How do you guys feel about this badass computer scientist and astrophysicist being 100x the man you will ever be?

How do you guys feel about this badass computer scientist and astrophysicist being 100x the man you will ever be?

Attached: 1544286891551.png (667x665, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12165303
mobile.twitter.com/astronomeramber/
iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtu.be/KkJnd9rSAQ8
ratings.fide.com/toplist.phtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a child so I don't have to put others down for myself to feel good

Good for her. There is enough success to go around for everyone in the world

Tell this bitch she can gurgle my cum. One function at a time.

tell him he passes pretty well

She's a man?

Attached: jew science feminism.jpg (708x502, 80K)

>he says right before moving to San Francisco and displacing an American for a $70k salary.

>that quote
cringe

she's a fake jew

Attached: 652.jpg (564x453, 30K)

All that time energy and money spent on education to find nothing of consequence in the infinite void of space. Not sure id hail this person as an overachiever. Space exploration is a waste

daily reminder that no matter how good you are as a woman you'll still need to take dick in order to continue your progeny

get fucked, literally KEK

>cd code
>cd..
>cd..
>cd code
Wow another EPIC female coder!

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

This woman is literally built for sex.

Attached: 6330291abdf81ac2dc0d5ec81b3898bdcf20517171a0d9ca6d48a4bdd59acaec.jpg (625x351, 51K)

Would nut inside of

Cool NASA tshirt Susie, want to bring it to the Whitehouse?

>100x the man
these new trannies are legit

>that fucking pic
kek

Attached: iq men women (the patriarchy).png (627x419, 30K)

> Tfw your job is so easy to do than a poonigger replaces you

Find a better job then nigger

Bangladesh is our Mexico and no Bangladeshi is displacing me from my job

Nigger

No
Nonono that can't be a dude

R-right?

Lol. Yeah. :(

That's not a man, you imbecile.
As long as her job doesn't interfere with our marriage I'm fine with the high pay she receives for becoming a tenured do-nothing token.

Attached: 1542466221357.gif (350x262, 1.89M)

I like the computers. If she's good at what she does, why would she make it about 1upping? Retarded. This isn't an 80s movie with shoulder pad blazers.

>badass computer scientist and astrophysicist
Knowing how this shit usually goes I'm guessing she uses google a lot and can do algebra.

>Nose

Nut in her butt?

>ha! look at all these equations that physicists modeled centuries ago!
>ha! look at this wierd AI program that I have to finagle to get to work correctly because I'm not quite sure why it works because nobody does!
>nope, nobody understand computers really, haha...
>w-what do you mean "strong AI"!?
Soon.

Sauce on those numbers

>created an artificial controversy just because someone asked why you have 2 laptops
>somehow it is still being pushed as if people should care

It's not about jobs being hard. It's about protecting Americans so the nation doesn't degenerate. That's why the promise of the "H1B" was that it would only apply to exceptionally skilled positions. Now it's stealth used to bring in foreigners for regular positions and subvert American workers.

Attached: white workers build a skyscraper.jpg (728x410, 62K)

Let me know when she comes up with something fundamentally original as opposed to regurgitating what a man already created/discovered.

i'd have achieved a lot more if i could have sex on tap too
bitch has the hide to make out like she's oppressed

nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12165303

Is she planning on getting a penis?

>uses a mac
nah

she is not a scientist at all , she doesn't have any degree in astronomy or physics or computer science

she has not contributed anything to any of these fields either, if you disregard her degrees entirely

all she does is attention whore on twitter and insta , without actually providing proof of work

>smart
>decent wage (I guess)
>still has to show tits and wear yoga pants to have some attention
Poor thing has to play the man's game and the woman's game at the same time and to add insult to injury, pretend it's liberating.
But kudos to her for doing it and still have the energy to smile.

Lol idk why this is so funny

but shes not smart

That's just corporations playing the game

You created and condoned the culture of lobbying (aka legalized bribery).

Don't be surprised when it comes to bite you in the ass

Personally, I'd much rather prefer our best engineering talent stay in India

I would fuck

>How do you guys feel about not being a woman driver who capsized a Norwegian frigate being 100x the idiot you will ever be?

Attached: Norway_.jpg (1057x1349, 243K)

Why do I know multiple Bangladeshi cardiologists and scientists, and the only pooniggers I've encountered drive me from A to B.

I want her to birth my subhuman brainlet spawn.

No but she's getting paid to pretend she is so they can 'get more girls into tech'.

I wonder how many whiteknights helped(did her work for her) her and tutored her for free?

where in that photo does it indicate she is a
>computer scientist
>astrophysicist

provide context or fuck off. that’s just code. you know 11 year olds know how to code nowadays? Fuck off.

Attached: A19FDA7A-F0EC-4FD6-B618-8F2FDD5A73D5.png (399x322, 42K)

Train a monkey to perform tricks.
Train a human to perform more tricks.
Same.
>Lab rats.

I'm so confused?
Are there kitchens in space?

she was never tutored, she was never schooled, she never passed a physics math astronomy or CS class , she never contributed anything (so she isnt anti system or anything)

she has not provided any proof anywhere that she is actually competent at any of the things she claims to be competent at

mobile.twitter.com/astronomeramber/
She cute desu senpai a lam

She's fake af. Try being an actual computer programming grunt. Most simulation type shit is done on rented servers and her code is literal cd bullshit.

Overview of the genetic intelligence rate differences between men and women:
iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx

Attached: feminism vs iq men women.jpg (887x2141, 660K)

Showing off her boobs in the workplace like that is sexual harassment against incels. She should be fired.

she isnt working anywhere, she only attends meme camps and posts pic of her "battlestation"

Well posting it online is sexual harassment and I want her to be kicked off patreon/Twitter/Fagbook the lot of them.

Makes sense. I took an actual clinically administered IQ test. The guy administering said about as much. Guys are way overrepresented on the higher end. Personally, I have high functioning autism and while I had a high overall score, the way in which I answered was more consistent with the way men answered. I wonder if women in general on the higher end tend to possess more "male" brains in general.

If she didn't show off her boobs and arse wearing yoga pants nobody would pay attention... it's marketing

women are extremely good at answering things that they assume others want to hear i.e. they have high psychopathic tendencies because they never want to risk engaging in a direct conflict with anybody else by not satisfying them with what they want (to hear)
in other words they will avoid any situation where they risk getting rejected/blamed/attacked i.e.this results in them literally avoiding almost every situation they can where they have to compete against others overtly

and ironically this also means that even if a woman were smarter (which doesn't matter at this point, because she is doomed to be a coward eternally), she is more likely to answer such that she doesn't stand out

I said smart, not intelligent.

>>Replaced by poonigger at HALF THE COST
You are just cheap labor.

Attached: ydf111iue -- 1920 -- dfi111dgf'.jpg (480x448, 25K)

if she were smart, she'd have taken 5 min of time to google actual code related to what she claims to be doing and posed with that instead

based sanjit. the chakras will be good to you

I know several high iq femals and cant say they have much different behavior from average iq.

>100x the man I'll ever be
but can she lift a suitcase above her head?

I could say she doesn't have to but yeah, I don't know the story about her that well so I guess I was just talking out of my ass.
Just take my comment as a description of your average modern "emancipated" woman then.

>There is enough success to go around for everyone in the world

Define success user

lol she has the blue screen of death on her computers.

explain for us non-coders, from what I can tell she's typing a bunch of bullshit and the computer is returning "this bullshit doesn't exist"

Good for her. That's not political, though, fuck off

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to fight over the limited land so only the strongest society comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I

The Earth is flat
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

Attached: 1535278475150.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

If that were even remotely true your countrymen wouldn't be polluting my province in record numbers.

cd = change directory

the windows equivalent would be literally to just switch folders

cd stands for change directory, it's a linux command for navigating folders
she's literally not even coding, just trying to get to the folder named "code" but the computer keeps telling her she's in the wrong place

>How do you guys feel about this badass computer scientist and astrophysicist being 100x the man you will ever be?

Is it true that NASA still using Russian rockets?

Attached: 1510452539537.gif (410x409, 98K)

>Is "empowered", still wears tons of makeup

somehow even worst than I thought

Hm, that explains how for the last three jobs we had together a girl got lower wage, despite being better at work.

that's why it's so good
this woman is also praised as some amazing example of a genius woman in stem or some shit, it's incredibly funny and sad at the same time

They are cheap cause we pay people who make them 200$ a month. You can guess the quality.

>How do you guys feel about this badass computer scientist
youtu.be/KkJnd9rSAQ8

Attached: 1482374390302.gif (294x212, 1.84M)

It's even funnier
she's getting 'command not found'
then she gets "ls" right
then back to "cd: no such file or directory: code"

Attached: 1540416883636.jpg (183x275, 8K)

normies are beyond saving at this point, i remember there were actual teachers asking her to come and encourage grils in their classes

like wtf?

Attached: ISIS.jpg (741x723, 138K)

education is a big problem and for the following reason:
what are the jobs that high iq people tend to do?
what is the iq of people that tend to become teachers?
what is the overlap of these two groups?
and then the most important question, how can we expect high iq children to be effectively taught by low and mid iq teachers?

we desperately need education reform in the west

Are we just going to ignore the call to concatenate_strings with two literal arguments and an apparently discarded return value?

They are huge and can carry big loads.
Even Space X using Russian rocket engines.

Women who end up being strong independent women end up sad, crazy, fat and cat ladies. How long can she be happy without a family and kids. Not long. And just cause she is wearing a NASA shirt doesn’t mean she works for NASA faggot.

Aside from all the incel comments ITT, in reality she is probably 100 times better than all the stupid cunts with liberal farts degrees out there.

intelligent women with high STEM degrees are for the most part down to earth and the closes thing to a "wife material" you will find aside from religious christian girls.

kek

it's some gay scripting language, it'll execute while running
same with "square(4)" above it

she doesnt have a STEM degree

Its ruby, returns by default

High IQ women exist. It's just that there are increasingly fewer of them the higher it goes. If you are one, you should be treasured. Intelligence differences combined with the other differences (in a spectrum) between men and women (brains, bodies, strength) are why societies formed out of patriarchies are successful or at least more likely to be preserved from outside threats. Then came a degenerate spiral of communism that has infected the entire mainstream into spreading false equality (with insidious terms like "representation"). There has to be a balance.

Equal rights are one thing. Honoring women would be good if society would put a higher value on merit while also a higher value on women raising families. Both. Then the fewer high IQ women who do want to be in those fields won't be limited and they won't be dragged down by doubt. Similar to the rare anecdotal black man with a 140+ IQ who is ruined by being associated with affirmative action. For a brief period of time, the United States was approaching that balance between open opportunities without the false equality (prior to "affirmative action").

Everyone in the nation suffers when merit is infected. Every institution. Hospitals. Government. Military. Police. Security. Local politics. Education. Business. Day to day life. Of course subversion is what several contingents want. The rest are stupid or emotionally manipulated into fearing being called sexist, racist, "antisemitic", and other buzzwords.

>I wonder if women in general on the higher end tend to possess more "male" brains in general.
Probably. Interests would probably be another fair indicator of similar brains. It'd be interesting to take a look at fields that can explicitly rank merit like chess and video games and see who the best female players are and study how their brains compare.

Attached: iq black white.png (615x580, 177K)

the best female chess player cant even compete against the top 1000 male , they are so much worse that there had to be made a seperate ELO ranking just for females

same with E-sports, the best female players can't even compete with the best top 1000, just go and check leaderboards in DoTA2 for example, you'll not find a single female

women can't compete, they aren't born to compete, and whenever they try to they fail horribly

Why the fuck is their average has such low frequency?

That's not true. Of the Top 100 chess players, 1 is female.

She ranks 95-97 or around there, I should add, but she does exist.

haha, how would you know she is top 100 when she doesn't even compete against men?

there is no unified ELO ranking, there is one for MEN and one for WOMEN

in fucking CHESS

ratings.fide.com/toplist.phtml

> men listed as players
> women listed seperately as "women"

LMFAO

We must create eugenics program to elevate their intelligence to male levels. For equality.