>Be Asian
>University educated, work in finance
>Walk onto the tube today
>Was racially abused by some 17/18 year old chavs in tracksuits
>'Oi mate, chinky! chinky! oi!'
>'I'll have a number 29 mate, cheers!'
>'Which one you talking to mate, there's load of 'em'

What is happening to this country?

I'm not the type to go to the police for every alleged 'hate crime' but damn, this is becoming more and more of a common occurrence and it's actually really sad.

It's happened to me 5 times in the past 8 months alone which is a real shame.

There seems to be so many divisions between people here that it's a wonder this country even functions.

Attached: sam.jpg (535x383, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzxyTIZ3KFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are fed up with multiculturalism and instinctive tribalism is resurfacing. Perhaps you shouldn't have abandoned the land of your ancestors to be a foreigner.

Why is this a crisis for you? Learn to not cry over banter. Jesus, what a faggot.

Either kill yourself or go to an east Asian country. You deserve worse

BBCs (British Born Chinese) have always had a hard time with the Norf/Sarf FC subhumans in this country, this isn't a recent thing. Just ignore them and stay away from them like all normal British people (aka people who don't live in the middle of cities and chav towns) and be happy the muslims and blacks are fucking their slags

ask him if he has a loicence for that banter

I'm only here for a 1 year secondment then I'm off back home. There's Brits working in Singapore too (where I'm from) and no one gives cares. I think it's good to experience new cultures but not in this sort of way.

Singapore has Chinese, Indians, Malays and British/American/Aussie expats living side by side in harmony. I don't know why the same can't be said for the UK.

if they were niggers, you would've been in the hospital now with brain trauma

One of them was black.

based

Attached: 1543132026616.jpg (1280x1920, 1.14M)

There are 1.5bil chinks in China it was bound for some to leak out(all the chinks in the western world combined makes up maybe 10% of their total world population.

Chinks make the UK worse
Anglos make Singapore better

easy

sucky sucky ten dolla me love u big time

Fuck off Gook. Taking a finance position from actual European graduates.

Oi mate, chink! chink! oi!

I'm here for a Secondment while your British grad is in Singapore. We switched places basically.

fpbp

>hard working tax paying ching chong man
>gets harassed unprovoked by low IQ peasants
>deserves it the fucking gook fuck!!!!

Wat? How the fuck is a productive member citizen of our country deserves to be treated like shit by worthless plebs because he looks different? You racist fucks deserve to hang. Rid us of your projection and insecurities.

>Singapore has Chinese, Indians, Malays and British/American/Aussie expats living side by side in harmony. I don't know why the same can't be said for the UK.
Thats easy, there's less Jewish subversion in Singapore

Fuck the Asians, fuck the Brits, fuck the Germans, fuck the French, fuck the Meds, fuck the Spanish, fuck all of Europe and Asia except for based Poland.

If the cracks roaring through the facade these days didn't clue you in whites have come to realize that they have become marginalized in their own nations. Since there is a growing awareness of this state of affairs tribalism is the natural evolutionary response and your ridicule an extension of this. Run along home Mr. Asian, we're about to pull the plug on the cameras and when they stop recording many of us have the resolve now to do what needs to be done.

I'm more concerned the ongoing genocide against native Europeans to be honest

>racially abused

Attached: huh.jpg (575x574, 46K)

fuck off gook only huwite peepo allowed

And pray tell, what 'needs to be done'?

>oi chiny chinky!!!
do you guys really say that shit over there?!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! fucking love you brits. never change.

Attached: 1523659078272.jpg (677x813, 72K)

Nice edge kiddo.

So sollee this happen to you. Me no rikee. Me know you Chinese, you no dumb. You stick thumb in daddy's bum?

Attached: solleesollee.jpg (377x196, 14K)

Oi m8
Get bent :^)

Meant to tag this sperg,

>be asian
>show picture of oriental
>in actuality be a Muslim
I understand your shame. You know how to rove me wrong if you’re not lying.
...also their would be nothing wrong with the banter you have just invented, Achmed.

Attached: 75DD364B-5857-4D32-8F90-AE5745F262DC.jpg (947x1000, 130K)

If it bothers you, then fuck off back to your own country where your kind is the majority.

I forgot about fuck the leafs

I'm trying my hardest to not let (hopefully) a small minority cloud my experience of the UK, but it's hella hard.

I've met some great people and have some very kind, hardworking, educated colleagues so it's not all bad.

Go home. Leave Europe. I think it's pretty clear you're unwelcome.

i don't get why people are racist to asians... generally you outperform whites in academics. Unless it's a 3rd world shit hole.
They should be racist to the niggers and jews

Running a train on your mum needs to be done.

I hope that you are a chink, and not an arab or paki as the media so desperately try to label all of the foreign criminals as "asian", when they know very well that the idea of an asian (in most British people's minds) is a peaceful person who you rarely see commit crime. Arabs and the rest on the other hand...

Attached: chingchong.gif (398x329, 1.77M)

But chinks and indians get the high paying jobs so it hurts more. Nobody cares if juan is picking cotton.

*ahem*
youtube.com/watch?v=dzxyTIZ3KFM

>Be 'asian'

Attached: muslim sexual exploitation in england uk.png (688x625, 502K)

We love Asians for the most part. This thread was banter from the outset.

Attached: 1543802552321.jpg (1480x832, 1.06M)

That’s absolute rubbish. What makes you say it (other than the obvious reason). I’ve never known anyone with anything against orientals. They aren’t here in big numbers and it’s nice to have a few around.
I’m a blonde, blue eyed skinhead. I have never felt anything other than curiosity for orientals. Nobody has ever expressed anything against them in my earshot and trust me I’d know if people didn’t like them.
This is just cops from a smelly retard-wretch. Doesn’t change what he is. Also he is replying to a Muslim who’s telling lies.
Muslims (Semites just like their brothers the Jews) are the ones shilling this board 90% of the time, Jews 10%.
I prefer negros to Muslims, Jews too really. Doesn’t mean I like any of them but Muslims are the lowest tier.

OI MATE
CHINKY CHINKY OI

>cops
*cope
iOS spellcheck is on my dislike list too, but it’s not as rated as Muslims.

Wait, are you trying to say that Singapore doesn't have racial tensions or prejudices?

Have you asked a Malay about that?

OI MATE, CHINKY! CHINKY! OI!

Yeah, probably because you're one yourself.

Sigh.. asians should be in asian nations period.
Fuck off.

>we
Kys Chang

What a pussy crybaby slant you are.

People say this, but my white colleagues are also very smart.

I think Asians and White people are roughly equal when it comes to intelligence to be honest.

Muslims here would love to be classed in with orientals.
No chance. You are what you are. Own it, it serves you right.

Just a bit of banter m8, don't get your wontons in a twist.

There’s no slants in this thread. The OP never happened. It’s a Muslim.

-.-'

Wow. I'm taking my Canada Goose parka and going home.

Attached: SadWeedman.jpg (822x548, 359K)

Don't know why you're so upset la. Just be glad you've got a ticket out of this shithole.

Sorry yellow man, but racism against asians isn't considered racism in the west. We only care about niggers and muslims here.

I actually have a Canada goose parka lol. It's basically a Chinese brand now.

asian refers to south asians in the UK, not East Asians.

singapore is not a liberal country and identify politics is viciously clamped down on

kek

Attached: 0DC2FD5B-752D-471B-98FA-D703E1F034B0.jpg (570x406, 62K)

Orientals in Britain don’t even call themselves ‘asian’. They do not want to be classed alongside Muslims.
It’s a smelly wretch having a LARP trying to promote himself.
I hope he dies.

Nigga fuck you. You Euros came to the Americas so my boy Chang can go to Europe and fuck your sluts and take your jobs if he wants to...

>negros to Muslims,
lol you have never lived near london

>Be me, be Asian insectoid sub-specie Singapore
>Travel across the Yellow Sea with my conical hat
>plant rice fields while I peddle with my rice cooker
>Arrive in United Kingdom of Allah
>Time to sell my fermented basedbeans and dig out my spoiled kimchi
>Long day at work, made 5 dollah with no sucky sucky, time to head home
>Enter subway, too anxious to sit down next to someone, Asian masculinity not working
>Stand out like a sore chopstick while everyone is sitting
>'Which one you talking to mate, there's load of 'em'
>hear hwaito pigu in distance making fun of me
>"Lu Feng, du nat rook dem in eye ol tlouble may come, must focus safety!"
>Remember master Hiroshima words of wisdom from Fukushima dojo, I will not engage them
>Come home, heat bowl of dog soup and sit to eat
>*Tears From My Eyes Keep on Falling*
>UB40 is playing on broken Made in China radio
>tears from my eyes start falling
>Feering brue, no friends to talk to
>use Soroban to connect to Jow Forums and look for support on Jow Forums, they call us honorary aryans after all

>"based"
>"sucky sucky ten dolla me love u big time"
>"Fuck off Gook. Taking a finance position from actual European graduates."
>mfw

Attached: soroban.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>He doesn't like big booty Arab chicks.

U GAY

I think that's just the media though? Because we were having this discussion at work the other day and 100% of my colleagues used 'Asian' for orientals and not pakistanis/indians.

In any case, I wouldn't really know as I haven't been here for too long.

Maybe you should go home Ching Chong Bing bong

American media influence
and there is lot more chinks here now compared to ten years ago

Actual Asians i.e. not niggers like Indians or sandniggers like Pakis are the only minority besides whites you can openly discriminate unless they are domesticated Western college indoctrinated libtards.

They are next in line after Jews have dealt with white civilization

>What is happening to this country?
Nothing. We've been having a laugh at the expense of foreigners for the majority of its existence.

That's the US standard. Things might be changing these days, but it's commonly been a point of confusion when talking to people coming out of former British Commonweath countries who use "asian" to refer to the Indian Subcontinent as well.

Singapore is globalism incarnate.

Probably the increased US influence here, especially amongst the London crowd. I imagine in other places where there's less East Asians, Asian means Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis.

Pathetic. Those chavs insult anyone that looks weak. It's not even about race. If you were a white nerd they would have done something similar.

>Singapore has Chinese, Indians, Malays and British/American/Aussie expats living side by side in harmony.
Might I suggest you move there then? Why the fuck do you mud races always want to push your way in where you're so obviously unwelcome?

>They aren’t here in big numbers
They're concentrated in a few places and their financial influence etc is most definitely a problem. Stop letting your yellow fetish cloud your judgement.

why you cry here you little faggot? someone called you a chink? who cares you are chink. stop crying little nigger i slice your throat rly fast faggot, i get called eastern european filth and i dont care, you entlited shitskins need to fck off

Attached: QT3IV2N[1].gif (255x265, 1.98M)

>confused that people from the continent of Asia are called Asian

When you let a wound fester then the cure becomes more drastic. Treated immediately, the solution might have been palatable. But it wasnt. So now the cure is amputation. If whites weren't being made second class citizens in their own countries no one would care. Now you and other innocents will suffer for the apathy and hatred of the very class that you believed had your best interests at heart. Sorry pal.

Whites have an average higher verbal IQ, east asians do have an higher average in all other mental traits.

we're going to have this argument for the nth time?

There's a logic to it, but there's also a logic to considering that the Indian Subcontinent is after all, a subcontinent. It's just a matter of a difference in common usage that easy to forget exists.

It's just bantz.

fpbp
>I went to a foreign civilization to depress their wages and everyone hates me? Why? I just want their money! What's wrong?
kys op.

No argument necessary really.

kek
stop being a beta faggot and just """"""""""""abuse"""""""""" them back, you dog-eating, knifed-eyed gook

See here is the issue British people hate asians but love muslims. You went to the wrong country.

Come to the U.S., we love Asians.

I've been to Cali a few times and it's way friendlier and a lot more colourblind than London. This place can be quite cold and unwelcoming.

Maybe it's time to go back?

where in Cali?

not surprised considering celebrities think Los Angeles is safer than the UK

Santa Monica, Beverly, SB, wine country, SF, Montecito.

Most of the usual places. The central coast in particular was beautiful.

>>'Oi mate, chinky! chinky! oi!'
it's horrible but i laughed
sorry

Asians are being too nice. Return the favor and give the same treatment to whitey sexpats in asia.

no one is going to bat an eye at seeing a chinese in california, or really anywhere else in the US, besides maybe some small towns but even then most won't give a fuck either.
and yea, california is beatiful af, too bad about the politics