Butthurt SJW critics not liking The Mule

I can’t wait to see it

Attached: A6C6E0D1-80D7-4EA1-BBC2-FAA3FEDFB968.jpg (556x405, 59K)

Never heard of it.

what she butthurt about? he probably dies in the end

He probably called some beaner a spic

clint eastwood, the same guy who directed gran turino, the ultimate jerk off movie for progressives who like seeing white men die on behalf of shitskins

this bitch seriously thinks he would make anything racist
god what a fucking idiot

Attached: 1543277903000.png (638x567, 434K)

>gran torino is SJW shit
>based clint spends half the movie calling people gooks and cucks his asshole grandkids by leaving his car and doggo to the kid he taught to be a man.

its the quintessential progressive transformation movie, thinking its based because he was racist at the beginning just means you didnt grasp the end of the movie whatsoever

he goes from being a racist ol' dinosaur to literally dying so some chink can drive around in his car, all thanks to the power of friendship

how convenient that his family are dismissive assholes in the movie, just to provide more justification for clint's newfound love of squinteyed manlets.

like i said, its a huge jerkoff

Attached: 1542116796031.gif (128x128, 13K)

This must be amazing to get imbecilesike her upset.

Honestly it doesn’t even look good.

I'm looking forward to it. Clint Eastwood makes good movies.

This is a pretty shit assessment of a based movie.

Brainlets like you are the reason Hollywood propaganda works

>based
>literally a movie about a guy who realizes racism isnt cool, so he goes and an heroes to make up for it
>gives all of his shit to chinks
*clap clap clap*

Attached: 1541754733830.png (334x346, 127K)

Gran Torino is based. Sure, he befriends some chinks. But along the way he shows how worthless niggers are and nigged out ghetto chinks and he shits on everyone that deserves it. He keeps to his Christian values, and spreads western values to some of the gooks. Sure, we all hate chinks here. But isn't it a nice fantasy to see some of them lose their ant instincts for human ones? It is not unprecedented afterall, it is possible to find nice gooks. The movie is based, it shows that western values can reverse barbarism, and it shows the value of having thick skin. He even disowns his thot grandaughter because she is a roastie. I hope The Mule is just as based.

no one takes women seriously

i love Clint but the guy is 90 years old. time to retire

Real men own mustang gt’s

This!

he never realizes racism isn't cool and befriends two of the good ones.

the idea of "good ones" is racist in and of itself.

>not enough melanin or Fortnite references, shit movie

>Clint Eastwood makes good movies.
last good movie was one of the dirty harry movies. you telling me you liked that fucking shitty sappy boxing movie? that was some of the stupidest shit i've ever seen.

>committing suicide, then passing the torch to chinks

It's a good metaphor for Western civilization when you think about it.

>Calls the gooks that shoot him shrimp dicks and gooks.

>All his kids and gran kids are typical spoiled faggots

>He teaches a kid how to be a man

This movie is good. You're just a blind frog posting retard.

It's based in the sense that Hollywood put out something civnat. Clint's kids are baby boomers, who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and his grandkids suck too.

He also threatens niggers with a gun, and tells the chink girl to stick with her own kind, and sets up the boy with another chink girl.

This is the best you can expect from Hollywood.

>Sure, we all hate chinks here.
No, we don't. We like the ones who assimilate and aren't all anti-white racist, and who also retain the good parts of their culture.

>based in the sense
>This is the best you can expect from Hollywood.
Fucking cuck, desperate to justify his addiction to consuming jew media like a fucking normie.

Not All jews.

How retarded are you? He, even after he dies, manages to call his asian friend a "gook" in his will, and basically shows that niggers are violent and want to rape and kill. He calls them fish-heads, shrimp dicks, gooks, u fucking name it. Calls the niggers "spooks" to their faces and gets them to apologize to the white man. It shows thay the forgotten generation was the last based generation

Don't waste your time trying to argue with boomers. They are hopeless.

I wish, maybe 3-4 movies a year are worth watching. Brown people are largely keeping that shit afloat, along with normies with their damn kids.

already said it best.
already laid it out for you.
Just how hopelessly dumb are you? Even if you were to dumb to see this happening while watching the movie OR reflecting on what you saw later, it's all spelled out for you very simply in this thread. Can you read? Is a small number of short, uncomplicated text posts too much for your pea brain to process? How absolutely FUCKING STUPID can you possibly be?

Harry Brown > Gran Turino

In Gran Torino he kept calling gooks zipperheads.

>racist
Bitch Gran Torino aint even 5 years old

Oh I got one, a mexican a KIKE and a NIGGER walk into a bar, the bartender looks up and says "get the fuck outta here"

They will never forgive Clint after the Chris Kyle movie.
They went into fucking overdrive when it made so much money.

Hahaha wtf Gran Torino is possibly one of the most based movies ever to come out of hollywood. Theres only a certain amount of redpills you can fit into a movie before the execs get nervous and shut it down you retarded faggots. You dumbfucks think Clint is gonna go full heil Hitler? Hes been in the biz since the 1950's and smarter than that and wants to keep making redpilled movies like The Mule. Anyone here that hates this Gran Torino is either a nigger, gook, kike, or cuck, guaran-fucking-teed. Go kys

Attached: gran-torino.gif (500x183, 500K)

these white womenz would be redpilled on mexico if they went to a non-tourist area and got kidnapped

checked and correct
Then again they'd probably make some excuse for their disprivileged captors.

Unforgiven and Letters From Iwo Jima were great

Imagine being such an NPC you let your ideological opponents make your decisions for you.

clint