TUCKER NO!!!!!

TUCKER NO!!!!!

Attached: Capture.png (1626x899, 2.41M)

Its brilliant I don't know what your complaining about

Trump said it, also.

Trump should have the Israelis build the US-Mexico wall and accuse anyone criticizing it of being anti-Semitic.

H-how many days in a row is he going to mention the wall goys?

Attached: ADD978D6-49C0-464D-9DB1-A18342C12D28.jpg (782x782, 83K)

Cucker is attempting to put Israel into a good light by saying
>if they can have a wall why cant we?
But Israel can't a have a wall because it's an illegally occupying force and America does not need Israel's permission to build a wall. Fuck Israel. Fuck Zionists. Fuck Cucker Carlson.

Attached: Cucker Carlson redpill.jpg (1844x99, 37K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 4KNkRv.jpg (675x900, 160K)

>hiring Jews for physical labor
Top kek

Amazing narrative, Trump is pushing it as well. Leftists look like morons

How long does tucker have before the kikes shut him down?

Attached: 1517758828881.jpg (353x438, 101K)

The kikes can't shut anyone down anymore. They're attacking too many people at the same time and they look crazy.

How come Nancy and Chuck want to protect Israel's borders but not ours?

Attached: 1532136591455.png (875x1012, 677K)

Attached: file.png (1254x1252, 504K)

It's as start, but bibi said the same thing.

Attached: wall.png (1024x558, 242K)

SHUT IT DOWN
EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN

this. Cucker is just vomiting up Bibi's talking-points because he's Zionist garbage.

As many as it takes. :)

Attached: 1531114945660.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

I love how Trump exposes Jews in such a way that they can never cry about anti semitism.

Attached: 1535497661610.png (628x974, 439K)

Attached: NPC Tucker.jpg (876x492, 87K)

thots and prayers

Attached: 16711874_1778195135833988_5125567625142054487_n.jpg (713x713, 36K)

Attached: 1541054884000.jpg (1196x676, 613K)

now you're thinking. this is actually genius and would btfo schumer

>israel is your country
Israel is an illegally occupying force. piss off zionists.

bye Jow Forums. It’s been a blast.

How fucking new are you

older than you, garunfuckingteed

Based. Is Bibi /ourguy/ now?

It's not the wall that makes the wall work; it's Israel's willingness to use lethal force against those trying to cross the border. The US doesn't have it, so it'll be useless.

fuck off anglin

Attached: anglin israel tv.png (1476x833, 440K)

Open borders for Israel, this cannot go on!

The man is truly a master Aryan

Attached: 15310198730641949915040.png (872x1024, 1.09M)

Look whos talking about illegal walls, a dumb mutt

Attached: Aztlan's_goal_map.png (1907x1623, 171K)

Who do you think built the walls around Israel?

Attached: erhaerhaer.jpg (1260x968, 336K)

Might makes right Jose

israel is an illegal occupying power. white nationalism is not dependent upon jewish nationalism. cucker carlson is a dumb zionist trying to legitimize the jewish state.

That’s how they can get the funding too. Come here, build our wall for us and only use Jews as labor and we’ll give you some ammo to keep pissing off the muslims

Attached: Stalin Diebold Ad.jpg (400x646, 41K)

She looks like a vampire being forced to hold a cross.

Attached: 1495749742506.jpg (540x720, 73K)

How can he remain on the air and be so antisemitic.

Tucker had pictures of niggers building Israel's wall. Israel brings in Africans as cheap labor

The kikes always double down in this situation. I hope they do so we can finally rid our world of this disgusting parasite.

Attached: 1531191588611.jpg (720x817, 53K)

Guys this is really smart because it brings Israel into peoples attention when nobody actually cares about Israel or TV News.

Attached: 1543922721260.jpg (650x650, 73K)

Bet you wish you had a wall to stop all those Honduras niggers camping in Tijuana.

There need to be a campaign to have Tucker fired for being racist about Israels wall.

Nice get, but you totally missed the point. Trump just told a roomful of Jews living in America to their faces that they aren't American.

Too bad that the US it is one too

Attached: A0000000.jpg (480x402, 67K)

>bye Jow Forums. It’s been a blast.
Bye. You'll be back.

Hell yeah , I wouldn't mind paying jews double so they feel special while building it and to lower chances of any sabotage, it's a price worth paying since it's a one time thing and for sure it'll be like you say , anyone talks shit and they get the stink eye .

Attached: aerhaera.png (826x881, 857K)

Suck my Stars and Stripes beaner we kicked your ass for Texas and the Mormons didn’t give a fuck and settled in Utah claiming it there’s, then we bought out the rest after glassing your sorry asses. It’s ours now.

No, he's just in a bad position where he can't criticize our wall without getting people thinking about his wall. So he goes the other direction and talks up both walls.

Tucker has to be an undercover ‘our guy’

I knew it back when he got a zog minion from congress on live TV to admit the Syria strikes were for Israel, that Tucker was one day gonna push the envelope on this.

God bless Tucker.

Attached: 1538805199786.jpg (750x784, 218K)

Tucker called out Chuck's Jewish hypocrisy on fucking TV... Is this real life?

irrelevant. palestine isnt for jews.

you can have california

Don't you figure a couple of deep in guys would have fought for freedom instead of opting in?

>white nationalism
No such thing you dirty mutt, a jewish invention to help whites ilegally grabbing land in africa, this land is ours.

>illegal occupying power
There's a lot you can criticize Israel for, but I never really saw that one. The British Empire took that land by right of conquest, just like the Ottomans they took it from did when they got it, and so on as far back as we have history of the region. That land belonged to the britbongs to do whatever they chose, and for some damnfool reason they chose to give it to the zionists.

Tucker is definitely our guy, and not so undercover anymore.

He senses the overton window is shifting so much you can begin to talk about Israel's influence on congress.

How about you to fuck off back to europe? Aztlan belongs to Mexico

here first

>for some damn fool reason
they were part of the zionist plot.

Attached: america is white.png (829x905, 530K)

Fuck Palestine. America isn't for Jews.

Attached: Lunatic Jew On Laura Ingraham.webm (984x502, 2.56M)

>Fuck Palestine. America isn't for Jews.
All you Israelis are going to die.

Attached: 1516751850181.png (1500x500, 112K)

I appreciate what Tucker is doing, but this is honestly the last gasp for the Republican party. If they ever admit Israel and Zionism are wrong, literally no one would vote for them. The far left has been fighting Zionism for decades, boomers won't vote anti-Israel, and nat-soc won't support a capitalist party (especially after Trump)

Jews have no rightful homeland. They belong in prisons.

Shut. It. Down.

Nana would never say that.

56%

Attached: make-america-mexico-again.jpg (600x450, 47K)

No one gives a shit about (((Republican))) party. Let them die.

not an argument. Europeans were the first to colonize America in the stone-ages. Stay defeated, Paco.

>>God bless Tucker.

Attached: 1490056780253.jpg (824x683, 134K)

>a wall worked for israel, why not us
Most are thinking this exposes the double standard to normalfags, unfortunately it just gives the left and their handlers, and the neocons a chance to gaslight about what palestine is and talk about arabs in a way that makes israel look like they are the victims (as usual) and show how everything they do and have done are all for promoting "democracy" and liberating all middle eastern countries by destabilizing them with violence etc etc

Newfag welcome, lurk before posting

this

You would be better off if we had taken all the land. God knows you aren't doing anything useful with it.

Palestinians

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANS N SHEIIITTT. ALL THEM DREAMCATCHERS AND TEEPEE'S, WE INVENTED ALL DAT, PAL!

Maybe your faggy ancestors should have fought harder, Paco. Vae victus.

Attached: UnitedStatesExpansion.png (1280x866, 548K)

When the muslims invade israel do you think your proxies will stop bullets? Kek you're both gonna die.,

FUCKING BASED KIKE ON REDEMPTION ARC

Injuns migrated to America from Serbia. Europeans were here 10,000 years before them.

Attached: american injuns.png (970x972, 512K)

holy shit a mexican calling someone a mutt

Attached: sides.png (200x200, 23K)

Mudslimes have rocks and bottles. Israel has nukes.

fair. Once they're gone that's it though. It means people who share Jow Forumss values have to either nut up and take to the streets or let go of their conservative fantasy for good.

Space Force > Nukes

You're so fucked that you won't believe it when you start hearing bombs drop.

It just means conservatives will rebrand themselves into a party that is not for zionists, but for America. That's all.

so just for the record you are NOT for defending border walls then?
okay kike.
if you can't separate the jewish cabal and the conservative israeli leadership you should'nt even post here and fuck off back to plebbit you fucking queer

fox news needs to quit being like CNN. These 4 people arguing screens are the absolute epitome of low brow reporting. Nothing new or interesting, no new dynamic view of a subject, never a new scientific discover (albeit news will butcher it anyway) just old fucks arguing over some shit that is going on

>muh space force
dont be retarded

You know what's retarded? The israeli military spending hundreds of millions of dollars on public relations and shilling. It won't stop you from dying.

Attached: 1540514904327.jpg (1683x1911, 1.72M)

And USA is going to pay for it lol.

It's going to take way more autism than I'm capable of, but I was looking up archived newspaper articles a while back concerning the weather/climate of the 1930s. At one point I came across a Canadian Jewish newspaper, that I believe was almost certainly from Ontario. It was a Jewish Newspaper calling Hitler a Zionist, as he wanted the Jews out of Germany, but would like them to have their own state(since no other country wanted them) They were almost praising him for this. Basically he just wanted them out even if it meant a jewish state was created, but no one would take them, so he killed them instead. If the story is to believed. If someone has extreme autism please search through canadian jewish newspaper records and find this article. Hell there might even be more than one.

Attached: 1464300201292.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>boomers won't vote anti-Israel,
They will if it's revealed Israel did 9/11.

Pic related. When we actually get to the point we can legitimately attack Israel, all of her puppet-States from Russia to China will engage in the next world war. Most anons will die..maybe all of us. But so will every Jew, religious or not, on this Earth. That's worth the sacrifice and it's coming.

Attached: Trump Zionism 68.png (776x692, 545K)

Exactly. Turn this into meme format and push it on twitter. The hypocrisy is disgusting.

with their current economic and social values, that means being basically an open fascist/oligarch party. I don't think many people would support that. Even if like 60% of white people supported it, I don't think they'd win control at a federal level

i was trolling, but I wouldn't consider injuns or any of the mexican type race european.

100%. Shill this among normie liberals. Let them see the hypocricy.

>WE CAME HERE!!
>posts bs conspiracies
Back to europe i said dirty mutt before spanish becomes first spoken language in your drug-loving shithole

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)