Truly, /ourgoy/

Truly, /ourgoy/

Attached: hmmm.png (510x538, 295K)

Attached: santa marx communism christmas.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>If he were really a smart politician, he would be screaming "Gas the kikes!" right now.
>Yeah, that would be a great strategy sure to work.
Could you please figure out a really slow, painful way to kill yourself and go ahead and get started? Thanks.

reeeeeeee

There is a difference between going full retard 14/88, and not "standing with Israel" like every other republican shabbos goy.

c'mon, patrick little was great!

Fuck off tumblr. Jews are based

>he's with the joos
>the left now hates the joos
32D underwater ping pong

Attached: 120508_CRIME_SholomRubashkin.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg (568x346, 16K)

He is basically George Bush Jr. Part 2

>hes not calling for the death of jews
>hes not the ethno nationalist that I am
>oh no the US resident does not support right wing death squads

i know this is the "new" shill tactic but it really just strengthens his position.
the jewish question was never gonna be answered by a politician. every retard knows that

I know that too, I always did. But around 2016 Jow Forums got into a frenzy and reee'd at anyone who doubted that Trump would be some ultimate savior/god emperor/etc.

there is a difference between not answering the JQ and being the biggest kike puppet in america.
38 BILLION DOLLARS

Attached: 1490907097567.gif (382x379, 388K)

All he does is shit on their agenda, user. And because he relocated a building and says "Happy Hanukkah," they are stupid enough to think he's not a threat.

He's doing exactly the right thing.

he may suck jew cock but he isn't anti-white. sorry to say but it's the most we can ask for in a politician. trump is probably the only western leader that refuses to go along with the kill whitey shit desu.

The President can't not do it, retard. There's a difference between a random nobody and the leader of the free world.

i still reee at anyone who does that. fuck them. Trump is the chaos candidate that we needed. And he stll triggers the left exactly the way i want him to. Did you see the slaughter of Chuck Schumer yesterday? absolutely beautiful.

so fucking what? you act like this is surprising. you act as if the ZOG doesnt still have full grip on america or the rest of the west. How can so many people on a board dedicated to poliitics show such a profund lack of understanding of it?
in all seriousness, how do you think Trump could or would have taken on the kikes? that was never part of the plan. At least i knew that that was never a realistic outcome

Are people still surprised he's a kike dick sucker? When he was running he said multiple times "I AM THE MOST PRO ISRAEL CANDIDATE"

Anyone who thinks Trump is secretly anti-Zionist at this point has Stage 4 Schizophrenia

2015:
>Trump is really just toying with the Jews, he's not actually another kike puppet
2016+:
>Jews are actually pretty based, because they hate sand niggers
The absolute state of neo-Jow Forums

Attached: 1532859445128.jpg (630x840, 117K)

dude 2d chess lmao

>the leader of america cannot not give israel 38 billion dollars.
do you even hear yourself faggot?

Attached: burgercracy.jpg (600x589, 68K)

>Jews are actually pretty based, because they hate sand niggers
are you talking to yourself often? ive never heard anything remotely close to this posted in a serious manner. youre the real kike here

Attached: 70F7F825-C117-4AA0-94D2-9729FB96D26E.jpg (800x587, 157K)

>lack of understanding
user, the board demographic shifted to neocon boomer cucks and mommy bloggers who want to play CSI special internet unit. Both groups are unable to admit they don’t know nor can they figure out the proper question to ask to get informed.

>sand niggers are based because they hate jews tho

when did i say it was surprising you retard? did you learn reading comprehension in america? i'm simply making fun of the m*agapedes who though that trump would be somehow different than obama, and that the guy with a jewish lawyer, jewish fixer, jewish children, jewish business partners, and epstines and clintons best friend would somehow go against israel

Attached: 14353432532.jpg (600x461, 62K)

>ive never heard anything remotely close to this posted in a serious manner.
I wasn't aware you could hear sarcasm on an internet forum.

>You're forced to like either Jews or Muslims
You're being brainwashed

i thought most of the boomers left since we dont do any of the pizzagate, qanon and what ever other generals we used to have anymore. I thought thats why Jow Forums keeps dropping in the alexa ranking

>who though that trump would be somehow different than obama
>he isnt
like a broken record, the jooos the jooos the jooos. no wonder you cant into 4d chess with such a 1D mind ;^)

i bet there are a lot of things youre not aware of

Funny how often Americans have to remind Israel they stand with them *always*

POWERFUL non-argument!

>muh 4d chess
you retards have been repeating this for over 2 years now, and still no results, talk about a broken record, you intellectual midget. i bet you think qlaper is real as well

Attached: 1491897763418.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

oh shit youre right, look at this faggotwow the lacking mental capacity is staggering

So how are you liking reddit?

not really, i onl ever use it for tech support and most of the time it fails to provide a useful answer.

Attached: trump turns on israel.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)