Holy shit turn on CNN. Drumpf now literally "seething"

Holy shit turn on CNN. Drumpf now literally "seething"

Attached: b83f48ca-6bad-46f2-8ecd-4154405d7c3a.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

These kikes lurk on Jow Forums so much they're starting to subconsciously use Jow Forums vernacular.

Attached: soy vey.jpg (620x413, 87K)

They run with this shit at least twice a week.

>ORANGE MAN MAD

Then the next time we see him, he's perfectly fine.

Lol at CNN, as if those fucktards knownliterally anything

You now remember the Wolf book about trump wandering the White House in a bath robe screaming imchoherintly and watching gorilla videos.

These fucking media kikes have nothing besides momentary outrage

Attached: AFA1BB13-E0A4-460E-91E9-BDC6F207CC5B.jpg (1280x528, 57K)

Based and boomerpilled

>Jow Forums vernacular
SJWs were originally using it unironically for a short period before Jow Forums coopted it. It was a pre cursor to "sweetie" posting if I remember correctly. CNN has stopped so low they are just regurgitating clickbait articles for stories now where as two years ago the reverse was the case.

Yikes!

they think its not part of the process

an apple is an apple you filthy goy

>we're still relevant guys! Our uh sOuRcE says TRUMP is so mad right now haha ha
>guys?

>cnn
kys

Attached: id47683633_qi5960e740.jpg (600x442, 47K)

>Trump is mad

...And?

Jesus, CNN and their "unnamed sources"; then they take this gossip and ree about it for a week.

I love the sweety postings.
>Oh bless your heart, you know we have guns right? You can almost feel the ice forming in their veins.

CNN is so weird now. I can turn it on and guess with 100% accuracy that they will be saying negative things about Trump. All they talk about is Trump, Trump, Trump. Fox News can be the opposite but when I watch Fox I watch Tucker to laugh. RT is better for world news and balanced discussions.

how about not turn on see enn enn

Attached: 15822707_10208152651880289_1514472411151949476_n.jpg (540x523, 41K)

I've been here too long, the other day a cashier rang up my grocery total as over $50, being slightly out of it I responded "This is outrageous goyium I demand a discount" The stares were the worst.

>hiring a Jew lawyer
He got what he paid for.

>CNN
>Cuomo
>Source

Wow look at these brave Guardians fighting the good fight in the war on truth.

24hr fitness almost always has a TV set to CNN at the treadmills. Since Trump entered the race I have not seen a single issue on CNN other than Trump. Trump this and Trump that. 24 hours of negative coverage about Trump.

Go in the morning? Trump. Go in the evening? Trump. Go in the middle of the night when I can't sleep? Trump.

Ebola could wipe out half of Africa. India and Pakistan could nuke each other off the Earth. Yosemite could explode. Jesus Christ could descend from the heavens with an army of angels. All on the same fucking day. And you know what CNN would be talking about?

Trump.

S E E T H I N G

>Holy shit turn on CNN.
Nice try CNN.