IS atheists are redpilled, then why do they have the same voting patterns as jews?

IS atheists are redpilled, then why do they have the same voting patterns as jews?

Attached: religion_voting.jpg (733x926, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2007/02/cultural_marxism.html
michaeljournal.org/articles/roman-catholic-church/item/poland-s-sokolka-eucharistic-miracle
youtube.com/watch?v=tdtqlpxxkQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Generally American Atheism is edgy "I hate my parents" bullshit. Its bluepilled as fuck.
Agnosticism is ascension.

Atheism is a jew meme. Some stupid white people fall for it.

>Agnosticism is ascension.

Agnostics are just "le rational centrists" faggots.

atheism and communism is inter-twined for over 120 years.

>Agnosticism is ascension
Ok. But what do you believe?

>Atheism is a jew meme.
I dont believe in their God if they believe either.
>Some stupid white people fall for it.
Fell for the understanding that people believe that an unverifiable supernatural being exists, and not following that assertion without some sort of evidence?

How so?

That's the point. Atheists make the best goyim because they are easier to control. That's why ATheist countries are the most cucked.

Attached: 39e06e5b047e8f6d4638e3cadaf3ef8ca12862361f1770ac4fbfaf98a2fd61ac.png (332x461, 227K)

>That's the point. Atheists make the best goyim because they are easier to control
You think being skeptical and holding out for sufficient evidence is easier to brainwash over someone who is using faith to believe in an unverified supernatural being? I'm not following your logic here.

Atheist's aren't really skeptical. They just want to rationalize not following any high standard beyond their own impulses, which allows the Jews to control them by those same impulses. That's why the Jews have always attacked the church first.

atheists put my weight into science and republicans are bad at conveying they care about science

>Atheist's aren't really skeptical
I would argue that, especially people who use faith to believe in an unverified supernatural being.
>They just want to rationalize not following any high standard beyond their own impulses
Where did you get this information? Is there a poll that you can refer me to? This sounds like a wild assertion to me, but feel free to demonstrate why you think this.
>which allows the Jews to control them by those same impulses
If you state atheists "just want to rationalize not following any high standard beyond their own impulses" then why do you think they would do that with another group of people? You're not making sense.

Atheists believe in unverifiable metaphysical suppositions. Christians at least believe in something that think is historical.

The simple historical fact is that atheists are easier to manipulate through impulse. This is a historical fact that Jewish communists have frequently taken advantage of.

>In 1919, Georg Lukacs became Deputy Commissar for Culture in the short-lived Bolshevik Bela Kun regime in Hungary. He immediately set plans in motion to de-Christianize Hungary. Reasoning that if Christian sexual ethics could be undermined among children, then both the hated patriarchal family and the Church would be dealt a crippling blow. Lukacs launched a radical sex education program in the schools. Sex lectures were organized and literature handed out which graphically instructed youth in free love (promiscuity) and sexual intercourse while simultaneously encouraging them to deride and reject Christian moral ethics, monogamy, and parental and church authority. All of this was accompanied by a reign of cultural terror perpetrated against parents, priests, and dissenters.

>Hungary's youth, having been fed a steady diet of values-neutral (atheism) and radical sex education while simultaneously encouraged to rebel against all authority, easily turned into delinquents ranging from bullies and petty thieves to sex predators, murderers, and sociopaths.

>Gramsci's prescription and Lukacs' plans were the precursor to what Cultural Marxism in the guise of SIECUS, GSLEN, and the ACLU--acting as judicially-powered enforcers--later brought into American schools.

americanthinker.com/articles/2007/02/cultural_marxism.html

>every1 that doesn't suck heeb flesh and blood weekly is a jew. now where muh king of the heebs, i need to suck 'em off again for salvation. save me big heeby daddy!

>not sucking the heebs flesh weekly is so blue pilled. you need to respect who the chosen people are, and its muh king heeb, i'll never be worthy of the heeb. wanna suck his flesh and blood SO bad..

>i'm a faggot and i love to bait while sucking off king heeb.

>Atheists believe in unverifiable metaphysical suppositions
Like what, specifically?
>Christians at least believe in something that think is historical.
Weird how you conveniently left out the supernatural part. Which isnt historical, just unverifiable.
>Hungary's youth
So they took kids and brainwashed them. What does this have to do with atheism? They could have done the same with a religious child. This isnt evidence for anything relevant to what we are discussing.

I was raised catholic, i like tradition and agree with the basic tenants, I just dont believe it was handed down by a bearded man in the sky to a supernatural jew who rose from the dead. I believe what i see and hear and what makes logical sense. I'm not anti religion, I think it has its uses and nothing is lost by the basics being taught and held dear, but organized religion is a pit of degeneracy and corruption, my grandfather used to say "the close to the altar, the bigger the rogue" and i pretty much agree with that.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

>I just dont believe it was handed down by a bearded man in the sky to a supernatural jew who rose from the dead
This is atheism. Lack of belief in a God or gods. Agnosticism is in reference to a knowledge claim (unknowing)

>shittiest cancer ridden board goes to bat for god
pottery

To be fair, he might just be mentally ill.

I believe no one can no, hence I dont believe, its not athieism, I just like my culture also so I dont need to waste time attacking religion, theres no problem for me, maybe they're right. but I dont know.

Attached: atheists are marxists.png (641x566, 67K)

>I believe no one can no
I agree, that's why I'm also agnostic.
>hence I dont believe
Me neither, that's what atheism is.
>I just like my culture also so I dont need to waste time attacking religion
I agree, which is why that isnt atheism. You can call yourself what you want, it's just that lacking belief in a God claim is broadly defined as atheism. But words arent prescriptive, so do what you feel.

>atheist
>redpilled
pick only one

Attached: 1463950085947.gif (483x296, 3.36M)

>Like what, specifically?
Materialism, for one. The fact that you think that something beyond your materialist uunderstanding can't be historical shows how limited and reductionist your thinking is.

>i r atheist i r logical
>muh grandpappy used to say

Atheists always use the pretense of sophistication to hide their lazy thinking. You don't believe because it's easier and you've never seriously considered or even looked at the evidence. You entire argument against religion is based on anecdote.

We not only have scientific proof of miracles, but proof that a decrease in religion is harmful to public morality.

michaeljournal.org/articles/roman-catholic-church/item/poland-s-sokolka-eucharistic-miracle

>kikeworshiper
>redpilled
also pick one, then turn the cheek and take one up the ass.

The Church kept the jews in line for centuries. The fedoras do what the Jew tells them.

Brainlet detected

For something to be scientific, it has to be reliably reproducible, you fucking ponce.

Agnostics never go beyond "edgy libertarian", and always end up following in line with Jewish social programming.

And god squadders always claim horseshit, we're not going to get anywhere, you don't know shit about my life.

Good thing there have been multiple Eucharistic miracles, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdtqlpxxkQk

>atheists are cultural marxists
Atheism makes no claim on anything but the lack of belief in a God or gods.
>even if they dont realize it
That's like if I told you that you believe in something that you dont, because you dont realize it. It's just dishonest.
>jews are often atheist anyways.
No. They're a minority in the US, and they're not a majority anywhere else in the world from what I've seen.
>99.9% of leftists are atheists.
See op's picture
>and the ones that arent openly worship satan
[Citation needed]
>they want the destruction of all goodness and righteousness in the world.
False. I want to see this world prosper, personally. I think youd have a hard time finding a single percent of atheists who want this.

>no u

Why should your life matter to the strength of your argument? Why do you fags always fall back on anecdote?

There is nothing worse than people who think you are automatically an atheist for not engaging in a particular religion

>"no religion" can't possible mean no religion!

why do you post horseshit as "proof"
it might as well be anecdote but you see it as evidence, its not, you want to believe go right ahead, you're not upsetting me.

2018 and people still practice religions lol

Atheists are the gayest form of non-believers. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Attached: White Religious Voting Patterns.png (722x622, 37K)

>scientifically verified miracle
>horsehit

You're just another lazy fedora fag taking the path of least resistance.

If it weren't for the Church, your bloodline would have died on a pyramid you stupid beaner.