flooded with responses, but when you want to talk about what the Bible ACTUALLY SAYS no one shows up.
Christ predicted this.

The myth of Jow Forums being a Christian board is dispelled. Jow Forums is a religious board that HATES what the Bible actually teaches.

I like this guy, but:
>unrelated spam
Thanks for the bump. I am saved, are you?
If you thought Jesus was Vishnu, would you be saved? If you thought Jesus was baphoment, would you be saved?

Have you considered the possibility that you don’t know who Christ nor god is?
Because if you don’t know for certain, and only by faith we may be saved, is your faith placed correctly? Do you believe in Christ or some analogue?

Kike mods are banning people from Christ.
And no one is surprised.

Hmm. Odd. Unless he posted twice something got buggy.

Hfw this thread is dying.
Imagine spending your life speaking the truth, being tortured and killed for it, and saving everyone’s souls...

Only to find out that no one fucking believes you and instead trusts men abusing your word rather than reading it themselves.
Just imagine being so perfect and so hated. Imagine willingly dying for people who don’t give a shit about what you said.

Attached: 7D66871F-D059-488D-A6CB-A244993F0CDF.jpg (1569x1092, 422K)

I believe everything in the Bible.
Mostly I just focus on the good shit like killing fags and pagans.
Also witches.
Fuck witches.

Good for you, but I was mostly baiting cowards who have extra biblical beliefs that they have no means of defending because the Bible is 100% truth.

They all fled from the truth, because the truth does not abide in them.

Kek at 300 reply Christian, atheist, and blacked threads.
Talk about the Bible being true? Sudden silence.

Where did all the energy for the universe come from.

Attached: meme of christ.jpg (790x642, 179K)

Imagine believing in a 2000 year old story made for peasents.

Attached: opis.jpg (646x702, 59K)

Heard this argument so many times and it's fucking retarded. Emotion doesn't come solely from new information you idiot. If a loved one dies, do I only feel sorrow for the brief second when I learn about it? No, years can go by and I'm still sad.

In the same way God can know something is going to happen and still be sad about it.

Fucking retards man

Neon Genesis Evangelion is the correct interpertation of the bible

what reason do you have for your belief except for indoctrination by your parents and community?

Are you 12? Not every Christian is indoctrined forcibly by their parents lol. It's very obvious if you look into it that Christianity is true.

First off, god is not omniscient. He WAS, but he sacrificed his omniscience for our sake, because he is a god of sacrifice. This is immediately clarified with the first words god spoke after Adam refused him:
>WHERE
>ART
>THOU?

Uh oh, someone has autism.
>doesn't understand what Jesus' sacrifice was for
>God is incapable of testing people, the bible obviously never mentions that God will test humans, he obviously was not omnipresent when he spoke to Adam
Wew, you have the religious literacy of an 11 year old autist.

>what reason do you have for your belief except for indoctrination by your parents and community?
How is that any different from regurgitating communist arguments, when your country had religion abolished because of it? Apparently indoctrination can't occur when generetations later you have retards who say the exact same crap as the people who invaded them. You are no different. Also, Christianity isn't forced in the present, many people convert, many people deconvert.

more like many people deconvert, few people convert

trust me my family are jehovahs witnesses ... the only thing they do is try to convert people. 10hours a week for 40 years. Not a single one. The few that do convert are either traumatised by a loss of their loved ones or uneducated.

God. Next question.

>god is a liar
Wow, great post.
Any reason you didn’t answer the pop quiz?

Any reason you are avoiding answering the pop quiz?

Feel free to lie. You have already admitted you worship a liar. I worship god and Christ; hopefully you will learn to as well.

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Attached: Bible vs science.jpg (736x929, 88K)

ah and since you take the bible literally explain to me the contradictions in the new testament

Personal baptism by Christ himself. I was an atheist for 17 years.

What contradictions?

>flag
Why is it always ameritards, the dogs of Israel?

Attached: 1540715574286.gif (300x300, 892K)

The Bible teaches us that Jews are the sons of Satan, born liars, and murderers of perfection.

Friendly reminder that only triggered kikes make anti-Christian threads. OP is a kike psyop faggot.

Attached: 1486095937811.gif (455x344, 989K)

>mfw pro-Bible is anti-Christian
About time a catholic showed up.

Attached: 4D6F8C20-5227-49FB-BAB2-D7CF9CBBE2BA.jpg (220x229, 14K)

Yfw* have fun with that autocorrect.

compare those two lists of jesus' lineage in the evangelia

Attached: 485dbb2c9a3fb34e3f8c805915e661055acc7d85f5ba9b92cee038d1b54cf0da.png (265x209, 60K)

Christfags might be the biggest autists ever
>inb4 ur going to hell
>inb4 fedora

Attached: 83B8DBD7-966E-4B3D-BE4F-C985A87A5800.jpg (1242x683, 190K)

Nehemiah 5:9
>So I continued, "What you are doing is not right. Shouldn't you walk in the fear of our God to avoid the reproach of our Gentile enemies?

Matthew 10:5-6
>These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
>Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.
Basically saying "don't give salvation to the goyim, just our tribe fám"

Acts 9:15-16
>But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.
>I will show him how much he must suffer for my name."

Acts 14:2
>But the Jews who refused to believe stirred up the other Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brothers.

Acts 15:5
>Then some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, "The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to keep the law of Moses."

Romans 15:15-18
>Yet I have written you quite boldly on some points to remind you of them again, because of the grace God gave me
>to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
>Therefore I glory in Christ Jesus in my service to God.
>I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done

Romans 15:27
>They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

Galatians 2:15
>We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles

Attached: images-45.jpg (554x554, 24K)

desu I think that when they say omniscience they're not referring to the capacity of knowing everything down to the single detail, like for example the exact number of molecules found in a fart (or what even separates the boundary of a fart)
it's more like God created the world with a goal in mind and set it in motion so that it would advance in that goal, in a way he can tell the future because he created the past and knows cause from effect
the second is omnipotence, I don't think God is all-able in a sense that defies logic, for example, I think it's impossible for God to be God and yet be individualized like humans are, it doesn't make sense when you think about it (how an infinite being can become finite while retaining its infinity)

Attached: 1535032368051.png (163x209, 2K)

Even if you're right and God did sacrifice his omniscience, that would be the Son only. Both events that you mentioned are appearances of the Son. The Father and the Holy Ghost are omniscient for sure.

>He WAS, but he sacrificed his omniscience for our sake

Lol the father sacrifices his omniscience , how would that work with prophecy ? God without omniscience is no longer God

Christniggers get the fuck out of our board.

Attached: 1544228793546m.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

mods agree that Jow Forums is the religious board, there was a religious thread that got moved here the other day rather than sent into /trash/
deal with it

The biggest mistake Christians make is that jesus is God the creator but he is not GOD

>there is none other God but one. 5For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Isaiah 40:22

KJV
>It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

NIV
>He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

"circle OF the earth"
Sounds more like it's referring to a curved dome firmament

Fuckin brainlet reposting this. kek

The Judges were called gods in one of the Psalms. Its a title they aren't literally deities.

>I know it's been studied and debated for a couple thousands years, but trust me all those guys who ran much more successful societies than ours were all fucking retards and never read genesis

Attached: 111515481.jpg (960x882, 59K)

What means Gods ? Jesus says he is the son of God and the jews say he is equal to God , followers of Jesus are also equal to Jesus thus equal to God

You're like a sexually confused democrat at an Alexandria Cortez Ocasio rally. lol....

You heathens better enjoy your life on Earth because the party ends here.

Let me give you a hint as to what happens afterwards... Hope you like the heat.

Attached: leftwingerprophet.jpg (1093x1035, 105K)

Rabbinical Jews have researched every last word of Genesis. The were doing it 500 years before Jesus was born, and they've continued doing it for another 2000 years to the present day. They recorded their works in various mishnayot, talmuds, and many, many other minor tractates. As a Christian, you shouldn't worry your pretty little head about the first few books of the Bible, because Paul repeatedly says not to not do that. Mosaic Law isn't your bag. The verse from Matthew you quoted is specifically Jesus shitting on the rules in Leviticus. Jesus even shits all over observing the sabbath.

Get out of the old testament, or grow a beard and put on a black coat.