Florida man films himself shooting and killing stepdad with KSG claiming a stand your ground defense...

liveleak.com/view?t=9mSB3_1544622453
Florida man films himself shooting and killing stepdad with KSG claiming a stand your ground defense. Do you think he will beat the system?

tl;dr
>37 year old son waited in ambush in his mothers home
>his step dad comes in and is locked out
>kicks door in and enters armed with his friend who is also armed
>step son attacks firing two shots with his keltec ksg
>step dad runs out with friend
>step son takes cover by the door and shoots outside the house as the step dad and friend return fire
>step dad dies
>friend flees
>step son is ok
>prosecution arguing premeditated murder
>the defense is saying that the sons mother feared for her life and that the son moved back in when she started filing for divorce from her husband (his step dad) to protect her
>house belongs to the mother
>witnesses say step dad was violent and angry raged filled and scary
>son says he feared for his and moms life and knew he was coming to harm her that day
>step dad would threaten people with his gun all the time and pointed it at the step sons head and bragged about killing two others before
>mom was a battered woman and had recently filed a restraining order against her husband during the divorce process
>however sheriffs department said they could not keep the step dad out of the home when he shows up to claim his items such as clothing
>mother bought the shotgun for defense, but son used it

I dont know if the husband and friend were black but Jow Forums seems to think so. Its too dark to tell.

Do you own a gun for self defense Jow Forums? What would you have done? Is the son in the right?

Attached: 1544630779229.jpg (2960x1440, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/04/10/where-are-they-now-the-brexit-bus/
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/07/20/where-are-they-now-techno-viking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot to add the step dads name is on the deed to the house too, added after the marriage.

cringe, if guns were illegal none of this would have happened.

all your women are being raped and blacked and there are grenade attacks all the time

gg sven

lol obviously guilty some give this guy an extra 10 IQ points he was almost close to getting away with it

Then jamal & rakwon would have just pounded whitey. Since we have a lot of gigantic niggers here in America, we need to have guns on us 24/7 basically.

He didn't kick the door in he barely nudged it and it flew open. The son is fucked he even wore hearing protection this is absolutely premeditated murder. In the eyes of the law anyways. Also you can tell he didn't practice with his KSG he short stroked it like 3 times, which the KSG loves to short stroke, believe me.

Went too far.
All he had to do was sit there and wait for the guy to break in.
Shoot at him while inside the house.
As soon as he leaves, call 911 and lock yourself in the basement.
Not go outside the door to deliver the coup de grae after Jones said "I'm dead".

Basic preparation for defense instead of an offensive attitude would have saved him.

I might Jury Nullify if the gun to the son's head, battered mom, brandishing, and rage are WELL, WELL established.

Otherwise the son is fucked. Fucked himself, really.

oh yeah? nobody i know has had this happen to them, so much for your theory. swedes dont live in no-go zones either. looks like you've been drinking too much fake-news koolaid, gg no re, cletus and enjoy having 100 million niggers (literally and figuratively) in your country. in truth, you make me cringe.

this guy just videotaped himself trying to kill people (and shooting first). he is basically a nigger and all he accomplished was making his mothers life even worse. niggers in prison will turn his asshole into a donut post-haste!

>oh yeah? nobody i know has had this happen to them, so much for your theory
I dont know any niggers so therefore there are no niggers in my country

good logic there, how much time does your wifes boyfriend give you to browse the internet in your cuck shed?

>lying in wait
Yeah there goes any stand your ground or self defense. Hello premeditated murder.

>know someone is coming to threaten or attack your family
>you can't defend them, that's not standing your ground, that's premeditated murder!

listen redneck, it's not my fault you made an easily attackable statement.
this time around i will pretend you didnt make another two in turn, because i dont waste time on low IQ niggers (and yes, you probably are one, literally)
smell ya later, shitskin ;)

Attached: 1544546502142.png (1124x598, 203K)

top lel

Does Florida have a castle doctrine?

Even better, stand your ground.

Depends on the situation. If the son had the door locked because said step dad and his friend let it be known they were coming with intent, which seems like the case considering he had a friend and guns, then the son will probably get off.

dog is ok, right?

based, but stupid.

he shot have shot the mother for being a coal burning whore

Son cleaned up the mess his whore mother made. Did nothing wrong.

sent from my cuck shed
t. sven

Eh, you're beyond fucked.
This guy isn't spitting on just a little girl's grave. He's spitting on the grave of your entire country and the cops won't even bother showing up to make him stop.

Attached: ebbadabbadoo.png (1857x614, 640K)

>KSG
But why? Aside from looking kinda cool all I’ve heard is they’re utter piles of shit.

Fuck off you self loathing swede cuck. Go choke on one of those Muslim cocks you love so much and die.

Attached: SwedeCensor.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

americans are pathetic if guns were banned none of this would have happened.
you know here in the civilized worl we call the police and they deal with this divorce shit all the time and gues what? nobody dies.

>oh yeah? nobody i know has had this happen to them, so much for your theory.
This has to be bait, no one is this retarded.

they are

>step dad black
>step son white
>mom coal burner
the real question is did the faggot son make his cunt mother pay the toll?

I enjoy mine. I will be honest it short strokes if you don't know how to use it, and I personally hate loading it. Never once have I loaded it and not ripped my fucking thumb nail off a little. Super fun to shoot but too much to remember and handle under the stress of a firefight. Between switching magazine tubes and skull fucking the pump action to get it to cycle fully. That being said top kek he probably used birdshot, otherwise the step dad probably wouldn't have made it out the door.

Cleaning up after your coal burning whore of a mother is just another of the white mans burdens.

let me know when you dont have 100 million nonwhites and counting wrecking your shit.
pretty much all white countries are in dire straits right now. you guys just had someone sentenced to life for a traffic accident when his only crime was being white and a little on the wignat side, there's plenty of shade to be thrown around here and i dont play that game because its for retards.
this time, its just to make an example
ofc, just a little banter while bored. you should be worried that people fell for it as much as they did

Gonna go with murder he had it all planned out it seems, even carrying an ammo bag.

>there's plenty of shade to be thrown around here and i dont play that game because I'm Swedish and everyone knows I'll be the first offical Caliphate of Europe.

Håll käften din jävla cuck

The KSG is a good gun by the way, only product from Kel-Tec I can recommend.

Attached: ksg-nr.jpg (800x600, 44K)

>baseball bat of zionism talking any amount of shit

It's for the meme status

Attached: 1542147871423.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

the killing shot was to the back of the head he will for sure go on murder

Ah yes, the good ol "roll over and let the rapist finish 'till boys in blue waddle in" tactic.

he short stroked the gun a few times, the ksg does it a lot people just need to practice with it

Hear hear, if what OP said is right, the nigger got what was coming to him.

Attached: Pointing viking.png (800x800, 535K)

some portion of the toll has been paid

toll not paid in full

Kid will go to jail for defending his whore mother. No justice was seen anywhere.

that guy is a huge sjw cuck

He had it all planned out yes, because he knew the "stepdad" (for 4 years of his 37, he didn't grow with him precisely) was going to cause damage, the guy had a restraining order against his ex-wife, whom he beat and threatened, bragged about killing 2 people without consequences before and had a history of pointing his gun at people, he also entered armed and with a "backup" who was also armed, they shot back after receiving fire from the "stepson".

Who knows how much of this is true, but you guys really need to read all the fucking story before making a judgment.

No, they're actually pretty good. Would rather use it than a 590. Get yourself the "NR," or "NFA-Ready" version - you'll probably want to SBS it, 13.5" barrel.

Attached: KSG-SBS.jpg (299x168, 9K)

> and Jones was found dead of gunshot wounds next to a set of trash cans beside the house

He really took out the trash amirite.jpg?

Attached: 1540834770837.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>Not go outside the door to deliver the coup de grae after Jones said "I'm dead"

Yeah if he just shot the guy after he kicked in the door it would have been one thing but it's a bit strange to see him all tactical geared up and going outside too. Then again it's if there was gun fire back and forth it's not like the father just nope and ran.
This is a tough one jury wise. If it was her new man it could be more open and shut the guy went to far. Yet a jury is going to see a son who moved back to protect mom. I have no idea how this will end, being it's florida.

Your countries the bottom bitch of the kike subversion in Europe.

Attached: sweden.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

In the pic? No way?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

If the mom corroborates and says that she was getting a divorce and he broke in armed then yeah he could beat it.

Attached: Sweden3.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

idk im just fucking with you but it wouldnt shock me really, might even be gay.

pls no

>swedes dont live in no go zones
NO SHIT DUMBASS
>no one I know
And no one I know has ever been harmed by a firearm. Your personal experience is irrelevant.

When he peeked out of his door and he got shot at first, therefore he was right in defending himself

The guy could've just left and ran away, but instead waited and shot first when the kid peeked.

Either way, shit like this should be legal.

The people that need to be brutally raped and murdered are those who make just acts like this illegal.

What the fuck, he is gay
''Gunther then went into introducing his long-time partner Steven, showing us a picture from his mantelpiece.''

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/04/10/where-are-they-now-the-brexit-bus/

Sad how men can't defend their families lives without the state apparatus punishing them for it. Gotta maintain that monopoly on violence i guess.

This is Sven’s cuck shed. It has a color television and he is allowed to watch it on the weekends

Attached: EF942293-9A72-46F8-B3A4-2B2167936273.jpg (550x550, 352K)

Only the government is allowed to execute you when you fight back against their highwaymen.

Kel-tec is garbage. The dude should have been sentenced to jail for using such fudd-tier trash.

he also sued the guy who filmed the video for 20 thousand shekels

thing looks gay. Buy a shotgun that look like a shotgun. pic related what I got from my dad which he got from his dad at a young age. You can slam fire this thing. as long as you have your finger on the trigger and are pumping it keeps firing. They actually wanted to ban this gun during ww1

Attached: model1897winchester.jpg (745x420, 18K)

That link is fucked oh well I can't be arsed with it, he is gay and how the hell could you tell

>the point of no-go zones is that swedes arent allowed in them.. in their own country
enjoy the grenade attacks

Did you mean this link?
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/07/20/where-are-they-now-techno-viking/

I was only fucking with you I didnt mean for him to actually be gay and even be jewish with how he sued the guy who filmed the video. Feels bad man

When I was in elementary school from 1st - 5th grade my My mom used to get beat by her boyfriend whose brother was the police chief in the township. I would always have to call the police at 2am but they did nothing.
If I had a gun at the time I would have done the same to protect us both

I hate everything I'm seeing, explain yourself sven.

If the story is true i'm glad the son fucked those two guys up, at the least. I have a feeling if step dad got away he would have just came back with more people.

kek old fag

Step dad is obviously a psychopath, the son didn't move back into his mothers home and deck himself out waiting for the faggot to show up armed with a friend becuase he was a chill dude.

>Florida
>Castle Doctrine
>Stand your ground
This is a case closed OP, trust me this shit happens a lot more often then you'd think. This isn't the first time this has happened, he has video feed sure but that changes absolutely nothing.

What a faggot cuck, too afraid to take responsibility to be able to defend his own mother from a violent asshole with a gun she has a restraining order against.

Attached: kys.gif (220x165, 496K)

>believes literally fake news

I wonder if OP works for keltec

Attached: 47300132_812255169122352_914635761247059968_n.jpg (720x418, 16K)

baste

He's not sweden nobody from that place would claim that; he's a shill with a vpn. Swedes don't come here.

I mean, it made sense until he started shooting rounds out the door for like the entire video.

>Jury.
>4 men
>10 women
The dude is going to be found guilty. The Female bad boy fetish is too powerful.

Not sure why stand your ground gets pre-empted by premeditated murder just because you know you're going to get attacked. He'll get off.

Maybe becuase he knew his psychopathic stepfather with a restraining was going to show up armed with backup and desperately wanted to put an end to him before he hurt anyone else he cared about.

It amazes me how cucked many of the faggots on Jow Forums still are

Good use for a gun, protecting your mother from some shitty dude that's trying to control her life, and is armed and dangerous.

It appears the people outside shot him before he shot them from inside. They weren't protecting themselves but just wanted to get into a firefight while the guy said "you fucking get out" meaning he had no intent to kill them if they ran.

>Break into house armed with the clear intention to murder persons mom.
Naw.

Attached: 1380414894206.jpg (762x573, 18K)

>Barely nudged the door
What an idiot. He forced it open and broken the chain lock and the doorframe. You're a literal nigger.

>All he had to do was sit there and wait for the guy to break in.
Gee it looks like that's EXACTLY what he did. Stand your ground doesn't mean you have to pretend your life is not threatened before you shoot, or else anyone who has a gun within reach in their home could be accused of 'premeditated murder.'
How do you murder someone who breaks into your home? That's self-defense.

Fuck off retards in this thread, my god.

All this is true and the faggots in this thread are RETARDED. Son will walk.

This is a problem.

And even if he unlawfully executed the guy, it's definitely better to go to jail than having your family spend the rest of their life scared.

>swedes dont live in no-go zones either

>"heh yeah well we have already abandoned their established caliphate colonies anyway"

the absolute KEKED state of sweden today

literally chop your non used cock off fucking faggot cuckold

Nah he had a restraining order against him, was obviously threatening and violent, and broke in. Just because your name is on the deed of a house doesn't guarantee you access to that house if you're under legal restriction, or else domestic violence cases would be nightmares.
This son deserves a fucking medal.

Exactly, I can't imagine what level of self loathing faggotry is required to fault the son here, the mother fucker was literally violently forcing himself into their lives to the point of showing up armed with a friend and breaking the chain off the door to get in, already had a restraining order.

Attached: SwedensTripToTheDoctor.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

Just because he knew they were coming, doesnt make it premeditated. The unlawful entry is going to be enough to save him, and yes, they were both niggers.

I highly doubt it, if the goy breaking the door was white then sure but a (((minority)))?
They're gonna throw the fucking book at the boy and make extra sure that he winds up in the same cell block with all the feral niggers.
Welcome to the 21st century

Attached: WhatNightmareYoureAwake.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Underrated

refreshing and humorous

Depends on the state. This happened in Florida, not Commiefornia.

You gotta realize the difference between two American states is similar to European countries.

>literal Niggers break into house
>shoot them
>castle doctrine
>stand your ground
lmao you niggers that clearly dont live in florida don't know how this works. Case closed. Home defense is a great thing

The sad/funny thing is that this actually happens here
A couple was camping at the rhine and mbongo came with a machete into the tent and raped the woman while the cuck watched cowering