One nigger and 2 14yr old coalburner sisters get arrested

Oee nigger and 2 sisters who are fucking said nigger are arrested by cops and video posted

youtu.be/KEj5bZpvENM

Attached: Untitled.png (1251x711, 1.07M)

I'm stop the police state.

Attached: makeamericagreater---------x------.jpg (1191x463, 100K)

Lol mutts

Attached: 1517409286201.png (1235x650, 298K)

how quintessentially American

Attached: 1540939480456.png (274x597, 367K)

>police find gun and drugs in car
>don't comply with cops
>get tackled due to resisting an officer (crime)
>post video claiming officer was abusive
>laws don't matter

NC cops are usually huge pussies when it comes to black crime

weird

We don’t care about white trash user.

I cant stand these type of police videos the bystanders NEVER understand how law enforcement works. Someone is always being a fucking drama queen and getting worked up over absolutely nothing.

I have to ask, and it -is- depressing, but: Are they in fact white? I can't see too much in the video but the one who gets tackled looks like some kind of light Latino.

>annoying accent
>coalburners
>acting obnoxiously
>MUH RIGHTS

How american

Because we don't have much crime. There was literally an officer who gave an armed criminal, pointing a gun at him, 3 warnings before shooting him. Since the criminal was black the family sued the police department for excessive use of force. Our cops may be pussywhipped but hell I would take your friendly neighborhood policeman over some fucker on a power trip.

Attached: can-stock-photo_csp4797365.jpg (300x470, 20K)

see stupid girl being arrested for not handing phone.
grab the same phone.

I agree but still it seems like unless there is an active gang shootout going on they won't even bother to show up

They show up like 30 minutes late to everything. One day I accidentally tripped the alarm at my job, and then 1 hour later a cop just walks right in. He asked if everything was good. I told him yeah, I accidentally tripped the alarm. He said cool and left.

sometimes i wish civics class covered the legal precedents of what the police are in fact permitted to do during arrests/stops

or at the very least, it was common knowledge that you can't argue your way out of an arrest

Those are some big ass mobile homes (trailers)

Attached: Double-wide-home-in-Michigan[1].jpg (730x464, 140K)

Grab them by the phone

Attached: 1494162569367.jpg (571x800, 44K)

Coal burning should be illegal.

>(trailers)

Here is the size of mobile homes (caravans) in the UK.
Get on our level

Attached: sales-slide11[1].jpg (2000x800, 260K)

I would like to see the racist bodycam version of the whole case like the one donut eater says 'for the context'.

roasties getting hella toasty lol

Attached: DHogo_CXoAAt7LL.jpg (675x1200, 96K)

look at those giant nigger feet

yea woahh_vicky is nigger actually. ancestry.com told her. so she cant be racist!

Attached: DIfWoxiXYAI6vIp.jpg (943x1192, 112K)

LoL, Libtards will have NO chance in the Civil War.

GG POLICE OFFICERS

jailed them for ever

Attached: CUCK-SUCKERS.jpg (600x314, 28K)

>2 white 14y/o sisters
man
the years in prison would be worth it
some guys have all the luck

Quintessentially white right fucking there. Jow Forums actually thinks you should give the time of day to these whores too. Fuck slut white women

>annoying accent
they sound latinx desu senpai

>all of that fucking cereal
is that typical for americlaps? i thought it was just a meme

Attached: 1541576726015.png (349x352, 150K)

FRIDGE MODE

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Notice proper pronunciation I Didn't do anything as opposed to I dinna do nuttin . ?

MAGA

Attached: Pardon Me.png (640x360, 232K)

Attached: Sunnydale.jpg (500x281, 47K)

Why did the cop wrestle down the first girl?

Why not?

Should have killed her and her mudshark sister tbqh senpai,

Attached: 1451504557386.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Were they thought to be in possession of drugs in the car?

If they can't determine who possessed the drugs they will arrest them all I think.

Just a guess.

For burning coal. For once, the cops were based.

I love when start to say sir, when she is handcuffed.

I actually feel sorry for the nigglette in this pic. is that wrong?

Stop fucking niggers 2019

Based coal burner police. I hope the public hanging is held soon.

>last name Urban
>burns the coal
haha oh wow

They need to get some training from Ohio cops. Canton cops are based af.

>finding them in a car with drugs and a gun.
It's racist and sexist to only assume that the drugs and gun belong to the the nigger male. It could have belonged to the two white thots.