Melbourne terror threat CODE RED

the risk of terrorism in melbourne is FAR greater than even Jow Forums could imagine, if our police just ignored these groups we would have major bataclan tier attacks on a literal daily basis.

melbourne northern suburbs here (biggest muslim enclave south of indonesia), the police raids have been out of control heading up to new years eve.
i saw the police swat team crouching and running by my house last week while taking cover behind an armored swat truck.

they are raiding probably 10 - 20 houses each day just in my small suburb (all known muslim terrorists, or muslim gangsters with connections to terrorists).

seen the same thing for about the last 5 years in a row now, every december, before christmas and new years our police scramble to arrest all the muslim terrorists on drug or gang related charges, just to keep them in jail over christmas and limit the chances of any attack.
come january they will all be released again with all charges dropped.

in 2018 in melbourne, it is easier to get an AK47 or grenade than a gram of weed.
there is no way the police can arrest every single threat, and every year our muslim gangsters / drug dealers grow higher and higher in numbers, and have more and more access to weapons every year.
predicting now that there will be AT THE VERY LEAST a truck of peace attack in the CBD on NYE.

if you plan to visit melbourne or sydney CBD on new years eve, you are FUCKING INSANE.

Attached: 742725724572457.jpg (1100x787, 168K)

What suburb cunt? There have been raids the past few weeks on drug related gangs. And they've been lebs and Asians.

We obviously need more illiterate, third-world migrants to combat this problem

how do the northern suburbs compare to places like lakemba

Mosqueburgh park

F

Attached: RIP_Roger.png (756x554, 824K)

This cunt is blowing it out of proportion

If someone harms you, your family or friends and the police will not sort it out, take the law into your own hands. You have no one to blame but yourself for being a coward afraid of the threat of jail.

there is absolutely no need to take the law into your own hands

whenever a sudanese gang member approaches me with a machete, i yell "stop there brigand, it is illegal to carry a machete in public" and he drops the machete and preemptively lies on the ground with his hands behind his back as i notify the authorities to come and arrest him.

Attached: toadvege.png (307x294, 19K)

If Melbourne was a human

Attached: 1544218208097.gif (500x375, 1017K)

If anything happens hope if happens in left voting area's.

This is true.

Just yesterday while I was getting mugged by darkies, one of them called me a faggot, so I dropped my pants and he raped me up the arse

pretty accurate.

as of the last 5 years, broadmeadows/roxburgh park is way worse than lakemba bankstown.

it is fucking unreal here.
half my friends from school have either converted to islam and blown themselves up in syria, or become addicted to meth sold to them by muslim drug dealers.

pic related, my friend jake (F).

Attached: 1509202529_when-your-acid-trip-wears-off-and-youre-now-in-isis.jpg (735x725, 136K)

>in 2018 in melbourne, it is easier to get an AK47 or grenade than a gram of weed.
10/10

Attached: keks.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

This. Why can't more user's understand that nig nogs are reasonable and fair

Attached: big_1471905246_image.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

and its easier and cheaper than both to get a point of ice.

Mashallah, brother

Indeed post code 3075 (Lalor North Burbs) Arabic the 2nd language and population demographic

there was a grenade attack in lalor earlier this year.
only muslim gangsters attacking their rivals, but it shows the potential for real damage they actually have.

honestly I have no problem with sacrificing Melbourne- if thats the price we pay for the rest of australia, let alone the world, to serve as an example of how great multiculturalism is- as far as Im aware, the worse it gets the better for us and the worse for (((them)))

bump