You like to laugh at Canada and Sweden for their feminist shit, right?

You like to laugh at Canada and Sweden for their feminist shit, right?

Well, let me tell you that there's no cucker nation than Argentina. We're about to unironically turn into a feminist dictatorial dystopia where just looking at a woman will be classified as gender violence and where any woman can accuse you of rape saying that it happened a decade ago. Hell, there are women already sperging about when some elementary school classmate gave them a love letter or a candy as a rape instance

We're the cuckest country in the world and nobody can surpass us. #1 Ladies and Gentlemen, #1

Attached: cb3940e428b5365ff061376a18c948617bc0acc52e95debf2bf394a2d7de47d6.jpg (646x469, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3lglVZALg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if this is from argentina how come they're all white

I'd rape the shit out of that crying chick

beat me to it

i'd beat her too

Attached: c8d4d190f4ef3a5209d08cdd484d816d7791d835a833e378a2faa681beaf4248.jpg (743x863, 71K)

how is Switzerland?

Why don't you just beat them? Beatings solve many problems.

meh, don't ask

Attached: 2363f4c2-b229-4768-8256-e46dbc91f7b8.jpg (560x373, 51K)

Thank God you have Agustin Laje and othe people debunking all the crazy shit radical feminists say. Don't be a defeatist, you WON the abortionists so stay hopeful

One step at a time...

She's a caricature of our last scandal. The argentine #metoo

youtube.com/watch?v=y3lglVZALg4

Why do Spanish-speaking countries go so hard with feminism?

She was 16, you fawking pedo

Laje is an e-celeb money hungry kike. But yeah at least he does something oppossing the roasties

It's #ESPERT2019 or #OLMEDO2019 or the airport. The future here's just a dark fog with nothing on sight

Not sure. I remember a Mexanon once detailing all the insane feminist shit in Mexico City, it sounded unreal.

Legal where I live

Votes

What I mean is, Sweden, Canada, the UK/US etc. are cucked, but it doesn't seem as militant as what you see out of Latin American countries or especially Spain.

Better embrace Islam; the only culture in the world that successfully repels Jewish mind-viruses like feminism.

You are starting to talk like the retards on this board about Lauren S, Jordan Peterson and other "e -celebs"
Hey, he earns money doing something useful, get over it! if it wasn't for him that abortion law would surely have passed.
I wish we had someone like him here, all we have is JAK (Jose Antonio Kast) who is a power hungry politician.

Laje can single handly btfo 5 leftist in a tv panel, he is prepared to do what he does.

The women are more hot-blooded, the countries you named still have a deep basis in Protestant restraint. If they can get as bad as they are imagine a Latin woman at the next level

Cuckery likely just intrinsically has regional variations.

Area A could have refugees welcome, Area B could be feminist, Area C could be anti-racist.

No idea other countries but here we're a nation driven by nothing else but hate and evil and also divided in absolutely everything so it's the logical manifestation

There is no really macho culture of any kind in nordic and anglo cultures, so the feminist backlash once they got power wasn't really as bad as it could have been.
I'm not very familiar with Latin American politics, but one factor could also be that in the countries you mentioned feminism is kinda mainstream and overlaps parties and political ideologies. Over here for example female equality and feminist themes are so common that the Feminist Party that was registered last year has practically zero support because nobody needs it. Your typical feminist can find someone to vote in literally any party.

Yeah, in most of the world too, but the media's narrative is that she was an innocent sweet ray of sunshine with not a single spec of dirt in her mind or something.
They treat this accusation from 10 years ago, as if it was irrefutably true despite just being word against word. Honestly it's frightening what a women can do to the lives of men that were in her vicinity at some point.

Spanish has gendered nouns, and roasties are seething because males got the best ones.

I unironically would

I only hope he doesn' flips. There's already antifeminists who changed side all of a sudden (ie: $$$)

Things are getting INSANE in this side of the cordillera

The fact that Latin America is infected with the cancer of feminism proves that the ruling class and part of the upper to middle class is at least partially white

You never see suicidal feminism in non-white countries.

these cash grabbers do nothing for their audience

it's pretty fucking funny really, if muuuuhaaamed peace and blessings pee upon him; wasnt so obsessed with cousin fucking; causing his followers to be inbred; Mudslimes might have amounted to something. Abrahamic [aka jewish] religions always have to have a self defeating fly in the ointment that festers and rots it all.

Maybe it's time to separate.

Attached: rights.jpg (787x624, 363K)

One of the ironies of feminism is that it will very certainly ultimately lead to new segregation of sexes.

Bumping with memes

Attached: 402be9fed107c5a5bc92e4c4221d1fbbf054c8a5fa2c2fe855248e02e1f58557.jpg (640x924, 132K)

Didn't pic related happen in Argentina?

Attached: lkNiK.jpg (960x640, 144K)

No. That's Brasil

Attached: 16ccb564a74406c6d2fe6468959fb19ed4dc32d404c82d73ceca0559bd11583b.jpg (605x760, 101K)

We have already turned into it. Women are to be respected for being women.

Dame las llantas, loco.

Attached: D47.jpg (615x461, 37K)

This kind of shit will keep resurfacing while you don't deal with your kike problem. Seriously, the number of argies with jewish features is mindblowing.
Start by investigating the likes of Kirchner, it's something. I have to say thay her mansion in Ushuaia looked comfy as fuck.

I think it has to do with race. Our university feminists are way worse than yours. I know a guy who gave up on doing cinema because feminists threw buckets of piss in "oppressive directors". I'm not kidding.

Fun fact: most of the rapes and the most brutal ones happen at the slums yet nobody talks about it

A dominican immigrant raped a girl months ago and the feminazis did nothing. He got jailed (miracle) but still, there was no massive outcry

>investigating kirchner

literally the only reason she's still in the legislature is because the position has legal immunity

>be president
>become congressman

where the fuck else do people do this

But Argentina you & Greenland were supposed to be the last bastion of whites when Europe, Australia and the US fall.

Attached: IDontRememberEatingTheAryanRace.jpg (488x632, 128K)

Muslim women are giant whores and islam is a jewish scam created by kikes to control middle easterners.

Asian on the end.

We can thank Argentina for giving us #NiUnaMenos, basically Latino #MeToo

>roastie makes bad decision
>gets killed
>NOS ESTÁN MATANDO #NIUNAMENOS HURR

Thanks Argentina.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x485, 48K)

Do any WHITE Argentinian girls want rescued by a kiwi stud such as myself?

I feel bad for you my Argentinian bro. I hope that eventually the day of reckoning happens for all of us. Good luck man.

>that picture on the bottom right
Wtf, I LOVE feminism now!

Being a pedo is an attraction to pre pubescent children

And soon its gonna spread over here.

>You never see suicidal feminism in non-white countries.
Korea

It started going downhill when you lost to the Brits at home. Shame Margret Thatcher isn't around to handle their negotiations with the EU.

It’s the language. Spanish is one of the most crude and vile sounding languages in existence, with every second word sounding like an expletive. Now imagine millions of feminists thinking and speaking like that, it’s no wonder they get angry

>16 is legal in this state
if there's grass on the field, play ball.

ok this was epic

Amazing burrito trigger discipline

are you really sure you dont want a dictatorship? if we get one we could be political refugees and go to a better country for asylum

This is Pavlos Sidiropoulos, a greek rocker, in the pic. He was based and red pilled although a junkie. If anyone knows modern greek listen to Ystati Stigmi, he wrote it in 1983 about hardcore feminists. Dude was ahead of his tim

lmao Islam IS a jewish mind virus

Catholiscism?

Counterexample: Ireland

This. Plus the ukranian holocaust. My Grandpa was in a camp and he wasn't a fucking jew.He got let out at the end of the war. I wish he didn't....

Doesn't Argentina have the the biggest colony of jews in south america?

It really makes you think

Axel Kaiser it's ok to piss off the leftists but he sometimes pulls stats out of his ass and tends to rely on what his cult followers want to hear rather precise facts.

Also he is unwilling to denounce the treachery and corruption in the right wing in order to keep playing the "us vs them" game of left vs right