How does Jow Forums feel of Mestizos

Beaner-bro here. I (obviously) live in America as a 3rd generation immigrant and I just want to know what you lot feel of me.

Attached: Mexican_American_Flag.png (794x421, 53K)

>a 3rd generation immigrant
Do you speak Spanglish around white people to try to piss us off? Well it works.

You know Spanish is a white language right?

Do you identify as Mexican-American?
Have you ever worn or waived a Mexican flag?
Have you ever supported the Mexican national team in any sport?
Have you ever thought the southwest United States may rightfully belong to Mexico?
Have you ever supported any type of amnesty for illegal aliens?
Do you know any illegal aliens but have not reported them to ICE?
Do you consider yourself a dual citizen or do you have "love" for Mexico?
Do you support chain migration and birthright citizenship?

If you answered YES to any of the above questions...you're a traitor and should go back to Mexico. 3rd generation? You're basically a visitor..

Confirmed member of the Sons of the Revolution here..

Attached: BillTheButcher.jpg (640x480, 53K)

"Mestizo" isn't enough information.
>Do you consider yourself American?
>Do you believe in the constitution?
>Do you try your best to speak proper English?
>Do you wear a suit to work, or normal workwear if blue collar?
If you answered yes to these 4 questions, then you can marry my daughter.
If not, you have to go back.

Chicano here but rather be called american, hate my fellow mexican people but love my culture. Still though, they hate me because I voted for trump.

Jow Forums was started by a mexican user
that guy died and moot is cia-nigger who claimed to be pretending to be a mexican user.

mollie titbits father pls go and stay go

Attached: 1537400812961.jpg (1200x672, 124K)

I'm not Hispanic but I've been speaking Spanish fluently for about 7 years now and nothing beats the feeling of speaking Spanish to shitskin chicanos that only speak English. You can see them physically recoil and any pride they once had is immediately consumed by a wave of embarrassment.

I like you man. Your culture is awesome. As long as you think your a
American and committed to America, you're the same as anyone else in my book.

>Beaner-bro
Doesn't exist.
kys

Make mexico better, come here for school, and create jobs in mexico
And because you leave, you dont have to pay student loans!

Of course I believe in the US Constitution that's the rules of my nation. I'd say I speak English as good I can and (stereotypically) I work public od jobs, but I don't live off of welfare

there's too many of you. you all freaking breed like rats.

lol yes that happens a lot

>3rd generation immigrant
this doesn't exist
either legal immigrant, illegal immigrant, or US citizen

lol

I feel like you are probably brown and ugly but I would probably want to fuck your sister.
Then if I saw her in twenty years I would be glad that I wore a condom.

post a pic of you so we can see how ugly you are, by the way please dont get back to mexico we dont want you nor need you

honestly im what you call this but i leanred when i was little that if you can speak like a normal person and you have money you dont give a fuck abought being mexican, im just a dude who people wish they knew cause i make fucking money

I hate you and want you and your family to die.

I do wave my Mexican flag the same way a Frenchman would wave there French flag in America: under my American Flag. I'm not a dual citizen but do visit Mexico twice a year. I think illegals are terrible by the way. Anyone who comes here needs to come the right way.

I'd call immigration if I knew who you were

In that case I'm just a citizen. A proud citizen at that

Nice

Attached: 3F3F6595-A7DD-449F-B01E-400AF2B62DC6.jpg (650x867, 317K)

no, i see this shit all the time, does your family send money to mexico. then your still half in

You'd call Immigration? Come on man. You're really not making a good arguement for whatever you represent. Stop the edgy larping and get a job

Spanish and mexican are 2 entirely different things.

Yikes

Why would we send money to Mexico? We're Americans.

Mexicans speak Spanish though

I think you’re based ;)

Attached: 7C996CB1-A2E1-4154-9F87-3DBB41992016.png (1200x1817, 496K)

If you call the sand people tier jibberish that is mexican "spanish" then ok.

parents, grandparents, the largest economy in mexico is this very thing, citizens who send money to their famliy, this is bad for the usa economy. im mexican i know this, but i buy silver so fuck everyone

I hate you and you will burn in Hell

I don't think you even speak Spanish, do you?

nignog

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Is their reaction not completely predictable or are you bored and wasting your time?

damn dundee, we're you trying to bring the bantz?

>but i buy silver so fuck everyone
barbarous relic pilled

I love you bro. No homo

If you're dont care as long as your not a leech who supports open borders s

someone does not understand the devaluation of money.7 dollars an appartment easily

i mean 7 dollars in the 70s used to get you an appartment

its criminal man
an older lady, who still has to work, was telling me about how her car payment is more than her rent ever was growing up

I hate spics and I really fucking hate that Jow Forums has become a spic infested board.

Attached: James_Oliver_Huberty.jpg (218x306, 18K)

The more prosperous and richer areas in any place in Mexico the less mestizo they are. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Mexican Spanish is Spanish without a lisp. Chilangos speak that nasty rabid dog spanish.

Attached: 27318B6B-7AE6-4286-8479-D73DD02E34C6.jpg (960x908, 163K)

I actually tend to like Hispanics, much more than blacks, but I hate how you guys let your 3rd cousins come over illegally and steal from us. If you were really “bro-tier” you’d be calling ICE on those motherfuckers too. Also, how hard is it for “based” non-Whites to stick up for us? It’s not like you’d get fired like we would, hell, White people would shower you in adoration and you could get a sweet gig at Fox News, but I almost never see this, especially from Hispanics. Fuck, even some of the smarter niggers figured this one out. I’m inclined to like you guys better than niggers and pajeets, but would it kill you to throw us a bone and say “It’s ok to be White, there’s nothing wrong with White people, people should stop picking on them so much.”

Well I don't get into a lot of debating but whites are the creators of modern society. Hell I wouldn't even exist without you all so I like you all. And a lot of my family do too.

>Never payed taxes in Mexico
>Never studied in Mexico
>Probably can't even name all the states and even the last few presidents of Mexico
>Never worked in Mexico
>Never grew up in Mexico
>Never dealt with real life shit in Mexico
Yet you still wave around the Mexican Flag? This should be an insult to actually Mexicans in the Mexico. You are literally just another American at this point.

If you A:Agree everything below America is a shithole B: Fly the American flag C: Don’t vote dem. You are ok. Just stay in the southwest states.

>Based and beanpilled
If you're a hyphenated American you need to go back, Pedro. Also, Hispanics aren't white.

stop larping mongolian. you're confused
spiritually because you're away from
home.

Attached: my real home.jpg (1835x633, 552K)

hate them
hate you

I think you're replacing the white population here ad need to be shipped back. Legal or not.

Attached: 1499549973411.png (640x1095, 145K)

wtf is wrong with you people in the USA? You are literally be invaded by Mexico

I hate spic more than niggers.

Most don't even realize it honestly. When they do think of possible replacement though, niggers are the first thing to come to mind.

Attached: 1499549876059.jpg (679x589, 113K)

Attached: 1499549984586.jpg (310x583, 129K)

Attached: 1509940570759.gif (427x480, 676K)

we don't like you, become a fucking gringo and never come here

bien hecho mi querido bolillo
catholic memeflag
mexican is an older form of spanish, modern iberico ham spanish is the american compared to british