Islam will succeed

iSLAM is the most BASED religion

>guarenteed not just a wife, but WIVES to call your own
>huge social safety net; never worry about being homeless, not fed, having clothes, or money to spend
>paying interest is ILLEGAL
>wear the the most comfy clothing
>be apart of a BROTHERHOOD
>grow beard for MASCULINITY the way ALLAH envisioned MAN
>Turn the tide against the JEW menace that divides mankind

Attached: db8tpvf-7a22e01d-207f-4f99-9cc1-765341da6052.png (1200x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHFVdRWO2Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait for them to invade Israel and kill all the pathetic IDF soldiers.

I don't think so, maybe in the in the short run but in the long run you are dead

Too bad its based on a book full of lies

Hey rabbi

I'll just let the shit play out and jump onto the winning side. Though the thought of being able to slap my wife in her stupid face when she's acting like an idiot without getting into trouble does sound appealing.

>>guarenteed not just a wife, but WIVES to call your own

Marriage is biological slavery for males.

Attached: The Chemistry of Copulins (How Women are Drugging You).png (1531x2203, 588K)

I'll be monitoring this thread from now on. Just a quick reminder to keep it nice and easy guys. ;)

>guarenteed not just a wife, but WIVES to call your own
You just turn the white ones into degenerate sex slaves and marry the ugly sand niggers though.

Attached: jews eu white genocide muslim herding.jpg (600x429, 65K)

i like pork no thanks

If Islam is so nice then why do Sunnis and Shiites kill each other every day?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Shut the fuck up

Muslims are being deceived. There is still time to repent and avoide the lake of fire. Your own Quaran tells you the Injeel is the word of God and you must believe the older texts. Ignore it at your peril.

Islam is a sucky excuse for a religion for people that want to be slaves and want to return to the Middle Ages.

islamic clothing does look comfy, Beautiful architectures, but the chanting and islamic music is fucking obnoxious and yall are still fine with just choppin random people's heads off and nobody in your villages thinks anything of it so no thanks.

>guarenteed wife
Have you been to the Middle East?

You can do all that without religion. Moron. Religion will die out eventually

Sounds all good, .... oh wait. Subhuman IQ levels.

If it guarantees some men multiple wives then it also guarantees many men won't be able to get a wife at all.

only Islam will save the west from degeneracy

>huge social safety net; never worry about being homeless, not fed, having clothes, or money to spend
A majority of Islamic countries gave extreme poverty, the few that are developed have heavy western influence, or petro
>paying interest is ILLEGAL
Hence why many Islamic countries are third world shitholes, and some are prosperous
>wear the the most comfy clothing
Subjective
>be apart of a BROTHERHOOD
Terrorists
>grow beard for MASCULINITY the way ALLAH envisioned MAN
Top kek, yeah God definitely wants men to grow pubes on their chin
>Turn the tide against the JEW menace that divides mankind
Because Islam doesn't divide? Even though Muslims refute to assimilate into anything, they conquered and invaded countries and divided the native groups, usually Christians, and drove them out of their own countries or tried to kill them off. I guess jizya isn't division, it's just peaceful Islam.

Pedophelia and incest.

>Beautiful architectures
You do realize Islamic "architecture" isn't unique nor did Islam contribute anything to the world of architecture. It's literally just a mixture of Byzantine Christian architecture, and Persian influences. Even minarets existed before Islam on Syrian churches and on pagan temples. The usages of columns, arches, and domes was first developed in catholic churches. Any "mosque" that has flying buttresses is guaranteed to have been a church. The only item that Muslims can claim, but even then it's questionable because it comes from Islamic sources, are pointed arched windows.

Note, that Muslims like to claim many things. Hence why I'm always skeptical to their claims. Some, like the retarded leader of Turkey think that Muslims discovered the Americas before the Spanish did

youtube.com/watch?v=CHFVdRWO2Vc

Attached: 1544210844084.jpg (475x356, 29K)

We made the modern world possible with our foundations. You are just reaping from it. IQ without Algebra? Ok.

Nope, a lot of those inventions regarding medicine, mathematics, and so on were made by Persians. Whom were forcibly islamized (recall jizya, killing zorotarian leaders, and destroying temples). Muslims claim a lot of things were invented from them, but are too stupid to realize that the only one source that supports them, a book called 1001 inventions by the muslim world, has tons of errors. Many Islamic scholars cite the book as evidence for the bullshit you are repeating. The book claims
>Muslims invented coffee
>the guy who invented it converted to Christianity though
>claims the idea of flying comes for Islam because a man jumped off of a mosque
>China already had kites and tried to make man fly on kites ages ago
>book says windmills are an Islamic invention
>these predate Islam arriving in Persia
The only reason why Islam had a golden age, is because all of the stolen knowledge from various civilizations were centralized. Islam wasn't needed for science to be what it is today. It was inevitable that conquered knowledge would be combined. Also, notice how a lot of Muslim countries are the least educated shitholes on earth (with the exception of those that have oil), this is further proof that Islam didn't spur science, Islam's conquests helped it, not the other way around.

Persia also had a numerical system predating Islam. It's no coincidence why Algebra was invented by a Persian.

>guaranteed nothing
>huge devils in hell, which you are allowed to admire
>paying jizya is legal, and required by law
>be a part of a group of sand niggers
>be a pedophile for masculinity the way Allah did
>pretend to fight Jews, which after thousands of years nothing has been accomplished

The roots of algebra can be traced to the ancient Babylonians,[7] who developed an advanced arithmetical system with which they were able to do calculations in an algorithmic fashion. The Babylonians developed formulas to calculate solutions for problems typically solved today by using linear equations, quadratic equations, and indeterminate linear equations. By contrast, most Egyptians of this era, as well as Greek and Chinese mathematics in the 1st millennium BC, usually solved such equations by geometric methods, such as those described in the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus, Euclid's Elements, and The Nine Chapters on the Mathematical Art. The geometric work of the Greeks, typified in the Elements, provided the framework for generalizing formulae beyond the solution of particular problems into more general systems of stating and solving equations, although this would not be realized until mathematics developed in medieval Islam.[8]

By the time of Plato, Greek mathematics had undergone a drastic change. The Greeks created a geometric algebra where terms were represented by sides of geometric objects, usually lines, that had letters associated with them.[4] Diophantus (3rd century AD) was an Alexandrian Greek mathematician and the author of a series of books called Arithmetica. These texts deal with solving algebraic equations,[9] and have led, in number theory to the modern notion of Diophantine equation.

Earlier traditions discussed above had a direct influence on the Persian mathematician Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī (c. 780–850). He later wrote The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing, which established algebra as a mathematical discipline that is independent of geometry and arithmetic.[10]

Go to wiki for the sources at the bottom. Don't be lazy and say where are the sources you shitskin.

Get a load of this faggot calling us low IQ when we literally run his county lmao

Where did all that IQ go Sven?

You know you have to be 18 to post here?

Incha Allah, brother! The truth shall shine

Cope, I said Muslim. I didn't say Arab or Persian. Retards, try to separate religion from a race.

Muh roots. Study math history, not Wikipedia. But muh sources. Lol, Wikipedia they have sources on the bottom, uhhhhh WE DID EVERYTHING. Keep believing your reality. "WE INVENTED EVERYTHING". That's why no one takes you seriously.

Attached: 1544294027655.gif (446x384, 57K)

Sorry sandn*ggers you can't compete with BIG JEWISH BVLLS

Attached: 1529744203505.jpg (937x528, 331K)

The JEWISH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The JEWISH man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ar*b dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The JEWISH penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the JEWISH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent jew seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the JEWISH man impregnates.

In total, the JEWISH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the JEWISH man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1541245332085.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

most muslims are manlet indonesians or manlet sandniggers or rich kid beta faggots or bearded goat fucking cousin fucking retards

Imagine being so pathetic you have to become a slave of the desert goathfuckers to receive inbred women as gibs

>muslim beard
>masculinity
pick one

Attached: b3e17b4fdcf0067ea0a79e4c5510ed20.jpg (375x500, 27K)

You're not white.

Attached: MAN.jpg (429x532, 109K)

Been to Pakistan more that a dozen times. Not very comfy. Everyone marries their cousin and they all seem kind of retarded after many generations of this. There are many homeless, lawlessness is rife, people seem to be reliant on gibbs. Population increases by about 5 million a year, terrorism is rife, I can't think of a single thing I saw there that would make me think Islam is the answer to anything.

This. Islam parasitically thrives in developed countries because of the gibs. Ever wondered why all those shitskins are drawn to the developed west like flies to shit? gib culture, Islam.

Attached: holyfuck(625).png (704x395, 463K)

not gonna happen faget
Ave Maria

Attached: stabity stab.jpg (1920x1152, 436K)

that's not a mohamedan beard you retarded larper, proper mohamedan beard is a neckbeard, because Mohee told his henchmen to only wear their facial hair in the opposite way of a certain jewish arabian Tribe(they only wore moustaches)

You left out the part about fucking little boys and goats you stupid fuking sand nigger.

Attached: 1471229336967.jpg (568x720, 84K)

>Cope, I said Muslim. I didn't say Arab or Persian. Retards, try to separate religion from a race.
now that's funny you say that, Al-Razi, arguably the greatest "muslim" scientist who ever lived, absolutely hated Islam, he wrote not 1, not 2, but 3 books on how Islam is terrible, the first one apltly named :The Prophet's Fraudulent Tricks, he dedicated a good portion of his life refuting the lie of Islam, so yes, that Burger has a very valid point when he separates race and religion
here's a good quote, see pic

Attached: Soundness of Islam.png (720x540, 363K)

>several wives
>famuly values

Pick one.

A man should have one wife, which he loves. Not several.

have another one as a bonus

Attached: TNPniSh.jpg (2780x1552, 761K)

have you a link to these book ?

Why the fuck would you want multiple wives
One is bad enough as it is
Also Islamic clothing is gay, you fags wear dresses all the time

how can Islam guarantee several wife's for every man when the birth rates for boy/girls is pretty much 50-50?

i do not, but here's the name of it in arabic, maybe you can find it that, seeimg how I don't speak the language
مخارق الانبياء

*find it that way

Fuck off Sandnigger we don't need your shitty cult to kill the jews we can solve our own problems

Attached: 1540187543348.png (720x717, 565K)

>Islam

Attached: Islam_.png (1776x2944, 478K)

So basically an ancient fedora?

i remember that part about Adam, hang on, let me find my Koran

There we go, it's literally in chapter 2

Attached: 1544364656846-1555548584.jpg (1836x3264, 1.68M)

sadly, it's split in 2, here's the other part

Attached: 1544364718037-1434929086.jpg (3264x1836, 1.62M)

>this matters

Its also full of low iq hyoer violent monkeys

Here's an idea, how about you stop bombing everyone because they don't follow Allah, and stop preaching your beliefs like you're fucking jews!?