Red Letter Media Pizza Gate

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Red Letter Media, they are the youtube group(in this case specifically Mike Stoklasa behind the famous "Mr. Plinkett" reviews, most notably the Starwars prequel reviews. The Plinkett reviews are the only thing they have worth watching but anyway the point is they recently had an episode of Best of the Worst featuring Macaulay Culkin and some faggot as guests, and in the episode Mac is wearing a "Pizza Slut" T-shirt, similar to the one that that 4-6 year old girl is wearing in that pizza gate photo. Since Macaulay Culkin is a relatively early example of the victims of Hollywood Pedo shit I thought it was interesting.
>inb4 that's just the name of Macaulay Culkin's gay ass pizza themed band
The band was called "The Pizza Underground," which is still pizza related but still a stretch from "Pizza Slut." Does anyone know of any specific ways Mac might tie into pizza gate?

Attached: Mack.png (1365x527, 1.42M)

>For those of you who are unfamiliar with Red Letter Media
go home, mcginnes.
nobody cares about your homosexuality.

mcginnes?

Not only that but when he was reading the home alone box the first line is "it's rough being a nine year old" and he says "tell me about it"

i fucking hate it when people start a parethetical and the forget to conclude it
fuck you op
it grows in all fields

I was cringing as I was rereading my post.
>For those of you who are unfamiliar with Red Letter Media, they are the youtube group(in this case specifically Mike Stoklasa) behind the famous "Mr. Plinkett" reviews, most notably the Starwars prequel reviews
There ya go.

youre alright op

Thanks but can any of you faggots actually comment on this? I don't wanna overreact but I feel like it isn't a coincidence that he wore that shirt.

Pizza gate is hoax. Any media that take it seriously will be denounced and banned . Thanks

Happy hanukkah

Attached: 1544504628432.jpg (207x371, 13K)

pizza slut shirts are like pepsi slut shirts, mass produced and worn by many. that's like saying everyone who wears a steven universe shirt is a member of their atrociously toxic fandom, maybe some ppl just low key like the tv show. also i have no idea who these fat old neckbeards are but I feel bad Mac is reduced to this.

Nice find OP. Have a bump.

Attached: 1533782952118.jpg (972x944, 240K)

I think it's more of a nod. He was also in a band called The Pizza Underground...

Swing and a miss!

>Does anyone know of any specific ways Mac might tie into pizza gate?

I know a lot about pizzagate and little about mac.

Once you know about one satanic pedo cult though, you've "broken the conditioning" so to speak. At that point you can easier see the other coverups for what they are (cornwall, hamspead, dutroux coverup).

So he doesn't have to be personally involved to quickly see through the coverup.

What I do know about mac is that he went out on a limb for michael jackson and vouched for his (nonpedo) character. And considering michael had crossed the jews, they framed it whichever way.

Probably not much help, but maybe a little

>The Plinkett reviews are the only thing they have worth watching
BOTW fucking owns and I prefer it to Plinkett

Attached: 1F12A606-37AD-410A-A53A-D7FD0F339699.jpg (466x466, 71K)

This. Get some taste OP.

Attached: 44A63C7F-4FAA-49F8-B966-C244A898C106.jpg (300x164, 20K)

this post makes no sense and was written by a faggot

Hi Macaulay, No we aren't going to jump start your career by making controversy so the news can gobble it up.

That makes you an enormous faggot user, sorry.

RLM is not part of Hollywood. Culkin is just trying to bolster his "indie" image by visiting them.

Rich Evans is probably a sex pervert though.

I watched this earlier and noticed that shirt too. I also didn't realise it was the real Macaulay Caulkin because last time I saw a photo of him he looked like a skinny crackhead. Caulkin has spoken on some of the fucked up stuff he's seen as a child actor. He's talked about executives wearing red shoes made of children's skin. I wonder which side he is on.

My noggin is joggin'

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 208K)

> i have no idea who these fat old neckbeards are but I feel bad Mac is reduced to this
You're not missing out on a whole lot in general but I suggest you check out the Plinkett reviews of the Starwars prequels.

thank you for clearing this up. it was bugging the shit out of me.

Attached: idk_lol.webm (362x640, 1.15M)

>Rich Evans is probably a sex pervert though.
Having sex with a bag of taco bell while sick, isn't illegal.

lol wtf

i remember when some dude was saying that Mac took him some underground tunnels that led to were the kids were. In the vid he was telling Mac he needs to expose it. anyone member that?

Attached: spagatkid.gif (280x345, 191K)

I think theyre aware from the 1st time culkin was in BoTW but actively involved? No way, no fucking way.

The uneven enforcement to shut down that hoax above all others raises some questions in and of itself. The fact that Obama and Podesta kept talking about it months after Jow Forums got bored raises even more. Something to hide?

Maybe because he was the kid in that movie you absolute fucking mong. Please tell me you're trolling.

anyone have the original girl Pizza Slut pic?

of course he was in the band that played velvet underground with pizza stuff, to him its just a shirt. i dont think he got fucked, too much money

Mac was molested by his family, Michael Jackson, and the cast of Home Alone.

Hahaha. Mac is richer than most Hollywood faggots. He literally never has to work a day in his life. And his movie reviews on red letter are pretty great. He knows his films