Is it based and repilled or sad and pedopilled for a 30 yr old boomer to date a 20 yr old zoomer?

is it based and repilled or sad and pedopilled for a 30 yr old boomer to date a 20 yr old zoomer?

Attached: boomer_zoomer.jpg (800x579, 68K)

it doesn't matter what people think. its legal and men will continue to do it

2 years older, 4 years younger. If you can't work within those constraints, you're not a man anyway.

if shes hot, based and redpilled. if she's an ug or/and a fatty, sad and pedopilled

>t. seething old roastie

it's ok if you marry her

>If you can't work within those constraints, you're not a man anyway.

Pack it up boys, the font of morality has bubbled forth a judgment.

I'm approaching 30 (with a very good degree and career started which is what took so long) and I can't think of a way to avoid all the baggage and bullshit except for dating 10 years down to someone who's still fresh.

im 34 and my girlfriend is 22. pretty cool, really.

how did you meet her?

Aslong as its over 18 its fine

But it wouldn't be pedopilled if the waman in question is 18 and above...

Attached: Thinking.png (478x483, 212K)

In grade school

calm down roastie, i love some saggy bangers.
post'em

Absolutely based and redpilled people have unironically been doing it since forever ago

Maybe if you cut her in half then cut her age in half if you know what I mean

If you really expect it to work out i feel sorry for you.

Best of luck

>12 year age gap
>met in grade school
user, the math doesn't add up...

Zoomers are 13 years old and younger

pedofile liar

22 year old with a 30 year old gf here. I'm definitely weirder than you OP

Attached: 1519237144806.jpg (412x360, 19K)

how are you going to start a family? her fertility will be in steep decline in about 5 years, do you plan on having all your kids in the next 5 years?

fisted a 50 year old once. was a bros mom. was an awkward breakfast the next morning.

Fucking kek

Retarded leaf.

10 years age different is quite normal. As long as it's of legal age, you know, western legal, based.

Hey man, if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed.

Attached: 1540884035435.jpg (600x589, 45K)

It is over.

so if you spent your 20s earning an advanced degree and starting a good job, you aren't doomed to date 30 yr old single moms and roastie trainwrecks? there is still a chance to find a pure aryan virgin waifu?

Why would you ever date a cake roastie?good luck spending the next 20+ years wrangling your tard children.

I perosnally find dating women under 21 just annoying.

I can deal with some of the immaturity but not being able to go anywhere or do anything with them is a big pain in the dick

she'll waste your time, then dump you.

enjoy more wasted years.

20 year olds are pretty retarded desu. But yeah, I'd say it's still pretty based and redpilled. Young snatch is best snatch.

Based leaf. I'm in my early thirties and at this point I don't think of date anyone less than ten years younger. It's the only chance to find a rare, salvageable woman, and even that's a long shot. Anything older is carouselled and blue pilled, or fucking bonkers in the head.

I’m a 23yo boomer dating a 18yo zoomer, is that bad?

user, i...

how is dating a 20yr pedopill?

you literal braindead fucking idiot.

this isnt even a debate. she's fucking 20. of course it isnt pedo

If the traditional model of man as provider and protector and woman as mother and homemaker is going to continue, especially in a world where education takes longer and you need more of it to stand out and bring home enough money to support a whole family, it seems inevitable that there will be a big age gap in these couples (unless you do trades)

Half my age plus 7 years is the rule, ho

I’m 25 with an 18 y/o
7 year difference, not too significant.

Well if I'm still with her in 5 years time I probably would want to have children. My mum had me when she was 35 and I turned out okay I think. Not sure how I feel about kids yet anyway and I don't know if she wants them.

Could always do that egg freezing thing

Because she's very pretty and we have lots and lots in common, never met a girl with such a similar personality to myself. She's basically me with tits.

It's probably just a waste of time for the guy, because the girl will most likely change a lot between the ages of 20-25 and will probably just end up dating someone else if she conforms to the norm

there are exceptions of course, but since we have to generalize, I think a 30yo man dating a 20yo girl should just enjoy the fresh pussy and don't think about anything long term

Your man with tits is probably going to be incompetent as a mother since she doesn't have the personality for it, or your a huge faggot who acts like a woman and will be a failure of a father. Wash your penis and get a girl your age.

kek gt pls

imagine being this fucking autistic lmao

*You're
Spelling is important desu.

Imagine how mad zoomers must be when some 30 year old boomer comes in and steals their oneitis.

Absolutely SEETHING hahaha

As long as you're good looking and low key confidence you'll be able to get 20 year olds till you're 40.

She is very loving and I'm sure she'd make a great mother. We've not had the baby conversation considering we've barely been going out a year, but right now it is going just excellent and I'm the happiest I've ever been

Half your age plus 1, or older. That's the rule boys

36 dating 22... Sex is great.

I find it odd that a man can be in his late 70s and still score 18 year olds if he has the money but a woman after 30 has trouble getting with fat tards if if shes loaded.

A zoomer is a word for old people in Canada. There is even a magazine called zoomer.

Women are fundamentally different from men, dont fall for the equality jew

For you maybe but not for her, she's itching for a guy that can actually last more than 30 minutes. do yourself a favor and keep the relationship open for her sake and yours.

>30 yr
>Boomer