Is America the bad guys?

Attached: 62C3E70D-711E-4E7A-8C62-57FAAEE96EE7.jpg (613x680, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buchanan.org/blog/is-putin-the-provocateur-in-the-kerch-crisis-130699
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 20FF5104-2BB1-416D-8A63-94A278E658F8.jpg (467x680, 113K)

we have been since WW1 when we decided to start micromanaging the world

this

yes but fuck it im gonna give my life to be the bad guy

Yep. We want peace, but only if it’s in a NATO-controlled world.

You mean the US Empire.

>US Empire

Attached: 1543356738563.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

Their elites are but our elites would be just as bad if they had the same kind of power. You have to be a dick to stay #1

Phonefag here:
Imagine taking the extra time to make sure people know you are a phonefag while making your image worse.

you're going down with that empire like it or not paco

suck my spicy foreskin gringoyim

It's called being a winner baby, something you wouldn't know about.

Attached: USA.jpg (720x720, 69K)

which russian vixen got to peter?

Don't make me post a Peter Zeihan seminar again...

Attached: 1543932818222.png (720x717, 565K)

we?

You mean (((WE))) the people, you know the only ones that matter

fucking jews

>What would America do if Russia opened a base in the Gulf of Mexico
It's called Cuba, dumbass.

Saint Pat said the same thing

buchanan.org/blog/is-putin-the-provocateur-in-the-kerch-crisis-130699

Depends on your perspective.

I don't know in this situation, but I do know that we don't usually help the situation.

You need to micromanage the world because the world is fucking terrible at micromanaging itself.

Take off your meme flag you fat fuck shart

We bailed out Europes asses in ww1 and got tired of it after WW2. If Americans are running a global "empire" it is unironically the kindest, gentlest empire in history.

We don't do this for our sake, and get almost nothing out of it. And the culture yuros movk Americans for lacking was another postwar sacrifice to Maintaining global order. In other words, you euros ruin everything while being perpetually ungrateful. The last 2 decades of blood and treasure spent in the middle East has been a desperate attempt to give you all an excuse to pull your weight in NATO now that the Coldwar is over. Again, ungrateful yuros. The reason we are not colonizing space isn't the West babysitting thirdworlders, it's the US babysitting Europe.

But that is changing now. I'm glad you love Putin do much because Russian destabilization of Europe is what you deserve. And once that's settled, you can all go back to slitting each others throats like a bunch if degenerates. We won't need you or notice your absence (or replacement by Arabs) as ironically us mutts (not the Reich) are the only ones to ever achieve your coveted goal if autarky, and we didn't need to plunder our neighbors and two other continents to do it either. Ciao!

>Put on an aggressive posture against western neighbors
>Neighbors ask the US for help against an aggressive Russia
>US comes to aid ally in defending their nation from an aggressive nation that has already shown to be completely untrustworthy in their dialect and treaties.
>US bases get built up to support the nations defense
>Russia claims the US are the aggressors

You guys make me laugh

Take a look at this pathetic piece of lard

Attached: 1437854337875.png (203x209, 52K)

Take a look at this Putinbot.

The only time Mexico and empire are used in the same sentence is when people are discussing drugs or paper mache fruits.

Attached: 1537747484641.jpg (350x345, 33K)

This is why China is going to beat us, retard

Who on earth asked you to invade Iraq, who asked you to help them remove Gaddafi, who asked you to form anti-Assad rebels?
Just gtfo

or Aztecs and Mayans

No, America needs to control the Black Sea to prevent the Russian Black Sea Fleet from coming to America and killing everyone.

America is just an empire that's all.

Attached: Dtp4FU_WsAEq9yR.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

Truly a great counterpoint user, dare I say you might just be one of the most enlightened minds of your country(?)

You're fucking retarded.

>We don't do this for our sake, and get almost nothing out of it. you euros ruin everything while being perpetually ungrateful

Christ, the arrogance of you mongrels. No one asks you to do shit, stop being world police to line your own pockets. Even your beloved trump won't fuck off from Europe, just ask for more racket protection money.
You are violent mafiosi thugs with no culture and identity, nothing more

It's retarded to think the US is just gonna all of a sudden attack Russia. I really can't stand them - all this money spent on defense in Europe just because they can't figure out what fucking century this is.

america has been the bad guys ever since after ww2. their foreign policy is literally evil. also, the whole fucking country and the holy extreme capitalism is fucking sick. the most disgusting thing are the soldiers who 'serve' and 'protect' their country and preserve 'democracy' voluntarily, lmao.

Attached: world-according-to-americans.jpg (784x552, 45K)

>If Americans are running a global "empire" it is unironically the kindest, gentlest empire in history.

At least the Romans build roads, cities and aqueducts. They left behing great architecture and a culture so inspiring to greatness that the people they conquered wanted to be them even centuries after they were gone (The french, british, HRE all LARPed as Romans in their imperial periods)

The US might have been good at building things last century, but what will the (((kindest empire))) leave behind in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc? Nothing but rubble. The state department is now exporting LGBTQ, transgenderism and duversity idiocy to the whole planet. It's pretty bad.

Attached: 1514221256958.jpg (960x1024, 332K)

>gringoyim
I may just bed down a nice brown servant girl tomorrow in rememberance on this haughty spics banter.

Attached: 1514791497905.jpg (470x470, 30K)

Stop trying to blame Gaddafi on us yuroskank. Hussein failed his mandate and then refused to comply with his handlers while stealing US assets in Kuwait, a very very specific provision of his contract when we installed him. You mean ISIS? Yeah that ones pretty shameful. It was several countries including European ones but the US spearheaded that cluster fuck. I can't wait for the next psychotic warlord pet we've made to go all Osama on someone. That's always fun.

Here's $3.50

build your own fucking roads, protect your own fucking culture
Libya, afghanistan and iraq wouldn't even exist if there wasn't some kind of world order, they'd just get swallowed up by some regional power

Your ignorance is hilarious.

The United States has never 'bailed out' anyone ever. Your contributions to the First World War were negligible and your involvement in the Second was a thinly veiled plan to turn much of the developed world into puppet states.

The American Empire is not kind or gentle. It is the most insidious empire in human history. You have spiritually beggared the entire world in order to fuel your mad rampant materialism, enforcing all of this via the barrel of a gun. You sit on a throne bought with blood and the petrodollar and have the gall to assert that you're somehow morally righteous. Nevermind that you have subverted almost every country on this planet and nevermind that any attempt to leave the American system leads to hundreds of thousands of massacred noncombatants. You have freedom™ and democracy™ on your side after all.

Woodrow Wilson was a mistake. Teddy had it right.

What empire?

Feminism came from Europe, France to be specific. The US issues with unhinged leftism came from Russia and we have built more in Iraq than the Iraqis ever did. Afghanistan is in use and Libya is a European thing like how Vietnam started. Unlike Vietnam we didn't stick around to keep wiping France's ass.
This is what I don't get, someone spread something to America, from your neck of the woods no less, and then you complain when it comes back? Herpes is a party favor now Minka.

>I can't wait for the next psychotic warlord pet we've made to go all Osama on someone. That's always fun.
So you basically admit you're fucking up the world and you're fine with it.
Yet you wonder why Europeans try to distance themselves from you.
Thank god you're getting rekt by the chinks and repopulated by spicks.

>most insidious empire
Well, i think you of all people would know china currently wears that mantle, leaf.

Attached: 1502765327822.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>Is America the bad guys?
learn subject-verb agreement you inbred paki. and obviously, yes.

>If Americans are running a global "empire" it is unironically the kindest, gentlest empire in history.

unironically this, the rest of that post was dog shit but this is a genuinely true statement. america is the most benevolent hegemon/superpower in world history.

>America is messing up the world. Things were so much better before they MADE the modern world.
Chinks have literally nothing. Spics are a different concern altogether and one that needs serious measures.

Lol with a mindset like that you'll be fighting for the kikes in some desert for the next 100 years. It's always someone elses fault, Assad must go!

America was good at fighting fot its actual interests till about the end of the cold war when the consequences of the 1960s revolution kicked in.
Now you are ran by kikes, dont have a border, lose every war and abolish yourselves.

America was a great project (for its white inhabitants) but now it looks like its an asylum hell bent on leeching on your work and bleeding you dry before finishing you off like the Boers.

Attached: DnqoOtBU8AAFprD.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

>everyone that disagrees with me is being paid to
Keep it coming fuckhead, truly profound

>bailed out
We took the wrong side in both wars when we should have just remained neutral.

The American Empire you mongrel.

No. China is so heavy handed and backwards it's hilarious. Unlike America they're nowhere near 1984 and the government is about as stable as a ten foot tall stack of Oreos. The Chinese 'Empire' will collapse the second it stops meeting expectations. It appeals to the people that live there only by a mercenary exchange of allegiance for prosperity. It's not like America which floats on the back of a truly breathtaking amount of social conditioning.

They got swallowed up by various forces after you trashed their state institutions.

We would gladly run our own affairs if you told the CIA niggers to stop trying to run other countries.

You are like a model soviet citizen raging at Warsaw Pact inhabitants that the Soviets build everything for them, without them they would be lost etc.

Attached: DsowzqsVAAAbvPm.jpg (1080x770, 178K)

Feminism came from Europe, point of fact Minka. The first book to use the term is French. Point of fact dog eater. Russians tried to expand a degenerate culture in America as a form of social warfare. This is largerly based on the intelligence community so I can't call it fact.
Haven't lost a war yet polack but I relish in your seething jealousy as you haven't won one. I will buy a chicken in your honor today and throw it away to remind myself that that would have fed you for a week.

Gaddafi was literally your fault you goddamn retard. He ruled well until he decided to abandon the petrodollar system and then was promptly toppled by American black ops. because of the threat he posed to the American currency ponzi scheme.

It's like you've never read a single leaked diplomatic cable in your life. This is common fucking knowledge.

"bad" and "good" are a meme
and don't look to Pootin or Russians to be the "good guys"

Attached: 1531794794566.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

I dont care where it came from, currently your state institutions are the main source of global leftism and therefore the main problem, the EU being second. Its a fact. The State department continously tries to topple Orban in tandem with Soros for example

Attached: DtTdbypXcAE-6VC.jpg (745x843, 55K)

>Russia invades Crimea
>Years later USA builds a naval base close to it
>AMERICA WAS THE AGGRESSOR!!!!

Frances fault you wretched faggot.
>It's like you've never read a single leaked diplomatic cable in your life. This is common fucking knowledge.
Lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Quebec_(1775)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War

They've always been bad

I know North America is the main exporter, but like I said, it was given to us and now it's a world wide party favor. Don't give herpes to the person who is fucking the entire town.

I didn't know joining Ukraine won in Crimean status referendum on 2014.

Based

So the Russians took Crimea, but the aggressor is the US.
In a conflict between Ukraine and Russia.
Ok that makes sense.

fuck off, Spain had no claim to rightful American clay. They were just a bunch of retarded mutt rapists

To be fair, it was that or lose a major military and economic asset for Russia. Ukraine's new government, and trends were turning away from CISFTA to renounce Russian control over the naval stations within Crimea. The USA has gone far and out of its way to completely wipe governments clean just to establish military bases within their nations for their geo-political goals.

Secondly, NATO as encroached on Russian territory and political sphere more and more as the decades have gone by. The USSR collapsing was basically an invitation to put spears at Rus' throat. Much like how US citizens are dealing with the "give an inch and they take a mile" sort of folk verses their second amendment rights, the same is how NATO treats Russia. You're just being ignorant if you want to pretend that the USA isn't aggressing on Russia by placing obvious threats to their sovereignty that close, and OUTSIDE the continental United States. If anything, why aren't you upset over the presence of U.S. military bases leeching resources from European nations and holding the threat of violence over your head if you deem yourself not aligned with U.S. motives?

It was theirs and they had colonized it.
There is no "rightful american clay", just territories that are factually controlled by the US consortium.
Your """country""" is a wart.

Here's another $3.50

Ukraine (funded by west) had a coup in order to bring them closer to the EU. Classic CIA shit. We also put tons of missile into the Ukraine in the years leading up to the Ukrainian civil war.

There is no rightful clay. Only what the strong can occupy. Your country is a meme.

Are you under the impression that we weren't in the black sea before 2014? Look at the map

There's an American Empire? News to me, please enlighten me.

>Is America the bad guys?

The current US government is … though I want to emphasize that most Americans aren't directly responsible for this.

>russian fleet is going to reach america
>and interfere in american elections!
Apart from Russian ballistic missile subs, there's no fucking way that Russia or China could approach the U.S. and do shit. Controlling the Black Sea won't do shit about missile subs, and if they were used it would be the end of the world any way because our response would wipe Russia off the Earth.

You're not going to get across the Pacific or Atlantic with an invasion force for America without the USN fucking your shit up and sinking your ass.

Pic related: Russia would have logistics challenges just trying to get ONE carrier here.

Attached: kuznetsovsmoke.png (624x344, 215K)

I'm not Israel, why are you sending me so much money?

>Ukraine's new government, and trends were turning away from CISFTA to renounce Russian control over the naval stations within Crimea.

The new government was barely installed when Russia invaded.
Nobody knew what they were actually going to do, or even if they would last.

Go suck a cock you pathetic goy slave.

>Implying that Americans can't be Jewish.

No.

Not the bad guy, Just the world do-gooder.
Road to hell, etc

That's the problem. The government is too busy trying to create a global order for the benefit of a small group of internationalists, ideologues, and financiers, while completely disregarding the American population or the populations its vassal states. The empire is dying, globalism is dying, because the backs of the people it was built upon are starting to get restless. I welcome a multi-polar world because a single government can never hold control over everything for long, and things will only spin out of control as it eventually wanes.

The current conflict is not over the whole Black Sea.
The Ukrainians decided they want to be EU’s bitch instead of Russia’s, it doesn’t mean it was a coup.

B-but I thought Trump was Putin's lapdog!

The Kremlin knew exactly what they were trying.

I disagree.

The US government backed the Guatemalan dictator Carlos Castillo Armas during the 50s. I don't see how that possibly could have been done with positive intent.

It seems to me like most Americans either don't know about the horrible things that the government does, or just can't emotionally cope with such a harsh reality.

>though I want to emphasize that most Americans aren't directly responsible for this.
We know. I do wish they would return the favour though.

NATO.

Trust us most young folks didnt care about Russia since 1992 except Putin as usual wants to be a retard and pretend he isnt in charge of a 3rd world country that used to literally be THE second world. Now even the Commies think Russia is a joke. But he needs to constantly psyops a country whose air force budget is their entire gdp.

Shut the fuck up you fucking war criminal excuser.
YOU bad man.

Peter Hitchens is U.K. government so he can say that kind of thing without getting harassed. He's the brother of the late Christopher Hitchens.

NATO is an empire?

>This Jew
Ukraine absolutely was a fucking OP.

>Peter Hitchens is U.K. government
LOL! No. Hitchens is a journalist.

back to /ptg/ goy this is a thread for serious anons

Surprised this boomer figured out how to crop an image.

no

Yup. Together with your (((NATO associates))) such as Japan.

they aren't, all the alternatives to american hegemony we have at this moment are worse

>At least the Romans build roads, cities and aqueducts.
Almost all your infrastructure is build by the EU toilet scrubber