Will religion die in our lifetime? Zoomers don't believe in god no more

barna.com/research/atheism-doubles-among-generation-z/

Will religion die in our lifetime? Zoomers don't believe in god no more

Attached: duomo.jpg (600x450, 92K)

I'm not sure. It's very sad. Maybe there will be a revival.

The internet successfully turned kids Atheist.

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-103343.png (1440x2560, 552K)

christianity might
unfortunately hinduism and islam are still going strong

Maybe another Great Awakening

Attached: 2cc444c4998c63089c758902eb664155.jpg (231x300, 17K)

It's looking that way but with the amount of unhappy/lost people today it's only a matter of time they turn to religion as an alternative

Attached: 1542834798611.jpg (618x741, 75K)

That's a bad thing

they turned the church into buddy christ to relate to the kids but in doing so they just made it lame

Part of it was the global influence on USA

Capitalism doesn't require religion to function, in fact, capitalism functions much better without the moral restraints of religion (you can't sell and normalize sex, drugs, and many other things in a truly religious society). The most appropriate ideology for capitalism is individualism for the plebs and collectivism for the elites. That's the most profitiable arrangement for a capitalism system, keep the plebs divided by individualism and extract as much profit from them as possible.

this
but godfags need a reformation before that will happen.

Christmas is the best time to reach people. Their hearts are more open.

The placement of Planned Parenthood basically sealed the deal to USA moral downfall.

Even our so called Conservative SCOTUS Kevanaugh

all souls yearn for god

we will welcome the zoomer hordes into the church soon!

In a nation where the state of Texas says a Mom can burn off her 6year olds penis, what is left for depravity?

Nothing needs to reform

So many men raised without fathers, so many youth practicing premarital sex.

The Vatican child abuse scandals sure didn't help either

Protestants in USA had no scandals but we lost in the courts: gay marriage and abortion. People were shocked by the arrest of Kim Davis so we won that but the internet doesn't reflect mass opinion. Yet the internet influenced the immoral turn to mass opinion...I pray pray pray

History follows cycles. West rome collapsed after a decadent cycle, and in its weakened state revived it's spiritual side with Christianity. This came too late for the western half, but Byzantium was able to survive the turning of history and continue on. Christianity is fundamentally a foreign religion, but this ultimately does not matter as it will be replaced like the religions it replaced originally.
We (as in, the West as a whole) are following a similar path to all the ancient Civilizations and are decaying. The spirit is weak and degeneracy is rampant. It will collapse, and the turning of nature will reset us. Hopefully we can loose the semetic yoke and proceed to conquer the world during this next cycle, and actually cleanse the world of the non-white filth.

Not in our lifetime and not worldwide but in a couple more generations sure, at least in the west.

In America, I grew up in a peaceful Christian town, no fear, no problems other than trying catch fish. People were kind. This new generation may never know that kind of childhood.

Kingdoms come and go but the Word of the Lord is forever.

this, it's because materialism is more successful than religion.

also historically christianity appealed to and get most of its support to poor and uneducated people who have been decreasing in countries with the most atheists

To outsiders not raised christian, the protestants and Catholics can also appear as two sides of the same coin

Objectively? No. Atheism is a sterilizing mental illness, so the genes that encourage it will simply die out. Statistically speaking this just means that the Amish and the Mormons will eventually be the only white people left.

>The ultra-puritan North of Europe was less successful than the decadent and nepotistic Catholic South
Citation needed. Maybe don't get your talking points from Jews and Atheists, they're not really human to begin with.

Materialism can't survive in non religious society. Eventually it devolves into thieves.

Atheists aren't statistically wealthy or intelligent.

Why is that? Media?

this
God has been forgotten
I can name very, very few kids who actually believe nowadays
Even I am closer to Deism than theism

America is different. Or so I thought.

Leaving aside that all the talk about word of god, salvation etc etc is cringy, people are fed up with it being pushed in their faces all the time.

Fine if someone need it but there are more important values in life. I'd even say that it's another form of escapism.

>>The ultra-puritan North of Europe was less successful than the decadent and nepotistic Catholic South
That's because protestantism leads naturally to materialism and atheism.

Lol, and meanwhile Muslim zoomers are becoming more religious and rigorist than their parents, interesting. That proves that Cuckstianity is a religion for weak faggots compare to islam

Atheists arise in Christian nations due to tolerance.

Islam is banned where I live.

What could possibly be more important than God?