I ended up so Black Pilled that I'm going to sell my soul to save my race

I was told I could, but I will break the final seal in the process, the final seal being a European selling his soul in an act of self-sacrifice. Since I'm new to this shit, what's a seal? Who broke all the other seals? Anyway, I'm selling my soul tomorrow. I'm going to hell and dragging 15 million Kikes down with me, baby.

Attached: Sellingout.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno. But do it. It can’t hurt. We need a Hail Mary here

gl hf.

fuck white people and fuck blumpf

the other six seals haven't been broken yet, you're getting conned

Selling your soul to whom you dumbass?

Attached: 1544298095940.png (405x719, 441K)

Lucifer, dumbass.

satan doesn't exist and most whites are naturally disgusted by white nationalism. I suggest you get a new shtick already you putz

Lucifer isn't real, dumbass
Our do you mean a catchall for sacrificial knowledge sky people and Shangdi is going to eat your soul with rice tomorrow?

the 'seal' is your butt OP

to break it, insert anything sharp.

you are welcome.

Hell will be like Palestine just before the Jews got given Israel .....I can see poor old satin begging please we don't want the kikes fucking burn them

>fifteen million kikes souls are worth less than your one
Imagine being this deluded that you think the demon didn't lie to you.

Lol

>break the seal
Sounds like you are taking the first piss of the night after drinking some beer bro

don't be a fool. The soul is your greatest gift. Whatever you ask for will end up being as real as a shadow in a mirror, nothing more.

You probably dont know where to meet him even.
Be smart though, make sure he collects after you saved us. God bless you stuff of saints right there.

Sit on an unlubricated throbbing black penis

The devil isn't real. I'll buy your soul

Attached: i_would_like_to_order_doubles.jpg (500x385, 23K)

Never forget the day OP wasn’t a faggot

God speed

>Anyway, I'm selling my soul tomorrow
That's the last thing that'll help anyone, user.
Go see a priest. (Preferably an Orthodox priest)
God bless

Weak bait goy

its 18 million, if you miss 3 million you pissed this away. they are like fleas, gas them all or they just dig back in.

Kikes don't have souls you retard

Attached: 1544320426265.jpg (655x688, 80K)

your anus has a virginity seal, kind of like a hymen

>doesn't know they traded their entire lineage of souls for power
Off yourself.

Correction, his anus used to have a virginity seal

I got my ass fucked once, I bled so bad, this must be why

This is not the way, user.

Go back to X larper. You should get right with Odin.

Spbp

Attached: 89889106-BE0F-4997-9A6D-57F14E931199.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Based.

>loves the kike

How does it stay intact whilst shitting?

It's a negative hyman, it let's shit out but not this gas in

The IRS

Just say "I sell my soul to you" in a reply to me, it is that simple. Add your request & it shall be done.

Attached: 1427060113834.jpg (396x482, 44K)

You faggot don't kill 15 million kikes. You have to go big or go home kill 7.3 billion people fucking end us all.

Attached: 1543007573623.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

Pics or didn't happen.

You're gonna get scammed. Believe me, I'm an expert, I've seen all the wishmaster movies

Mark 8:36

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

Attached: Family.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

you have to get fucked in the ass by a rich Jew, that's how you do it, sorry but the stakes are high and there is suffering both here and there.
There are also rewards...

Attached: 1503536744118.jpg (1556x1024, 199K)

Which demon?
Pepe?
RoIIing for OP's soul sacrifice to get me many happy children with two high IQ women with sturdy birthing hips who love me, in addition to doing the other shit he said.
Godspeed op, and blessings be upon you for your journey ahead. Don't forget the gold coins and seven candles.

> POO POO PEE PEE
> CHANNELING LIFE FROM OP
> PEE PEE POO POO
> MY MANY KIDS HAVE HIGH IQ!!!

Attached: tumblr_nqf8s6n5qT1tnz6zto1_1280.png (960x880, 758K)

> POO POO PEE PEE
> PEE PEE POO POO

Attached: 1541128751813.jpg (300x517, 144K)

>> POO POO PEE PEE
> PEE PEE POO POO

Attached: 1522220219481.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

I once sold mine to a guy named Mads for 2 warhammer figurines

>>>> PEE PEE SCRO TUM
> BURNING HIS SOUL OUT OP'S BUM
> POO POO POT TEE
> MORE KIDS THAN STARS, ALL LOOK LIKE ME!

Attached: 1539910894288.jpg (979x979, 221K)

> > POO POO PEE PEE
> CHANNELING SOUL FROM OP
> PEE PEE POO POO

Attached: 1541138875679.gif (385x500, 1.82M)

The get engine doesn't consider poo poo pee pee posting to be worthwhile intel.

Dude was a level 1 druid, he couldn’t wild shape into even a rodent to escape them

Jupiter bless you

don't do it
the devil doesn't keep his promises
you will be fucked for all of eternity for nothing
stay and fight

Fantasy or 40k, which faction?

what gives you the impression you have the ownership to sell it?

The Devil is the ultimate Kike, isn't he?

>Anyway, I'm selling my soul tomorrow. I'm going to hell and dragging 15 million Kikes down with me, baby
Bad deal, user. They're already damned for rejecting Christ, so you're just throwing yourself away for something that was already going to happen.

Attached: 1544150420341.jpg (712x775, 71K)

Never break the seal, you'll be pissing all night.

Putz... That's a kike term...

Not possible to sell your soul, God owns it not you

So to Jesus then? Because the term Lucifer is either referred to the bringer of light (Jesus), or to a now forgotten dead Babylonian king.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

>worshipping satan
>the red jew
Hail odin you fool.

npc

Pooping doesn't press down on your prostate(the " virginity seal"), so it's good. Just don't stick anything up your ass, unless you want your brain to shift the sexual focus of your orgasm to the back end of your ass crack.

Attached: Anal prolapse.jpg (250x250, 8K)

CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

You have no idea. Evil is very real indeed. You may not like its reflection in mythology, because you are an immature edgy faggot, but the thing being reflected is only too real and you ignore it at your mortal peril.

Ive had this pasta before

Fuck off fedora

low effort bait

were they good figurines at least?

The Jews of course

Post proofs tomorrow

>putz
Get the fuck out kike

God bless you OP. I'll ask the father to forgive you. We can fix any mistake we make.

That said I'd rather you trade your soul for our ultimate prosperity. If the jews need to die for that to happen, then it will be so. If not, then you won't have the stain of countless murders on your soul.

There are sky people, but they're in the literal sky. They're called the Watchers and every culture of antiquity observed them.