Hmmm, really makes me think

Hmmm, really makes me think.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12-20-25-38~01.png (1069x716, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aetv.com/shows/the-clinton-affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: you are here.jpg (720x713, 84K)

This kike dies first when WW3 comes

Perjury vs legal NDA

Shapiro is scared because mueller is indicting him too

Attached: 1521678932687.jpg (1684x1499, 775K)

>Hmmm, really makes me think of killing kikes.
yes it does.

Clinton didn't pay her women.
Dine and dash.

Isn't Shapiro good at playing both sides against the middle?

when the sixth trumpet sounds he'll be nice and tidy and cozy in his home here in the US

you should watch his podcast. lots of great products to wast--i mean invest your money in.

Good.

Attached: 1544574100219.jpg (596x378, 47K)

It's downright eerie how much of a disingenuous Israel firster Ben is.

It's almost spooky.

Dual citizenship needs to be illegal.

(((Ben Shapiro)))

I agree its an absolute disgrace to real Americans who only share allegiance with their country and not some foreign desert tribe. Dam shame our current president is a zionist shill.

I can’t follow this. Am I retarded? What is this supposed to prove?

Shapiro is good at being a "safe" conservative. He's a good debater that refuses to stand for issues that really matter. He smears Trump so he can remain in the spotlight. He is, in short, a kike shill.

>president overwhelmingly wanted to be impeached over lie that was provable within one week of it being said

vs.

>suggested "russian collusion" that after 8 (EIGHT) Y E A R S of investigation since 2015 has nothing, no recommended charges, only ONE GUY IN JAIL for crimes committed outside of the investigation (cohen)

yeah, sure is similar. damn....

Yeah and impeaching Clinton worked out so great for the republicans

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19K)

So Bill nutting all over an interns dress and lying about it is eerily similar to a Russian collusion witch hunt that is doomed to fail?

(((manlet)))
Happy Hanukkah Ben

another benny manlet hate thread. when will the jew get deplatformed by the es jay dabbleus?

Trump and his all of his associates have had all their communications tapped for years. All of his emails, financial documents, and even his conversations with lawyers have been subpoened. And despite all of that, neither him nor anyone close to him has been charged with anything near colluding with Russia to steal the election.

Also, Clinton was never removed from office, so who even gives a shit about impeachment?

FPBP

Okay, now this is epic

Yeah well A&E just aired a series about it 2 weeks ago. They are just framing it as tit for tat with Drumpfy.

aetv.com/shows/the-clinton-affair

Nope, just white, right wing goys on the front lines. The future is brown, get over it. Just like every white person that died in WW2 so that we could inherit the world. Bye bye white devils.

Newfags will fall for this

>Ben shapingo

Attached: That+is+a+nice+thinking+emoji+anon+used+if+_ab92af0203754dfc7f556f1f837b49a6.png (326x326, 40K)