Claims to be red-pilled

>claims to be red-pilled
>smokes weed

Attached: d78.png (924x982, 224K)

Edibles are the way and the truth

Weed will not solve any of the white races problems, that's just the truth. The plant, although I have no issues with it, won't motivate us to go against (((their))) plan.

neck urself with ur shit meme

I think DMT is the ultimate way to the truth. Cannaboids mask it.

Attached: 527.png (317x699, 327K)

DruggieFags need to fuck off forever

Attached: F4C38DC3-70BF-4BCB-84D7-7ACCB7243E7B.png (800x600, 207K)

I wonder whatever happened to that retard Quinten

you're not a druggie? Dude, then you must be ASLEEP

weed is really only a problem when children smoke it, because to developing minds it's like heroin or crack.

Attached: 1487229039527.jpg (403x403, 53K)

That's a rather nice opinion you have there. How does it feel to be espousing government propaganda on a Bhutanese lithograph forum?

This kid calls himself "red-pilled," but he doesn't even know about the early days of the DEA and prohibition as a means of societal control.

Attached: 066da73ea4dbf4295601c550cdd7b0957acdea5a1c44b55f0567116c2c009f7f.jpg (710x982, 69K)

>TRANSLATION: fuck the government dude, smoke weed every day

yeah nah, the government was ran by white people at the time and rightfully banned it

>Being this afraid of a plant.

It's a miracle that we even made it this far by your logic you fucking moron. I bet you don't want guns regulated, but you'll push this? Why is more control a good thing to you, you fucking bootlicker fuck?

Just because some in society can't handle their shit doesn't make it my fucking problem. Get the fuck off my board, statist.

i wear cashmere v necks and suits yet i'm high all the time. Americans have no clue.

>quentinposting
are we in a new era?

Attached: 1466715406439.png (514x536, 276K)

Weed literally guided me to the final esoteric red pill

Teaching me not to trust those who bear the hexagram of gematria

Literally kill yourself twice if you don’t like weed personally faggot nigger

>Still thinking that Jow Forums is libertarian.

Weed is fine, its just its fan base are bunch of cringey fucking losers though.

I'd be willing to try it if I had the opportunity.

Attached: seagull2.jpg (500x375, 51K)

Oh right, that's right. It's been follow-the-leader here since 2012, at least. What do you even come here for if not debate? You're no better than those reddit fags with your regurgitated one-liners. So what if it's mainly Nazis and Fascists here, can you not debate?

>inb4 implying you can debate on Jow Forums

I hate weeb but quentinposting is a no no

SOMEONE DUMP THE QUENTINS

Havn't seen these in like 5 years

was gonna come to post this
fpbp
fucking DABBED ON YOU BOOMER OP

Attached: 1544148586786.gif (374x400, 100K)

>claims to be redpilled
>prefers jew alcohol/tobacco over a harmless plant
kys

this is the worst boomer meme I've ever seen. did I just wake up in the 1990s?

You're the one who started making it about respect when you said that somebody is afraid, user. You've warped your mind with substance abuse.

Coincidence?

I get high once or twice a year, I see nothing wrong with it.

I also do cocaine and buy street scripts once or twoce a year...

>being this much of a newfag who doesn't know who Quentin is

Fuck off brony

Attached: 20180910_221600.jpg (372x337, 39K)

Smoking weed makes me more affectionate and loving towards people. More then pharma has

>be me
>avoid stoner culture
>no pot leafs, no bongs, no tie-dye
>shower
>work in computers
>no drinking
>smoke weed every day for 18 years
>all day
>working 20 years
>married to qt russian
>making >300k+ year 2013-14-15
>making >500k+ year 2016-17-18
>own home, own business
i agree with you in principle, but imo it's not the weed that's the problem, it's the awful optional culture and personal choices people make.

But you're still going to Hell for ever if you don't have God in your life, faggot.

>Believe in this kike on a stick or else!
LMFAO.

Quentin has always been a fag tho

assuming your not full of shit this is kinda like me, but you do make more then i do. and im engaged to a polish girl, but hey close enough.

I didn't say anything about my religion.

God put all the plants on Earth for people to use, you fucking idiot. Just don't go overboard or frantically shove them all down your throat like some kind of retard. God doesn't want you hiding in your basement with a gasmask bong eating edibles every day, but if you think he'll judge you for smoking a joint after working a full day then you're probably just paranoid.

I thought it was cute.

awesome, congrats. I will make less this year and next year than 2017... stock grants running out.

although
>no bongs
i like water pipes, cools down the smoke making it not as hard on your lungs

OP is faggot.
The ships of the US Navy used Hemp rope at one point. Weed was the poor mans tobacco for hundreds of years, and hobbits approve it.

these days I can't rationalize anything but the extract cartridges, pax, etc.. doesn't smell, can use it anywhere, and it's cheap enough.

imblying josef gordon levitt and leonardo dicaprio don't smoke 2 joints in the morning and smoke two joints at night
there are many ways stoners live in denial about their situations, but this grid of shit shows 0 of them

butthurt junkies doxxed him

>muh plants
>muh nature

how about you go smoke some hemlock, dirty hippe

>God put all the plants on Earth for people to use, you fucking idiot.

great so ler's all go shooting morphine then, it comes from a plant

you're the same type of faggot that supported prohibition.
>morality doesn't exist, it is only what the kike government tells you

it is heavily refined, but your logic is spastic anyway. Could just say if meat is natural to eat, then let's all go drink snake venom eh, it comes from an animal. Herp Derp

>implying smoking opium is any better

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: q1.png (680x680, 363K)

True but the magic of quentin is his garbage memes he made.

Its like taking a time machine seeing these garbage memes. Thanks brah.

by that logic holocaust denial and j walking is also as bad as serial killing. This is the supreme mind of the nonsmoker? Lol

Those are quentin memes. He got NTR'd by some guy who smoked weed and it broke his mind. He also got busted planning a school shooting on Jow Forums and is now banned from the internet.

thanks grandma, very cool!

cant argue with that, I want to make the switch but its not legal here so i have to get whatever the market gives ya know

Serious question, do stoners really not notice how retarded they act while high and up to several days afterwards?

Based. Jow Forums needs more of this

Yes

Attached: Then, there is the drunkard.jpg (850x400, 70K)

But user, no-one IRL even knows if I smoke weed, or do other illegal stuff. Even (you) are only assuming, like a fuckwit. I look and act nothing like that dreadlocked guy in the OP.

>makes this same slide thread all day
>jewish

This looks like something my mom would put together to get me to stop smoking back when I was young

Those three faggots are massive OP’s

The one day I leave my bud at home and now I want some.

Weed smokers always need it because of some condition, even though they were perfectly fine before he started smoking it.

You do know that opiates have legitimate uses as well, right? You fucking troglodyte. Morphine was an incredible development for trauma medicine. And coca extracts are used in dentistry all the fucking time. Use your brain you wafflefag. Everything has a use. Used incorrectly or too often almost anything can fuck your life up. Water drowns you, food will make you obese, oxygen can kill you, and sunlight can give you cancer. Use your fucking head you absolute FUCKING retard.

your mum sounds based

all these coping arguments do not change the fact that weed is a degenerate drugs that make you a complacent zombie who wants to suck cocks

your meme is shit. SHIT!!!

always love how incensed the dudeweeds get when you point out they're a slave to a plant
it almost rivals how frothing mad kikes get at circumcision opponents

How can an illiterate burger like you come even close to earning what he does? Is this the American dream?

Grow it too.

Attached: weed garden.jpg (3593x2695, 3.38M)

>derp
It wasn't the "gateway drug", because of the drug. It was the gateway drug of finance and subculture.

>I got about two second attrition rate available
>for those that made this future

Attached: mmmeh.gif (320x240, 2.56M)

t. buttmad druggie

straight edge is the only way

Attached: q4.png (995x902, 145K)

you are Right. Lyra a cute

Are these bag things smell proof?

The grow tent? People sometimes attach a fan to a carbon filter on a outtake fan to eliminate the smell, but the tent on it's own won't do much.

What's it like to be married to a literal incarnation of a psyop

ALL degenerates will be hanged from lampposts

Attached: q5.png (1000x739, 120K)

whats your problem with morrowind?

Attached: images (1).jpg (232x218, 10K)

Kill self for this

nothing wrong with weed. very neuroprotective

don't get caught up in other drugs though. are you in a legal state kid? just go skateboard close to a dispensary and ask people going in if they'll take your money to get you some