MGTOW GENERAL /mg/ Greek gym edition

know female nature
avoid roasties
find a trad wife

Attached: gymnasion.jpg (530x353, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8flcCtIkTUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A view of Downtown San Diego - 2018 (Colorized)

these men could kill you in 2 seconds

Attached: 485573-1dd54273a105741e817e60e886cd5140.png (593x267, 385K)

God I wish that were me

all women are ruled by nature, therefore children of satan.
sorry op, been that way since Eden.

>another shitty meme general
>mgtow
go back to 4chanel.

Attached: 1389124744350.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

All i do is train make money and cook, write music, play video in my downtime. Modern day monk avoiding women or “going out” completely.

If you totally ignore them, outside of what’s needed for work, you win.

Attached: we-need-you-to-lazy-goyim-get-a-9-5-whos-27101242.png (500x399, 60K)

stay strong user

Attached: 1510920173728.jpg (521x636, 46K)

Get a Fleshlight or similar, it helps. Also see hookers from time to time

>marry trad wife
kek fake mgtows in here

But he's ready to give her one in the sloot one in the poop chute, user.

MGTOW is about knowledge, knowing the odds
knowing female nature.
What you decide to do with that knowledge is "going your OWN way"

Attached: 1542585586658.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Yes guys, just live a selfish lifestyle like a slob, let humanity die out.

Genius, right? It's like suicide, if you're dead, there's no problem anymore!

If you want to be retarded, stay retarded, but don't give anyone any advice ever again. Thank you.

Ha, but those things....

They waste money....

They waste vital essence....

No need for release until i decide to seek out a temperate, chaste, wife on my own terms. If you’re buying a plastic Jew toy or paying a whore, you’ve already lost the game, fren.

>thinks he knows female nature
>thinks hes smart
>gets married
good luck with that retard

>Let humanity die out
But this is a good thing

Nordic people are more than human, nordic people are the only ones that should breed

the odds have always been against us.
But if their is a 5% chance of a future with a trad wife and family I must take the risk

Yes, goy, don’t build a quality life for yourself with an established career and a solid foundation before having a family. Jump in head first and get into debt so you can make rental payments to J.D shekelstein instead of owning your own property.

I came

I need something to hold me over until I find that woman. And it's cheaper than having a GF.

That is very fucking gay there.

I feel fucking sick after watching that

I can do both at the same time, as I already am.

Most people I know didn't grow up having parents with established careers, yet turned out to be wonderful people.

Your argument is stupid and invalid, and is nothing but an excuse to live a selfish lifestyle. Be quiet.

Having a child sets you up for a lifetime of work. You have to work to pay for the child and you have to take care of it. Tens of thousands of hours of my life that could be spent enjoying myself. I'll pass on having kids

You have to be a "muh dick" thinking moron to even date women in 2018.

Attached: 1544268815067.jpg (1117x590, 289K)

I have a son, and he's the cutest little thing I've ever seen in my life and has brought me so much joy in my life.

I'm more than glad to work and pay for the child and watch him grow, it brings me all the joy in the world.

the only reason I would consider dating a women is "muh family"
the game is rigged, chances are you'll lose,
whether or not you want to play is a personal choice

Attached: 1539443715205.jpg (749x1024, 185K)

That’s why no one will remember your name, fren.

There's really just one thing to keep in mind when taking to a woman

They feel no remorse lying

Attached: Okay To Be Gay.png (413x549, 86K)

Didn't God make nature though? What does that say about him?

"Fucking based bro! Put it in My arse for zeus. Fucking based bro!"

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-060048~2.jpg (387x580, 62K)

I KNOW RIGHT? WHAT ALL ALL THESE FAGS DOING. THEY MUST BE SECRETLY GAY. LOL. I MEAN LOOK AT PIC RELATED. SHES AN ARYAN QWEEN JUST WAITING TO GET IMPREGNATED. THESE BETA INCELS JUST NEED TO "RED PILL WOMEN WITH THEIR COCK". WHY CAN'T THEY DO THAT? ARE THEY FAGGOTS? YOU CAN JUST "FUCK THE CRAZY OUT OF THEM". THIS IS HOW A GROWN ADULT THINKS - NOT LIKE THESE MANCHILDREN WHO NEED TO GROW UP. NIGGERS HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA - "MUH DICK" IS THE SOLE PHILOSOPHY. PIC RELATED WILL MAKE A GREAT MUM AS ITS NOT ABOUT QUALITY, ITS JUST ABOUT WHETHER THEY'RE WHITE. SHES WHITE, SO HAVE A KID WITH HER. IT'LL TURN OUT GREAT. ONLY A FAG WOULD NOT IMMEDIATELY JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO PROVIDE EVERY DEMAND FOR THIS LOVELY "WOMAN". MGTOWS JUST SELECT SHIT-TIER WOMEN. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

NOW GET OUT THEIR AND SAVE THE WHITE RACE WITH LITERALLY ANYONE. THESE TAX SHEKELS ARENT GOING TO PAY THEMSELVES.

Attached: Dd_hIutV0AAUBMU.jpg (684x565, 53K)

"come here bro and give yo daddy.. eh i mean your fellow greek bro a kiss hehe not gay"

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-064249~2.jpg (285x290, 25K)

>It’s selfish to better yourself before looking for a mate
Wew
Lad

fuck off incels

"fucking based bruh! Put in mouth and ass in a non gay broway of course, fucking germanics are gay bro! They arent manly as us bro!"

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-060040~2.jpg (405x473, 87K)

Stop post jewish historical fabrications.
The greeks never had gay sex, ever

Attached: 2.jpg (850x744, 131K)

Ive never had a girlfriend and Im fat

> Mgtow general
> Find trad wife
Wut?

Thing is without children you have no legacy and everything you accomplish in this lifetime will die with you. Yeah children are work but anything worthwhile generally is.

You view on the matter; I find it accurate

Attached: damian04.jpg (1100x818, 144K)

"come here you Little snownigger and give your fellow 'straight' based greekbro a kiss, for the glorious zeus of course ;)"

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-061521~2.jpg (341x345, 30K)

i had a wife. I didn't find married life as good as they promised me.

they = society, education.

So i am going my own way.

that simple.

Even the one doing blowjob?

>The greeks never had gay sex, ever

Attached: Superlative Laugh.jpg (431x580, 74K)

"FOR THE GLORIOUS ZEUS!"

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-060812~2.jpg (425x496, 49K)

Doubt anybody will remember you bud

exercise in the nude with oiled men

Its the "straight" greek way bro

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-065244~2.jpg (480x415, 45K)

>Thing is without children you have no legacy.

Bullshit. Isaac Newton didn't have kids. He had a legacy because he worked hard at his craft.

Are you up to the challenge?

>Yeah children are work but anything worthwhile generally is.

If you give up your self-actualization in order to have kids, nobody will remember you. History only remembers men like Newton and Galileo who made their talents the centre of their existence.

If your kids turn out to be famous, then you will only be remembered as a historical footnote at best. If you kids just focus on making you grandkids then … well … you have spawned a long line of nobodies who will live like simple pawns for the rest of history until one of them tries to break the cycle by achieving something greater.

Read about history and you will learns that true immortality comes from personal ambition and knowledge seeking, not having kids. Y Chromosomal Adam had a ton of kids, but we don't even know what his real name was.

A+

Didn't Paul Elam say something about how Indian MRAs are even more red pilled than American MRAs?

The reason nobody will remember any of you fucks is because you guys parrot common right-wing talking points instead of developing your own ideas.

>know female nature
>avoid roasties
>find a trad wife overseas and never return to the West
>if you must return to West temporarily for family reasons, leave knocked up wife in her native land
Fixed

Many MGTOW's actually boast about their homosexual relationships. Literally 180 degree feminism.

The lesbianism in feminism was never a bad thing though. It actually keeps them away from men.

The heterosexual feminists are actually worse because they try to ruin gaming and other manly hobbies.

Thats good for you, retard. Some people dont get that same sense of gratification. Its not like me not having kids affects you.

all he does is complaining about women in forums

That's a partial straw man.

I know some MGTOW men who just rant on the internet. The people who use MGTOW sites are full of guys like this.

I pretty much live the MGTOW life, but I don't spend most of my exitance complaining about women. I know that they are too far gone and I have accepted that. I spend my free time learning.

As I type this, I have a cool video on pause.
VVV
youtube.com/watch?v=8flcCtIkTUc

True happiness comes to men who not just cut women out of their lives, but also absorb the beauty of the universe until they can just forget about wimminz.

How old is your son?

He's probably going to become an SJW and disappoint you eventually.

Most fierce MGTOW's seem to be Jew-screwed Amerimutts and eternal Anglos. Nature takes care about their crimes against humanity...

:)

I don't know about you, but most MGTOW's really don't want to go their own way. They want to punish women with sexual abstinence, so they would crawl back begging to be good waifus again.
Funny thing is tho, that women have still infinite supply of cocks and don't even notice their girly "silent treatment".

I'm only attracted to and date trans women. Am I still MGTOW?

Attached: 1544122763380.jpg (500x528, 51K)

Finding the right woman means finding a highly feminine woman to worship you and breed your children. The right woman will sign the prenup, go to your church, come to share your core beliefs (even about women and how the government treats them), and will support you however she can. These women exist and can be turned into useful allies. Above all, wonen like this can be cery spiritually uplifting, especially if they can sing or dance or make some kind of art. I have a woman like this. It took me until I was 29 to find her, but she's great. I dont hate MGTOW though; I found her only after spending years focusing on my own goals apart from women. People like in that pic are beta af and need to grow up.

>allow the capabilities of whites to be turned against us so that shitskins and other subhumans overrun the planet, drain its resources and destroy the ecosystem permanently
No. Fuck off.

I thought the vast majority of MGTOWs were mainly older men who've been divorced raped and have resigned themselves to only use women for sex when given the opportunity and plan to never commit to anything every again. And are trying to figure out ways to stop any sort of wealth transfer from men to women by the government.

yes. both you and your girlfriend are MGTOWs

Attached: 1468031803188.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

>Implying the average guy here could equal Newton's accomplishments.

I'll admit you have a point, some outstanding individuals don't need to have children to leave a legacy, but honestly you're not outstanding and neither are any of the plebs here. And while we're on the subject of history, lets take a momen to remember Basil II. He was a great man and his reign did much to revitalize the Byzantine Empire. However he didn't have children or groom a successor and thus the halfwits who did inherit his legacy squandered it.

Furthermore the only reason that Newton's legacy matters is because other white men had children and contributed to the continuance of western civilization. If white birth rates continue to fall it won't matter how great and glorious a scientific or literary accomplish you make because there will be no left to remember it, only ignorant shitskins.

MGTOW arent trying to find women

[pic related]

Attached: 337elios.jpg (500x716, 184K)

>be skinny fat
how do i get ripped and slightly muscled lads without going the gym or buying weights?

>be sensible man of science
>avoid fictitious bullshit and baseless claims
>find a unicorn
What?

lifting and eating more
you cant do it without lifting