The Saturday Morning Special: Yellow Vests

anyone else excited to sit back and watch what happens Saturday?

Attached: sfzdxgchvkjblnkl.jpg (925x665, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pMFQKD8tjM&t=29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saturday is too far away for me to get excited desu.

Attached: 1544435378366.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

sitting back is all you Jow Forums manchildren know how to do

It's too close to Christmas now. People have shit to do and the protests are going to taper off.

What will happen then ?

not true some of us sit foward

>People have shit to do and the protests are going to taper off.

Yeah that's not gonna happen mate people have had enough they're not gonna stop for that.

Attached: 1486866734964.jpg (1137x640, 39K)

Are the french happening threads being suppressed by mods? If so, why? I don't understand why the board is so silent.

I hope Acte 5 is even bigger. But the police were REALLY well prepared last Saturday. I hope the frogs don't go back into cheese eating surrender monkey mode.

Attached: rtj565645.jpg (1264x765, 151K)

All of France will be on lockdown for the terrorist "manhunt" this weekend

>not wanting to let go of your country's flag
Such great imagery from these protests.

Attached: 1544529112525.webm (900x447, 675K)

no
because nothing will chance

Riots and pretest in France most likely, maybe a coup in the coming weeks
no i,ve seen a few i just think Europeans care more about the UN migrant pact and Americans are focused on the fact of how close Trump is to impeachment. also the news is kind of ignoring it for some reason. Probably because this'll be like the 5th or 6th week in a row its happening

>tfw no gilet jaune gf

Attached: 1544300228644.png (1136x1132, 2.47M)

Yeah that's what they said about the Occupy protests, too.

same

Probably a total media blackout toon the lying pieces of shit try'd to say ''oh and a small protest in France happend the other day with 10,000 people over fuel prices''

They didn't say what was really going on

we'll find out this weekend whether they're dying down, ramping up, or staying the same.

I mean French GENERALS warned Macron in an open letter to not sign the UN migrant pact because 80% of the nation doesn't want it and then he signed it anyway so uhhhhhhh idk we'll see but he may not survive this Christmas.

>Occupy protests,
Just go away you are either a shill or really dumb and don't belong on Jow Forums

lol and lets remember how that turned out in the end

Attached: 1501330_kessler-repeat-dd903cf2-9d85-11e8-b60b-1c897f17e185-1024x754.jpg (1024x754, 145K)

yeah probably the media trying to sugar coat major protests because any problems like that in a major Western nation would be "damaging" to the western world to know or some shit like that

these petitions and open letters are stupid.
if they realy wanted to make a point they would make a point.

Attached: horsehead.gif (480x267, 2.65M)

Woo-hoo let's share my car with white trash, drive 400km, catch cold, get gased and go back as every Saturday since the 24th.
I'm getting a bit tired, but I guess it has to be done.

Attached: ShiningEnding1-1200x750-1100x715.jpg (1100x715, 99K)

>80% of the nation doesn't want it and then he signed it anyway

All the moves the politicians make you gotta ask why there's always a reason I fucking swear this is all (((their))) fault there is a (((hidden hand))) at play.

Attached: 1468719898148.jpg (863x638, 62K)

you never know, they might make that point soon, Macron is ignoring his people and the generals.

do it for us, frog, do it for the end of macron, globalisation, and neo-liberalism. god bless.

>hidden hand

J e W ???/?? g a s p

Fuck.
Every time I complain here, a faggot reminds me of my duty and gets digits.

Attached: 111111111111111111111.jpg (900x900, 261K)

You expect others to do the heavy lifting because you live in a nation that outsources everything to cheap beaner labour. Its the same lazy ass boomer mindset your parents had and that brought this situation upon us all.

I'd be protesting in a yellow vest just like the French if my president was a globalist, neo-liberal, immigrant loving cuck. But thankfully he isn't. Can't say the same for you though.

no you would not. You can explain everything away when push comes to shove. Dpm't fool yourself.

A hidden nose at play

Attached: Why+do+jews+have+big+noses+because+air+is+free+_574c1247e331089f57f1da8cbf5132b4.png (191x200, 11K)

kek
You're doing your part. Would it be asking you too much to be a bit more angry when you get there though? I'm not feeling the bloodlust for Macron.
Yeah that's what I was thinking when they were using those water cannons on the crowd. It's a problem to be drenched when it's freezing.

Attached: fgdbhkirtjih6.jpg (1280x640, 303K)

I hope all of eurostan burns

Attached: angryfroglet.png (501x647, 25K)

Attached: 1538209042429.jpg (2371x3250, 3.01M)

Im not sure there's gonna be a lot of noise since the perfectly timed terrorist event happened

i give you a few examples.

Trump didn't build no wall yet
Trump talks black unemployment rather then care for his white base
Political persecution is worst then under Obama
Heavy industries still leave the US for cheaper labour

so what changed.

I miss Heather Heyer

Why don't they riot everyday?
Planning them on a certain day just gives the government more time to prepare

I just came up with this image guys, hot off the presses. What do you think?

Attached: revoltfrance.png (600x500, 81K)

yeah fuck terrorism

he's probably getting impeached in a few months and then we'll have homophobe Pence so idfk whats going to happen anymore desu

yeah

Attached: 1544250291378.jpg (448x519, 18K)

dreaming of old school guillotine ending revolution. Remember your past frogs.

Attached: 1542325277445.jpg (1024x1212, 651K)

Attached: 1544039450230.gif (500x1414, 575K)

What if weekend riots prove to be more effective?

Police doesn't care which day to work

they have to go back to work and y'know make a living. It's just easiest to protest on the weekends when there's no work. Also most protesters come a long way to Paris.

... you know people have to make money?

Same thing as last Saturday, fuck all. They don't want a revolution they just want to break shit. There's no plans.

OP approves

Problem is, if I get arrested I automatically loose my livelihood. Working for my own account and my job needs an empty criminal record, see?
Dirty work isn't for me.

No he will not get impeached exactly because of Pence.

Obama had the Pedo Biden as Vice so that he would not get impeached.
Its a simple move to prevent impeachment when you have an even worse guy as your Vice.
The left hates trump but they won't put Mike "The Taser" Pence in Charge who is ready to Fight Armageddon for the 5 Million good souls that remain among humanity.

Macron's probably thinking about how weekends should be abolished.

they still have to feed their families and shit. these are working people, not paid protesters.

Do white flag stuff and shit

Getting arrested at a protest is not the same as getting charged with a criminal offense that leads to a record. Even in france you just get a record if you are convicted for something that is at least 1 year in prison.

Don't make excuses.

Aaaaaand here comes the cynical defeatist anglo

is it raining over there Dave?

at least load up some wool blankets (army surplus type) when you head out so people that get drenched can stay warm.
little things.

>signs the UN anti-weekend pact

If you're actually paying attention to America at all, Trumps situation now is eerily similar to Clinton's just before his impeachment but ok whatever the Kraut says goes.

That sounds pretty oppressive to me. You should be mad.
But sure I get it. At least you're going that's the most important part.

Attached: 1544050002563.jpg (1118x1280, 576K)

you know, planning for the situation when you already got drenched in water does not look like a good battleplan to me.

If anything, this thing would not be decided in Paris but in the Provinces.

Yeah i saw the videos of police arresting people for just wearing yellow vests even though you're legally required to have them.

he's right, no excuses. nothing wrong with exercising your right as long as you don't commit crimes

Not at the moment Pajeet, I think making plans and having a goal in mind is the opposite of defeatism, but what do Anglos know ? We only built the modern world and the country you're shitposting from.

PAJEEEEEEET LMAO

the french police love their water cannons. if the forecast is calling for rain, it's just common sense to bring an umbrella.

>police arresting people for just wearing yellow vests
They're paranoid about foreign infiltrators, collect a database to profile what's going on.

it would be common sense not get hit by a fucking water cannon at all.

PS: cannon is already the plural.

yeah i understand the motive but imo it tramples on personal rights but hey its frog land not americuntry

>cannon is already the plural

no it's not.

it's cannons

>personal rights
lol
americans

The Europoors have no such illusions

rip Europe honestly

the plural is cannon OR cannons, mr. esl.
they will use their cannonS and people will get wet. to prepare for that is COMMON SENSE.

canni

cannees

Look at that heard of cannees over there

>The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) (cannon, n. 2b; the linked page requires subscription) lists the use of “cannon” as a collective noun and as plural, but it does not state that this use is obsolete. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary also lists both “cannons” and “cannon” as the plural forms of the noun “cannon.”

And everyone knows that the Webster Dictionary is the one for Faggots.

Europe will still be around when your Neverland Colonny of the unruly children is gone and in its place are New Atzlan and Blacktopia.

>that moment when someone tells you that doing the obvious in a situation when shit hits the fan is common sense after doing something that is highly irrational and dangerous.

It's complicated to explain in English but we have 3 kinds of supporting documents for criminal records, and the one asked for my job is the most complete and contains the whole criminal record. I also need another file to be empty, which can contain things erased in your criminal record, it's called TAJ file.
Until now I came with medecine, like anti-histaninics, other stuff for asthmatics and bandages. Very useful.
Checked
Well I work in a sensitive field. Won't tell more for obvious reasons.
It's quite ridiculous indeed. Won't take risks.

You won't have a livelihood in 10 years if they succeed in implementing the UN immigration pact.

look at that flock of canni over yonder

Hello, I would like to give you some official figures

Last protest
>4 people lost a hand
>3 people lost an eye
>1723 persons were arrested
>278 had a trial

Attached: 20181212_180225.jpg (2000x1500, 637K)

They should have kept his helmet and worn it in front of the riot police

The use of firehoses against demonstrators in winter is Warsaw Pact level tyranny.

Not gonna lie, former Macron voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the EU crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the yellow vests get the Davinci codes

Attached: IMG_8908.jpg (720x538, 98K)

forgott your memeflag schlomo

why the fuck are people picking up grenades

i don't follow OED I'm American lol i go off US vernacular

They probably mistake thunderflash grenades for CS cans and try and throw them back

holy fuck.

sounds like a time.

done with your shit you german faggot.
>lmao why bring gas masks just don't get near the tear gas dude

Isnt this movement over?

Serves them right these idiots.

not my fault you are stupid
many such cases!

Attached: 4vlae178wfz01.jpg (828x896, 159K)

Looks like you have some work to do this Saturday

Attached: rookienumbers.gif (244x156, 1.02M)

Reminder that France will not be sovereign until its banks are French

Image translation: youtube.com/watch?v=1pMFQKD8tjM&t=29s

Attached: ba75be3340a8c6f549a065acca05bea9dcd5adba8a7dfd201a58cc2acfc9edba.jpg (1891x1152, 316K)

bix nood muhfugga

its not "fiat money" its property economy you commie dummy

I hope this time they be able to burn my car for good.

Attached: 1544056072773.jpg (376x254, 21K)

Attached: 1526313535895.jpg (650x977, 59K)

All politicians are fucking dead to me.
The yellowjackets can take all my energy now.
Fuck the jews. Burn everything.

i hope a Emmanuel has a dinner date with a Guillotine. and good wishes, i hope your car burns too. Another less car the consume fuel.

Americans believe personal rights exist and own somewhere between a third and a half of all small arms in the world.

Viva La France

>pajeet
>anglos built the modern world
>anglos built Quebec
>shitposting

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 27K)

yeah and it gets you nothing. Its a lolly you put in a babys mouth so that it shuts up crying.