Racial Segregation at University of Sussex cont

Racial Segregation at University of Sussex cont.

Story so far:
University of Sussex's Students' Union has an Ethnic Minority Students' Room where whites are not allowed. After emailing the Presidents of the Students' Union she literally confirmed (See email in the second post) that white people are segregated away from minorities and not allowed in that room.
This is of course illegal according to the Equality Act of 2010, which states that it is illegal to discriminate based on race, especially in a public institution like an University.

After emailing all local newspapers and news websites, the self race hating roastie is starting to get scared. I urge everyone to write formal complaints to the Students' Union here: ussu.typeform.com/to/Jf9FvQ
(It only takes a few minutes to fill in).

Attached: 1544450868598.jpg (597x1108, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6474985/Universities-setting-targets-recruit-white-male-students-numbers-fell.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDw9MTaMQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ho8dTf4kl58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is an email from the President of the Students' Union admitting institutional racism on campus.

Attached: 47683518_2190262351234862_6090373649905221632_n.png (512x285, 19K)

She's starting to panic..

Attached: mad.jpg (945x2048, 167K)

kek, bump.

>quite common practice
seems she is also admitting that these segregation tactics are widely used

YOUCAN'TBERACISTAGAINSTWHITEMEN

No you pathetic fucking faggot, she is not panicking at all because not a single one of you faggots are going to do anything at all about it.

Yes write some fucking notes that will do something.

>Gustafsson
Sweden literally every time

Attached: 205C281E-B73B-4013-9082-1332F120776C.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Cover the room with IOTBW posters

neat. get em, Bongistans.

Until they become the minority....
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6474985/Universities-setting-targets-recruit-white-male-students-numbers-fell.html

Easy there, rabbi.

kick out all immigrants when?

Bamp

Attached: 46D0018A-5891-45FB-8ABF-39C3A747CF96.jpg (635x767, 76K)

He’s fucking right and you know it. (((Anglos))) are the jews of the white race. They fought for this and much more in WW2 and they’ve doomed us all to hell. Whites will cease to exist and this world will go to shit all because of the fucking (((Anglos))). And you know damn fucking well the Brits will do fuck all even after hearing about this segregation.

Attached: 7DC0AC63-34F5-4CB5-B9E7-2F8153AE1D7E.jpg (648x1024, 173K)

Right being sick and tired of no one doing anything means I am a jew.

Sounds like paradise. I would do anything not to have to be around niggers

Bump, can someone take her to court?
Also doesnt that shit already happen with scholarships for shit skins?

That chart says Bangkok is the 9th cleanest city in the world. WTF. If you've ever been there, you know it's filthy, disorganized, and smells like burning garbage. It's charming. But WTF.

I want this fascination with ass to stop and we go back to liking boobs

Sent my complaint, may have fucked up using A. Wyatt Mann as my name though.

Attached: 1483041944835.png (259x335, 89K)

Someone should probably take the hit for the team and record himself walking into that room and get kicked out for being white, then sue.

WW2 was the great filter and we failed.

you are wearing a meme flag you fucking kike. All meme flags are jews until they type Yahweh or reveal their geo. Which one you gonna do, Goldberg?

Can confirm that this is true.
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDw9MTaMQQ

This.
Hidden cams are cheap from (((amazon))). Get footage, send to the mainstream media. Cry in despair as only the Express or Daily Mail give you a page 33 mention.

No that is just bullshit you kids are making up, even typing the term memeflag means you are an easily led faggot.

Go ahead mindlessly repeat some more catch phrases you sack of garbage.

No one is going to do anything other than bitch and moan on the internet about it.

Books don't stink & make milk though, so they're not an imitation, they're far superior.
Stupid anime.

Sent my complaint.

>t. Andrew Whitmann

Wouldn't it be hilarious to open a whites only safe space instead of closing the other ones?

Such a diverse student union leadership team.

Attached: 2018-12-12_15-54-29.png (1154x743, 1.19M)

this. Srsly why would you want to stop this?
Let them have all the space without white people they want. Declare any space with whites as "not safe space" so they don't feel comfortable and must retreat to their safe space.

Are you the guy whos got the kekistani flag in his car next to the All in One kebab shop?

>Gustafsson

When will the eternal Swede stop shitting up Albion?

Yes allow overt in your face double standards.

What could go wrong?

>quite common practice
so is speeding, but it's also illegal

That would be suit boy getting his daily fix of kebab.

Attached: C6B59487-C1E1-49B3-A21F-05F680463EA1.png (319x319, 105K)

Please try again. You will actually have support this time from whites around the world.

Attached: 7730023F-1B35-453C-839E-C510473870F4.jpg (1024x1024, 181K)

Just tell them you are Jewish and therefore not white. Then, after spending an hour in the room go great your friends with the line "hello fellow white people"

i swear every student union looks like this but just, with muslim feminists instead of thots

bump

>Sussex
That is too fucking close to home mate. Will help out as much as I can. About five minutes walk away from the Sussex border myself.

Basedgon hate tred/
Go

Attached: 1544179081731.jpg (958x537, 115K)

Based patriot, looking after his local community!

oh no! we're going to draw attention to it on the system that connects the whole world? Man, that's worse than doing nothing at all! I feel tired, maybe i should have a nap

Fuck off we're full.

t. Brightonian sick of Surrey and Kent chavs shitting up my city.

Attached: DtylfIqU4AA0eDs.jpg (1200x871, 177K)

Keep doing the same thing again again and wonder why you are failing.

Oi cunt. Surrey folk are people too. Don't you know that we all come from Hove originally anyway? Read the "Out of Hove" scientific thesis.

Also, how does it feel to be in the UK's faggot capital.

I’m getting real sleepy, aren’t you?

Attached: EB2A8B07-675E-4AA8-A074-A1F426D3C2C2.jpg (489x713, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ho8dTf4kl58

Attached: 1544176952278.png (818x656, 724K)

meme flag.......
enough said.

lol sorry if we don't support your habit of sucking dick and doing drugs like the other freaks who live in Brighton

Good god grow the fuck up you shit little kid.

16 or 17 years old, which is it?

Getting sleepy guyz,gotta go now

Attached: 1544176459669.jpg (1024x1024, 217K)

bump

Greetings from the esteemed Dr. Hermano Blanco.

Either you’re new here.
Or this is, mid tier bait.
Which is it?

Attached: 0108E45C-1470-4731-9D0A-B1C20514FCD0.jpg (500x500, 138K)

they are scared

Attached: 1531870149596.png (1436x1067, 370K)

Am I the only one who views this as a positive? I fucking wish they had segregated libraries at my school so all the affirmative action niggers and Muslims would be separated.

You're the same concern shill that's here day after day bawling "DO SOMETHING" and trying to get people to post pictures of their guns. Kys.

Oh no no don’t get me wrong I’m all for bringing back segregation

But

It’s way waaayyy more fun to troll and screw over the globalist Jew puppets.

>You understand that I’m a person, right?

Attached: 8FACB6D2-2D75-4170-83E2-ECEE3F213F4B.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

They have had this in American universities for years now. The "Cultural Centers" are ground zero for Marxist and globalist recruitment. Saw it happen when I worked in college admin.

Good god with the social pressure and childish pandering, you fucks are sounding more and more like leftists everyday.

No maybe many people are fed up with kids running their mouths instead of actually doing something.

This. Seeing it on film will be a massive red pill

English is a mutt creole language mixing Middle English, Anglo-Norman, French, Old Brittonic, and other Germanic languages together. Prove me wrong.
t. mutt

Just ask for a whites only room to also be created

wew, imagine my shock,... racial segregation in the US.

you have ENTIRE NIGGER TOWNS living right outside your doorstep, EVERY MAJOR city has a shithole just laying accross some bridge and you folks are too stupid to see what is going on.

It's obvious by bringing it into your class rooms they want to show you something

nitwits

Attached: 1479108555202.jpg (294x450, 25K)

This guy gets it.

Unis are full of cunts and churning out cunts that think they know shit but have no experience whatsoever.

They are basically virgins who want to lecture everyone else on how to fuck.

Talk is cheap. If you have no experience shut the fuck up because why should we listen to you?

Makes me laugh as well when you have these fat fucks telling us what we should eat, or these fat wastes of space becoming motivational speakers kek.

Motivate ur fucking self you cunts.

They're not really segregated though. It's an area of retreat so they can conspire amongst themselves and help build the narrative that whites are evil and deserve less representation and power in their own homelands.

Shut the fuck up Rabbi. Either recommend courses of action and encourage your race to stay positive and fight and make changes or stop being a little dismissive memeflag faggot.

You reek of kike

This is great. Self segregation should happen here in America. So that way blacks would not be in our neighborhoods.

Ooooh thats gonna be a yikes from me