HAPPENING! FRENCH POLICE TOSS DISSABLED MAN OUT OF WHEELCHAIR!

HAPPENING!
FRENCH POLICE TOSS DISABLED GILETS JAUNES PROTESTOR OUT OF WHEELCHAIR!

MACRON IS USING DICTATOR METHODS!
SHARE IT!!

twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071714271883599872

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING.gif (1280x714, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071748090581970944
youtube.com/watch?v=bobJihgGHiw
twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071563386570317825
france24.com/en/20181209-belgium-lapses-minority-government-over-un-migration-pact-row
webmshare.com/WPmw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_violence
yle.fi/uutiset/3-10545796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Raked once again

Attached: lataus (15).jpg (620x400, 68K)

B A S E D

Attached: flyingkike.gif (320x240, 829K)

Macron is so fucked now, that idiot will probably get killed.

>he's never played 'tip the cripple'
Absolute poofters the lot of you.

Attached: 1469409053513.png (857x914, 1.03M)

Absolutly based

Beating up disabled people. Le bayst and le redpeeled

The video is going viral right now in France, and it will be a bigger backlash for Macron than the video where the High Schoolers where arrested like Terrorists!

Attached: Death Of The EU.jpg (647x370, 30K)

You fuckers are into authorities stomping on the disabled though.

>French
>police
The combination of those two words just makes me giggle. You made your bed, Europe. Enjoy your high taxes and Muslim cock.

I don't give a SHIT about the highschool kids. But when you start tipping over disabled people, yeah you should get a bullet.

Nigger video this is braking Macrons back!

If he can have women's eyes put out and people's hands blasted off, it's not going to do much to further enrage the population. Fucking shitty thing to do though, I hope these protests keep escalating and Macron does get offed or chased out of the country.

I thought the police were on the side of the protesters

>MACRON IS USING DICTATOR METHODS!
Time for a libya style "human intervention"

True, well the High School video was needed, because it made a lot more people hate Macron!

French people are now sharing this video (the wheelchair guy) everywhere, but the of course the MSM i mute.

based police
fuck leftists

Just wait until the cops/paramilitary start using live ammo. If it reaches that point then it's not going to stop into Macron's head is on a pike (as well as the other (((politicians))).

Learn to walk maggot

Attached: chad.jpg (189x193, 6K)

Nice

he deserved it to be honest. respect the police and their orders

I don't see what's the issue? He pushed the cop aggressively, he could be armed too..

I already posted on Syria General, to have Assad help us against the Macron regime!

>The Meme flag Jew fears the disabled

Attached: Born to Jew.png (486x576, 6K)

Will the Ancien Regime ever come back...

Attached: 1469466105072.jpg (407x640, 61K)

what happened before hand?

MACRON IS A DICTATOR THAT TEARGASSES HIS OWN PEOPLE!!! WE REQUEST AIRSTRIKES ON THE FRENCH POLICE IMMEDIATLY!!!

Macron is going full cartoon badguy.

He didn't want to leave, that's it.
And for that the cops tossed him out, and beat him up.

We are comming fo you too kike.

Attached: ernie_and_the_jews.jpg (620x559, 94K)

What film is this from?

Sanctions? Armed rebellion?
Why is the democratic west silent about this!!!!!

The german bootlicker in his natural habitat.
This is why germany is immune to revolutions, the moment germans see a man in uniform they ejaculate in their pants and present their asshole.

VENGEANCE

Attached: 1544273651622.png (401x415, 256K)

if di gits then pic related happens before 2019

Attached: DiQbpGHUwAA1CWd.jpg (808x500, 144K)

who dat ? where's her baguette ?

Yup
>Blinds young French
>Rips hands of people with grenades
>Arrests 13 to 17 year olds like Terrorists
>Uses tear gas
>Uses Military Vehicles
>Uses Mercenaries
>And uses fucking snipers on the roofs

That guy is now a 1980's African style dictator!

Attached: Macron NWO.png (499x643, 669K)

BASED

Finnish news says that french police arrested over 1700 french in saturday and over 1200 french is still under arrested in jails

Macron French looks like some 3 world dictatorship

and Macron itself, why he is total silence, normal western democracy president should go to public immediatly to say something, Macron is hiding he palace with heavy armed police protection

We shall start killing the french again

The most cartoony thing is how the media completely ignores it, while this kind of shit would've already caused military intervention by globalist elites in any third world country they wanna topple.

You need to liberate your own country first

>women's eyes put out and people's hands blasted off,
wait what

HERE IS ANOTHER FRESH VIDEO, SHOWING BRETONS PUNCHING AND PEPER SPRAYING THE POLICE!!!!

twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071748090581970944

Attached: Yellow Vest Varg.jpg (734x729, 112K)

welp, if shit goes down here I'll do what I can, although I'm against violence. I much prefer peaceful dissent. It's the ultimate form of passive aggressivenes andn the government can't do SHIT. But alas, people are too primal still. See police brutality.

Attached: 1438097571774.jpg (444x444, 35K)

Bad optics

how can it happen if it already did, slipper wearing brown fella?

>based cop shoots black man
:D

>evil cop tips defenceless protestor
>:(

>The first country in western Europe to get a police state will be leaded by a far centre leader

In my pants if you understand what I'm trying to convey with this

Macron Disappears as France Locks Down for Weekend Violence.

Macron Disappears, France Braces for weekend Violence. France shuts down. Macron remains invisible, as anti-government protests rage through France and Paris locks down, fearing new riots, the man whose presidency has unleashed the anger is nowhere to be seen.

French President Emmanuel Macron has stayed out of the public eye all week

youtube.com/watch?v=bobJihgGHiw

They also arrested 400 peoples in Brussels btw

Attached: 1544304798990.jpg (960x1360, 172K)

hi does any frenchie know what is the tactical significance of holding that area?

>tfw finally have a radical centrist dictator
>will exterminate half of the Jews and seize half the means of production

STOP RESISTING
>STOP RESISTING
STOP RESISTING
>STOP RESISTING
STOP RESISTING

This is an injustice when they're white, but when they're black it's just a nigger resisting.

A 20 year old womens eye god shot out by police yesterday, and a young guy lost his fucking hand when a grenade exploded (also yesterday).

The video of the girl who got her eye shot out
Here is the pic of the young French man loosing his hand, after a police grenade exploded (WARNING VERY GRAPHIC)

twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/1071563386570317825

Attached: Pepe Gilets Jaunes Revolution.jpg (776x1002, 160K)

the historical account of where hitler threw his ww1 buddies out of the window for getting wounded that definitely happened because a satanic pedo fugitive made a movie about it

Attached: 1544287158170.jpg (1080x1663, 490K)

Attached: 1544281051246.jpg (1080x1663, 470K)

Attached: 1544324338285.png (703x484, 511K)

The Pianist I think

Darude - Sandstorm

You posted just before me but thanks, your post was a lot more informative. Have this dude's blown off hand.

Attached: 1544303740587.jpg (960x540, 111K)

Shit was so surreal at the Central Station yesterday

hahahaha , not true you revolter in 1848. I blame US brainwashing.

One is a criminal, the other is not. Bet you don't see the difference between abbos and whites either.

kek
In related news, pic related is from end of last year

Attached: Schermata 2017-12-31 alle 01.39.36.png (737x546, 300K)

france24.com/en/20181209-belgium-lapses-minority-government-over-un-migration-pact-row

you have your own issue right now to protest

same, 90% of those highschoolers were sub-saharan shitskins and the other 10% couldn't pass for white in Sicily

some link to this ? It will increase the number of white in prison at least.

lol they're making martyrs this is great

Attached: 1540941806400.jpg (554x527, 23K)

>implying they haven't already attacked peaceful protestors

Attached: 543545645657.gif (400x222, 1.86M)

very bad optics, if things turn hot over here, if ever, i will go to the next nursing home and offer to take some old farts for a walk. pullitzer inc

Attached: spielabbruch.jpg (1024x1280, 458K)

>be at illegal protest
>told to disperse
>choose to continue to illegally protest
tfw ur shit gets fucked up

Attached: maxresdefault.png (691x400, 166K)

Video: webmshare.com/WPmw8

but w-we are f-f-free people arent w-we?
we have r-rights and all r-right?

jfc, if this was any non-western country it'd be regime changed faster than you could say "I bet they have oil"

The worst part is the absolute blackout from the media, at least here in Australia, the best we got was "yea there's some small riots in Paris, no big deal". How long ago did these 2 events occur?

His police killed a high school student too. Don't forget that

Attached: 1463165892496.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>muh exaggerated movie
LOL Jow Forums BTFO
the meme is literally real

You have the right to obey legal orders from the police

>That's right, goy! It doesn't matter how much we fuck you in the ass, you will accept high taxes like good little slaves and don't you ever fucking dare try to do anything about it. Fucking worthless plebs thinking they actually have rights, p'cha!

Attached: bawwww.gif (500x282, 491K)

"" (WARNING VERY GRAPHIC)"" lol who care, we are not on plebit.

Attached: 1544184211360.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

Attached: 1aaa1.png (458x350, 354K)

checked

Attached: 1506799300083.png (390x238, 107K)

not verified

There was a picture of a man with his eye shot out as well earlier in the day, not sure if it was on video. There's at least 2 people who had an eye shot out.

Attached: EU Jew.jpg (1024x696, 86K)

Yesterday

Seems like we lived in a Weber was right after all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_violence

The woman's eye and guy's hand being blasted off happened yesterday, I think. And true, if it were a non-western country, the media would be pulling out the stops to show us all how uncivilized they are but when actual brutality is happening in France, it gets hushed up? I have some amerimutt friends in discord and they did not even KNOW France was rioting and they lost their shit when I posted that information/videos to them, they couldn't believe it wasn't on CNN and other shit channels already.

Why is it impossible to get info about today? Are people protesting now? No streams?

Is there any coming back from this?Frenchies situation report how strong is it going.

Ant-riot police employing clinically psychopathic people confirmed

Good. Macron gets a bullet. Fucking traitors, maggots.
Kek, based satan, them digits.

Here's the one with the man that everyone seems to forget about

Attached: Dt5EsA3WsAY47lw-e1544269750625.jpg (578x1011, 95K)

here, use google translation or other, here is link to finnish YLE news, YLE is finnish national broadcast like BBC is UK.

quote:

Poliisi pidätti yli 1 700 ihmistä "keltaliivien" lauantain mielenosoituksissa Ranskassa, kertoo maan sisäministeriö.

Pidätetyistä yli 1 200 määrättiin pidettäväksi edelleen vangittuna. Pariisin poliisi kertoo tehneensä lauantaina yli tuhat pidätystä.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10545796

quick short translation, french police arrested over 1700 people in saturday yellow vests demonstration, french ministry of the interior told

arrested people, 1200 ordered remain still arrested

looks peaceful in paris in my old classmates' instagram stories, near the tower. explain?

They is why Americans have guns

Macron is fucked, there is no going back. Keep in mind he hasn't even started his bigger reforms yet, this is just the very beginning.
Add to that pic related (since 1960, everytime this happened a global economic crisis happening in the following 6 to 18 months) and shit is gonna hit the fan next year.

Attached: ww3.jpg (602x548, 95K)