>this is considered black in america

Attached: tyler1.jpg (780x439, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_California#Sterilization_law
youtube.com/watch?v=yESC9VWLKiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Search Plessy v. Ferguson
That Supreme Court case decided that if you have at least one black great-grandparent you're black and not white.

having a black grandparent clearly means you are not white. there's not a single negroid in my lineage, can you imagine what that feels like my american friend?

>only black and white
Why didn't you bother making racial classifications like we did? Not that we're a success story, but the portuguese fucked niggers and natives from the start, and I think a more honest system would come in handy for you. It's better than labeling mutts white.
You don't even need to have specific terms such as quadroon, just call a dude like this mixed instead of black or white.

>Americans are whit-

Quadroon at most.

Fuck off Jew. I stated that Plessy v. Ferguson was good, and it is great-grandparent not grandparent yurofag. Btw, for lols, search G.K. Butterfield, he was the black congressional caucus chairman from 2015 to 2017.

>this is considered white in america
ftfy

>labeling mutts white
We don't do that. That meme is a lie, mutts are labeled black.

he is half black

Attached: tyler1 body.jpg (480x480, 38K)

He seems white because he is unironically only probably 35% black, the average African-American is 29% white and 4% Native American.

you need to start sterilizing people.

Oh wow. I would totally let him choke me with these smelly armpits.

ok

Attached: tyler1 brain.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

We did for a time, in fact, we did it before the Nazis did it. It continued, unbelievably, until the end of Jim Crow in the 1960s. California, ironically, spearheaded it by sterilizing the mentally insane, people with IQs lower than 75, criminals, and blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_California#Sterilization_law

if nodding man got lasik and ripped

This need to come back, I want this in my country too. It's pain free and effective.

OK, he's ugly, but those pecs though

hes an autistic manlet twitch streamer

Attached: tyler1 gif.gif (320x180, 1.44M)

youtube.com/watch?v=yESC9VWLKiE

Attached: tyler1.png (765x630, 670K)

American eugenics was much more than sterilization. The idea of gas chambers actually was born here as an idea to mass euthanize alcoholics. Illinois also released tuberculous into their populations to kill off those with weak immune systems. Most of this was spearheaded by the Republican Party, which even went so far as to even name the Jew in the late 30s early 40s. The Great Depression stopped all this though. German/European eugenics were more ideologically driven.

Our secrets out
America is so white that even our blacks are white

LA CREATURA

>tfw America can't win

We're either mutts or allow minorities to go unassimilated. We're either full of criminal blacks and hispanics or we're a police state of backwards racists. I could go on. We can't win in the eyes of the rest of the world, America bad!

It would be considered mixed, we call it mulatto