Does the African look 16?

A French school teacher "adopted" what appears to be a 30-year-old grown man posing as "16-year-old refugee" to live with her and her four daughters in their home.
informationliberation.com/?id=59519

Attached: french-family-adopts-grown-man-3.jpg (640x667, 44K)

>inb4 they all get raped

I'm 41 he looks 50

consider them raped and dead

lmao are niggers a test from god?

Well he has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

Has anyone learned from the Elizabeth Smart case? You don't let strange men move into your house.

>screenshot of the German family who accepted a refugee and their 12 year old daughter became pregnant shortly thereafter

Toll collection imminent

meh.. 13 maybe 14 but defiantly not 16

Based and redpilled.

>raped
They are willing though

this made me laugh like never before

dude looks like a wolf that just snuck into the chicken roost lmfao

hope that dad is a plumber, cause his daughters are gonna need to be regularly unclogged

God i wish that were me. His two daughters are gonna get raped day in day out.

Wh*t0id btfo

Looks like the parents welcomed him.

Attached: french-family-adopts-grown-man-h.jpg (697x476, 123K)

Even if he was 16 they will all be rape.. Why do this shit?

The mother looks proud

I wonder how she will feel when her daughters are raped or dead

the """dad""" has a seriously gay vibe

Twins

Attached: U8SqFCvR_400x400-1.jpg (349x349, 21K)

that entire family votes left. the eventual raping that the daughters get is the future they wanted. they were warned.

This is what happens when you respect women - they inevitably lust after someone who does not.

Attached: 1543878505900.png (878x584, 1.29M)

>Since the summer of 2018, hundreds of young migrants from sub-Saharan Africa have arrived in Bayonne, 30 km from the Spanish border. Some of them were welcomed by local families. This is the case of Ulrith, a Cameroonian minor aged 16, who was welcomed by Stéphanie and Pierre, parents of four children.

>Cameroonian, arrived in Bayonne on 24 October, he was thinking of continuing to Paris, "to find a solution" to his difficult life. After two and a half years on the migration routes through Nigeria, Niger, Algeria, Morocco and Spain, Ulrith is determined to travel the last kilometers to the French capital, this place where in his dreams, he says, "men walk with their heads up."

>But on October 24, his plans took another direction. After spending the first night outside, Place des Basques, with three of his comrades, Ulrith and his friends cross the path of Stephanie, a Bayonne teacher involved in a local network of migrants. She offers them to come wash at her house and then spend the night there. More than a month later, Ulrith is still there. His friends, on the other hand, continued their journey or were welcomed elsewhere.

So, at first, she allowed his friends to stay as well. She is fucking crazy.

And the daughters said: I always dreamed of having a brother! " Her three sisters and she agreed to give him one of their rooms".

Sick people

Spoken like someone who does not understand female nature. Never underestimate female solipsism. She probably didn't think about it much beyond how it would go down at the next cocktail party.

this is fucking insane. clown world. i pray this is a hoax article.

You can see that devious look of hatred in his soulless eyes.

Not in human years. No.

What could go wrong?

Attached: refugee child.jpg (815x1024, 99K)

disgusting

I actually like the fact they take it in their house instead of welcoming it in their country and let fellow French pay for housing, food etc. In Holland these """people""" get everything from the state. Free house and furniture, free money, extra welfare for sports, free public transport. You name it.
This of course being the foundation of yellow vests.

I'm starting to question my sanity. Am I stuck in purgatory?

Yes, every refugee advocate should take them in. Would be an easy solution to multiple problems.

>b4
he probably raped them already, but it wouldn't be progressive to deny him a place to live due to small mistakes he's done in the past (couple days ago).

Aroused since she is French lol

AHAHAHAHA

Fucken racist bastards! Have some empathy and compassion!

>yfw you laugh at the Eurocucks and then quickly realize that this is the actual state of the world

Attached: 6dkhm3w4tnh01.jpg (400x325, 94K)

>Four daughters
How the fuck do I pose as a refugee?

Why do they do this? What the fuck is wrong with white people?

To be fair, they do look 30 when they’re 16, at least here in America.

Kek, this is why I have 0 sympathy for white people. The dad looks happy as can be basking in his virtue signaling and the mom is literally reaching over the “father” to get a hold of that chocolate. The daughters are loving it as well and that black fucker? How can one man be so SMUG?

>Whipipo

Canada allowed adult muslim refugee men (20s-30s and shit) to enroll in a high school, where they proceeded to terrorize the girls their usual way. Imagine a white man getting away with that.

>How can one man be so SMUG?
It's easy

F r e e p u s s y

Attached: 20181209_014306.jpg (1014x1242, 398K)

logic is racist

Boomer fucks... Thought so.

Men'll never get it. Women are more likely to fall in love with a savage that beats them and treats them like shit than they are to fall in love with a stand up guy who'd move heaven and earth to get what she wants.

Fuck women. 99% of them lust after pieces of shit and support policies which help the pieces of shit.

Black don't crack babeh!
Yeeehh!

I bet he'll rape the dad too.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

pissed that she wasnt raped first. its an left-wing female thing, you woulndt understand