Why does all Gen Z lingo sound like something a raving homosexual would say? Is this part of the gay agenda...

Why does all Gen Z lingo sound like something a raving homosexual would say? Is this part of the gay agenda? This list is conspicuously missing the faggiest one of all: Cringe

2 : to shrink in fear or servility The terrified animal cringed in the corner.

3 : to behave in an excessively humble or servile way beggars cringing to tourists for money

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cringe

Gen Z is the faggiest generation since the ancient Greeks. Prove me wrong Jow Forums.

Attached: Gen Z.jpg (735x881, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_Kesmai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We speak in memes and irony

>yikes
Something we were saying in the 1980's

Attached: OP vision.gif (283x230, 760K)

I think you unironically take it up the butt. Prove me wrong.

Oof, this thread is shit man

If I use oof and only oof, am I that bad?

I didn't make the list. Still a faggot word.

It's all memes, there's a reference behind every common saying. oof is a reference to the roblox death sound. Yikes is a twitch thing. Mood is a reference to posting an image on social media which describes your mood.

All of those things sound very homosexual. Explain cringe now.

>Why does all Gen Z lingo sound like something a raving homosexual would say?
You don't think the generation before you thought your generation's new lingo sounded gay as hell?

Cringe and bluepilled

fucking boomers GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. GEN Z IS THE BEST GENERATION THAT EVER EXISTED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: download.jpg (244x206, 3K)

the green column "sounds" like a redditot

You're too old and don't relate. Zoomers spend more time on the internet than interacting with people in real life, and as such, their mental state is built on memes and internet lingo. Imagine if the generation younger than you were hippies, you'd be thinking the same thing.

No. They were the generation that were telling us we were bigots for calling everything we didn't like gay.

Yeah, dude. I totally take dick in the ass. Shits fucking tight. I suck a dick every other day. You don't?
What are you a fucking faggot? Big oof.

Attached: IMG_2304.png (658x550, 23K)

I'll defer to your expert opinion on faggots and faggot accessories. We used to say "shit man" too.

I don't know why you made this thread, you're going to be made fun of on the internet.

>Imagine if the generation younger than you were hippies, you'd be thinking the same thing.

Actually I misread that. You're saying if I was silent generation I'd think the hippies were fags? Possibly.

whats a inconvernice?

My point being that the older generation never understands the younger one. You have your own lingo that you've been using, the generation before you used different lingo and probably thought you guys were fags too. Zoomers are an extra level of incomprehensible for older generations though because boomers don't understand how to use computers, so the internet world zoomers live in may as well be a different universe to them.

>I don't know why you made this thread, you're going to be made fun of on the internet.
No! On the INTERNET! Say it ain't so! How will I ever salvage the reputation of : mWCOuudG on the internet?

Sounds about right. At least pepe's showing the right way to cut yourself. Just make sure it's deep.

>My point being that the older generation never understands the younger one. You have your own lingo that you've been using, the generation before you used different lingo and probably thought you guys were fags too.
That's where you're wrong and what my first reply was about. They thought called us bigots for calling everything we didn't like gay.

>Zoomers are an extra level of incomprehensible for older generations though because boomers don't understand how to use computers, so the internet world zoomers live in may as well be a different universe to them.
Still doesn't explain the high levels of homosexuality.

>Still doesn't explain the high levels of homosexuality.
yeah, that's the water

whats with your hangup about this perceived "homosexuality"? Is there something you want to tell us user?

>No! On the INTERNET! Say it ain't so! How will I ever salvage the reputation of : mWCOuudG on the internet?
Don't backpedal and act like you were merely pretending, you and I both know that if this thread doesn't play out like you wanted (and it's not) you're going to get pissy and start doing more of the above. Don't you try to hoodwink me you little shit, I invented what you're doing back in 1986 while playing Island of Kesmai by telling all the wizards online that they were Taiwanese ladyboys trying to fish for johns. We didn't call it anything back then, but they knew what I meant. I told them this plain as day fact and then I faxed Kelton Finn a picture of a dick. You're welcome, by the way, because I invented that too.

>Don't backpedal and act like you were merely pretending
Pretending what?
>Don't backpedal and act like you were merely pretending, you and I both know that if this thread doesn't play out like you wanted (and it's not) you're going to get pissy and start doing more of the above. Don't you try to hoodwink me you little shit, I invented what you're doing back in 1986 while playing Island of Kesmai by telling all the wizards online that they were Taiwanese ladyboys trying to fish for johns. We didn't call it anything back then, but they knew what I meant. I told them this plain as day fact and then I faxed Kelton Finn a picture of a dick. You're welcome, by the way, because I invented that too.
This sounds very gay and you weren't on the internet in 1986.

>If you don't like fags than you're the fag!
Exactly what a faggot would say.

>do something slightly questionable or inappropriate
>>umm haha wow, yikes!

I genuinely wish for a world conflict so terrible it would make WW1 look like a minor border skirmish. End this miserable meme civilization we call the West.

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (600x600, 64K)

You're gay for bringing it up. Confirmed faggot for being the OP, focusing on the dick, and constantly talking about the gayest of things.

This thread is a monument to your love of men. We can see this. You made a mistake revealing to us your secret.

in a just world we'd tie queers like you to a pickup truck and drag you around until you were a shitstain on the highway

This thread is a big oof

>You're gay for bringing it up. Confirmed faggot for being the OP, focusing on the dick, and constantly talking about the gayest of things.
I didn't say dick. You did.

>This thread is a monument to your love of men. We can see this. You made a mistake revealing to us your secret.
>You're the gay for not worshiping gays!
See:
>Exactly what a faggot would say.

You're not fooling anybody faggot.

you're proof that GRIDS causes dementia

>wow, that's a minor inconvenience
>I want to fucking kill myself
hahahah I wish this were only zoomers, sadly many men in my generation emote like this all too often

>I genuinely wish for a world conflict so terrible it would make WW1 look like a minor border skirmish. End this miserable meme civilization we call the West.
It's getting to that point. Gen-Z is definitely not going to make it any better.

There you go, focusing on the dick again. Every post you make is locked in on degeneracy.

Listen here, Liberace, the internet didn't exist in 1986. You would know this if you were alive back then, but you weren't, because you're a millennial homosexual trying to convince strange men on the internet that you're not that.

I had to look that up. Definitely something only a faggot would know or have to worry about.

Then you better start worrying.

No, you're the dude preoccupied with dick. I haven't made one post referencing dick which was not a reply to a post you made talking about your love of dicks. Get that cock out of your mouth and think straight.

There you go, talking about dicks again. What is wrong with you?

It's something non faggots don't have to worry about. A peace you gen-z faggots will never know.

I'm going to stop replying to you know. You have successfully faggoted up this thread. Way to go Gen-Z.

I don't even know what it is, but I know that you have it. That's all I need to know.

I confirmed I'm Gen X, you're just a homolennial.

You pulled that shit off a wikipedia article. You weren't on the internet in 1986 stop lying.

Who the fuck says OOF?

Gen-Z does.

>I'm going to stop replying to you know
Then what's this?
I had to go look at the Wikipedia article just now to make sure you didn't get one on me. No mention of the internet. Looks like it's confirmed I'm Gen X and you're a double-ought faggot for sure.

let's be realistic here, this garbage thread was gayer than a rainbow shooting out of a fairy's ass the moment you slammed your cum-drenched fingers on the keyboard and posted it

Ancient Greece had a masculine society you shitskin.

>I want to fucking kill myself
>sound like something a raving homosexual would say?
don't you mean something a trans would say?

greeks aren't white and swarthy germans aren't human

same thing

yeah i've always used yikes

T. Butt hurt gen-z fag.

>I'm going to stop replying to you know
>Then what's this?
Exactly the kind of pedantry a gen-z faggot would pull.
>I had to go look at the Wikipedia article just now to make sure you didn't get one on me. No mention of the internet.
Which wikipedia article?
>Looks like it's confirmed I'm Gen X and you're a double-ought faggot for sure.
Naw I'm pretty sure you're a butt hurt gen-z faggot. Why you're hanging around this thread just to make gay and retarded posts.

Did you say ruhroh too?

Attached: ruh roh.jpg (625x468, 46K)

Its the language of scooby doo made flesh.

I don't think of Americans as white people anymore. I imagine you as some light skinned unworldly latino mutts in a dying country.

Weird synchronicity.

Yeah so masculine they had no time to fuck anything else but boys.

Attached: Athenian-admiring-Leagros-ca.-500.jpg (916x879, 128K)

I keep wanting to call them kids but truthfully these millennials are old enough to know by now. This whole thread was a weird move to look cool, but that sure as shit backfired. Looks like I've still got it.

Remember when I said you'd throw a hissy fit if your thread didn't go the way you wanted? I already said the internet wasn't around in 1986 and this page didn't mention it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_Kesmai

Twice now you said I wasn't on it back then. Well no shit, Shirley. It didn't exist. You weren't even a twinkle in your daddy's eye back then and so you couldn't know one way or the other.

I imagine you know a lot about being butthurt, nancy-boy

I don't think of Germans at all

I was born in 1997 and never have once said oof or heard anyone say that.

I've only seen kikes posting shit like that and liberals aping their Jewish masters. I wouldn't chock it up to an actual generational lexicon.

>I keep wanting to call them kids but truthfully these millennials are old enough to know by now. This whole thread was a weird move to look cool, but that sure as shit backfired. Looks like I've still got it.
Look cool to who? How much fucking crack are you on right now?

>I already said the internet wasn't around in 1986 and this page didn't mention it:

I didn't look up your gay game.

>I invented what you're doing back in 1986 while playing Island of Kesmai by telling all the wizards online

You fucking said you were online in 1986. The fuck are you even talking about? Lay off the crack pipe.

Why is this gen z “lingo” people have been saying those same things for like 30 years

>I've only seen kikes posting shit like that and liberals aping their Jewish masters. I wouldn't chock it up to an actual generational lexicon.
>I was born in 1997 and never have once said oof or heard anyone say that.
That gives me some hope. I still see people on here say cringe though.

Fuckin oofter.

Meant to reply to you.

I said online, I never said internet. You said internet.

You would know what I mean if you weren't in your hipster boots trying to be cool in front of a lot of strange men you've never met before. Though when I type it out I guess that's just like every other Saturday night, isn't it?

It's 1984 given form. Dumb down the language so nothing is double minus bad

>You would know what I mean if you weren't in your hipster boots trying to be cool in front of a lot of strange men you've never met before. Though when I type it out I guess that's just like every other Saturday night, isn't it?
Lay off the crack pipe.

Nobody's smoking crack except you and your bull. Am I saying that right? That's what you new century fags call your boyfriends, right?

>Nobody's smoking crack except you and your bull. Am I saying that right? That's what you new century fags call your boyfriends, right?
You're trying too hard.

If you can’t remeber 9/11 you should just kill yourself because you are useless

Attached: CFCF10DD-D34C-4F82-A3FB-F25BAA9630D9.jpg (443x455, 108K)

O O F
O
F

say "I am rubber, you are glue" next, that'll show him!

>You're trying too hard.
Says the fag who threw his fit and declared he wasn't going to reply to me anymore.

What's with you gen-z fags? Why are you replying in this thread so hard?

>He replies again
Sure is a mystery.

Why are you so emotionally attached to this thread?

I'm not emotionally attached to anything except this here bottle of Scotch.

Like I said earlier, once your thread doesn't go the way you wanted it you're throwing a fit. So far you've been having one hell of tantrtum.

Why not? It's fun watching you lash out like a retard whose handler told him "no"

>Like I said earlier, once your thread doesn't go the way you wanted it you're throwing a fit. So far you've been having one hell of tantrtum.
WTF? Are you doing faggot?
>I'm not emotionally attached to anything except this here bottle of Scotch.
You're trying to hard.

>Why not? It's fun watching you lash out like a retard whose handler told him "no"
What does that even mean? Translate your faggot Gen-Z speak for me please.

>WTF? Are you doing faggot?
Are you doing your best Shatner for us or have I finally crossed some wires in all the wrong ways?
>You're trying to hard.
Wow. Too underage to drink, you're not even a millennial, you're gen-z too. God damn.

you might be an idiot, but there's no way you're stupid enough that you can't grasp the meaning of an ordinary simile. stop playing dumb, it just makes you look ridiculous.

I'm only replying to you for the free bumps.

>you might be an idiot, but there's no way you're stupid enough that you can't grasp the meaning of an ordinary simile. stop playing dumb, it just makes you look ridiculous.
Nope. No idea what you're trying to say. I don't really know what having a handler is about. How are things between you and your handlers?

>I'm only pretending to be retarded
Not according to this bit:
Have we been picking on some actual retard this whole time?

I have a feeling you're the same faggot on his phone but thanks for bumping.

Oh no, that's some other guy. This is great. So when they put you in the special ed class did they have padded walls in there? Do you get a helmet?

Is that why you're angry about homos? You get fiddled by a man with a van on the way home from school?

come on now, you know what a handler is. remember the nice lady in your special ed classes who would restrain you and keep you from hitting yourself?

Weird synchronicity.

Why are you so roiled up about people getting called fags? I still think you're one faggot with a phone and a computer.

Nah you just typed up basically the same post on your phone and posted it at the same time in effort to look like you weren't samefagging. You're still obsessed though. Thanks for bumping.

I'm not, I said why I was here in four different posts. You kept asking the same question, I kept answering.

What question? I'll repost the OP since you seem to be so confused in your butthurt and maybe you can make an on topic post:

Why does all Gen Z lingo sound like something a raving homosexual would say? Is this part of the gay agenda? This list is conspicuously missing the faggiest one of all: Cringe

2 : to shrink in fear or servility The terrified animal cringed in the corner.

3 : to behave in an excessively humble or servile way beggars cringing to tourists for money

Gen Z is the faggiest generation since the ancient Greeks. Prove me wrong Jow Forums.

Amazing thread.

Attached: FD1B53F0-4B3A-4D10-879A-D6384B8CDE32.jpg (480x640, 83K)

>Thanks for bumping
You better goddamn hope this is three people, we're the only ones here. Everyone else has written this thread off.

These bumps aren't for your pleasure, gaylord.

Those were the millennials, dumb niggerfaggot.

That thing is hideous. Is that you?

I'll repost my answer: >Like I said earlier, once your thread doesn't go the way you wanted it you're throwing a fit. So far you've been having one hell of tantrtum.

Good shit/10
I had a smirk