Columbia student Julian Von Abele BTFO

>they actually think this

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12 Ms Pinky Stanseski on Twitter.png (768x502, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VonAbele
youtube.com/watch?v=0_i1n74auxw
twitter.com/vonabele
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/28/white-liberals-patronize-minorities-downplaying-co/
bitchute.com/video/hf45GjHkqT7S/
abc.net.au/news/2018-08-28/berlin-becomes-a-haven-for-jewish-migrants/10164330
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1524561420922.png (918x1392, 773K)

that kid needs his ass kicked, were all one big human family

Send me money senpai

>He likes white people! Get him!
Will normies accept this?

Indoctrination by force.. great concept

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12 Miz Jenkins on Twitter.png (768x548, 64K)

>student
>zero achievements
>gets drunk
>starts screaming 'WE WUZ SCIENTIST' at random group of people
>Jow Forums will defend this

Attached: 1540867159480.png (593x540, 306K)

>implying there is anything wrong with defending what he said
>implying that whites should self-hate

He’ll be the next William Luther pierce

>that’s a good thing

Attached: 5B48DC65-A29A-41CC-A3B4-8D203101A217.jpg (718x707, 75K)

He is unironically a well accomplished phyisicists

>child prodigy
>active researcher
>published author
he's accomplished more at his age than most others

neither of these things are true, he's doing quite poorly here, he is a total crank and he published youtube videos of him spouting physics nonsense from when he was in high school

He tried to rush a frat and got rejected quickly for being a total retard and shouting things about how he was a roman emperor

Attached: 1543723195583.jpg (1000x625, 126K)

>student
>SELF published author
>ruined his career by chimping out
>didn't even manage to hide his power level until he got hit PhD

Attached: file.png (703x637, 52K)

>minority cultural studies

Attached: 1518638244839.png (630x565, 261K)

nice try muhammed but you have to go back to turkey

>He tried to rush a frat and got rejected quickly for being a total retard and shouting things about how he was a roman emperor

>And then everyone started clapping.

The only thing the Romans did wrong was missed your matrilineal ancestor during the judean conquest.

>(((stanseski)))
Jesus

>starts screaming 'WE WUZ SCIENTIST' at random group of people
Not applicable. Unlike niggers who think they wuz kangz n sheeit, this kid's ancestors probably actually were scientists. Also, you're a faggot.

This guy is literally autistic, no wonder pol is supporting him

I think that person might be disabled and/ or mentally retarded.
Not in the "haha dumbass" sense, but medically. If that's them front and centre in their profile picture, and the fact that virtually everything they tweet is framed as "awesome" or "forgot to post this last night, but...", well, it looks like they're just some special needs person with a smartphone.

Attached: _20181213_040514.jpg (1077x539, 98K)

>arrested and expelled for speaking your mind

Attached: 1478060610686.jpg (452x818, 119K)

Arrested for saying white people made western civ?

Attacking a sophomore in college? classy..

I hope he sues that shit our of that pos commie camp

Land of the free!

This.

>The absolute state of krauts

test

Hiromoot fucking sucks.

Attached: FC1DE20C-C2E8-41DF-A804-58B3F1EC5817.png (600x439, 126K)

>be me
>nerdy jewish kid
>probably literally gay
>make video in middle school regurgitating Jewish physics from (((Feynman)))
>retarded Jow Forumsacks here words they don't understand and assume I'm a genius
>get accepted into Columbia via Jewish nepotism
>get tired of dealing with diversity negros
>give them a piece of my mind while drunk one night
>oh shit that got filmed
>white nationalists on Jow Forums rally in support of me, a likely homosexual jew
>feelsgoodman

Attached: abele_is_a_jew_name.jpg (474x486, 30K)

big fucking deal, young kid brags about something whats the german response? import more crime? lol

Attached: 1522361200499.jpg (600x636, 63K)

When universities started creating all these African Studies programs, they were creating the conditions for this anti-white insurrection.

Any bull shit program with "Studies" in it should have been limited to minoring in it. Nobody should be able to major in bull shit affirmative action feel better about being inferior studies.

>All these fags lining up to give him money
Does nobody every fucking learn?

ACADEMIC PROGRAMS IN AFRICAN STUDIES
Columbia University students can pursue African studies at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The IAS offers an undergraduate major and concentration and a graduate certificate in African Studies. It also administers the African specialization at the School of International and Public Affairs. Please refer to the appropriate Course Bulletins for additional information.

African Language Program
The African Language Program includes training in Wolof, Pulaar, Swahili, and Arabic at Columbia, and Zulu and Yoruba through the Shared Course Initiative with Cornell and Yale universities.
MORE >

African Specialization at SIPA
The African specialization at SIPA offers students specialized knowledge of Africa and its main political, social, cultural and economic issues.
MORE >

Graduate Certificate in African Studies
The certificate is open to students enrolled in any advanced degree program at Columbia.
MORE >

African Studies Major
The African Studies major is no longer administered by the Institute of African Studies. As of fall 2013, the Department of Middle Eastern, South Asian, and African Studies (MESAAS) is administering the African Studies major.

I wonder what these people will think when they find out I've been out of school since 2011.

Attached: TRINITY___Promises.png (684x649, 235K)

AFRICANA STUDIES
FALL 2018: INTRODUCTION TO AFRICAN STUDIESHTTP://WWW.COLUMBIA.EDU/CU/BULLETIN/UWB/
Section:
Call Number:
Day/Time:
MW 11:40am-12:55pm
Instructor:
Abosede A George
Interdisciplinary and thematic approach to the study of Africa, moving from pre-colonial through colonial and post-colonial periods to contemporary Africa. Focus will be on its history, societal relations, politics and the arts. The objective is to provide a critical survey of the history as well as the continuing debates in African Studies.

FALL 2018: UNHEARD VOICES: AFRICAN WOMENHTTP://WWW.COLUMBIA.EDU/CU/BULLETIN/UWB/
Section:
Call Number:
Day/Time:
R 2:10pm-4:00pm
Instructor:
Yvette Christianse
How does one talk of women in Africa without thinking of Africa as a 'mythic unity'? We will consider the political, racial, social and other contexts in which African women write and are written about in the context of their located lives in Africa and in the African Diaspora. How does one talk of women in Africa without thinking of Africa as a 'mythic unity'? We will consider the political, racial, social and other contexts in which African women write and are written about in the context of their located lives in Africa and in the African Diaspora.

Approvals Required: Instructor

Saved and loled

FALL 2018: AFRICAN CIVILIZATION

This course provides a general introduction to some of the key intellectual debates in Africa by Africans through primary sources, including scholarly works, political tracts, fiction, art, and film. Beginning with an exploration of African notions of spiritual and philosophical uniqueness and ending with contemporary debates on the meaning and historical viability of an African Renaissance, this course explores the meanings of ‘Africa' and ‘being African.'

Attached: 1485.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

>say a bunch of non-threatening words that people don't like
Yeah what a terrible person, this should definitely mean the end of his academic and professional career, as well as his life in general

>(((STANSESKI)))
how have none of you point this out? obviously jewish name

What happens if he snaps and uses that big brain of his to efficiently murder liberals/jews/anti-Whites?

Seems pretty dangerous.

There is nothing wrong with yelling at people. Does Jow Forums no longer believe in freedom of speech? You should be able to yell whatever shit you want at someone else.

I don’t want to be part of your family nigger faggot kike

Look at all the big words they have to use to distract from the fact that black Africans couldn't even invent the wheel or the written word. And we're supposed to pretend that Africans contributed anything more than natural resources to the development of the modern world:

FALL 2018: AFRICA BEFORE COLONIALISM

This course is an interdisciplinary exploration of the precolonial history of the African continent. It investigates in-depth the political, social, cultural and economic developments of different Africa communities, covering various regions and periods, from prehistory to the formation of the Indian Ocean and Atlantic worlds. Its focus is the intersection of politics, economics, culture and society. Using world history and Africa’s location in the production of history as key analytical frames, it pays special attention to social, political and cultural changes that shaped the various individual and collective experiences of African peoples and states and the historical discourses associated to them.

He wrote and published a physics a book at the same age when you were playing Pokémon’s and eating booger’s Ahmed

Since he was doing calculus in middle school, he was probably better at math at age 10 than all of the people of color who confronted him are right now.

Oh wow so he was slightly ahead of the curve. let's see what he'll accomplishes in the 10 years after getting his PhD. No one gives a shit about what you did in high school or your undergrad papers.

Attached: 1544491421338.png (570x562, 339K)

This kid is awesome you faggot boche.

He's a literal child prodigy.

Columbia has been a bunch Libtards for many years. Listen to Wayne Allen Root who attended at the same time as Obama. He will tell you that he was literally the only Conservative in his class.

The students of color who confronted him are probably all first generation college students. Jewish public education has encouraged them since age 5 to ignore and dismiss the domination of white men in the world of ideas.

They think that reading some Maya Angelou poems and learning Mali folk dancing means that they are educated about the nature of the world.

Any and every accomplishment by whites can be simply written off as the product of magical white privilege. This is the same mentality that wants to "de-colonize math and science".

They know more about astrology and voodoo than they do about western civilization.

The jews really fucked you up. Modern krauts are fucking insufferable.

No one gives a shit about your Jewish standards for when to stop shitting on somebody's accomplishments. You think that because your mommy told you you were one of God's Chosen that your opinions matter. They don't.

He is the Jew. There's been a huge exodus of Jews fleeing Israel for ... Germany.

>wanting jewish awards

He should say "No thanks". He should continue studying physics, however he can, and continue to prove his point.

Attached: GLR-on-Revolution.jpg (850x400, 73K)

Attached: It's Ok to Be Grey.jpg (3508x4961, 333K)

kid is such a fag
why is there no well-spoken white identitarians?

>he's smarter than me so he must be some kind of genius
>self publishing his high school physics drivel means he will accomplish great things in the future
>if you're 3 years ahead of your peers at 16 they will never catch up
>why won't anyone take him seriously just because he doesn't have a PhD yet

Attached: file.png (494x596, 396K)

are we back yet?

he's tweeting.

twitter.com/VonAbele

Keep pretending the average student takes calculus at some point. Keep pretending more than 5% of blacks take calculus in high school.

Based Hanz

@VonAbele
20m20 minutes ago
More
A few thoughts about what’s going on...

Firstly, with the academic value of my work under attack, I am willing to debate anyone publically on the veracity of my latest paper.

More
I think the contemporary Democratic Party is extremely dangerous and reckless. Its political leaders are willing to sabotage foreign policy and risk nuclear war with Russia just to score some political points.

As everyone who has known me my whole life knows, I am a kind person and I don’t hate anyone, certainly not for their race or ethnicity

I feel like Western civilization is the greatest thing that has happened to this species, and that its basic principles, and the very identity of the West, is under attack in the Academy, the Media, and cosmopolitan American culture.

I am tired of conformity. I am tired of a campus culture where everyone believes the same things. I am tired of everyone using the same intellectual buzzwords like “colonized identities” or “internalized whiteness” and on and on just to demonize and simplify.

this was him in 8th grade discussing quantum physics using multivariable calculus and linear algebra:
youtube.com/watch?v=0_i1n74auxw
I'm proud to have him as /ourguy/

this, humanities needs to be treated like exhibition sports at the olympics.
>that's nice but you still don't get a medal.

Attached: DuRu8GIW4AA7ISl.jpg_large.jpg (1024x420, 107K)

He speaks!
twitter.com/vonabele

Attached: Annotation 2018-12-12 225339.jpg (587x714, 118K)

pretty fucking wild how people call for arrests so readily. you're calling for someone to have a gun placed to their head, forcibly relocated to a cage in which rape, extortion, and violence occur far more than on the outside. jesus christ.

this bitch thinks someone should go to the rape cage for being caught on camera tipsy saying they love white people and white people are good

don't be a hater just because he's an autistic fuck who is way smarter than you.

ok, that's butter

He's not even white

i meant it ironically

>caring what a college undergrad thinks about the world with his deep wisdom
Really Jow Forums

I care because it's crucially important for white kids his age and younger to vocally oppose the anti-white rhetoric they are forced to be confronted with on a daily basis.

>people actually think you have to be a good person or have good goy points to be a scientist, or even work anywhere for that matter. Nope, all those with less than 300 good goy credit score shall he imprisoned before they get the chance to go on a mass shooting rampage

fuck I hate twitter formatting
but noice

>be child prodigy
>get PhD at 22
>your headstart is gone because now your comptetition is on your level
>the taint of being the WE WUZ SCIENTISTS drunk who thought it was a good idea to talk to Alex fucking Jones will never go away
>never make tenure
>neck yourself

Attached: file.png (500x500, 284K)

This guy can make tons of money being the Fox News answer to Bill Nye if we ban him from college; he sounds like a big guy for you

He's extremely well spoken. He was better spoken in the 8th grade than you will ever be.

>I care because it's crucially important for white kids to ostracize themselves by associating with Q boomers and other retards

Attached: 1542163685810.jpg (1280x1084, 218K)

>you don't need an intellectual core to your political movement, just vote Republican until things get better
Retards like you almost make me think you deserve what you get. I have to assume though that much like a puppy pissing on the carpet you just don't know any better.

A recent study (Yale? Harvard?) showed that white liberals dumb down their vocabulary when they interact with black people.

When Julian didn't dumb himself down for the darkies, it was shocking because it was unique. Most white conservatives would have just ignored or politely bowed out of any debate with the retards, while white liberals would cheer the retards on and pretend they got into Columbia on merit.

White liberals more likely to 'patronize' minorities than conservatives, study finds
Liberals present themselves as warmer, less competent to minority audiences

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/28/white-liberals-patronize-minorities-downplaying-co/

His books went to #2 in quantum physics and #8 in physics overall on Amazon in response to people trying to shame him for standing up for himself

Get dabbed on anti-whiters

^Also the above on Reddit has gotten upcummies
When dealing with normalfags remember that they don't care about justice, they like the feeling of caring about justice if it's also coupled by siding with a winning force

You're a jealous Jew who fled retarded Israel to move to uber-advanced Germany.

Now you're pretending that Julian is just one of hoards of 22 year olds getting their Ivy League PhD. In reality, the earliest most 22 year olds will get their PhD is in another 6 years.

Neck yourself.

yes they actually think this. i was destroyed in middle school, this guy had parents that gave a shit so he lasted much longer and i'm rooting for this guy, he's got what i never got to get, i'm with him the whole way.

I don't know who he's associating with, all I know is I saw the video he was in and he clearly did not do or say anything wrong.

this attitude is why your country is in the situation it's currently in. you're all to scared of the consequences of standing up for what's right.

Newest Julian tweets

Attached: fgxfghfgh.png (841x528, 85K)

Our savior just called out the Deep State!

Mike Enoch had a good take on SJWs today. They're basically like witch-hunters. They get more renown/upcummies the more white male lives they ruin. Journalism schools basically train them to have this mentality.

Boring interview with Saint Jones
bitchute.com/video/hf45GjHkqT7S/

/leftypol/ argues that Americans need to be nuked, though.

IRL, nobody actually believes that shit, except maybe a few brainlet boomer/SJW whites. Niggers say it because they know it forces whites to cuck themselves, so they can take advantage of us.

I heard about this on TRS also.

It's not a German, it's a Jew.

Home of the Holocaust becomes a haven for young Israeli migrants
30 Aug 2018, 3:06am

It's one of the strangest migrations of the 21st century — Israelis moving en masse to the former Nazi capital Berlin.

Foreign Correspondent's Eric Campbell met some of the young Jews making a new home in a city their grandparents fled.

Ori Halevy
It's Holocaust Memorial Day in Israel and Ori Halevy is pondering how to work it into his stand-up comedy routine in Berlin.

"What else do you do on Holocaust Day?" he quips.

"If you go to Israel and tell a Holocaust joke, everybody's going to be like, 'we've heard it'."

He's one of an estimated 13,000 Israelis who have moved to a city once synonymous with anti-Semitic terror.

But Berlin is now determinedly welcoming and so international that even the comedy scene is in English.

abc.net.au/news/2018-08-28/berlin-becomes-a-haven-for-jewish-migrants/10164330

Bullshit, Moshe. They mean every word of it. All of them. Black on white violence is an epidemic, and it barely even makes the local news, much less the national news.

He published a book about physics that's #8 on Amazon now.

What have you accomplished, Ahmed?