Governments in overdrive trying to censor REAL Flat Earth. Belongs here on Jow Forums

>Real flat Earth facts:
>Understand that most information on the net about flat Earth, and most flat Earth sites are fake news meant to push you away from the factual pieces of evidence.
>Understand that Earth is level, and has zero to do with a God or a Jesus, or so on.
>Realize that the government agencies across the world are in overdrive, shills are trying to stop this movement.
>The following is a list of truths. If anything deviates from this list, you can bet your ass you're getting your information from a shill.

1. Nobody believes a dome REALLY exists. It's a myth, a theory. Nobody has been able to go to test it, so that's ruled out and finalized.

2. All we know is you can't have a negative pressure system (space) alongside a positive system (Earth) without some kind of barrier. This is real science. Tested daily. Tards claim a dome must be this barrier. (Atmosphere is not the barrier).

3. There is no accurate FE map out there, some come close but all are ultimately bogus. No REAL flat Earther will claim a map is correct unless he is stupid, or new to the movement.

4. There may or may NOT be a 'wall' surrounding Earth 360 degrees as some pictures depict. Wall may open at some point, may not. No trustable maps exist.

5. Flat Earth is NOT a disc located in space spinning around and flying upwards at 6mph.

6. Space is not 'stars and planets', it is much deeper than that. Think sonoluminesence, sound creates light, star in a jar, etc. Google it. (Google is a CIA front).

7. The ONLY legit flat Earth forum is HTTP://IFERS.INFO .

8. The flat Earth society is a mock group, not real, do not visit, their info is bogus. Government shills. IFERS is not the FES.

9. NASA or affiliated agencies have never been to space. Physics demonstrates to us the highest any 'rocket' can go is 100mi.

10. Do your own research.
>atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

Attached: Ice_Wall.jpg (1600x1049, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw
youtube.com/watch?v=kADO7nkt-rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Flat Earth guys show real images, undoctored photos, real science, physics, and demonstrations.
>Globe guys just show cartoons and bullshit.

>Ballers only believe in the ball because that's all they know - that's what their school taught them.
>Indoctrinated from a young age into a fake belief system.
>Religion works the same way.
>Cognative dissonance

Only proof of a ball earth is cartoons and bullshit textbook crap. This is all the evidence these low IQ cretins need.

"Cartoons are proof enough for me".

All you ball idiots are fools - simple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Theist
Faith based (Pretend)
Bible babel
IN GOD WE TRUST
Heaven
Jew created

>Atheist
Theory based (Pretend)
Science Fiction babel
IN SCIENCE WE TRUST
Space
Jew created

>HTTP://IFERS.INFO

A balltard trying to explain his religion to a flat Earther - a science based skeptic - will get nowhere fast.
The balltard does not realize he is reciting his ball earth bible, instead of real scientific fact.

Attached: proof.jpg (1800x1800, 640K)

>Gravity is bullshit.
GRAVITY IS INCOHERANT DIELECTRIC ACCELERATION

It is quite easy to disprove “Gravity” as being the force that keeps us stuck to the earth, for the simple fact that air can be lifted by mechanically creating empty space.

It is the nature of a gas to diffuse to fill empty space. Each molecule in the gas is bouncing around independently off other particles and moving around with increased temperature as it carries more energy.

We are told that “Gravity” prevents air diffusing into space. But, when we create an empty space here on earth, the air diffuses into it.

How is this possible? How is it that a constant downward force, created by the earths mass, can pull an air molecule away from the vacuum of “space” at high altitude, but at the earths surface, air immediately fills a vacuum and gravity is powerless to prevent it diffusing into empty space?

Not only this, but atmospheric pressure of 14.7 Psi (which works out at nearly 10 tonne per square metre) can be used to lift immense weight, simply by using a suction cup and vacuum pump.

With “Gravity” turned on, a vacuum lift would never work, because the constant downward force of gravity would pull the air molecules away from the empty space and towards the earths surface.

The presence of a vacuum would not move air molecules an inch, as “Gravity” is already pulling them away from a vacuum.

The only way to rationalise this - barring circular logic of, 'gravity pulls air away from a vacuum, which means objects can be lifted by air defeating gravity and trying to diffuse into a vacuum’ - is to say that “Gravity” gets stronger the further one goes from earth, so it is stronger at the boundary to space, but weaker at the earths surface.

Clearly this is nonsense. The easily demonstrable nature of gases, pressure and the failure of “Gravity” tells us one thing: Our cosmos is limited and enclosed, allowing us to live and move freely in a pressurised environment

Attached: Gravity is bullshit.jpg (640x810, 49K)

Gravity comes from the word "gravitatem" (nominative gravitas) "weight, heaviness, pressure," from gravis "heavy".

Science teaches weight is an external force (Gravity) acting upon mass (object.)

The excuse for the force acting upon on object and weight of the object is Gravity.
Measurable at 9.8 m/s^2 or about 10 newtons.

The 9.8 m/s^2 fall rate, is the action of the object (DENSITY) reacting to its surrounding MEDIUM.
The equation for buoyancy is Fb=p(fl)*V*g
g doesn't exist...

object (d = m/v) DENSITY reacting to its MEDIUM [air, water, helium.]

The density of an object determines whether it will float or sink in another substance. An object will float if it is less dense than the liquid (MEDIUM) it is placed in.

Gravity simply doesn't exist... In any equation, weight is replaced by g, which is in fact (mass over volume m/v) density makeup, which IS the weight of the object.

9.8 ms2 fall-rate, DOESN'T APPLY in WATER (medium).
Because Gravity doesn't exist.

Gravity is nothing more than density and buoyancy reacting to its medium (air/water/helium) in an electromagnetic environment.
No gravity = no globe.

Attached: Gravity fail.jpg (425x401, 29K)

>There is real science, there is pseudoscience.
Don't confuse them.

Earth is level. No curve exists.

Attached: ends-of-the-earth.jpg (951x592, 94K)

>Water does not stick to spinning balls.

Water does not take the exterior shape of objects, and does not bend and adhere upside down to objects. Water seeks to be level and is always level at rest. This is factual science.

>Cup of water is level, sink of water is level, toilet is level, local swimming pool is level, lakes are level, all oceans on Earth are LEVEL.
>At what stage and scale does something proven beyond doubt to be level, be able to stick and curve around a spinning space potato? - Something NEVER once proven to be able to happen in any lab ever.

>The only proof of ball Earth, is in cartoons and bogus math trickery text books. You should demand more proof if you are intelligent.

Attached: Look.gif (535x242, 3.15M)

US government agencies are in overdrive trying to shutdown this movement - by mixing it with jesus and shitty religious stories in order to turn you away.

>You read a headline, and you think it's stupid - never researching further, behind the fake news.

98% of FE sites on the net are fake news meant to distract you from the REAL stuff.

>HTTP://IFERS.INFO - the only REAL flat Earth forum.

The Flat Earth society is a mock group, and is not the same as the group above which is legit.

Attached: POTATO.jpg (477x427, 42K)

I'm a real flat Earther. Ask me anything, and I will try my best to give you info.

I was a globetard just like the rest of you for over 30 years. I, just like you, were born into this slave colony and cult. I broke free. Hopefully you will too.

Attached: STOP.jpg (540x524, 75K)

>How did we get here?
We don't know yet. It's really that simple.

A flat Earther is a skeptic, and accepts nothing that cannot be tested, demonstrated, and proven to exist.

The big bang theory was created by a catholic priest, and is no better than the belief in God.

>You don't need to create fantasy to explain where you came from or where you are going. Accept reality for what it is, and understand nobody has any clue how we got here.

Attached: 3685103a0b640dd55b77e60ef81507ef.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>The sun is not a star.
The sun is the sun. Stars are stars.

The sun and moon appear the same size because they are the same size.

>It's really that simple.

Attached: main-qimg-3d76075472afe85120c63d9233b50a59-c.jpg (602x339, 37K)

>The sun and moon appear the same size because they are the same size.

Attached: 3740.jpg (1600x1200, 224K)

>Model of how sun works on flat Earth.
>Youtube "Flat Earth sun moon" to get real video evidence. As always, beware fake shill videos, from the likes of Vsauce or that faggot with the mustache.

Attached: SUN ON FLAT EARTH.gif (400x224, 1.01M)

>Density is what makes things rise and fall on Earth, not gravity - which is bullshit.

Anything heavier than air falls, anything lighter rises. This is real science, and has been proven for over 10,000 years to be truth.

>Gravity has never once been demonstrated to exist in any lab setting or real life scenario ever. Gravity is the result of bogus math and lack of knowledge.

Attached: Psyop Gravity.jpg (489x645, 77K)

Adding to the above: Density lately has been rewritten to include gravity in its definition. This is to confuse and distract you. Research definitions before they re-wrote it, and you're understand.

>Gravity is bullshit.

Attached: Book of Gravity.jpg (720x766, 83K)

*You'll understand.

Attached: com.jpg (480x355, 15K)

>Flat Earth joke

Attached: trout.jpg (607x451, 89K)

>Alt model of Flat Earth.

Attached: Alt.jpg (572x403, 55K)

>Map found in Jap temple. Media claims it is fake news.

The media is fake news.

Attached: found in japan temple.png (624x619, 352K)

>Piece of the wall surrounding Earth.
>Many images exist.

Attached: kellogg.gif (576x406, 144K)

>Ross ice shelf, another piece of the wall.

Attached: wall 2.gif (480x321, 87K)

Expanding earthpill

Attached: earthexpands.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: 1535305337846.jpg (1902x2509, 1.82M)

Attached: 1534026112636.jpg (604x499, 41K)

Attached: 4372447e74ea1a5e695ff0e4a42ac8a8.jpg (1133x2027, 287K)

Hold on, was the Christian church right all along for burning people that believed the earth is a globe?

Attached: IMG_1298_d1eded33-32df-4a12-b511-84c93ddb4a9d.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

Attached: main-qimg-861af1148352daceed6d813df7195b6e.jpg (602x600, 112K)

Attached: EnclosedEarth.jpg (812x706, 88K)

"We born not knowing, are we born knowing all?
We growing wiser, are we just growing tall?
Can you read thoughts? Can you read palms?
Can you predict the future? Can you see storms coming?
The Earth was flat, if you went too far, you would fall off
Now the Earth is round, if the shape change again, everybody would start laugh
The average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak of
And still won't research and find out the root of the truth that you seek of"

"Used to be you could trust what you heard
The channels were three
When news didn't seem so absurd
The words set you free
Now they tell you what to think
And that the sky is green
Am I the only one to see that it's a big machine
Someone tell me...
How can we believe the world is round
(I just can't conceive it)
All we see and hear the truth has drown
(It's all but disappeared)"

"Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement"

"I know you've deceived me, now here's a surprise
I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles"

"What about your school?
It's defective! It's a pack of useless lies
It's a never ending attack
Ev'rything's a lie and that's a fact
Life is a lemon and I want my money back"

Jow Forumsnotaglobe

Attached: _20181210_194418.jpg (3549x4032, 1.02M)

TEST

>Have not been able to post for 3 hours - connection error/bad gateway.

Like I was saying.
>Jesus and God are stories, and have ZERO to do with flat Earth. Flat Earth existed before Jesus and God (and the other thousands of gods) were created. It's really that simple.

>Don't let faggot shills try convince you that flat earth has ANYTHING to do with their shitty god based religion.

Attached: ark.jpg (480x512, 114K)

>Beware these USA agents posing as flat Earthers, trying to push a jesus based narrative in regards to flat Earth.

FUCK OFF.

Attached: SHILLS EVERYWHERE kek.jpg (1908x1022, 263K)

>Beyond the imaginary curve
The only honest discussion channel on Youtube, run by a real scientist, and so on.
>Call in, have a chat.

youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw

Attached: Globetards don't get it POLARIS.jpg (552x523, 96K)

>NASA have never been to space.
>Nothing can go over 100 miles high.
>Physics proves this daily.
"It ain't rocket science you know"...

The above line is an inside joke in the science world, as everyone knows rockets do not go over 100 miles up. It's all a hoax.

All images from above 90 miles are CGI cartoons and are not real.

>Satellites do not exist.
Everything is done from ground based repeater towers and so on.

>NASA rockets fly sideways into restricted waters where they are recovered and faked as successful. NASA give you people cartoons as proof - and most of you accept it.

>Cartoons are NOT proof of reality.

Attached: SIDEWAYS.png (752x768, 447K)

Attached: Blue Balls.jpg (960x742, 188K)

It's like you want people to know the truth of flat earth but twist it where its against God.
Something a freemason would do.
Exactly like Admiral Byrd.. he did the whole psy op thing saying there is more land out there..but there is not.

God is not real. It is a story.
A stolen story taken from 200 previous religious beliefs. Don't break free of the ball lie only to get sucked into the other controlled cult - religion.

Break free. Understand.

Don't be pushing your jesus shill shit here. Research Jesus instead, and understand his story was stolen from Horus, and many others - then merged into one silly belief.

Attached: 22196148_247215699138996_9202491343241122190_n.jpg (640x727, 82K)

>The flood story is NOT unique to Abrahamic religions.

The flood story appears in religious texts THOUSANDS of years before this bible bullshit appeared.

Research the deluge/flood.

Attached: 7c4aad547fc45061bf104d28c0cc9b24.jpg (564x689, 83K)

Eat a bullet you fucking faggot.

I'm not scared to believe in flat earth...

You?

>Flat Earth myth, just for fun.

In legends, there was a tree of life named Yggdrasil. A giant tree in Norse religious belief.

>It's said the tree was 'damaged/cut down' somehow, and over the years was petrified and somehow became magnetic (remember, this is myth). It is said that at the north pole in the middle of flat Earth is a magnetic mountain that your compass points to. Shambala, mythical kingdom city also resides there. As did Eden.

Avalon/Eden/Shambala/Meru - it's all the same.
It is located on top of the Yggdrasil tree in legends.

Mount Meru is its name now. Off limits to general public, as are most areas for exploration.

Mount Meru if searched via google, has been censored largely. You will find stupid shit like an indian mountain named meru, and so on.

Giant coverup.

Anyway, research mount Meru, the magnetic mountain located in the center of Flat Earth.

It's a myth, could be real. It was real til 1500ad according to navigators, when the jews removed it from maps, and turned Earth into a ball...

Gets you thinking. Ultimately this is not fact, and is myth - but if it is real, wow.

>Eden exists, located at Meru.
>Adam and Eve are stories, and are not real.
>Eden is a land, not a magical god land.
Fuck these traffic lights and crosswalks!

Attached: mercatorsmeru1.jpg (650x515, 349K)

>Dumb ass thinks he lives upside down on a spinning space potato whizzing around an infinite universe without a single proof. KYS faggot.

You have no proof and all your text is going around same circle. I think you are jew

tf you mean no proof?
Do you have eyes?

Attached: ab3676bfa226a6145ae678790930f97d.jpg (473x587, 59K)

>Giant trees?
The largest tree we have today is said to be a dwarf compared to trees of old.

Attached: flat-top-mountain-or-tree-stump.png (1440x560, 1.33M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

>Yggdrasil

Attached: yggdrasil-the-norse-world-tree.jpg (476x645, 184K)

Attached: yggdrasifl.jpg (1104x1474, 166K)

Gets the mind wondering either way.

What we can prove without a doubt is that Earth is level and motionless. The rest is up for debate.

>Research flat Earth.

Attached: wat.jpg (640x609, 102K)

>meme flag
>flat earth

HH Rabbi.

>called out memeflag
>Millennial underage b&

I'll take the flag off.
>Pic related.
>Research flat Earth.

Attached: AU.jpg (520x466, 42K)

Attached: AU Flat Earth fountain.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>memeflag jew
>flat earth thread
damn kikes are trying to hide something

Attached: 1541464439200.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

>Amazing most globetards claim to be science minded, but totally ignore science to keep their belief alive.
>A ball tard is similar to a jesus freak.
>A flat Earther is a science based skeptic that demands ACTUAL evidence.

Attached: fra.jpg (960x667, 54K)

>Faggot sheep

>This must be your boyfriend.

>Which one are you?

Attached: 25489023_1512029008886930_1564357677_n.jpg (946x960, 121K)

>A ball tard is similar to a jesus freak.
how jewish of you

Attached: 1536754699693.jpg (1791x3756, 1.59M)

>Spot the shill.

>Research flat earth
I have been sailing for over a decade.
Pic related: an invention from the 1700s literally check mates your stupid fucking flat earth theory.

Attached: 300px-Marine_sextant.svg.png (300x327, 44K)

I've been sailing for 25 years buddy.
>Stop shilling.
Water is always level. All oceans are level.
Do you understand how light houses work?

>boyfriend
I think you are the one on HRT and semen cuisine if you believe flat earth is reality.

You believe you live upside down on a spinning space testicle.

Nonsense.

kikes are desperately trying to hide the Clinton whistleblower hearing tomorrow and their false flag to cover that up

>Globetards don't get it.

Attached: Globetards don't get it POLARIS.jpg (552x523, 96K)

Attached: Worlds biggest fucking loser.jpg (1024x1024, 279K)

>tfw when you don't even look at the pictures you post before you post them

>Globetards don't get it.

Attached: FE4 (5).jpg (474x428, 44K)

Fuck Hillary

What are you trying to imply?

>sailing for 25 years, believes in flat earth
Then you would know that a sextant literally disproves flat earth LOL

let me give you a quick lesson...you can use it in the day or night time...you use constellations for example ...like the north star in the northern hemisphere and the southern cross in the southern hemisphere...

using a map and the info you collect, you know where you are on earth. If flat earth was correct, then sea navigation would be impossible using said device...

CHECK
FUCKING
MATE

>Real

Wow you're fucking stupid.

I will not argue with your lack of intelligence.

Research fluid mechanics and understand how water works you absolute fucking gump.

>Educate yourself.

Attached: sea.jpg (640x640, 54K)

>Real

Attached: rob.jpg (520x632, 104K)

that you're just a retarded shill who is spamming shit on this board to cover up the fact that several whistleblowers are speaking in a hearing tomorrow to speak about the Clintons evading taxes
besides, everyone knows the Earth is hollow, you dumb kike

See

>needs to supply picture for flat earth retard.

Fucking ignoramus

Attached: sextant.jpg (1080x1080, 199K)

>All images from above 90 miles are CGI cartoons and are not real.

>1970's
>convincing cgi

Ok retard.

Jesus was real. Why do you think the freemasons are obsessed with 33.
It's to mock his death. When he died at the age of 33.
Also Jesus was not born on the December 25th like the pagan gods. Jesus had to be born late summer/early fall cause shepherds were in the fields watching their flocks. Luke 2:7-8
Also Roman census were not taken in winter. Luke 2:1-4

>Scroll up kid.

Attached: 1517809469525.png (400x400, 55K)

>Fake news.
Jesus is not real, the bible is stolen works, and the rest is bullshit psyops to control you.

Noah's Ark story appears in 200 or so PREVIOUS religious stories thousands of years before the bible was made.

>The bible is bullshit.

So fucking sad that people like you believes in such shit.

I do hope you are shitposting like all aussies do...if not, seek help.

>Australian shitposter drops his memeflag

Attached: 1544595846205.png (279x327, 153K)

Oh SHUT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=kADO7nkt-rk
classic kike projection
neck yourself
everyone else can go here

>really large ball to me looks like a straight line
can you even imagine the size of the mother fucking earth? do you think, the earth is just a fucking place were the cities are? and then everything other than that is not there? have you ever saw anything but your head up your ass or those hillbilly mountains you live in you dumb inbred redneck?
Can you explain any of the amazing phenomena in the world that happen? Can you even fathom how the earth has 12 hours of day liight on one side and 12 hours of darkness after on the same side? and that the sun is our light source? and that there are other solar systems as in planets revolving around their light source in space?
Has your stupid ass ever looked up at the sky at night, and saw all those stars? Now can you explain to me, how the fuck we can see those suns from solar systems billions and trillions of miles away, to the 1000th power, but we cant see our fuckign sun? HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU can you just explain the retardeness you are.

Since that is LITERALLY TOO retarded FOR ANYONE, ill explain what Your really doing. your claiming the world is 2_fuckign-DIMENSIONAL while its 3-D and we all can see it.

go fuck yourself and stop lying about the whole world. trying to destroy physics, and control everybodys mind. you fuck loser faggot with your fake money. DO you realize how fake your money is and then you go about to protect this false life you live by trying to lie about the whole world to everybody. Do you think the world is going to get pissed off at you. And when they do what do you think will happen to you?

Attached: ropehyp.jpg (633x390, 59K)

>Doesnt beleive in actual data

>Raging
You are Brazilian, let that sink in.
You are a filthy brown 3rd worlder with a lack of intelligence, and a shitty school system.

You are an absolute goomba.
>Pic related.

Attached: goomba.gif (500x281, 1.5M)

Just here to agree with OP but I'm tired of trying to convince people because you can't get past their brainwashing to have them even look at the evidence objectively.

Supposing that the earth is flat, why do they hide that the earth is flat?

I have asked many times and no flat earther has given me a coherent answer that didn't imply biblical stuff

>Thinks pseudoscience is actual data.

Attached: Why lie.jpg (960x960, 241K)

Dude these threads pop up by the same retard who either dismisses what you say by calling you a shill it by saying its cgi. Don't give this guy any attention, they usually happen when something big is dropping or about to drop. Hmm I wonder why.

Normies can not understand these points you said, that:
1) Nearly all entry level information about flat earth is fake disinfo to keep you away from the real evidence
2) flat earth has nothing to do with God, Jesus, or religion

i know nasa lied about thsi so lets associate space and the earth with nasa and call the whole world a lie now

thats fucking so fucking retarded. its a logical fallacyu on the scale of retardedness. Ive seen this guy who said this but he was saying that
GOING TO THE MOON was fake. as his premise. I dont know tho if he what, "believes his own shit" or what. cant find his thenasa channel on youtube anymore.

Get of the meds.

Attached: 1544607236914.jpg (881x1024, 76K)

>This.
These cunts are like jesus freaks with their ball earth.

They know water is level, but still think it curves around a fucking ball Earth. Wtf.

Half of these guys are government shills tryin to cover up flat Earth. Thread will be removed soon.